26 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Rearview mirror with a recorder | Android, navigation, recorder, Wi-FI, pork camera
fxspawn
Message#1
24.07.14, 16:27
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 527
Check in: 12.03.09
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Rear View Mirror Recorder 6000B Car DVR WIFI GPS Navigation

Before flashing,read me

Those. data
  • Chipset - Allwinner A10
  • Display - 4.3 LCD
  • Sensor - 3M CMOS Sensor
  • Color - Black
  • Lens Angle - Front Camera 140 degree Rear Camera 120 degree
  • Decode Format - H.264
  • Video Resolution - 1920 * 1080P / 720P / VGA
  • Video Format - MP4
  • Photo Resolution - 1M / 2M / 3M / 5M
  • Photo Format - JPG
  • G-Sensor - YES
  • Loop-cycle recording - Off / 1min / 2min / 5min / 10min
  • White balance - Auto // Fluorescent / Tungsten / Cloudy / Sunny
  • Exposure - -3 / -2 / -1 / 0/1/2/3
  • Frequency - 50HZ / 60HZ
  • Time watermark - YES
  • PIP - OFF / ON
  • Restore the factory sett - YES
  • IR night vision - YES
  • Language - English / French / Espanol / Portuguese /
  • Deutsh / Russian / Italian / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Japanese / and so on
  • Motion Detection - OFF / ON
  • Formatting - Cancel / sure
  • Screen saver - Off / 1min / 2min / 5min / 10min / 30min / close
  • Auto-Power On - YES
  • Delay Shutdown - 10sec / 30sec / 1min / 5min
  • Microphone / Speaker - YES
  • Storage Expansion - Bulit-in 8GB, TF Card, up to 32G
  • Battery - 3.7V / 500mAH Battery
  • Product weight - 320g
  • Package weight - 750g
  • Product size (LxWxH) - 30.5 * 9 * 3cm
  • Package size (LxWxH) - 35.3 * 10 * 8cm

Equipment
  1. 1 x 6000B Car DVR Recorder
  2. 1 x Car Charger
  3. 1 x Rear View Camera
  4. 1 x USB Cable
  5. 1 x User Manual
  6. 1 x GPS module

Promotional photos

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

My photos

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Recorder Video

Download:
rain -https://yadi.sk/i/Ghq21vnNanKtY
day -https://yadi.sk/i/Wjd_w6G0anMjq
evening (parking with lighting) -https://yadi.sk/i/cGAiCtEVbhUwe
evening - wiped up, no new ones yet
Root instructions
Instructions borrowedfrom hereparagraph:How to get root rights for AllWinner A10 and A13 devices

1. Install USB driver for your device (see point: Drivers for AllWinner A10 and A13) before using Unlock Root.
2. InstallUnlock Root Pro v4.1.2.
3. Enable USB in debug mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings.>Application Development>on your device.
4. Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable.
5. Click the "ROOT" button.
6. Select a device from the autodetect device list.
7. Routing has begun.
8. Wait until the rutting process is complete, after which you will be informed by a message, in the lower left corner the device is successfully rooted and prompts you to install the Battery Saver application.
9. After the rutting process, simply reboot the device for the changes to take effect.
10. You can check whether you have administrator access by searching for the application on the Superuser device or installing an application that requires root privileges.
Drivers, firmware, root

Cap from joker7864

Push
The price of the issue of this unit fluctuates around $ 125
What I wanted to get:
Large rear-view mirror;
Built-in DVR.
What happened
Large rear-view mirror;
Built-in DVR;
Rear View Camera;
Android 4.0.4; *
Navigator. **
* Android android, but: a bunch of Chinese software (as usual), some kind of Chinese market, where everything is in Chinese, and no play marketa;
** Accordingly, the nafigator in Chinese, for the Chinese
Shl. all these are system applications

Fortunately, the instruction on rutting allwiner A10 / A13 came up and for this device, the root was received by gentlemen-comrades :)
At my own risk and risk, in principle, as I usually did with any Chinese, I cleaned everything nafig (almost everything, the Japanese clave could not be overcome yet). Why at your own peril and risk, because there is no backup and how to do it normally is not clear. The Chinese brothers do not give a link to the firmware yet, I'm waiting.
Now about the pros:
- A large "anti-dazzle" mirror (not for every car will do, the visors will interfere, I have a grand starks, everything is gorgeous);
- Now a full android with the market;
- Rear view camera (in fact did not test the quality, plus the fact that it is);
- Video recorder;
- Navigator (installed while Yandex, for some reason does not merge cards, swears into place, although transferred to external memory where the place is full);
- Wi-FI;
- video processor mali 400;
- responsive and smooth touch (Pts pleased).

