> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9300I Galaxy S III Duos - Firmware

Rep: (158)
Samsung GT-I9300I Galaxy S III Duos - Firmware
PictureSamsung Galaxy S3 Duos, GT-I9300I
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ

Important information!

This topic discusses only the firmware and its features in operation. You can also share mods, new software versions, modifications for stock and custom firmware!

Neo + has the GT-i9301i index and this odnosimochny phone. With our duos (GT-i9300i) it is incompatible.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware
Official Samsung-updates firmware
Official Sammobile firmware
A collection of firmware, source and recovery on Ya.Disk

Service firmware

Single-file firmware

Lightweight / deodex stock firmware

Instructions
Video instruction

Instructions for single-file firmware
  • 1. Install the usb driver
  • 2.Download Odin3 v3.09
  • 3.Download firmware
  • 4. Turn off the phone, wait until it turns off completely
  • 5. Press the minus house key
  • 6. A warning appears, press the + key on the smartphone
  • 7. Run the program Odin3 v3.09
  • 8.Connect the USB cable
  • 9. In Odin3 v3.09 we look that in ID: Com: the port number lights up.Next, we check whether the daws on the option are correctly installed: it is necessary that the daws are only on auto Reboot and on F. Reset Time
  • 10. Click on the PDA item and insert the firmware (the path should be short, preferably without Russian letters. Example: C: // Proshivka)
  • 11. Click Start
  • 12.After the end of the firmware, a blue window with the word PASS will light up

Instructions for service firmware (multi-file)
  • In one, select all 4 files:
  • Bootloader - BL
  • PDA - AP
  • Phone - CP
  • CSC - CSC

We return from firmware 4.4.4 to firmware 4.3
  • 1. Go to recovery mode (TWRP) -Wipe-ADVANCED
  • 2. Put the jackdaws Dalvik Cache, System, Cache, Data
  • 3. Confirm cleaning
  • 4. Next, click Restart
  • 5. Download Odin3 v3.09
  • 6. Download firmware
  • 7. Turn off the phone, wait until it turns off completely
  • 8. Press the minus house key
  • 9. A warning appears, press the + key on the smartphone
  • 10. Launch the Odin3 v3.09 program
  • 11. Connect the USB cable
  • 12. In Odin3 v3.09 we look that in ID: Com: the port number lights up.Next, we check whether the daws on the option are correctly installed: it is necessary that the daws are only on auto Reboot and on F. Reset Time
  • 13. Click on the PDA item and insert the firmware (the path should be short, preferably without Russian letters. Example: C: // Proshivka)
  • 14. Click Start
  • 15. After the end of the firmware, a blue window with the word PASS lights up

Custom firmware instructions
Via TWRP
  • 1. We upload the archive with the firmware to the Phone / SD card.
  • 2. Boot into TWRP.
  • 3. If you need to backup in the "Backup" menu.
  • 4. Go to the "Wipe" menu ->"Advanced Wipe".
  • 5. We make a wipe of 4 points: Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Cache.
  • 6. Go to the "Install" menu, select the firmware file and start the firmware process.
  • 7. We are waiting for the end of the process, we reboot the phone.
  • 8. PROFIT !!!

Through CWM
  • 1. We upload the archive with the firmware to the Phone / SD card.
  • 2. Boot into CWM.
  • 3. In CWM we do Wipe the following items:
    - Wipe data / factory reset
    - Wipe cache partition
    - Advanced ->Wipe dalvik cache
    - Mounts and storage ->format / system
  • 4. Next, go along the path:
    - Install zip ->choose zip from sdcard (choose zip from external_sd) ->select the firmware file
  • 5. We are waiting for the end of the process, we reboot the phone.
  • 6. PROFIT !!!

