> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

88 pagesV  « < 77 78 79 80 81 82 > »  

> Gymup | Training diary with a huge base of exercises and programs
itfilatov
Message#1
30.07.14, 13:29
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 536
Check in: 31.03.14

GymUp training diary

Version: 10.29

Last update of the program in the header:20.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free training diary without advertising with a huge base of exercises and programs

Description:
GymUp is a training diary for those who are focused on results and want to increase the effectiveness of their workouts. Pick up a training program, record the results, watch the progress!
The main features of GymUp
★ RECORDING OF TRAINING RESULTS
Record the results of your workouts in a convenient and logical way. Supersets, trickets, dropsets and other difficult exercises are supported. The results are recorded on the basis of previous ones, which simplifies and speeds up the process as much as possible. The rest timer will not let you rest too much and will give a signal with a sound, vibration of a phone or a fitness bracelet.

★ GUIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS
More than 60 selected programs from the best trainers are available, more than half of them are available for free. Using a filter, you can easily find a program for any purpose, including aimed at losing weight, gaining weight, and increasing strength. When filtering, you can also set the floor, workout location, desired frequency and your level of training. After choosing a suitable training program, you can adjust it in an arbitrary manner (customized).

★ DIRECTION OF EXERCISES
More than 500 training exercises are available. All exercises are described and structured to the maximum, descriptive images are available, both with men and with girls. Using a filter or search by name, you can easily find a suitable exercise. When filtering, you can set the muscle group, type and type of exercise, type of equipment and effort, level of training.

★ DEVELOPMENT OF OWN TRAINING PROGRAMS
Did not find a suitable program in the directory or doing your own? Not a problem, because the application allows you to create an arbitrary training program. Compiled training program can be shared with your friend to work on it together.

★ COMMUNITY SPORTSMEN
Participate in the discussion of training programs and exercises. Reviews will help assess their effectiveness, learn the features of performance, hear the warnings. You can always ask advice from more experienced athletes.

★ ANALYSIS OF TRAININGS AND PROGRAMS BY ACTIVATED MUSCLE
Analyze training programs, program days, workouts and exercises for the muscles involved, thanks to their dynamic drawing on the body diagram.

★ VIEWING PREVIOUS RESULTS AND CURRENT PLANNING
View previous results of the exercise, build progress charts and get current records. With this information, you can quickly plan current approaches - determine what should be improved: weight, repetition, rest time or number of approaches.

★ FIXATION OF BODY PARAMETERS
Fix the parameters of the body (photo, weight, height, muscle straps) and view the dynamics of their growth. Build charts and analyze the approach to the goal. The ability to group photos by bodybuilding posture will allow you to flip through them in a specific position and visually assess progress.

★ SPORTS CALCULATORS
Useful sports calculators are always at hand. Calculate the repeated maximum, calculate the base metabolism and much more.

★ COMPARISON OF RESULTS WITH FRIENDS
Compare your training statistics for a specific period of time with your friends. Find out who completed more workouts, exercises, approaches and reps. Determine who spent more time in the hall, has the best performance in terms of tonnage and other parameters.

★ PERSONALIZATION APPLICATIONS
Set a light or dark theme, change the color palette, set the timer signal - adjust the application to suit you.

★ SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
Each time you finish a workout, the application creates a backup of its data on your Google Drive personal disk. This avoids data loss in the event of a breakdown or loss of the device.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Official site: http://gymup.pro
Android version:
Developer: Iron lab
Google Play (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup
Google Play (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup_pro
iOS version:
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/keynote/id1130694850?mt=8
Talk onsavagemessiahzine.com: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=788869

�������: download

Version: 10.29 Gymup
Past versions

Post has been editeditfilatov - 21.04.19, 00:03
Reason for editing: Edit
Damon_KS
Message#1562
08.03.19, 19:41
Tester
[offline]

Messages 1827
Check in: 05.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* itfilatovYou can get used to the new way of adding supersets. I did not immediately understand how to interchange the exercises in the set, but I found it.
There is a strong lack of a multiplier for exercises with dumbbells, a barbell and pancake trainers, such as the Hummer. And if it were possible to add weight to the barbell exercises and to put only the weight of pancakes in the approaches on one side, it would be even better.
And it would be nice to show progress on Training Days. It is strange to compare the Day of the hands with the Day of the legs or the back.
Someone summarizes the weight of 2 dumbbells, but for example I bring the weight of one dumbbell, so the statistics and the progress data are incorrect. And so the hosts were fashionable to track the progress of training of the same type

