> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

62 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> We retrieve personal data from a damaged / broken machine
Gridzilla
Message#1
01.08.14, 17:51
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

��������� ������ ������ � �������������/��������� �������� download

Attached Image

It's no secret that with our "smart" devices anything can happen, including such an unpleasant breakdown as a broken touchscreen. What to do in this case? After all, it left all our data: contacts, messages, etc.

Of course, the simplest solution is to replace the damaged screen. But if it is not, and the data is needed yesterday? In this topic we will try to collect all possible ways to restore the data we need.

Solutions
Enable USB debugging
Connect USB mouse and USB keyboard at the same time.

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? Ask inaccessories themeyour device orhere.

2. If the device supportsMHL protocol, you can try to connect it via HDMI to a monitor or TV. We connect the mouse via Bluetooth or USB and in case of successful connection we try to save our data to the memory card.

3. If USB debugging was enabled, then try using the ADB command
adb pull /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
or through the applicationQtADB. You can read more about ADB in this thread.ADB and all that can be done with it

4. We try to get contacts using the application.MyPhoneExplorer. We put and copy the contents to the computer. The telephone part of the program is installed without confirmation from the display.USB debugging must be enabled!

5. ThroughDroid Explorer (PC) - how to pull out the contacts (Post # 12272051)

6. Another way through the system menuRemoving personal data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 33349654)

7. Through the Wonershare MobileGo app:Extract private data from damaged / broken machine (Post # 37392987)

8. If Viber was installed on PCRemoving personal data from a damaged / broken machine (Post nic-flas_VRN36RU # 45351907)

9. Online contacts2.db to vCard converter

10. Enable USB debugging using screenshots(if the touch works, but the screen does not work)

11. Method for Samsung with disabled USB debugging

12. Access to a smartphone with a broken screen. Requires a PC with installed GNU / Linux (for example, Ubuntu)

The method of obtaining contacts in the open form without root and without online converters.

Experience in recovering data from dead or half-dead smartphones on an MTK processor

ZTE Blade AF3 (Spreadtrum SC7731)

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 23.03.19, 22:47
Reason for editing: edit
SileLence
Message#2
05.08.14, 13:49
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 55
Check in: 08.10.13
Apple iPhone 7

Help pull out contacts!

Fly iq440
OS and firmware:Android 4.0.4

Description of the problem:
Hello! :-)

there isstockFly IQ440 phone with broken screen glass. Glass removed. Touch, of course, does not work, but the screen and the image is in perfect order. All that remains of the sensor is a small train sticking up near the screen. When you touch the loop, the phone responds, but it is very unpredictable and it is almost impossible to do something sensible in this way.

The task is to pull out the contacts that are in the phone’s memory.

I myself have been searching for information on the Internet and on this forum for a couple of days, trying to restore contacts, but all the solutions that I found require debugging via USB or a root. Attempts to enable debugging by matsanya plume were unsuccessful. Maximum, I managed to go into the settings and scroll to the point "for developers", but it did not work out to get to it. I thought about managing smart via wi-fi or bluetooth (it’s not difficult to turn them on), but all I’ve found is that it requires pre-installing the application on smart. I also tried to connect the mouse via an OTG cable with active power - it is not detected.

In the end, I decided to ask you for advice. Perhaps in this particular situation there are some ways to restore contacts?
: thank_you:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSileLence - 05.08.14, 14:41
Reason for editing: Added
DJ_Kashei
Message#3
05.08.14, 14:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1701
Check in: 19.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

You can also tryflash CWMusing SP FlashTool, boot into recovery, make a nandroid backup to a memory card andpull outcontacts2.db from the image.

