Artel Perfect 1 - Firmware

Rep: (11)
Artel Perfect 1 - Firmware
PictureARTEL P1.
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Instructions
How to get root-rights
1. Touch the program Framaroot herehttp://myfolder.uz/ind...ownload&fid=7426114322.
2. Install
3. Select any combination (Boromir, Faramir, Barahir)
4. A smile will appear and the head of ROOT rights received
5. Reboot the device
6. We study: D.

Who can't get root

How to install custom recovery
ROOT-establish law and reboot the machine
Download and install MobileUncle Tools (link in the header)
Download the recovery file (recovery.img) copy to the SD card of the device.
Launch Mobileuncle>>Recovery Update>>In the list we find recovery.img>>Ok>>Ok

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
SW19
SW19 from Fly is the most stable (put through the stock recovery) http://myfolder.uz/ind...0cb7bd058b0ed7646b8d6d

Custom firmware

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.08.16, 12:19
Reason for editing: topic name

MIUI 4.7.11
Description
The firmware goes to our ARTEL P1 perfectly) Now it is my firmware instead of the stock forever ... works smart! And in the games I went lags that were on the SW19 stock!

Installation
1. Download the firmware and drop it into the root of the memory card (/ sdcard)
2. Go to Recovery (Custom):
On the phone off, hold down the buttons: Volume up + turn on
3. Select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset and Wipe Cache item
4. Now select Install zip from sdcard, then Choose zip from sdcard
5. Select the firmware Miuisu_v4.2.1_4.7.11.zip.
6. We are waiting for the firmware to be installed.
7. We are waiting for the inclusion of the smartphone (3-5 minutes).

Minuses
Did not notice (test)

Acknowledgments
Mr.Gtbluesky, P.A.N, and a little bit of me :-)

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedAli6000. - 23.07.14, 22:58

Rep: (8)
* ALI6000,
Is this firmware 2011?

Sancho_macho @ 26.7.2014, 5:11*
* ALI6000,
Is this firmware 2011?

Here issavagemessiahzine.com/Forum/index.php?showtopic=572556&st=200#entry32909708.

Rep: (23)
Who has General Mobile Discovery Stock V6718? Fill into the Mayfolder.

Rep: (34)
Bought a new arthel P1. I downloaded the firmware stock SW19. I reload into the recovery, trying to install, gives an error. I tried both from the flash drive and from the internal memory. Always gives an error, something with the partisky is connected. Ruth still did not want to receive anything. What to do in such a situation who will tell? Stocking too slow down to use it.

Rep: (0)
I have the same trouble, I don't know what to do ...

Rep: (0)
Does anyone give as Ruth to give?:

Rep: (203)
I also had .. Ruth there was nothing ... (as they say one click) But the root can get, but you need to move the brains a little .... I will write what a little later .... and now I present you CWM Carliv Gisma Edition. . So on the little things under Shamanil @carliv Recovery @ .. navel native kernel .. zimage. Logo P1 on the background ... I did it myself, and something else on trifles. That is, this CWM (Recovery) is already individual ... it is for P1.

P / S / viewing some firmware from Fly saw that we have a little different sections, such as the System section, we have more than 50 meters ... I advise you to be careful if something is not so you do not need to flash it How I was convinced our smart has different revisions that are some devices identical with Fly 4410 and some have a minor difference .. Be careful!

CWM GARLIV GISMA EDITION! Installation through any custom Recovery ... Install from SD ... Carliv CWM.zip
Attached fileCarliv_cwm.zip.(5.88 MB)

Later Issue Perfect_CWM.apk i perfect_stoc.apk
For very lazy, to install CWM or native recovery directly from SMART

Post has been editedLordgisma - 03.11.14, 12:18

Who will say visually SW19 similar to the stock firmware Artel!?
I disassembled the native firmware that I stood .. Deodexed disassembled Booth .... I look .....
We wake shaman and dance with a tambourine))) There are plans to bring it into a human view in mind in terms of performance !!

Post has been editedLordgisma - 03.11.14, 17:43

Even you are bored .... more fun to talk about what one and how on the drain on the custom! Express the opinion can make it possible!

* Nexus155,
Well, how did the root got on Smart?

* Lordgisma
You can correct the error with 911 numbers on MIUI fromp.a.n.

* abu-abdulloh
While Mui did not put ... now native picking! .. how it will be possible so immediately on the night today I will put download and see it can tomorrow how time will be!

Posted on 04.11.2014, 15:12:

* abu-abdulloh
Version 4.8.29 - Fix 911 already have

And where CW 19 is better than our stock ... Who will say even I did not find it!
I looked and so and the Syak in general there is nothing interesting there. I finish stocking and podshamayu .. and lay out
The difference in revision. Artel has released 2 revisions. Fly Current 1 Even CW19 on the first revision from this some Some Smart Artel cannot install stock firmware from Fly
Ro.gn.hardware = P1
Ro.gn.Hardware = P2.
The difference in the highlighted SYSTEM memory difference is approximately 50 meters.

Post has been editedLordgisma - 05.11.14, 13:38

LordGisma @ 04.11.2014, 17:12*
Version 4.8.29 - Fix 911 already have
So I have 4.10.8

Post has been editedabu-abdulloh - 05.11.14, 15:48

* abu-abdulloh
Now there is no time .. I'll see without offense!

For those who can't get ruth rights through Framaroot or other programs.

Let's start!
Route and CWM We will get through sp_flash_tool_v5.1352.01 (in the archive to have)
Scatter file for MTK6589 "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" (in the archive.
Run SP_FLASH_TOOL_V5.1352.01
Install drivers for your OS version - x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit).
Full Point InstructionsFly IQ4410 QUAD PHOENIX - Official firmware (OS 4.2.1) (post # 30410254)
Click the Scatter-Loading button and select our scatter file in the picture (1) "" MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt. " Remove all ticks should remain only one tick on recovery.
It should be like in the picture (2) if no click on recovery and choose the downloaded file modified recovery what is in the archive. Recording mode must stand "Download only" (3)
Next, click on the download button (4) and in the window that opens, click Yes. The program goes into the standby mode for connecting the phone.
Turn off the phone, remove the battery from it and connect to the computer through the cable. Firmware will begin. (The main thing is to correctly install the drivers). At the end, a window with a green circle should appear. This means that the modified recovery has been sewn successfully.
We take out the cable from the computer
Insert the battery in bodies and turn on .. write update-superSu-v2.01.zip on an SD card (what in the archive)
Then turn off the phone again. Click the VOL + button and the power button. Hold until you get here. Here is the Carliv Recovery Gisma Edition to look under the spoiler as in the picture I choose (Touch Recovery, that is, I poke your finger) "Update-SuperSu-v2.01.zip" and install ..
"Forward" Spend your finger in the right, "Back" Spend your finger in Leo
Then reboot and rejoice root and recovery (and do not forget to make buckap)
GOOD LUCK!
Please raise in the cap!
Attached Image
Attached Image

Archive itself
https://yadi.sk/d/tmsaipmsckzlg.
http://myfolder.uz/ind...wnload&fid=10477662014.

Post has been editedLordgisma - 17.11.14, 16:42

* Lordgisma Added to the header)

By the way, today the official KK from Gionee came out, Denis is trying to "shove" into our smart (more precisely in Fly IQ4410)

I hope to get CK

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.01.21, 18:50