> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

88 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Gymup | Training diary with a huge base of exercises and programs
itfilatov
Message#1
30.07.14, 13:29
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 536
Check in: 31.03.14

GymUp training diary

Version: 10.29

Last update of the program in the header:20.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Free training diary without advertising with a huge base of exercises and programs

Description:
GymUp is a training diary for those who are focused on results and want to increase the effectiveness of their workouts. Pick up a training program, record the results, watch the progress!
The main features of GymUp
★ RECORDING OF TRAINING RESULTS
Record the results of your workouts in a convenient and logical way. Supersets, trickets, dropsets and other difficult exercises are supported. The results are recorded on the basis of previous ones, which simplifies and speeds up the process as much as possible. The rest timer will not let you rest too much and will give a signal with a sound, vibration of a phone or a fitness bracelet.

★ GUIDE TRAINING PROGRAMS
More than 60 selected programs from the best trainers are available, more than half of them are available for free. Using a filter, you can easily find a program for any purpose, including aimed at losing weight, gaining weight, and increasing strength. When filtering, you can also set the floor, workout location, desired frequency and your level of training. After choosing a suitable training program, you can adjust it in an arbitrary manner (customized).

★ DIRECTION OF EXERCISES
More than 500 training exercises are available. All exercises are described and structured to the maximum, descriptive images are available, both with men and with girls. Using a filter or search by name, you can easily find a suitable exercise. When filtering, you can set the muscle group, type and type of exercise, type of equipment and effort, level of training.

★ DEVELOPMENT OF OWN TRAINING PROGRAMS
Did not find a suitable program in the directory or doing your own? Not a problem, because the application allows you to create an arbitrary training program. Compiled training program can be shared with your friend to work on it together.

★ COMMUNITY SPORTSMEN
Participate in the discussion of training programs and exercises. Reviews will help assess their effectiveness, learn the features of performance, hear the warnings. You can always ask advice from more experienced athletes.

★ ANALYSIS OF TRAININGS AND PROGRAMS BY ACTIVATED MUSCLE
Analyze training programs, program days, workouts and exercises for the muscles involved, thanks to their dynamic drawing on the body diagram.

★ VIEWING PREVIOUS RESULTS AND CURRENT PLANNING
View previous results of the exercise, build progress charts and get current records. With this information, you can quickly plan current approaches - determine what should be improved: weight, repetition, rest time or number of approaches.

★ FIXATION OF BODY PARAMETERS
Fix the parameters of the body (photo, weight, height, muscle straps) and view the dynamics of their growth. Build charts and analyze the approach to the goal. The ability to group photos by bodybuilding posture will allow you to flip through them in a specific position and visually assess progress.

★ SPORTS CALCULATORS
Useful sports calculators are always at hand. Calculate the repeated maximum, calculate the base metabolism and much more.

★ COMPARISON OF RESULTS WITH FRIENDS
Compare your training statistics for a specific period of time with your friends. Find out who completed more workouts, exercises, approaches and reps. Determine who spent more time in the hall, has the best performance in terms of tonnage and other parameters.

★ PERSONALIZATION APPLICATIONS
Set a light or dark theme, change the color palette, set the timer signal - adjust the application to suit you.

★ SAFETY OF YOUR DATA
Each time you finish a workout, the application creates a backup of its data on your Google Drive personal disk. This avoids data loss in the event of a breakdown or loss of the device.

Android required: 4.0.3 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Official site: http://gymup.pro
Android version:
Developer: Iron lab
Google Play (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup
Google Play (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adaptech.gymup_pro
iOS version:
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/keynote/id1130694850?mt=8
Talk onsavagemessiahzine.com: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=788869

�������: download

Version: 10.29 Gymup
Past versions

Post has been editeditfilatov - 21.04.19, 00:03
Reason for editing: Edit
itfilatov
Message#2
31.07.14, 15:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

I will be glad to hear any criticism, suggestions and suggestions.

