> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Battery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance | [IPhone] [iPad] Extend your battery life with clearing memory smartfo

Rep: (12559)
Battery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance
version: 7.0

Last update of the program in the header:12.07.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program has very nice and user-friendly interface to control the power consumption graphically.

Description:
The app has a lot of useful features designed to extend the life of your device and informing you about the current status of the battery.
Now you'll always be up to date on how long the battery will be enough at the current level of energy consumption, the calculation will be made taking into account the screen brightness set, the number of applications that are running, currently in use wireless connectivity, and even take into account the ringer volume.

Homepage: http://www.ijinshan.com/dcys/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/battery-doctor-iphone-mosnost/id446751279?mt=8

Download for iPhone:
version 7.0: Battery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance (Post Dgonix # 41454137)

Past versions

Post has been editedDgonix - 12.07.15, 11:49
Reason for editing: Added new version

Rep: (3)
why that right now does not show English yazyk..vse in hieroglyphs

Battery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance v.6.7

Changes:
- Button in the notification bar to view battery time remaining;
- Automatic cache cleaning to make phones speedy and convenient;
- Fixed some bugs.

PictureAttached fileBattery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance v.6.7.ipa(23.13 MB)

Attached ImageBattery Doctor - Master of Battery Maintenance v.7.0

Changes:
1. Complete redesign and restyling!
2. Added colorful screensavers and hot information
3. Improved the 3-stage charging process to care for your battery even more.

PictureAttached filekBatteryDoctor 7.0.ipa(5.58 MB)

Post has been editedDgonix - 12.07.15, 12:28

Rep: (0)
I clear the RAM, falls to 30 per cent of the doctors I go out, do something you like (no matter what, you can simply go to the settings and close the right), and the use of RAM jumps to 90%. All right? iOS 6.1.6

Rep: (1)
This prog takaya.Uzhe how many times convinced that such programs only pretend that they are doing something. In fact, the processes appear immediately after exiting the program. + More program itself podzhiraet battery. Conclusion: all this nonsense. Clean and free up space, you can through a computer prog PhoneClean, and adjust the drain on the battery itself, by the correct phone settings.

Rep: (1709)
scuderia19 @ 05.09.2015, 08:38*
Clean and free up space, you can through a computer prog PhoneClean

Can you tell us how to do it on 8.4.1?

Rep: (48)
I do not recommend installing this software yesterday after installing the SMS received by connecting a subscription on one site "for vzloslyh". In the private office of the operator removed the subscription of course, but 30r per day deducted.

Rep: (1)
I have a question about cache cleaning with a battery doctor, I would like to know how much is real and how it can threaten the phone (I find junk files 10 Gb, he did not try to remove as it is not believed that this vezopasno - decided to ask)

Rep: (0)
Greetings to all!
Prompt please, after you restore the backup to the iPhone 4s program became half empty, lacking icons disappeared clear memory function and a charge indicator in the circle is empty ..
With what it can be connected and how to fix it?
(To restore everything worked)
iPhone 4s (9.3.5)
Battery Doctor v 2.4
Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 00:43