> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad - MIUI Firmware

Rep: (250)
Xiaomi MiPad - MIUI Firmware
PictureMiPad, MOCHA
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ | Catalog MIUI v6 / v7 пїЅ | Discussion topics for MIUI v6 пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
IMPORTANT! Do not reboot from SuperSU to CWM recovery to install root-rights - get a "brick"!

Drivers and Utilities

The program for firmware via Fastboot
- = MiFlash = -
Before installing, I recommend disabling the Windows driver digital signature verification.
Attached fileMiPhone20140509.zip(25.95 MB)

Attached fileMiPhone20141107.exe(25.98 MB)

MiPhone Manager
Standard utility for Xiaomi devices
  • Updates the firmware
  • Makes backup
  • Device control via computer
  • much more

Attached fileMiSetup2.1.0.8151.exe.zip(22.62 MB)

Transfer- ThankDiffeR777
Unpack extractor with file replacement on the path C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Local \ MiPhoneManager \ main - this folder is hidden by default.

Drivers
Drivers for fastboot - = Windows XP - Windows 8 (64 bit) = -Attached fileXiaomi Composite MDB Interface.zip(26.67 MB)

Installer ADB Driver -Attached fileadb-setup-1.3.exe.zip(8.85 MB)

Firmware
Deciphering the name of the firmware
miuisu _ v4.4.4 _ mocha _ 4.12.12
  • miuisu- Development (i.e. who is localizer)
  • v4.4.4- Android version
  • mocha- device code name
  • 4.12.12- Date of release of the firmware. 4- 2014 \ 12-month (December) \ 12 - day of the month

If you install the firmware via CWM and it is not installed (the firmware version remains old), then perform the item in the menu "mounts and storage" - "mount system".

Localized:

Firmware from users:

Instructions

If ~ 180mb operatives are gone

Russification firmware MIUI

Turn off automatic updates
Via TitaniumBackup
In order to disable auto-updates of the system for our device, I have done a few simple procedures, namely:
1. We put Titanium Backup (we need root for its work) we launch, go to the "backup copies" tab, we will have a list of all installed applications, find the "Update" application in this list (blue icon with a white arrow pointing up), tap on it , in the opened menu, select "Freeze!". That's all, this application is frozen and will not start more automatically.

Via XPrivacy

Installing firmware
Installing firmware via fastboot.
How to log in and flash MiPad in NVFlash mode
Installing firmware through stock recovery
Installing firmware via TWRP
Firmware tutorial
There are problems with the firmware on the portUSB 3.0via fastboot -the system does not correctly see the device.
For those who do not install firmware via CWM recovery, go to the mounts & storage subsection and click mount / system, and then start installing the zip archive.

Getting ROOT rights

Do not reboot in any way from under SuperSU in recovery to install root-rights - get a "brick"!
For those who do not put root through CWM recovery, go to the subsectionmounts & storageand pressmount / system, and then start installing the zip archive.

Installing CWM-Recovery

• Installing CWM-Recovery without PC
  • WinDroid Toolkit
  • Rename the archive from cwm to update.zip and drop it into the phone, then install update.zip from the stock recovery

• Through the program Flashify
    Instruction- Thanks -0belisk

1) Install the program Flashify
    2) extract from the archive CWM Recovery file recovery.img and throw on the phone
    3) we launch the Flashify program and further on the points: "kernel load of recovery" ->"Choose a file" ->"Files" ->find our file and select it (after installation the device will reboot)

Install GooglePlay

BackUp & Restore

miscellanea

Xiaomi MiPad UNBRICK?
Read about itcan be hereand furthera little hereandright here, instruction!, NVFlash guidesupplement for those whoWindows 8. This method works on windows 7. There may be unexpected problems with detection on windows 8.
If you fall off the connection after 3 seconds then you badly close the contacts. A screw-driver as in the instruction will not work at all, try with a wire or two needles, the contacts are recessed and stupidly do not close, you will not close them with a screwdriver!

Recovery
Kernels
Utility
F.A.Q.

Why screen flickers

How to replace stock launcher with another

What is two-system?

How to enable / disable TrueDualBoot (TDB) in CWM?

Where does the backup created in CWM Recovery go?
In order to find the created backup, you need to install the Root Explorer (File Manager). It is located along the way/ data / media / clocworkmod / backup.

Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) does not want to work with external SD. How do i fix this?
Your help will comeFoldermount, it not only patches the system for writing, but also allows you to store the cache on an external SD card (requires root).

