> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Gymup | Training diary with a huge base of exercises and programs
itfilatov
Message#1
30.07.14, 13:29
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 515
Check in: 31.03.14

GymUp training diary

Version: 10.28

Last update of the program in the header:02.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free training diary without advertising with a huge base of exercises and programs

Description:
GymUp is a training diary for those who are focused on results and want to increase the effectiveness of their workouts. Pick up a training program, record the results, watch the progress!
The main features of GymUp
★ RECORDING OF TRAINING RESULTS
Record the results of your workouts in a convenient and logical way. Supersets, trickets, dropsets and other difficult exercises are supported. The results are recorded on the basis of previous ones, which simplifies and speeds up the process as much as possible. The rest timer will not let you rest too much and will give a signal with a sound, vibration of a phone or a fitness bracelet.

★ GUIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS
More than 60 selected programs from the best trainers are available, more than half of them are available for free. Using a filter, you can easily find a program for any purpose, including aimed at losing weight, gaining weight, and increasing strength. When filtering, you can also set the floor, workout location, desired frequency and your level of training. After choosing a suitable training program, you can adjust it in an arbitrary manner (customized).

★ DIRECTION OF EXERCISES
More than 500 training exercises are available. All exercises are described and structured to the maximum, descriptive images are available, both with men and with girls. Using a filter or search by name, you can easily find a suitable exercise. When filtering, you can set the muscle group, type and type of exercise, type of equipment and effort, level of training.

★ DEVELOPMENT OF OWN TRAINING PROGRAMS
Did not find a suitable program in the directory or doing your own? Not a problem, because the application allows you to create an arbitrary training program. Compiled training program can be shared with your friend to work on it together.

★ COMMUNITY SPORTSMEN
Participate in the discussion of training programs and exercises. Reviews will help assess their effectiveness, learn the features of performance, hear the warnings. You can always ask advice from more experienced athletes.

★ ANALYSIS OF TRAININGS AND PROGRAMS BY ACTIVATED MUSCLE
Analyze training programs, program days, workouts and exercises for the muscles involved, thanks to their dynamic drawing on the body diagram.

★ VIEWING PREVIOUS RESULTS AND CURRENT PLANNING
View previous results of the exercise, build progress charts and get current records. With this information, you can quickly plan current approaches - determine what should be improved: weight, repetition, rest time or number of approaches.

★ FIXATION OF BODY PARAMETERS
Fix the parameters of the body (photo, weight, height, muscle straps) and view the dynamics of their growth. Build charts and analyze the approach to the goal. The ability to group photos by bodybuilding posture will allow you to flip through them in a specific position and visually assess progress.

★ SPORTS CALCULATORS
Useful sports calculators are always at hand. Calculate the repeated maximum, calculate the base metabolism and much more.

★ COMPARISON OF RESULTS WITH FRIENDS
Compare your training statistics for a specific period of time with your friends. Find out who completed more workouts, exercises, approaches and reps. Determine who spent more time in the hall, has the best performance in terms of tonnage and other parameters.

★ PERSONALIZATION APPLICATIONS
Set a light or dark theme, change the color palette, set the timer signal - adjust the application to suit you.

★ SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
Each time you finish a workout, the application creates a backup of its data on your Google Drive personal disk. This avoids data loss in the event of a breakdown or loss of the device.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Official site: http://gymup.pro
Android version:
Developer: Iron lab
Google Play (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup
Google Play (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup_pro
iOS version:
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/keynote/id1130694850?mt=8
Talk onsavagemessiahzine.com: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=788869

�������: download

Version: 10.28 Gymup
Past versions

Post has been editeditfilatov - 02.04.19, 17:02
Reason for editing: Edit
serge.korbut
Message#22
01.10.14, 09:41
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 03.04.12

Good prog. I bought and use it with pleasure. Thank!
shealex
Message#23
01.10.14, 13:46
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 09.01.10
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

I did not find how to make a superset of 3 or more exercises in a row ??
Thorr13
Message#24
03.10.14, 20:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 386
Check in: 17.12.09

Andrew tell me, does the exhibited effort somehow affect the statistics (warm-up, norm, etc.)? and another question, how does the time spent on the exercise take into account?

