Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2) - Talk | TV Box + DVB-T2 chip AMLogic 8726-MX

Rep: (2)
DiscussionGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 (GI FLY T2)
PictureGalaxy Innovations Fly T2 - TV Box + DVB-T2 on AMLogic 8726-MX chip

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Description
Officialsitemanufacturer.

• Android OS 4.2

• Full compatibility with DVB-T / DVB-T2 standards
• Decompression MPEG2 / MPEG4
• HDMI output
• Video support: 720p, 1080p
• Playing various multimedia files: MKV, H.264, M2TS, AC3, LPCM, AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, XVID, FLV, FLAC, Jpeg, DTS, etc.
• Two USB 2.0 ports
• SD card slot
• PVR and TimeShift functions
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
• Support for Internet services: Skype, Internet browser, YouTube, IPTV, Google Market
• DLNA support
• Software update via USB or SD card
• Support for 2D / 3D games Andriod: Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, etc.
• XBMC Media Center
• Support for Wi-Fi keyboard and mouse (optional)
• Dimensions WxDxH: 165x145x28mm

Specifications
  • SoC: Amlogic 8726-MX
  • CPU: ARM Dual Cortex-A9 1.5GHz
  • GPU: Mali-400 MP
  • DRAM: DDRIII 1GB
  • Flash: MLC 4GB
  • Android OS: Android4.2

• Video codecs: MPEG-1/2/4 ASP, DivX 3/4/5, XviD, H.264 (1920x1080p @ 30fps), SVC, MVC, VC-1, WMV, H.263, AVS, WebM, RMVB, RealVideo, VP6, VP8 up to 1080P
  • Video formats: * .mkv, * .ts, * .m2ts, * .tp, * .mov, * .mp4, * .rm, * .rmvb, * .wmv, * .avi, * .mpg, * .mpeg , * .dat, * .vob, * .flv, * .asf
  • Resolution: 720P, 1080I, 1080P, 4: 3 and 16: 9 aspect ratio
  • Audio codecs: MPEG 1/2 / 2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4, 4.1, 7, 8, 9, WMA Pro, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC, APE, AAC-LC, AAC-HE , AC-3, DTS, Real Audio
  • Audio formats: * .mp3, * .wma, * .wav, * .ogg, * .flac, * .mka, * .mp4, * .aac, * .ape, * .alac, * .mpeg, * .mp1 , * .mp2, * .mpa, * .ogg

Photo and video
Receiver Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Receiver board photos
Attached Image

Youtube Video Reviews

Software
v4.4.0.46
v4.4.0.48- Preset shortcuts for ivi.ru applications, HD movies,
LazyMedia, Megogo, Online TV Shows, TVZavr, Zoomby.
v4.4.0.71- Added localization of the graphical menu in Ukrainian
v4.4.0.72- Correction of localization errors in the graphical menu in Ukrainian
Supported external USB devices, remotes, etc.
  • Keyboards: WKC12 Rii mini-keyboard (touchpad), All-in-One MediaKeyboard
  • Webcams: SVEN IC-650, Logitech HD Pro Webcam c920, Logitech HD Webcam c310
  • Other: 3D SOUND card (Genius microphone), Logitech USB speakers, GAL LM-FM009 - two-way remote for Smart TV (keyboard, gyro mouse, learnable IR remote)

Useful
Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2
Recovery
Gettingroot
Recoverythrough the RECOVERY menu
Programsfor smartphone, tablet
Third-party launchers:Simple tv launcher, Tv launcher
Mini review(fromSVIU7 )
InstructionAttached fileManual_GI FLY T2.pdf(20.68 MB)

Galaxy Innovations Fly T2 (Post SVIU7 # 39299389)
OptionDLNA settings fromops1946
Multifunctional media playerKODI
Programs for rebooting, power off:Quick reboot(Root)Holo light reboot- ROOT

K
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 30.08.19, 08:47
Reason for editing: Getting ROOT on the Gi FLY T2

Rep: (359)
* Angell2,
I gave you a link to the official website of the federal target program "Digital Terrestrial Television"
There, at the bottom right there is a list of two multiplexer (RTRS RTRS-1 and 2) they are completely free of charge and no additional registration is not necessary.
I think there is more authentic information than the site of the store. Especially if you look at the list of channels - they are different.
DVB-T2 in Yekaterinburg

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 26.11.14, 20:14
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (181)
Angell2 @ 26.11.2014, 19:36*
I am from Ekaterinburg about 2 multiplex that's a reference note (* - to gain access to additional (encoded) package of channels (the 2nd multiplex) requires the receiving equipment registration Registration cost 600 rubles, the one-time payment..). Well, to be more precise, they are not coded but these channels are included in the 2 multiplex them all a very low level of the signal that it is possible to say in general does not show. They are characterized by the fact that there is local channels. I tried different antenna so that it is not in the antenna.

You are given a link to a the TV commercial, herehttp://dvbpro.ru/vtoro...-ekaterinburg#commentsInformation currently free of the second multiplex is broadcast on channel 60, 40 commercial channel encoded. Organizations that are broadcast free and paid different package. Coded packet console channels of threads will not accept, this second package, will open. Most likely at the recommended prefix is ​​worth special firmware developed specifically for this model, set-top boxes and this package at any time without catching tolҡo their consoles to their firmware.