Can I connect MiPad in flash drive mode?
No you can not! This became impossible, because in the new Android firmware sdcard is formatted in ext4 filesystem that Windows does not understand.

How to replace the touch button "switching applications" on the button to call the "menu"?

Can I connect a modem to a 3G or 4G tablet?

How to transfer GPS data from phone to tablet?

What about synthetic tests?
Antutu benchmark version 5.0 produced about 52,000 - 53,000 parrots, and in the new 5.1 5.1 it produced about 47,000 - 48,000 chaffinches.

How to enter Recovery or FastBoot mode?
To enter anyRecoveryneed to hold onofftablet "volume up", and then "power button", but in order to enter the modeFastbootneed to clamp onofftablet "volume DOWN", and then "power button".

How to flash the 2nd system?
With the help of CWM recovery, you can not only deploy backup created by it in both the 1st and 2nd systems, but also install a new firmware in both the 1st and 2nd systems.

Why does the system become the previous version after the update of root-rights?

Can I turn on the application execution environmentART?
Yes you canhere is the instruction. Only at the moment, it works on the version for developers and is not very stable for all applications.

Statistics of user posts in the topic

The curator of the topic is valdemar96577

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 22.07.19, 05:18
Reason for editing: Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Rep: (64)
Accessing Themes Application

1. Install the applicationActivity launcher.
2. Run the application. At the left, at the top, click on “Recent activities” and select “All activities”.
3. Sheets down to the Themes app and click on it.
4. In the list we find the item “com.android.thememanager.ThemeResourceTabActivity” and select it with a long press.
5. In the window that appears, select "Create shortcut".

Is done. The Themes shortcut appeared on the desktop.

Rep: (282)
M
We move to the sectionChinese devices

Rep: (0)
That is, if you install the Russified, the Chinese trash will not? Or will you have to delete it yourself?

Wolatr @ 07.20.2014, 19:22*
That is, if you install the Russified, the Chinese trash will not? Or will you have to delete it yourself?

What is your notion of "Chinese trash"? As far as I know, in applications from romz.bz, applications that are useless for us, such as Game Center, are removed.

Rep: (10)
The Themes shortcut appeared on the desktop.

Nothing found in the themes in free or in paid. Is it all so?

Rep: (512)
Good day, I purchased the device in Moscow. Tell me how to install the firmware? This is my first Xiaomi, so I did not understand right away. When connecting to a computer, it installs some kind of software in Chinese, but you can not see the MTP.

Nothing found in the themes in free or in paid. Is it all so?

It should be so. There are no themes under the MIUI Tablet, but you can install some of their parts.

I agree with the writer, I need someone to competently write a tutorial on installing the firmware with screenshots, etc.

Expect. Be sure to later instructions on flashing and getting root rights.

Not biginstructions for installing the Play Store on Xiaomi MiPad.
In order for your tablet to be able to use google services you need the following.
1. Connect to any Wifi network
2. Open stock market (This is the icon
Attached Image
)
3. In the upper right corner, click on the search (magnifying glass) and typeGoogle
4. Install the application with this icon
Attached Image

5. The installed application appeared on the home screen. Open it.
6. Click to install the Play Market. Then the application will say that for the operation of the market need a few more components. You need to click on the button in the upper right corner and the installation will go. Most often in Chinese, so click on the right button until next to all the items will not be the word "installed".
7. Play Store should appear on the main screen, but at startup it will give an error.
8. Download and run this apk (Attached filecom.android.vending-4.6.16.apk(6.22 MB)
) When installing, also poke the right button.
9. After installing the Play store should start.

Good luck to all. I will continue to write manuals as knowledge MiPad.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 04.09.14, 23:27
Reason for editing: pp 3.8 remove images under the spoiler.

Instructions for installing the firmware with the Russian through the stock recovery.
You will lose all your settings and data in the internal memory..
1. Download the firmware from the header.
2. On the computer, rename the downloaded archive toupdate.zip ( pay attention not to work outupdate.zip.zip )
3. On the tablet. Go to settings.About Table t (at the bottom) and poke on the version of MIUI ( Miui veriso n) until a window appears that you have become a developer. (Now you are developer)
4. In the settings, go toFor developers (appeared after the actions in paragraph 3). And enable USB debugging ( USB debugging )
5. Connect your tablet to your PC. And if a certain question appears on the tablet, you need to tick and click OK.
6. Mi Pad should appear on the PC in My Computer.
7. Copy fileupdate.zip From point 2 on the tablet to the root of the internal memory.
8. Turn off the tablet.
9. Go to the recovery menu (kpoka volume up + power button 5-7 seconds).
10. Select English (The manipulation in the recovery is done with physical buttons. Volume down / up - move down / up, power button - confirm)
11. Further, in order.Wipe & reset ->Wipe cache , Wipe & Reset ->Wipe User Data ( If you make Wipe All Data, the archive will be lost, thrown into the internal memory and the further procedure will not work )
12. Install Update.zip to System One ->YES
13. Reboot ->Reboot to System One (latest) (Again, you need to boot into the system with the word (latest) with the correct installation.)