--------------------
Huawei Honor 6 H60-L02 OS 5.1.1 C00B532 ->Huawei Honor 8 OS 8.0 FRD-AL10 8.0.0.538 (C00) --- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 16gb + dock OS 6.0.1 katKiss 0.25 TWRP 2.8.1.1 ->Asus ZenPad 10 Z300CNL (6B019A) OS 6.0
itfilatov
Message#25
16.10.14, 09:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515

ALiMa_NeWThe first 2 sentences are excellent, but about the 3rd there is a question: is it necessary? After all, the next day of the program is calculated automatically, and skipping one of the training days in case of missing a day of the week is not the best option. Or not?
shealex, this is not yet. But I plan to introduce tristae, giant and even circuit training in the future.
Thorr13, up to version 6.2 had no effect and it was used only for planning approaches in training. In version 6.2, on the basis of the difficulty of performing approaches, the complexity of the exercise is automatically calculated (it is possible to correct), and on the basis of the complexity of the exercises, the complexity of the entire workout is calculated (there is also the possibility of correction). Thus, it is now clearly visible where the hard workouts, and where not. Not that this is a very important function, but, as it seems to me, at least an interesting one. In the future, all this can be presented in the form of any graphs. And, in general, the main thing is to save the information, and any statistics can be screwed in the future. P.S. if you want to calculate the whole thing for previous workouts - look for this button in the settings, if you want to disable it, look there.

--------------------
If you have an urgent question - write to e-mail
Thorr13
Message#26
17.10.14, 06:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 386

I tested yesterday at class 6.2, in general, all the rules, the only inconvenient was the fact that the exercises are not moved to the end of the list

--------------------
Huawei Honor 6 H60-L02 OS 5.1.1 C00B532 ->Huawei Honor 8 OS 8.0 FRD-AL10 8.0.0.538 (C00) --- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 16gb + dock OS 6.0.1 katKiss 0.25 TWRP 2.8.1.1 ->Asus ZenPad 10 Z300CNL (6B019A) OS 6.0
itfilatov
Message#27
18.10.14, 09:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515

Thorr13In the next version I will add the appropriate option.

--------------------
ALiMa_NeW
Message#28
18.10.14, 18:22
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 18.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* itfilatovmost likely you are right and my last sentence will not please everyone. But the first two should be brought into the program all the same :) And I would like in time for the design of the program to comply with the canons android and be more material. It looks very nice when the system and the program look similar, as a whole. Or if you do not like the design of the candy, you can take the design from the whale.

Post has been editedALiMa_NeW - 18.10.14, 18:24
itfilatov
Message#29
31.10.14, 11:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515

New in version 6.3:
* search for exercises on the part of the name (you can enter any part of the name in any order in any register)
* fixed the problem when, when returning to the application through the notification, the connection with the previous forms was lost
* automatic backup creation at the end of the workout
* Improved backup selection dialog (split by backup types)
* fixed error when exporting to Excel + improved export dialog + improved export files

Attached files

Attached fileGymUP.apk(9.92 MB)

--------------------
Dmvsk
Message#30
31.10.14, 19:49
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 04.07.11
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

How to transfer the acquired workouts to the paid version?
Thorr13
Message#31
02.11.14, 11:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 386

DmVSk @ 10/31/2014, 7:49 PM*
How to transfer the acquired workouts to the paid version?

If only export, and then restore. So did not try?

--------------------
kazanova822
Message#32
05.11.14, 16:13
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 09.08.11
Huawei Ascend P6

and how to transfer the csv file to the program. Export to excel is, and vice versa how ???
And tell me whether you can transfer data from Juci?

Post has been editedkazanova822 - 05.11.14, 16:24
Freemannn85
Message#33
07.11.14, 12:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 148
Check in: 14.04.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

Vit4li4 @ 11/06/2014, 20:54*
GumUp Pro 6.3

[attachment = "5327839: com.adap ... build.38.apk"]

In the subject author. :)

--------------------
Kiba-7
Message#34
11.11.14, 12:25
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 05.10.12
Lenovo P780

I tried several programs with the maximum rating, this is the most convenient and intuitive. There are a few comments:
1. You can not edit the date and time to start training. And often need, because. It is not always convenient to use a computer in training and in general.
2. You can not make notes for each approach, it is also often necessary (used in the program of a competitor).
3. I agree with Serguna1, the lack of planning is an inconvenience, although I am not a master of sports :).
4. Everything was said about the trisets, I will add that there are not enough dropsets yet (or advise how to describe them).
5. It would be convenient if, when adding your own exercise, it could be inserted in addition to "User" in the appropriate category: "Chest", "Eemenian", "Shoulders" ... (This is a nagging person)
6. It is possible at your leisure to arrange the exercises in the reference book so that they at least approximately stand in descending order of importance, and for example, in order to find a bench press or a squat, you need to sort through a bunch of rare, very rarely used exercises. (This is also a niggle :))

PS: I tried jimbuk and jimbum, mentioned in this thread, to be honest, it seemed very inconvenient to use.

Author: thank_you:

Post has been editedKiba-7 - 11.11.14, 13:22
Kiba-7
Message#35
11.11.14, 13:38
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Lenovo P780

Thus, it is now clearly visible where the hard workouts, and where not. Not that this is a very important function, but, as it seems to me, at least an interesting one.

