Coolpad Great God F2 - Talk | Smartphone, 5.5 ''

Rep: (120)
DiscussionCoolpad Great God F2
PictureCoolpad Great God F2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos:
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
ROOT
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedFainten - 28.12.14, 12:17
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
aliced ​​@ 25.08.2015, 03:41*
I do not know ... I and 3g and 4g of lovit.Ya Kazahstana.A where you bought?

I bought herehere:)
You have probably a different model, or v00 And there, I just 8675-HD, and, moreover, a version for operator China Mobile, I was in China Unicom, he also 4dzhi not work.

Rep: (2132)
* andrej_h,
* lslsergey,
M
Check outAndroid section rules - Devices!
4.3 It is forbidden to discuss issues on which profile topics are created in the relevant sections and links to these topics are present in the heading of the topic heading.
Questions related to the insertion of the profile are discussed in topicCoolpad Great God F2 - Official firmware

Rep: (5)
Alexander231188 @ 28.08.2015, 15:49*

Yes uzh.Ya bought on aliekpress.Ne lucky you.

Rep: (17)
kostikv12 @ 15.06.2015, 02:05*
After studying the statistics processor, I came to the conclusion that all eight cores is constantly at work. Big nucleus without load reset to 900 MHz, but the kernel LITTLE constantly operate at a frequency of 800 MHz. Hence the constant heating and rapid discharge of the battery. I understand the CPU must be switched off at all big no-load the kernel.

On the drain insertion 44 I worked SoC energy efficiency: it happens that worked only two cores, the remaining 6 were resting. But the day before yesterday I installed MiUI 7 and there you described the problem, it's the only reason I come back to MiUI runoff because during my time with the use MiUI body lives a little more than half a day, and two days lived in the drain.
Incidentally MiUI very best firmware - no bugs, everything works, and the sound in the headphones at all smart, I did not know that my earplugs may sound in such a wide range. True audio to an external speaker is set too loud because of this music at a volume higher than 50% with wheezing sounds (the drain was quieter, but not 100% had wheezing), but for me it's not a problem.

Post has been editednexus_01 - 06.09.15, 22:09

Alexander231188 @ 22.08.2015, 04:48*
In short somehow I solved the problem (odd from some Chinese site downloaded and installed via the Chinese TVRP and a ride :)

You can ask to share a full backup, I blew NVRAM with the IMEI, the phone on the MTK processor

GPS launched. Thanks for the help. If anyone knows how to install google play here is the linkhttp://bbs.coolpad.com/thread-3229388-1-1.htmlthere is in Chinese, but there is a photo, you can understand.

Rep: (1855)
* typeimba,
M
Your post will be moved hereCoolpad Great God F2 - Official firmware

Rep: (2132)
* igorg79,
M
Your messages have been moved to the topic.Coolpad Great God F2 - Official firmware

Rep: (10)
Hello everybody! Noticed one unpleasant problem with the battery consumption on w00, when the inserted memory card, I charge lasts up to one light-day, tried poyuzat without the memory card, the charge will last for more than two days, I tried two cards of 16 gigs in Grade 10. Previously there was no such problems are likely to bug machine. Stock Firmware 4.4.055.

Rep: (242)
Please fill in the specifications directly in the hat!
Well, it is absurd - click, open 3-4 pages to just look at a dozen lines of basic information.
Links can be left as a tribute to the finder specification.

Specifications of the Coolpad Dazen F2 8675-W00.
Dimensions: 78 x 154.5 x 8.6 mm,
Weight: 154 g,
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939,
CPU: 8 Cores: 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53,
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 405, 550 MHz,
RAM: 2 GB, 800 MHz,
Storage: 16 GB,
Display: 5.5 in, IPS, 1280 x 720 pixels, 24 bit,
Battery: 2500 mAh, Li-Polymer,
Coolpad Dazen F2 8675-W00 is also known as Coolpad Dashen F2 8675-W00.

Who can be translated into Russian, but please leave the option in the original English, POSCO is the original and the description of the standard around the world (available under the spoiler, the main thing that it was).

Also, curiously looks spoiler "Additional photos" under the condition that the "main" not as a class. :)
I enclose a photo of the compact from the same site, shall cleave to his cap. :)

P.S. The next time those who are not able to make a "copy-paste" from the source sitehttp: //www.devicespeci....com/en/model/463b30ddbecause of the evil of the script, just save the page to your disk, open the html text editor and see if the description (any keyword from the description will help you find what you need in a few seconds) and then copy it here.
Attached Image
M
Do not forget to hide the pictures under the spoiler
Message design

Post has been editedolmusi - 15.12.15, 09:38

Rep: (23)
The owners went out on him steady flow 5.1 (or at least to not warmed percent as a boiler)? I want to re-order it (a year ago, I lost it, so basically arranged) since Fingerprint scanners and other pribludy me to anything, while F2 has everything that I need, well, the price is now interesting to him

Rep: (346)
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc., do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic, and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 20:23