The system should start and in the initial settings you will see the Russian language.

All beaver.

Post has been editedmy1tik - 10.07.15, 21:31
Reason for editing: Update

Rep: (5)
getting root

Attention, all the below actions you perform at your own risk!

Part 1 (Root)

1. Enable debug mode by usb
Go to Settings>For developers and turn on Developer Mode and USB Debugging
A photo
Attached Image

2. Download Vroot
3. Install the program
as in Chinese, just press the button with the icon ">" in the end(Attached Image)
4. Run Vroot
You have to open like this
Attached Image

5. Connect
The program will start its shamanism
Attached Image

6. Wait for the program to complete its actions.
And change to this
Attached Image

Meanwhile on ...
Attached Image

7. Press the green button and wait for the end of the action.
A photo
Attached Image

8. Done!
Congratulations, you have root, and you can use it! However, you can also change the application from Chinese to SuperSu and remove all the garbage, read about it in 2 parts.

Part 2

Replacing KingUser with SuperSU

Post has been editedmy1tik - 10.07.15, 22:17
Reason for editing: Information update

Rep: (158)
wolkmen78
If 4.7.25 is already there, then you do not need to install anything, wait for Friday and set an incremental update 4.8.1, see improvements. They are incremental for this purpose, so that every week the device does not need to be reinserted, but to add changes. After all, there are two firmwares: full and incremental, complete for those who are sewing from scratch, incremental for those who are updating the existing one. At the miui.su forum, the people have already laid out all these bugs and the administration has seen them, so just wait.

Rep: (690)
* Jizzlobber
"Up" and "food", what is incomprehensible? You write about it yourself, and you press down and power. Good luck then :)

Jizzlobber @ 07.29.2014, 06:13*
Kollegi, kak zaiti v recovery? V shapke napisano knopku vverh i power. A y menya vniz i fast boot i i nifiga ne proishodit.

Clamped plus and power and hold (5-7 sec.) Until the MI logo appears, then let go. If you do not let go and continue to hold the buttons, then there will be a normal download.

Rep: (82)
alexil78 @ 07.29.2014, 08:50*
Jizzlobber @ 07.29.2014, 06:13*
Kollegi, kak zaiti v recovery? V shapke napisano knopku vverh i power. A y menya vniz i fast boot i i nifiga ne proishodit.

Clamped plus and power and hold (5-7 sec.) Until the MI logo appears, then let go. If you do not let go and continue to hold the buttons, then there will be a normal download.

As an option, do as described above, but when the mi logo appears, release the power button and continue to hold the volume key up until entering the recovery.

Rep: (339)
People, who are aware of what the lack of root rights in the weekly firmware is connected with? Is this temporary or a new feature for xiaomi?

Ntosh11 @ 07.29.2014, 09:05*
As an option, do as described above, but when the mi logo appears, release the power button and continue to hold the volume key up until entering the recovery.

I already enter if I release both buttons after the appearance of the logo)
Ntosh11 @ 07.29.2014, 09:05*
People, who are aware of what the lack of root rights in the weekly firmware is connected with? Is this temporary or a new feature for xiaomi?

Also interesting. I was slightly disappointed that in this version of miui there is no "security" utility, and there is a lot of things there - for example, a native backup.

Rep: (690)
* wolkmen78
Even easier is to select a reboot in the menu of the power button and simply hold the volume up button until the recovery is loaded.

theZest @ 07.29.2014, 09:43*
* wolkmen78
Even easier is to select a reboot in the menu of the power button and simply hold the volume up button until the recovery is loaded.

I agree, otherwise I, while holding the volume + and the power supply, missed several times, the system was loaded.

I installed a multilanguage firmware: I enter my native mail without departure, I’m not able to assign a menu function to one key} -) supersu and play market are preinstalled, but I can’t Enter the market from your account and check if there is a root, is it just me?
Ps. logged in, downloaded rootChecker-cheers working root pre-installed version of android: 4.4.4 KTU84P, MIUI-4.7.25

Post has been editedwolkmen78 - 29.07.14, 14:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 05:40