Maybe I forgot - add ...
Now about the minuses (unfortunately there are at least a few pluses):
- Mirror, it is not clear when I hold in my hands and look at it, everything is fine, when it hangs in the car, it puts a lot of pressure on my eyes, as if the 3D effect is something that is not clear, I will continue to test my eye and the mirror;
- Battery - clean fake,holds 15-20 minutes maximumI correct, 10-15 minutes (no more);
- Video recorder is a camera, the angle of rotation is limited, I have been looking for the golden mean for a long time, that it would be normal to see in the mirror and normally take off the road (more than the right side captures 45/55 as a percentage, not critical in principle, because the whole is visible)
- Night shooting: it has not yet been tested on cars, but infrared light bulbs do not work on this camera. As I checked: in the evening in a dark room, I turned on the IR on the device, and on the laptop I turned on the camera to see if the lamps were on or not (the lamps react to on / off), but they don’t react to the camera itself, the picture does not it doesn’t change at all, but nichrome is not visible if sent to a dark area. Where the light falls, it seems to be normal (lamp on and off, the picture is the same) ... Well, accordingly, the quality of daytime shooting is not ice, in principle, what was expected from the Chinese;
- GPS lives its own life, stable, but its own, I was stunned when I saw that Yandex nafigator showed me a speed of 140 km / h in the city, I immediately looked at the speedometer, I was so scared that I dispersed it, there were only 70 there. spoiled with different software, with different settings, anyway, he writes almost the speed is 2 times higher from the real one (on the speedometer);
- Allwinner A10 processor: single-core gigahertz (in principle, it copes with its tasks).

Conclusion:
Antutu showed 5 tysh with a penny. CPU-Z showed the screen size below the stated one, the standard launcher in the furnace, selects free space on the screen, set NOVA and removed all panels (here they are definitely not needed) left 3 desktops instead of 5 (extra) - screens will be later.
In general, the device is satisfied, not at all 100, of course, but it is satisfied, because of all its shortcomings, the price is most likely overestimated, according to my assumptions, by 30-35 dollars, but since the device is new, this is understandable.

The theme was created for all those who purchased this device, and faced with problems of various kinds, so let's share experiences, links, etc. At least two people will already be grateful for the firmware for this miracle of technology.

I create the topic for the first time, do not kick too much, but simply point out the shortcomings, I will correct

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedfxspawn - 26.04.16, 00:31
Reason for editing: changed header, warning
Kirafon
Message#2
27.07.14, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 165
Check in: 03.10.08
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

I understand us, there are not so many happy owners, which is a pity. I bought this device, and while I was adjusting it for myself, for some reason the display went out and I no longer have a Zhum-Zhum, although there is sound ... I am now negotiating with China ...
Vovan stalker
Message#3
30.07.14, 13:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 23.12.12
Thl 4400

My advice on this device - DO NOT CLIMB to change firmware, modify them, etc. Because I did not manage to find the original firmware for it.
Be sure to make a backup !!!! firmware. Everything you need for this site -http://ublaze.ru/forum/topic1232.html
If you had glitches, it stopped working normally, then this may help you (but I warn you that the firmwareNOT FOR THIS DEVICEit is only suitable for it, this firmware has resolution settings of 480 * 800, and in the 6000V 480 * 272 video recorder):
here is the link to the firmwarehttps://yadi.sk/d/2Ci5wkHgYSq3g
Referring to the program that writes the firmware to the USB flash drivehttps://yadi.sk/d/p_V_pUwfYSqny
program instructionhttps://yadi.sk/i/x-VozUwJYSqoC