--------------------
Alcatel OTE ->Siemens A60 ->Motorola C650 ->Siemens CF75 ->Nokia E60 ->HTC Hero ->ASUS PadFone 2 ->LG Nexus 5X ->Samsung Galaxy S7 + Sony SmartWatch 2
SileLence
Message#4
05.08.14, 15:15
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Apple iPhone 7

There were thoughts to cloud with the firmware, but I still did not dare to try it. I'm afraid that all data will be erased. Is there any chance?
yan14062001s5570
Message#5
05.08.14, 15:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 476
Check in: 25.12.11
Doogee x5

* DJ_Kashei,
I agree, it will help a person 100%
DJ_Kashei
Message#6
05.08.14, 15:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1701
Check in: 19.03.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

* SileLence,
If the rest of the hardware is alive, the scatter is correct and flash recovery only in flashtool, then data corruption is unlikely

--------------------
Alcatel OTE ->Siemens A60 ->Motorola C650 ->Siemens CF75 ->Nokia E60 ->HTC Hero ->ASUS PadFone 2 ->LG Nexus 5X ->Samsung Galaxy S7 + Sony SmartWatch 2
yan14062001s5570
Message#7
05.08.14, 15:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 476
Check in: 25.12.11
Doogee x5

* DJ_Kashei,
the main thing that* SileLence,Not touched on any important hardware mechanisms.
SileLence
Message#8
05.08.14, 16:26
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Apple iPhone 7

Thank you all, the question was decided by joint efforts of colleagues at work. At the same time he decided to ridiculously simple - without firmware, cables and left software. Describing!

There was an idea to try to enter the system menu of the phone. At first I tried to turn on with "power" and "volume-" clamped, but there is nothing sensible, and then I turned on "power" + "volume +" and there was an interesting menu item "backup user data". Control in the menu by using the volume keys and on. I forgot to say, before that I inserted a memory card into the phone.
Began copying backup weighing 144 mb. When finished, the flash drive removed, inserted into the computer and found the file with the extension .backup, unpacked using 7zip. The resulting file was unpacked again and saw a bunch of folders. On the way
/data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/
lies the cherished contacts.db.
Further executed the first two points fromof thispost and request fromof this. The resulting file is opened by Excel.

Thank you all, I hope my experience will help someone: thank_you:

Post has been editedSileLence - 05.08.14, 16:27
zatmenie13
Message#9
15.08.14, 00:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 19.11.13
Samsung Wave 3 GT-S8600

Hello. I will describe the situation. Uranil tablet (Asus ME301T), crashed touch, but the screen is intact, does not respond to touch. I tried to press the buttons in different combinations and I got out some sort of menu with 3 items, 1 download wasps, the second I do not know what, and the third was written Wipe data. in practice, I realized that this is erasing all data and settings. Now, when you turn on the tablet, a window No. 1 appears with a choice of language, and there are 7 or 8 of such different points. So why am I wanting to connect a mouse to the tablet so that at least something could be done on it. If I connect the mouse, will it work right away at the initial setup stage of the android? And then it turns out I just have a brick without the possibility of control. Touch in the near future can not be replaced.
Carragher23
Message#10
24.08.14, 08:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.08.14
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Tell me please.

USB debugging is not enabled.
Displays are not working.

No options?
Message#11
26.08.14, 18:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 12.06.14

I rummaged through many sites but did not find a solution. At the hands of HTC Desire 600 dual sim with a broken sensor (maybe working but not everywhere) and not working display, but the device itself turns on. All attempts to connect to the phone via adb, myphoneexplorer and other programs were unsuccessful (debugging is most likely not enabled). Internal memory and SD are highlighted on the computer. Tell me if there is a way to pull out sms or somehow enable debugging.
gyary
Message#12
01.09.14, 14:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 01.09.14
Fly Energie IQ440

SileLence @ 08/05/2014, 16:26*
Thanks, the question was decided by joint efforts of colleagues at work. At the same time he decided to ridiculously simple - without firmware, cables and left software. Describing!

There was an idea to try to enter the system menu of the phone. At first I tried to turn on with "power" and "volume-" clamped, but there is nothing sensible, and then I turned on "power" + "volume +" and there was an interesting menu item "backup user data". Control in the menu by using the volume keys and on. I forgot to say, before that I inserted a memory card into the phone.
Began copying backup weighing 144 mb. When finished, the flash drive removed, inserted into the computer and found the file with the extension .backup, unpacked using 7zip. The resulting file was unpacked again and saw a bunch of folders. On the way
/data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/
lies the cherished contacts.db.
Further executed the first two points from this post and request from this. The resulting file is opened by Excel.