Post has been editediv_sa - 26.11.14, 22:09

Rep: (39)
guys are very interested in this Console. does not tell us how to console behaves in the work. What is the quality of the kanalov.kakova performance. and how she copes with the role of the extender. video on neyGI Fly T2 can normally see. Do not slow because of weak proca and videoprotsa. very little of information on it yet. The Har-kah written IPTV support, it really works.

Post has been editedGreshkoT - 26.11.14, 23:10

Rep: (0)
To buy not recommend it. Crude firmware constantly hangs in the media player mode with SAMBA resources. I do not like.
Installing firmware v4.4.0.65, ceased to exercise control over TVCast and there is no pre-installed software to view movies online.

Post has been editedBigben2006 - 27.11.14, 21:43

The video XBMC.na Russian, I in English. Help me please!

Rep: (3)
Today tested the device in a car. Filed on tuner 12 volts and 1.5 amps connected to the input of the radio 2 DIN MYSTERY MDD 7170NV. This is the second entry - the first I have connected a rear view camera. Also connected to the tuner car antenna ARTVA-M signal to an amplifier.
Now I have the radio on two systems - Windows mobile and Android. Now on Android, you can connect an external USB drive, and use the Internet. TV shows purely as a mirror, even though I'm 40 km from vyshki.Pravda tested it on the spot - as will be on the move, I do not know yet.
But there was one problem. In order to control the tuner is necessary to enable remote or wireless mouse. Well, there is no right mouse - the device is not for cars. But the remote control tuner I do not really, at least because the radio with touchscreen. But when I want to do on Android selection by touching a finger to the desired icon - why radio switches Mode, and I'm out of the Android hit it to other modes (radio, USB or navigating the most radio).
That is, it turns out that the touchscreen radio does not see Android icon.
Interestingly it depends on the firmware or not the tuner of the tuner component in Android to work with a touchscreen. Here my knowledge is not enough - maybe someone knows something?

Post has been editedelmirage - 28.11.14, 11:57

Rep: (1)
GreshkoT @ 26.11.2014, 22:27*
What is the quality of the kanalov.kakova performance. and how she copes with the role of the extender.

Canals takes normal, average sensitivity to the active antenna druzhet.
Video Player turns only need to support this chip with hardware mode.
Video always on the grid. YouTube also twists. Torrent TV is not set up time is not enough.
For me this box of salvation, home watching tv and movies with only one remote.
And most importantly, you can filmets pause and switch on the TV and watch the news and then come back and continue watching the movie.
True native shell removed to a third party laucher.
But the fly in the ointment still is, percent. weak, brooding box

Rep: (43)
elmirage @ 28.11.2014, 14:55*
That is, it turns out that the touchscreen radio can not see the Android icon

Android does not know about tache windose, software can not be solved only hardware modifications

Bigben2006 @ 28.11.2014, 00:39*
Installing firmware v4.4.0.65, stopped working .....

and on home v4.4.0.45 or .46 was not locked up

Posted on 12/02/2014, 17:50:

mixa_ @ 02.12.2014, 16:53*
a third-party laucher

What lanuncher use?

Rep: (1)
shdensh @ 02.12.2014, 18:50*
What lanuncher use?

Tried neskolko.Vrode stopped at Nova Launcher.

shdensh @ 02.12.2014, 17:50*
and on home v4.4.0.45 or .46 was not locked up

Freeze on all firmwares and very often saves XBMC (it rarely freezes occur, but all the same hangs).

Rep: (43)
Bigben2006 @ 03.12.2014, 04:19*
Freeze on all firmwares and very often saves XBMC (it rarely freezes occur, but all the same hangs).

I had like garbage, it all started with a moment of suspension in the network, then vistnut was when playing from a USB drive through for a while and watching DVT-2.
Changed the device is the same, yet all podvisonov. While testing a 3rd day

Question to the owners: Does the place shake the image when viewing channels as there gisclub.tv/ write
obsuzhdenie-gi-fly-t2 / obzor-fly-t2 / .Also wanted to ask whether it is possible to watch movies online, there is support for adobe flash?

On firmware v4.4.0.65 device correctly out of sleep / off button. Recommend.

Shake not nablyudayu.Proigtyvaet great Ephiny and internet.MH loses 1TB external hard drive .Adobe loses set of firmware on the same plate net.Hotya androidy.Kstati, taking in Russia, 2g warranty and cheaper China. No sooner had the price change.

Rep: (23)
who oversees the topic came two new firmware: 0.65 and they are not in 0.71.pochemu shapke.prihoditsya climbing sites is not the case in poiskah.eto

Rep: (359)
* spv 777,
There are no threads curator. Firmware is not wearing a hat because nobody took care of it.
Make out a message with links to flash after you press the application button below the message and ask to add this information to the cap.

How to make a backup of 45 firmware? Or who have a share.

Show you how to make it work-top box through the LAN, and the no WI-FI?
... in conjunction with the "Zuhelem" GIGA2

What's the problem? Simply connect the cable. Wi-Fi can be disabled in the settings.

borneo @ 31.12.2014, 11:42*
What's the problem? Simply connect the cable. Wi-Fi can be disabled in the settings

when off WI-FI internet on the console is lost.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 18:50