Description of recovery points
  • reebot system now (device restart)
  • install zip from sdcard (install zip archive (firmware, patch, update)
  • choose zip from sdcard (choice of zip file (firmware, etc.) from the phone memory)
  • aply /sdcard/update.zip (installation of the file as update.zip from the phone’s memory (I haven’t put updates like this before))
  • toogle signature verification (enable disabling signature verification archives) - to install any custom you need to disable this feature. That is, when you click on this item, you should see Disabled at the bottom of the screen (usually disabled by default).
  • choose zip from external sdcard (select zip file (firmware, etc.) from a memory card)
  • wipe data / factory reset (reset phone to default settings (delete all settings you make, delete accounts and all user applications - as if you just installed custom firmware)
  • Wipe Data / Factory reset (delete all settings you make, delete accounts and all user applications - as if you just installed custom firmware)
  • Clean to Install a New ROM (This item is available in the PhilZ Touch custom recovery and is used before installing a new rum)
  • wipe cache partition (clearing the cache)
  • backup and restore (backup and restore firmware)
  • backup (copying the installed firmware to the phone’s memory)
  • restore (restore a copy of the firmware from the phone's memory)
  • delete (delete backups from phone memory)
  • advanced restore (rarely used partial restoration of separate parts of a previously saved firmware)
  • backup to external sdcard (copying the installed firmware to a memory card)
  • restore from external sdcard (restoring a copy of the firmware from a memory card)
  • advanced restore from external sdcard (partial restoration of a copy of the firmware from a memory card)
  • delete from external sdcard (delete all backups from memory card)
  • mount and storage (mount and format partitions)
    I will not describe much here and only describe the main frequently used items:
  • format / cache (formatting application data)
  • format / system (formatting the system folder - the firmware is completely removed (it is better to use before installing the new firmware))
  • format / data (formatting the data folder (it stores all your installed user applications (also desirable to use before installing the new firmware))
  • format / preload (formatting the preload folder (usually this folder is empty)) - apparently used to store temporary files
  • Format / sdcard (formatting phone memory (the part where you have music, downloads, photos, videos and everything else) - do not confuse with a memory card !!!
  • format / external sdcard (full formatting of your memory card)
  • advanced (additional recovery points)
  • reboot recovery (reboot recovery)
  • wipe dalvik cache (cleaning dalwick cache)

It does not make sense to describe the rest of the items since they are not used.

Instructions for flashing custom recovery CWM / TWRP
  • Download to PC CWM / TWRP from the header
  • Launch Odin v3.09
  • It is necessary to remove all the jackdaws
  • Insert CWM / TWRP into the PDA (AP) field.
  • As it is sewn, pull out the cord, distort the battery and go into recovery.

Flashfire firmware (without PC)
Official firmware 4.4.4 graphics in the HOLO style