Thank you all, I hope my experience will help someone

SileLence,Hi, are you sure you unpacked using 7-zip? Just the exact same situation, but 7-zip does not unpack, says that it is not its format.
Messir999
Message#13
04.09.14, 11:02
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 04.09.14
teXet X-basic TM-4072

Good afternoon, members of the forum. The problem is this: the screen is broken on Texet TM-4072. It is necessary to extract data (photos, contacts, etc.). The forum made a mess - but did not find a solution for myself. There is no rue, debugging is not enabled, no synchronization has been performed.
ADB can not be filled accordingly. Access to the phone is not stupid.
MyPhoneExplorer does not see the phone.
Is it really something to pull out or - just a replacement display or in the trash?
Mammutbah
Message#14
19.09.14, 23:02
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 12.01.13
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

Good evening, I wanted to know if the Usb debugging is disabled and the display is broken on the phone and the touch, that is, an option to extract all the data from it yourself without a service center?
Samsung Galaxy S 4
Just in the center they want 4.5t. Rubles, and in the city where I live it is half the cost of repair and I just don’t see the repair of the Smysl as I’ve already hit repairing RAM
Who can that will advise efficient ?!
thank

--------------------
I hate people.

Meizu M3 Note Club
Gridzilla
Message#15
20.09.14, 04:34
[offline]

Messages 27664
Check in: 03.02.10

* MammutBah
The best option would be to find a donor. Take a screen from it, put and copy your information.

--------------------
Remember! The line between "Now a little tweak and it will be good" and "Oh, what have I done!" - very thin!
Sorse
Message#16
20.09.14, 09:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 572
Check in: 19.07.10

* Messir999,
same story, same phone. debugging is disabled, this is the biggest problem. At the moment, as I understand no versions.

--------------------
if you boil people in boiling water, then at first you can not stir. they do it themselves ...)
W.Master
Message#17
22.09.14, 17:48
Naive potter
[online]

Messages 56197
Check in: 06.01.08
HTC One X

1. The most obvious is changing the touchscreen. Where to get? We ask in the subject of accessories of your device or here.

For popular models of devices, and in large cities, sometimes you can do without replacing the screen as such.

It is necessary to “only” find a service in which a similar model of the device is often repaired, in such services often you can find just a worker, albeit not a new one, touchscreen (or screen module) for your model of device.
In this case, you can often agree for a modest fee to install a temporarily working touchscreen on your damaged device, and extract data from it, even without collecting the device, but "on weight".

--------------------
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves are powerless to fight"(Johann Friedrich Schiller)
"Not gods burn pots"(anonymous ancient Greek)
VershinaUspeha
Message#18
22.09.14, 21:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 13.06.14
Xiaomi Mi 8

It is necessary to “only” find a service in which a similar model of the device is often repaired, in such services often you can find just a worker, albeit not a new one, touchscreen (or screen module) for your model of device.
In this case, you can often agree for a modest fee to install a temporarily working touchscreen on your damaged device, and extract data from it without even collecting the device, but "on weight"

Apparently this option and'll do ..

ps via ADB writes that device unauthorized. That's just it seems to me that I definitely turned on USB debugging when I did the root of the law ((There's nothing you can do about this?

--------------------
Club playersHearthstone

BATTLETAGYhw#21400
vitaly51370
Message#19
25.09.14, 16:06
Libero
[offline]

Messages 3461
Check in: 16.11.12
LG G3 S

debugging is disabled, this is the biggest problem
if still relevant, trySo.

--------------------
LG G3s D724

Switch74
Message#20
30.09.14, 08:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 06.11.12
Lenovo Vibe X3

Android contacts are stored in the /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/ directory in the contacts.db file or on some contacts2.db firmware.
This file is a sqlite database and can be read using the appropriate software.

Now, how did I get the contacts from the phone that the sensor refused. Contacts have never been exported, the USB debugging function has been disabled, and using the methodin a way, 7zip could not unpack .backup made by standard recovery, but adb for some reason did not see the required files in the folder
data.