When the device is stitched, it starts up, starts to boot, and stops on a black screen. Next, you will need to upload copies from the backup `a firmware that you made yourself, or use mine (I will upload them later). Onlinehttp://ublaze.ru/forum/topic1232.htmldescribes the process of restoring firmware.
Vovan stalker
Message#4
30.07.14, 23:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 23.12.12
Thl 4400

Here are the links of my backup, maybe someone will help
you need to copy these files via ADB Plugin for Total Commander on the way: you open your device in Total using the Ce button / FS plugins, then ADB / mnt / extsd / here you create a backup folder and copy files (links below). Then everything is on the sitehttp://ublaze.ru/forum/topic1232.html

1. Go to the command line (Run ->enter "cmd")
2. Enter the command line: "cd C: / path to the program adb /"
3. To check whether our tablet is connected in adb mode, enter: "adb devices"
4. If something like this ”20080411 device” is displayed, then enter: "adb shell"
Next, enter the command:
dd if = / mnt / extsd / backup / boot.img of = / dev / block / nanda
dd if = / mnt / extsd / backup / root.img of = / dev / block / nandb
dd if = / mnt / extsd / backup / system.img of = / dev / block / nandc
dd if = / mnt / extsd / backup / recovery.img of = / dev / block / nandf

dd if = / mnt / extsd / backup / data.img of = / dev / block / nandd (this file is data - we restore it last, I even had to reboot the recorder to copy and restore it.)
https://yadi.sk/d/ICErttQSYT6ij
https://yadi.sk/d/4TXBDvCgYT6j8
https://yadi.sk/d/3xP1KXt9YT8Qm
https://yadi.sk/d/gpgW62nHYTBu7
https://yadi.sk/d/tdtwKJilYWSZothis file - data - is restored as a last resort, I even had to reboot the recorder in order to copy and restore it.
fcx
Message#5
20.08.14, 21:39
0_o
[offline]

Messages 704
Check in: 08.06.09
Essential Phone

also bought a subject on sale for $ 70

will come - we will understand
k34Nex
Message#6
22.08.14, 18:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 24.11.08

Tell me where the sale was, on Ali?
pilgrim02
Message#7
25.08.14, 10:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 22.03.14
DNS AirTab M76

I have a similar mirror, only without OS and touchscreen, the gps track is written in .map format, but the program viewer does not support this tracker format, I could not find the info anywhere, which prog will show this track and convert it to another format Who can that advise?
Gnomm
Message#8
26.08.14, 11:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 24.12.10
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

I also think about a similar device, a lot of similar ones with a price range from $ 100 to $ 250. But in what resolution does the 6000B write, is it true FullHD?
shigaon
Message#9
29.08.14, 01:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 24.09.10

Acquired, we will see.
joker7864
Message#10
29.08.14, 10:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 27.03.13
Explay Cinema

Rutted, removed the Chinese software, installed another launcher. Apparently deleted something extra, stopped catching satellites ... did a reset to the factory settings - it hangs when loading on the "android" screensaver ... Backup did not, now I will try to upload the backup laid out here. Such a question, just two days since I received it. Can I try to show the seller what is not working? I understand that I am guilty myself, but can I try to achieve the firmware? who will advise what?
joker7864
Message#11
31.08.14, 07:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Explay Cinema

Vovan Stalker @ 07/30/2014, 23:51*
you need to copy these files via ADB Plugin for Total Commander on the way: you open your device in Total using the button Ce / FS plugins, further ADB / mnt / extsd / here you create a backup folder and copy files (links below)

for some reason, as soon as I copy the file "data" on the flash drive, everything disappears .... it becomes empty ... what could be the reason? I really want to restore the recorder ...
joker7864
Message#12
31.08.14, 08:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Explay Cinema

GnoMm @ 08.26.2014, 11:39*
But in what resolution does the 6000B write, is it true FullHD?