F.A.Q.
  • 1. Solving the problem with phantom SMS
  • 2. About possible problems when flashing a device with firmware of another region
  • 3. You can enter the recovery mode by pressing the Volume (+) + Home + Power buttons
  • 4. You can enter the firmware mode by pressing the Volume (-) + Home + Power buttons and how to display a warning, press Volume (+)
  • 5. After receiving Root rights, the state of the phone became Custom, return to the Official. you can either select the item in SuperSu "Complete removal of root rights" and restart the phone, and if it doesn’t help, then flash the phone with factory firmware
  • 6. Q: How to connect the phone as USB flash
    A: None.Details
  • 7. Q: Tell me, when will the official firmware Android 5.0 (android L) come out for Russia (or for another region)?
    O: NO DATA
  • 8. Q: What should I do if a short press on the center button pops up a suggestion to turn on the simplified menu mode?
    A: Through the application manager, find the "Desktop" and reset its default settings (they are below). Then press the center button and select Touchwiz with the settings always.
  • 9. Q: Why S3VE3GDS_EUR_XX.pit (pit file) in CSC?
    A: In the service firmware for this phone, the pit file does not go separately, it is located in the CSC file. So it should be, do not remove it and do not flash it separately.
  • 10. Q: What is the difference between 4x file firmware and regular?
    A: Flashing all areas of the phone. There is no need to clean the caches before flashing. Raises bricks. Also, when switching from 4.4 to 4.3, you do not need to do the manipulations as described in the header - just upgrade the 4-file firmware.
  • 11. Q: Where can I see the modem version and firmware version?
    A: In Settings-About device-The firmware version is the version of the modem (transfer curve from Samsung), the Build number is the firmware version.
  • 12. Q: How do I remove the root?
    A: In SuperSu, on the Settings tab.
  • 13. Q: Why does OTA update not go?
    A: With custom recovery there will be no installation of OTA updates. So for the installation of OTA-updates, the recovery is used and there is still no custom recovery working on the stock algorithm with which and only OTA-updates are installed.
  • 14. Q: What is the SS_DL.dll file for?
    A: He is not needed. It can be deleted.
  • 15. Q: When sending SMS, the recipient receives one question marks.
    A: To send SMS in the SMS settings, set the input mode: Automatic.
  • 16. Q: How to make Wipe?
    Рћ: In stock Recovery, make wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache partition.
  • 17. How to remove Root without flashing?
    ABOUT :Here is a screenshot
  • 18. A little about the stock dialer
  • 19. Q: How to make a battery with a percentage?
    ABOUT :Here is a screenshot
  • 20. Q: Where to see the status of the device before going to the Service Center
    ABOUT :Link to post
  • 21. Restoration of dead phones without SC.
  • 22. How to get rid of obscure music player characters.
  • 22. Q: I want to get rid of system update notifications, what should I do?
    A: The simplest way (Root is necessary) is to freeze or delete 3 files from / system / app: LocalFOTA.apk and from / system / priv-app: FotaClient.apk, SyncmIDM.apk
  • 23. Q: What is the difference between GT-I9300I Duos and GT-I9300I Neo?
    A: There is no difference. Only the name for the different regions GT-I9300I Galaxy S III Neo and GT-I9300I Galaxy S III Duos are the same type of I9300I
  • 24. Q: I have turned off WIFI, but the battery statistics show that it works. How to solve this?
    A: Everything is very simple. Go to WIFI settings and uncheck "Always allow search"
  • 25. Q: How to reset the KNOX counter? The phone has three days, etc?
    A: Our phone does not have full KNOX. Namely, you can safely return to firmware 4.3 and Knox will disappear. Even if you get Root, then the counter status will be official 0x0. Perhaps soon Knox will be corrected and then everything will be hard. Be careful.
  • 26. Q: Which SIM card slot works in 3G?
    A: Anyone.
  • 27. If you suddenly have any system application consumes a lot of resources
  • 28. The refusal of warranty due to unlocking the bootloader is illegal.
  • 29. Option to install the desired region without data reset (root needed)

Recovery / Kernel / Modems

Getting root

miscellanea

Useful posts from users
  1. And how much battery is enough? + battery calibration
  2. And what's new in firmware 4.4.4 for Kazakhstan?
  3. What's new in firmware 4.4.4 for Hong Kong?
  4. Can I disable UNIFIED DAEMON EUR? And what is this?
  5. How, being in the store, to determine the "gray" phone or not
  6. How to enable or configure recording (copying) to an external card in firmware 4.4.4?
  7. What is the best firmware for this phone? [/ B] [/ color]
  8. Instructions for rolling back from firmware 4.4.4 to firmware 4.3 [/ b]
  9. How can I get the necessary files from the firmware (In order not to ask the others)? [/ B] [/ color]
  10. Who has a problem with eating a charge (kernel wakelock)

Polls
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 26.03.19, 22:46
Reason for editing: notification

Rep: (108)
* smoll1235, You must load the phone in odin mode
1. "sound -" + "home" + "button on" when the phone is off.
2. To confirm "sound +".
3. Connect to the computer.
The rest in the header is clear, sort of.

* vbzyr,
A new version of Russian firmware has been released. If possible, we are waiting for the appearance on the Yandex disk.

Rep: (33)
* kostypapa, similar phone and firmware ... root received. No one has received root yet on the new firmware (I9300IXXUANG2).