--------------------
If you have an urgent question - write to e-mail
Tink
Message#3
01.08.14, 09:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2252
Check in: 03.01.13
Redmi Note 7 3/32

To be honest, I did not find anything worthwhile in it except the competent section "measurements". the reference book in it is better to do on the muscular skeleton, so that you can see exactly which muscles work (as for example in GymBoom), than just a photo

--------------------
I ANDROID
itfilatov
Message#4
01.08.14, 11:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

Mercedec777 @ 08/01/2014, 09:08*
if honestly, I did not find anything worthwhile in it except the competent section "measurements". the reference book in it is better to do on the muscular skeleton, so that you can see exactly which muscles work (as for example in GymBoom), than just a photo

Measurements, this is the most uninteresting and trivial section. The most interesting in other sections. Many benefits will emerge after several workouts (comparison with previous results, statistics on weight, rest, tonnage, etc.). Besides, I consider a great advantage a huge reference book of exercises, ready-made programs, etc.
As for the muscular skeleton, I don’t think that something needs to be changed here - everything is so obvious.
By the way, here's another screenshot with statistics (just a few workouts):
Attached Image

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.09.14, 16:11
Reason for editing: spoiler

--------------------
polinom1
Message#5
04.08.14, 16:31
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 08.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

I use this program. Pretty comfortable. All you need is in it. Thanks to the developer!
By the way can for userssavagemessiahzine.comWhat is the discount for the pro version?
Serguna1
Message#6
04.08.14, 22:50
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 29.10.10
Honor 7A Pro

Quickly got acquainted with the program, there are a number of suggestions for improvement, as long as it seemed damp to me. For me personally, it is important to be able to leave comments for myself about the training and make other notes. Maybe I looked too fast, but I did not see the possibility of pre-planning the program and creating training days in which to pre-set specific approaches indicating the weight and number of repetitions in each approach. I would also like to be able to pre-mark the planned training dates and the dates when they were really carried out. If these functions are in the program, for me personally it will be better than all the analogues. I would very much like the author to take into account these wishes, I think I am not the only one who would like to see it in the program.
semiyaza
Message#7
04.08.14, 23:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 29.09.08

Have a workout planning? Type training back once a week on Tuesdays or on specific numbers .. and to have reminders. Again, synchronization with the calendar is welcome. I downloaded several prog - I did not find such a function anywhere.
wladk
Message#8
05.08.14, 07:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 534
Check in: 27.04.10
Xiaomi Mi 6 6/64

The program is excellent, after a couple of days of use, I immediately bought the Pro version.
As a novice, I feel most comfortable.

--------------------
That makes you not killing, makes you stronger.
itfilatov
Message#9
05.08.14, 12:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

Serguna1, the ability to add a comment is (for training and for exercise). The button for adding a comment should appear at the top right of the corresponding. form (if not, try pressing the hardware button to call the menu).
Scheduling and training there. This approach is more used here: I came to a training session, before doing the exercise I analyzed the execution strategy, previous results (how much weight, how many times, how many approaches, how hard it was during previous workouts (charts are built)) and current state of health , wrote down (the difference with the previous time will be displayed), looked at the graphs - analyzed, etc .. If this planning is so necessary, then probably it can be screwed ... But please explain why planning is so far away what about the future? After all, if the weight did not go, then next time it will not be possible to add and all plans will part with reality ... Then reschedule again? Or is meant a short-term forecast?
Polinom1, I do not mind, but so far there is no technical possibility (perhaps in the future it will appear).
Thanks for the recommendations, I will try to take everything into account

Post has been editeditfilatov - 05.08.14, 12:17

--------------------
Serguna1
Message#10
05.08.14, 13:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Honor 7A Pro

Regarding planning: I do powerlifting (the master of sports of international class AWPC on bench press), this is just to make it clear that I have a good idea of ​​the normal construction of the training process. My workouts are based on cycles of a month or more, and all weights and approaches are already planned in advance. Training in the cycle conditionally divided into heavy, medium and light. Thus, in an easy workout, the work goes far not at the limit, but in recovery, therefore, it is necessary to plan everything in advance, and in the course of the training only mark the implementation of approaches. After training, I would like to be able to record my feelings and how it went, so that at the end of the cycle it was possible to conduct an analysis. In addition, I would advise you to add training programs. A. E. Sterny. If necessary, I can provide them in the form of excel files.
itfilatov
Message#11
05.08.14, 15:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

Serguna1, thanks for the explanation, now it has become clear. I will think how to implement it. If you have programs from reliable sources, I will be glad to add them to the application - send them to [email protected] with the indication of the author

--------------------
Serguna1
Message#12
05.08.14, 15:50
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Honor 7A Pro

Serguna1, thanks for the explanation, now it has become clear. I will think how to implement it. If you have programs from reliable sources, I will be glad to add them to the application - send them to [email protected] with the indication of the author