A very useful function (namely, color scheme) when cycling light-medium-hard workouts: good:

I also found:
7. If in training you manually set, for example, yesterday's number (sometimes you transfer it from the paper to the body, for example, I wrote down the exercise on 07.11.2014 on the 8th), then during the next same training it will be written below in the exercises "* history of 11/08/2014 ". Those. the number of the actual creation, not the one I entered myself. In this case, the date of training in the list is correct (07/11/2014). Here, correct, please.

Post has been editedKiba-7 - 11.11.14, 14:34
Kiba-7
Message#36
12.11.14, 09:03
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Lenovo P780

8. It is necessary to rearrange the exercises during and after the training.
9. When setting weight, sometimes it is necessary to set negative values, for example, in pull-ups and push-ups (on a special simulator with a platform, lifting weight), but there is no such possibility. You can, of course, write another exercise, but this is not convenient for recording and not illustrative for analysis (for example, when you are doing dropsets)

Post has been editedKiba-7 - 12.11.14, 09:14
Kiba-7
Message#37
12.11.14, 11:56
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Lenovo P780

* Serguna1,, if it's not difficult, tell me, is what I wrote realized in the gymbook? But it was a swoop until I managed to check everything myself.
korvindeson
Message#38
12.11.14, 16:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 05.04.09
Google pixel 2

I did not expect it and thank you so much. It turned out the program makes auto backup after training. It saved me, buggy mobile phone, the data rubbed. I thought kabzda. In vain sat an hour painted the program. And then joy, now have to buy, it hurts for people!
Kiba-7
Message#39
14.11.14, 15:47
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Lenovo P780

10. I think everyone would be happy (in a competitor’s program such a function is often used and very convenient with it) if you add the ability not only to choose a workout from the program, but also to copy it from the list of completed workouts. This is more convenient because you immediately see only completed exercises from a specific workout, while in the program sometimes more exercises are included in the workout (options, choose from which is already directly in the workout). It may not immediately be clear what the convenience is, but after using it in another program, here I clearly lack this. Thank.

Post has been editedKiba-7 - 14.11.14, 15:48
itfilatov
Message#40
17.11.14, 12:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 515

Dmvsk, you need to make a backup in the free version and restore to a paid one (all this is available in the application settings).
kazanova822, go to your programs, click the + button and select "From memory card"
Kiba-7,
1. This can be done at the time of training. I will consider the possibility of editing it (there are nuances with statistics)
2. As I wrote on Google Play (I think to you), perhaps this would be an excessive level of detail and should you write all this in the comments to the exercise? If you do not agree - I will be glad to continue the discussion.
3. Also agree, there are plans.
4. Trisets will be in the next version (almost ready). But there is no logical addition of drop-sets yet ... I'll think about it.
5. It may appear.
6. The reference book will be improved, but I can offer several solutions right now: a. Try searching by name, just a few letters and an exercise will be found. b. use the item "Only familiar exercises" or "Only common exercises" in the filter of the directory. If you like the filter, you can save it and it will be used. automatically upon entering the directory.
7. Since you are an excellent tester, I also noticed this. I will correct!
8. And here is a controversial point. Nobody restricts you in the sequence of exercises, just click the one you need from the list and forward. Is sorting by completion time logical or not?
9. I will think ... Thank you!
10. It is technically very easy to implement, but what should be considered a guide? Training or the day of the training program, how to display it in the statistics? Maybe it is worth making acc. changes to the program and create training from the program?
korvindeson, he himself almost got burned on it, that's why he added)

--------------------
Kiba-7
Message#41
17.11.14, 15:40
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Lenovo P780

* itfilatov,
2. Yes, on Google - for me) (I ask you to contact me on "you", "you" - this is either to the authorities, or to the enemy)))). I agree, but there are other provisions in the program, perhaps redundant for the majority, but convenient and useful to some users, which ensures the mass use of "GYMUP". The main thing is that each individual utility does not create inconvenience to those who do not need it.
6. I test, thanks for the advice.
7. I try).
8. The question arose in connection with the lack of planning opportunities and, as a result, recording the training in advance, and sometimes during exercises for various reasons you do not do the exercises in the order you planned. With the advent of planning (and the possibility of permutations in a planned training session), the question will disappear.
10. I meant that if the training was performed according to the day from the program, then a copy of the training would also be tied to the corresponding day of the program, i.e. for statistics should be the same, you took the day from the program or copied from workouts. But I do not know whether it is possible to implement this without confusion with statistics (I am not a programmer).

PS: I have not finished the training macrocycle to understand all the subtleties of the program, so there may be more questions (or cancellation of already arisen :)).
Thank you for the answers.

Post has been editedKiba-7 - 17.11.14, 15:54

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:01