Explay Fog - Firmware (OS 4.2.2 - 4.4.2)

Rep: (116)
Explay Fog - Firmware (OS 4.2.2 - 4.4.2)
PictureExplay fog
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

CWM

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots

Post has been editedMacintosh26 - 16.03.17, 23:29
Reason for editing: Mirror

Rep: (1)
All the description! It did not help 5037 error and let Windows 64 can because of this?

All the description! It did not help 5037 error and let Windows 64 can because of this?

mellnik24 @ 30.12.2014, 22:17*

Maybe I 32

Rep: (8)
mellnik24 @ 31.12.2014, 04:17*

ADB put the driver.

Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Macintosh was unable razobratsya with a patch of DIGMa (Lenovo laptop on the segment declined to put DAS wood not only from danogo plancha but c3 samsa) put your rum without the patch Thank you very much. Flight excellent but somehow falls off periodically Weill how to fix?

There is such a poser with WiFi, what to do with it until I Do not Know, but I reboot the tablet and all the rules

Rep: (179)
* Macintosh26,
I do not know whether this topic! Or tried to, but I have such a problem was on the plate Goclever Tab R76.2 also fell off Wi-Fi just decided:
Follow the path:
Setting forth Wi-Fi Then, the vertical ellipsis in the upper right corner! Further, additional settings and / or (function) Choose Wi-Fi in sleep mode! We put a point on point "do not turn off"
After that restart the tablet! And personally, I have the problem disappeared! Wi-FI worked steadily without failures and tears!
P.S. Firmware has been based on Android 4.1.1

Firmware 4.4.2 with mods for ClockWorkMod Recovery
Allwinner LimeOS

Information
Now you can be sewn with any version, whether it is a drain, or other firmware, even with the idle touchscreen

List of changes
1.Grafika with Lewa OS
2.Animatsii with Lewa OS
3.Shrifty with Lewa OS
4.Ubrany volume button and screenshots
5.Status bar and navigation bar in some applications take its color (thanks to the FMD team)
6.Status bar and the navigation bar is now gray
7. Replace settings.apk on white
8.Zamenen launcher on Nova Launcher
9.bootlogo and bootanimation from Explay
10.Polnostyu transferred file manager
12.Realizovana transparency in the launcher
13. In the firmware for cwm integrated bootloader, so now you can beg with any firmware on Kitkata
14.Izmenena Stock Image
15.Wi-Fi no longer flies
16.Proshivka cleaned of debris
17.Obnovleny some applications, is now the market will not ask 20 updates
18.Melkie improvements

Download

Installation
1.Skinut zip archive in a storage device (depending on CWM)
2.Zayti in CWM
3.mounts and storage ->Format system
4.install zip from sdcard ->then select the zip firmware
5.Wipe data factory reset
6.Wipe cashe partitions
7.Reboot system now

Bugs
1. In the list of recent applications by double-tapu tablet goes to sleep, or an error, it is made by my carelessness, and will be fixed in next patch

Developers
Macintosh26
Many thanks to the user rock1234

Post has been editedMacintosh26 - 25.01.15, 14:03

Rep: (0)
Sorry for the noob question, but you can install Firefox OS on this tablet? If you can, how?
Thank you: happy:

The good news, my friends! Explay posted firmware favorite, she was Kitkata, there is a combined memory, creating users, but one drawback: not working WiFi, try as much as possible to fix it quickly

WiFi defeated, there was one more serious bug, the tablet every time you turn off doing a factory reset, those who have thought how to correct, write to the QMS

Post has been editedMacintosh26 - 18.01.15, 14:12

Rep: (4)
Turn on debugging and put yusb ADB driver

Where and how to put debugging of USB? When connected to a computer via USB only have two options: Media device (MTP) and the camera (PTP)
Fog worth firmware v2.0 22102014

= SHERIFF = @ 25.01.2015, 09:24*
Where and how to put debugging of USB? When connected to a computer via USB only have two options: Media device (MTP) and the camera (PTP)
Fog worth firmware v2.0 22102014

In the settings under "For Developers" ->USB debugging

Rep: (4)
there is no point in setting "developer"

7 times on the build number, press

Post has been editedMacintosh26 - 25.01.15, 13:06

Upload firmware with a combined memory, just say, it is not for games, because in it at 100mb of RAM is less?
And whether to continue the development of firmware Fashion CWM?

Macintosh26 you have not tried to install Firefox OS to collect the tablet? I think it will be very useful: happy:

Rep: (618)
* BurnAD3,
And you will collect the devices tree accurate?

I Nesil this: mellow:

Post has been editedBurnAD3 - 26.01.15, 23:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 19:04