Find onsavagemessiahzine.comClockworkMod recovery (CWM) installation informationClockworkMod FAQrecovery for your device and download the required files.
For this we usually need:
1. drivers for connecting the device to the computer
2. recovery.img - CWM image
3. fastboot or FlashTool - will be required to flash the CWM image in the device, choose a more understandable one for you
4. I need an archiver to unpack the backup file (I used 7zip)
5. and some program for working with databases (I usedsqlitestudio)

now move on to the actions of pulling out the necessary information:
1. I’ll not write much about downloading and installing drivers, images and programs. Most of them should be described in the instructions for your device onsavagemessiahzine.comand done almost everywhere the same
2. Installing CWM try to enter it (usually for this you need to hold down the power button and increase / decrease the volume)
3. there we select the item for creating backups 'buckup and restore' and make it to the 'Buckup' flash drive :)
4. Download the data.ext4.tar file from the flash drive to the computer, it should be in the clockworkmod / backup folder (the name will also appear in the name of its creation)
If there is no possibility to insert a flash drive into your device, perhaps this will help:
after installing CWM I managed to connect viaadb, and theoretically probably you can copy backup files to a computer.
the teams you need
adb devices- connection
adb shell- launch remote command line
ls- getting a list of folders and files
cd<path to android>- go to folder
adb pull<path to android><PC path>- copy the file from the device to the computer

5. open the archive and extract contacts.db or contacts2.db from /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/
6. run the program sqlitestudio, select the database file, which we got from the archive, in the dialog box to open the database ('Database' ->'Add Database')
7. Further we insert a similar query into the SQL query tab ('Service' ->'Open SQL Query Editor')
SELECT normalized_number, display_name
FROM phone_lookup, raw_contacts
WHERE phone_lookup.raw_contact_id = raw_contacts.contact_id

I will explain the meaning of the current request
create a table with columns normalized_number, display_name based on phone_lookup tables, raw_contacts
provided that the data from the phone_lookup table and the raw_contact_id column = the data from the raw_contacts table the contact_id column
from this code, I can assume that:
There are some tables in which there are columns, in each of which similar data is stored, in our case these are line numbers, name and phone number
phone_lookup
raw_contact_id | normalized_number
1 |+79001111111
2 |+79002222222
raw_contacts
contact_id | display_name
1 | Vasya
2 | Petya

those. we use our query to get a new label, the lines of which are formed from the two original lines by combining them
where data is raw in one line where raw_contact_id = contact_id
normalized_number | display_name
+79001111111 | Vasya
+79002222222 | Petya

A lot of requests, because data is duplicated in almost every table, you can retrieve the name and phone from different tables and columns, looking at all the signs and finding the necessary data.
Based on this request, you can make your
SELECT 'columns separated by commas' FROM 'tables separated by commas' WHERE 'condition'
“columns separated by commas” can be written in this form [table]. [column] square brackets can be omitted, but they can be saved from errors if the names of tables / columns suddenly have names of reserved commands. Here we specify a comma, what data we want to see in the new table

"tables separated by commas" can be written in the following form [table]. Here we specify the data from which tables we want to get.

“condition” can be written in this form [table1]. [column1] = [table2]. [column2], there can also be several conditions and they are written through the logical operators and and or, and can also be grouped using parentheses. Conditions are needed to combine data from several tables and use them to set filters. For example, if we add a string of single quotes' AND display_name = "Sasha" at the end of our query, then not all contacts from our list will appear in our table, but only the telephone numbers of people whose names are "Sasha".

I also found deleted numbers in this database for a long time, maybe it will be interesting to someone.

in the same way you can get SMS from the file /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db
in the file data.ext4.tar are all user files that you may need to pick up from the device

Post has been editedGridzilla - 30.09.14, 12:17
Reason for editing: editing at the request of the author
Switch74
Message#21
30.09.14, 10:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 06.11.12
Lenovo Vibe X3

Additional information to the post above:
SMS /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db is delivered in a similar way
also in the file data.ext4.tar is the rest of the user data that you may need to take from the device

62 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 22:28