--------------------
Disk ->Motorola V180 ->SE K550i ->Huawei 8860 Honor (MIUI 2.3 by DOC2008 ->CM11 4.4.4 by desalesouche) ->Xiaomi Redmi 3s (GS MIUI 8.0.3 ->MIUI Pro 8.4.26 ->MIUI 10 Pro 9.9.20 from weritos)
temp000
Message#1563
08.03.19, 21:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 14.03.13

Tell me why the results of the exercise are not saved if it was carried out within the framework of a superset? For example, there was a superset: exercise 1 + exercise 2. I changed the superset (or added a new one): exercise 1 + exercise 3, and that's it, I don’t see the result of exercise 1 from the first superset. Very uncomfortable. Ready to buy the program, but this trouble is very disturbing.
Lisyara
Message#1564
08.03.19, 23:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 31.05.12

temp000 @ 03/08/19 21:27*
... I changed the superset (or added a new one): exercise 1 + exercise 3, and that's it, I do not see the result of exercise 1 from the first superset. Very uncomfortable. Ready to buy the program, but this trouble is very disturbing.

I have the same situation, although the Pro version. This should be written to the author. Perhaps in the framework of the work on identifying bugs in the new version 10.25 this will be eliminated

--------------------
All good!
itfilatov
Message#1565
10.03.19, 17:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536
Check in: 31.03.14

In the latest version, several serious errors were discovered, we had to release a new version with corrections. It is already available on Google Play for all users.

New in version 10.26:
* errors of the previous version and some others are fixed.

Attached files

Attached filegymup-10.26-free-release.apk(28.43 MB)

Post has been editeditfilatov - 23.03.19, 22:48

--------------------
If you have an urgent question - write to e-mail
z_t_b
Message#1566
10.03.19, 18:13
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 12.01.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

* itfilatov, Hello Andrey. At first glance, the latest version is all quite convenient. Noticed one flaw. There is no rest timer in the superset between exercises. That is, time is ticking but there are no notifications about the end of rest.
Metr-4
Message#1567
11.03.19, 21:36
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 03.04.15
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

* itfilatov, I have no button in the superset to complete the exercise.
casual
Message#1568
13.03.19, 10:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 558
Check in: 31.08.07
Google pixel 2

* Metr-4,
Yep But there is a flag on top. You can click it.

--------------------
Google Pixel2 64Gb, stock 9
Google Chromecast 3pcs
Lisyara
Message#1569
13.03.19, 11:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 31.05.12

itfilatov @ 03/10/19, 17:44*
New in version 10.26:
* errors of the previous version and some others are fixed.

Dear Andrew! I thank for the promptly identified shortcomings and errors in version 10.25 and for the new version 10.26, which I tested yesterday in the hall.

Of the minuses (subjectively):
1. Dropset is missing. Instead, the exercise was formed as a superset of identical exercises. In my opinion, this is not very convenient both in the process of training and in terms of the visual presentation of the exercise. If you have the opportunity to return the option, return, please!
2. I did not see in the new version of the separate accounting of pair weights (exercises with dumbbells). It is necessary to take into account the total weight of both dumbbells, so that the statistics were correct and do not forget yourself what you did at the previous training session.

This is all that revealed at this moment

--------------------
All good!
risk-engineer
Message#1570
13.03.19, 22:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 13.03.19

I also didn’t like that all my drop sets were transformed into super sets. In my programs, almost everything has flown down (in each exercise only information remained on one approach, and, as I wrote above, the drop sets were transformed into super sets). Please return as it was. I do not want to rewrite the entire training program.

Post has been editedrisk-engineer - 13.03.19, 23:07
forform
Message#1571
14.03.19, 05:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 23.07.08
Asus p750

good day!

after the last update (updated yesterday from 10.24 right away to .26):
1. statistics of past sets disappeared (shows history only for the first exercise)
2. It became less convenient when performing sets - now, to see how much weight / quantity was at the last training session, you have to scroll through each exercise. Extra action.

can - leave the last version (superset), and the current one is a circular training? There will be a choice for someone more convenient!