No, the resolution is not fullhd ...
joker7864
Message#13
31.08.14, 08:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Explay Cinema

for some reason, as soon as I copy the file "data" on the flash drive, everything disappears .... it becomes empty

If anyone recovers by this instruction, first copy four files without "data.img", then follow the instructions on the command line, then reboot, recreate the "backup" folder and copy the file "data.img" and again to the command line .. . Thank you very muchVovan stalkerfor backup and instructions.
fxspawn
Message#14
31.08.14, 11:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Oneplus 5T 8/128

the other day I will try to post the original video from it ...

Post has been editedfxspawn - 31.08.14, 11:18
fxspawn
Message#15
01.09.14, 16:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 527
Oneplus 5T 8/128

He put it in his hat, night, not yet, got stuck ...
ciberworm
Message#16
01.09.14, 20:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 19.06.07
LeEco Le Max 2 4/32

Pliz people give a copy of the launcher from the stock firmware, I deleted it with a fool and now at startup the recording does not turn on automatically

--------------------
This shovel only snow clean (Father about Fly IQ457)
Nokia 3250->HTC TyTN->Fly IQ440->Fly IQ457->LeEco Le Max2
Bekendorf
Message#17
01.09.14, 21:07
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 26.11.09

I am also the owner of this device, everything would be fine, but it is very detrimental to almost two-fold overestimate of speed on GPS, at first I sinned on the supplied GPS receiver, I connected RS232 to the control for monitoring - it works fine. Apparently the firmware module is lying. The small jamb-powered receiver from the tablet goes 3.3 volts, although the receiver should receive 5 volts — in the receiver there is a 3-volt stabilizer. But this does not affect the speed readings. The second unpleasant moment - the video recording program should automatically turn off the screen after loading and recording start - it is described even in the manual - in fact, there is no plus to the whole curved Russian menu. Well, the third when filling a memory card recording stops. Who has any thoughts on these occasions? I would be very grateful for ideas to fix these bugs.
joker7864
Message#18
02.09.14, 17:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Explay Cinema

There is a bug with speed, I could not get rid of it. Regarding the memory card ... I do not know, I write continuously, the card is still at 8 gb, it does not stop. Curved Russian menu - I agree, but where did you see in the manual that the screen is extinguished when recording? I did not find something. The setting should be in the program "off screen" on / of but I do not have this in the menu. In the settings I did not understand what DLNA is .... Can someone tell me?
Bekendorf
Message#19
02.09.14, 23:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 26.11.09

Joker7864 @ 09/02/2014, 16:58*
There is a bug with speed, I could not get rid of it. Regarding the memory card ... I do not know, I write continuously, the card is still at 8 gb, it does not stop. Curved Russian menu - I agree, but where did you see in the manual that the screen is extinguished when recording? I did not find something. The setting should be in the program "off screen" on / of but I do not have this in the menu. In the settings I did not understand what DLNA is .... Can someone tell me?

User Manual p.35 The drop-down menu is the camera mode, then the menu sub-items are: -Water mark, -DLNA, -Off. the screen (actually about it and speech) - in fact in the device this menu item is absent. At my first cycle, the recording stopped with a message about the card overflow, I had to manually erase it. Not yet, but I'm waiting, the card is 16 gig. DLNA is likelyhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/DLNA. The speed is most likely to be governed by replacing the module (driver) of the COM-TTL port from a similar device
ciberworm
Message#20
03.09.14, 04:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 19.06.07
LeEco Le Max 2 4/32

damn I finished playing with a mirror
now it doesn't turn on at all
the flash driver doesn't see it
but sees his adb
what to do ?
Please make a full backup of the firmware according to the method described herehttp://ublaze.ru/forum/topic1232.html

Post has been editedciberworm - 03.09.14, 04:48

--------------------
This shovel only snow clean (Father about Fly IQ457)
Nokia 3250->HTC TyTN->Fly IQ440->Fly IQ457->LeEco Le Max2
joker7864
Message#21
03.09.14, 08:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Explay Cinema

The full backup does not merge with me ... as you insert a flash drive - so it does not turn on ...
If the ADB sees try from the backup, what is flooded here .... If it's not a secret, what did you do with it, that it does not turn on now? A button behind the RESET tried?

26 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/04/19 08:13