It seems to me that some of these functions are well implemented in the Gym book program. It may be worth seeing how it is made there? I’m not a programmer, so I’m not going to be able to help with the implementation, but I’m happy to help with tips on improving the program, because I’m really interested in this. For example, I liked the function of saving workouts as excel files. It would be nice to screw them automatically sending for example to Googl disk, so that in case of loss of the smartphone files are saved. Training programs honored coach of Russia Surovetsky A. E. evening skin. Programs are obtained directly from him, and then excel files are made from them. I would look forward to the implementation of these functions.
Thorr13
Message#13
06.08.14, 08:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 390
Check in: 17.12.09

Good application, convenient. But a couple of comments. When adding an exercise, I would like to fasten some search by name, otherwise the filter seems to me not very convenient.
And I would like to see more exercises, and it seems I didn’t find any attacks with a barbell in Smitht, is it?
I plan to buy a program, I try to support our developers for quality things.

--------------------
Huawei Honor 6 H60-L02 OS 5.1.1 C00B532 ->Huawei Honor 8 OS 8.0 FRD-AL10 8.0.0.538 (C00) --- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 16gb + dock OS 6.0.1 katKiss 0.25 TWRP 2.8.1.1 ->Asus ZenPad 10 Z300CNL (6B019A) OS 6.0
itfilatov
Message#14
11.08.14, 11:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

Thorr13, an exercise search by title will appear again in one of the tracks. versions (it used to be, after the English localization was temporarily removed). There are several hundreds of exercises that can be added to the application, but some users already complain that there are too many exercises, so I haven’t decided yet to add them or not. It seems that there are no attacks in Smith's simulator, but there is an opportunity to create your own exercise and use it, and when it appears in the directory, you can re-tie the old results to a new exercise.

--------------------
Thorr13
Message#15
12.08.14, 07:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 390
Check in: 17.12.09

* itfilatovThanks, I will wait for the new version.

--------------------
Huawei Honor 6 H60-L02 OS 5.1.1 C00B532 ->Huawei Honor 8 OS 8.0 FRD-AL10 8.0.0.538 (C00) --- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 16gb + dock OS 6.0.1 katKiss 0.25 TWRP 2.8.1.1 ->Asus ZenPad 10 Z300CNL (6B019A) OS 6.0
jam
Message#16
14.08.14, 10:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 07.07.08
Oneplus 3T

I bought the pro version right away, not looking for free, it was enough to read the reviews :)
Thanks for the prog.

Wish:
I would like that backups would be made automatically into the cloud, the same dropbox, or synchronized on some server.
itfilatov
Message#17
25.08.14, 12:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536

Changes in version 6.1:
* the ability to add training as a day to the program
* adjustable weight / time / distance step (total and individual)
* basic metabolism calculator (calorie consumption)
* notification of training in the field of notifications
* the ability to add a program directly from the program directory
* options are structured (broken down into screens and categories)
* general timer settings transferred in option
* improved interface
* minor bugs fixed

Attached files

Attached fileGymUP.apk(9.9 MB)

--------------------
Pashkual
Message#18
28.08.14, 16:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 12.03.09

Only thanks to this program the question of systematically training disappeared. Perfectly stimulates. I bought immediately about the version. Developers respect, go ahead of desires.
Synchronization with the cloud is really necessary. Recently lost a month of statistics, those did not backup and switched the phone.
As an idea for the future, if you scroll through your training planning, it would not be bad to make them ironic with Google Calendar, it would be very convenient.
Xenod
Message#19
30.08.14, 15:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 714
Check in: 21.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Who used the program "GymTraining" Tell me, is there any point in switching to TS software?
"GymTraining" of course has a very figy usability, somehow through a well .. everything is done there, but I'm afraid that other analogs are not very convenient.
Serguna1
Message#20
30.08.14, 22:58
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Honor 7A Pro

Xenod @ 08/30/2014, 4:54 PM*
Who used the program "GymTraining" Tell me, is there any point in switching to TS software?
"GymTraining" of course has a very figy usability, somehow through a well .. everything is done there, but I'm afraid that other analogs are not very convenient.

I would advise Gym book. For me personally, there are all the necessary functions.
ALiMa_NeW
Message#21
20.09.14, 13:50
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 18.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

The best program from the category of diaries for training. Very grateful to the developers. There are several wishes: 1) make the function of setting the time, not only between sets, but also between exercises. For example, I rest between sets for 1 min, and between exercises 2 minutes. 2) I want to have a warm-up in the list of exercises with a separate time setting for it. 3) I also want to have a function of a training session for the days of the week. For example, Monday is coming, and training is set for Monday in the app, and so on.

88 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 01:59