Post has been editedforform - 14.03.19, 05:20
casual
Message#1572
14.03.19, 05:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 558
Google pixel 2

* forform,
I will support the exercise, which is in the set, it is not the same as doing it separately. And the author merged statistics on them in one pile. And the point is not that you need to get used to something new in the interface. The logic of the work is broken, IMHO

--------------------
Google Chromecast 3pcs
forform
Message#1573
14.03.19, 05:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 23.07.08
Asus p750

and also tell me - during the training session I closed without reading the notice of the superset.
Now I can not figure out how to create it. maybe I'm stupid myself, maybe intuitively incomprehensible or just not looking there.

Posted on 03/14/2019 05:24:

casual @ 03/14/19 12:12*
I will support the exercise, which is in the set, it is not the same as doing it separately. And the author merged statistics on them in one pile. And the point is not that you need to get used to something new in the interface. The logic of the work is broken, IMHO

I have lost all the second exercises from the history / progress that I did in the superset.
those. statistics for the first exercise in the list - there is. for the second, it is completely absent, as if I did not give it at all!
Damon_KS
Message#1574
14.03.19, 05:30
Tester
[offline]

Messages 1827
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

1. statistics of past sets disappeared (shows history only for the first exercise)

I found a warm-up superset of 3 exercises. For the first exercise, the previous value is 6 days ago, for the remaining 49 days ago.
Upd: other supersets do not have the first exercise too many days ago (more than 6). And the most annoying thing was that on Monday I was engaged in these values.
A rollback to version 24 will not help?

Post has been editedDamon_KS - 14.03.19, 05:32

--------------------
Disk ->Motorola V180 ->SE K550i ->Huawei 8860 Honor (MIUI 2.3 by DOC2008 ->CM11 4.4.4 by desalesouche) ->Xiaomi Redmi 3s (GS MIUI 8.0.3 ->MIUI Pro 8.4.26 ->MIUI 10 Pro 9.9.20 from weritos)
casual
Message#1575
14.03.19, 05:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 558
Google pixel 2

* forform,
* Damon_KS,
Because the program has ceased to consider the set as a set) well, that is, as a set of exercises. And looking for statistics for each exercise from the set separately. If you have never done these exercises outside the set, then there are no statistics on them in the prog now ... In my opinion, the nonsense has turned out with such logic.

--------------------
Google Chromecast 3pcs
Damon_KS
Message#1576
14.03.19, 05:46
Tester
[offline]

Messages 1827
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Damon_KS @ 03/14/19 6:30*
A rollback to version 24 will not help?

I answer myself. Will not help :(
In version 24, backups are no longer restored. Now you have to make your backups before updating each version.

Post has been editedDamon_KS - 14.03.19, 05:47

--------------------
ShIvADeSt
Message#1577
14.03.19, 06:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 772
Check in: 25.11.10
Sony Xperia Z3

Damon_KS @ 03/14/19, 12:46*
In version 24, backups are no longer restored. Now you have to make your backups before updating each version.

The program in the machine makes backups after each workout. Or is it not it?

--------------------
And God created the woman ... The creature turned out angry, but funny ...
Damon_KS
Message#1578
14.03.19, 07:26
Tester
[offline]

Messages 1827
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* ShIvADeStit Only they are not needed if they cannot be restored in the previous version.

--------------------
ShIvADeSt
Message#1579
14.03.19, 07:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 772
Sony Xperia Z3

Damon_KS @ 03/14/19, 2:26 pm*
Only they are not needed if they cannot be restored in the previous version.

And take backups from the previous version? Or is it about restoring the current backup in the old version? I'm just from the phrase
Damon_KS @ 03/14/19, 12:46*
Now you have to make your backups before updating each version.

I thought that you can not restore your backups at all

--------------------
Damon_KS
Message#1580
14.03.19, 07:56
Tester
[offline]

Messages 1827
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

* ShIvADeSt, if it is impossible to use version 26. I deleted it, put 24. And backups made before the installation of version 26 are not restored.

--------------------
ShIvADeSt
Message#1581
14.03.19, 08:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 772
Sony Xperia Z3

Damon_KS @ 03/14/19, 2:56 PM*
And it does not restore backups made before installing version 26.

Oh how. So it turns out that in version 24 there is basically a cant to restore backups. And it is not associated with the transition to version 26. Because backups made in version 24 (in fact, the SQLite database files) are not aware that you have upgraded to version 26.

--------------------

88 pagesV  « < 77 78 79 80 81 82 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 01:59