Rep: (-1)
Well, I don’t know, I should have done it because in the topic header I only have a little girlfriend in alone before cwm sewing, I remove the daw from the auto reboot.
After the flash, I clamp 3 buttons well, and the rest is like in the header: thank_you:

Rep: (20)
Hello everyone! I got this miracle in the online store, the benefit is that all the seals are whole and the last who touched it is a little Korean in white gloves. Well, okay, the problem is that this Korean poured i9300ixxuand1 firmware onto it, and the problem is that the method of rooting the device described in the header did not help, although the bootroot says that there is supposedly a custom recovery, but in fact the stock recovery is launched and, accordingly, the root I have not received, does anyone know a way to ruin this device?

Rep: (12)
Kostypapa @ 08/10/2014, 17:41*
It does not work, but there are no changes in the recovery.

Everything is working. I rutted my bodies on the new firmware in this way.

For those who first rut through the firmware or flash Samsung.

I will add a couple of important points to the firmware instructions in the header:
1) Be sure to kill the processes in the task manager associated with KIES (if installed).
2) Unload from memory and stop the antivirus or firewall.

If it does not help, reinstall the driver and try plugging the cord into another USB port on your computer.

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 14.08.14, 22:18

* igarricks,
Also
3) the cord must be stuck in the back of the case.
4) do not flash via USB 4.0 ONLY 2.0 !!!!

* kostypapa, But how do you go into recovery?

Rep: (0)
Sound Up - On - House three keys simultaneously. Shows standard recovery

* kostypapa,
It looks like your version of one is not the same. confusingly embarrassed by the inscription I9505 at the top next to Odin3.
Secondly, the names of the buttons are clumsy. (Where is the PDA button?).

Posted on 08/10/2014, 20:23:

Kostypapa @ 08/10/2014, 10:21 PM*

Odin 1.8.5 checkmark is needed on F.reset time, otherwise it is not worth it

Not scrupulously but just in case, put it.

Post has been editedZupeg - 10.08.14, 20:24

And again, nothing good o.O
Attached Image

K
Last warning to you! hide your pictures under the spoiler

Post has been editedshame33 - 14.08.14, 05:50

Try this

Attached files

Attached fileodin3_v3.09.zip(973.21 KB)

Rep: (12)
kostypapa

Try this One. Before flashing, remove the daws from Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. When sewn, remove the battery for 10 seconds, then insert. Good luck.

Attached files

Attached fileOdin 1.85.rar(170.47 KB)

Post has been editedigarricks - 10.08.14, 22:31

Rep: (165)
If anyone needs a full Root Shell on the body, then to helpAdbd insecure
Also, with its help, you can clean the firmware from garbage.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Instruction:
1. Get the root
2. Install a program with xda
3. Activate the developer's menu (7 pokes on the build number)
4. Enable USB debugging in the developer options
5. Run qtadb
6. In the settings in the Set Android SDK path, specify the QTADB folder
7. On the body with normal connection and settings, a digital authorization request pops up - allow it
Download:Attached fileQTADB.7z(8.06 MB)

K
In a hat

Post has been editedshame33 - 20.08.14, 17:31

Rep: (32)
I got the root in the way described in the topic header. : D Firmware latest SER-I9300IXWUANG2
For firmware CWM used Odin + 3.09Attached fileodin + 3.09.7z(732.14 KB)

Then installed using CWMRoot GT-i9300 file preloaded onto the phone with xda, then installed Attached fileSuperSU_Pro_2.02.apk.7z (922.51 KB)

7zip files must first be unpacked;) if that.
K
In the hat!

Post has been editedshame33 - 14.08.14, 16:51

made root with Baidu Root application yesterday
firmware AND2

Rep: (32)
YuriyBat, but nothing will happen? After all, this is the root for the Gt-i9300

I downloaded fromCDA, everything works, nothing was deleted. All programs requiring root rights earned correctly.
Before that I tried various methods, nothing worked.

Hopefully someday translate CWM from Chinese to English at least.

Post has been editedYuriybat - 14.08.14, 09:35

Rep: (72)
What kind of update today came to 32mv?

* YuriyBat, and on hda there is a svm and a root on that link which you gave. but the question is a translated computer or Chinese CVM? and this is the root by the way especially for the Gt-9300i. it even says

Post has been editedshame33 - 14.08.14, 19:57

* Halit684, Did you download the root from the 10th post?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 5:00 p.m.