> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (30)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Mika M2
PictureGigabyte GSmart Mika M2
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Attached Image
Model: Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2
Amount: DualSIM
Standard: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; HSDPA 900/2100
Dimensions: 145 x 73 x 10 mm
Weight: 150 g
Processor: MediaTek MT6582, 1.3 GHz (quad)
GPU: Mali 400MP2
Display: IPS LCD "5", touch
Resolution: 720x1280 pixels; 16 million flowers
Pixel density: 276 to 300 ppi, (~ 294 ppi on average)
Touch: 5
RAM: 1 GB
Memory: 8 GB
Memory card: up to 32 GB
Power supply: Li-Ion 2000 mAh
Camera: 13 Megapixels, 4128 x 3096 Pixels + 5Mp
Video recording: 1080p 30 cad / s
Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
Sensors: Approximation, light, accelerometer, flash,
Connectors: microUSB, 3.5 mm output
Accessories
Recovery
Additional Information:

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 24.05.16, 12:24
Reason for editing: Tips for installing recovery on Windows 8

Rep: (1)
suddenly who needs - in the stock Mms.apk replaced "Name of an unknown artist" by "Just" -link(thankvladomen13 )

Rep: (0)
There are such batteries on alik I do not know if they are suitable in size.

I recently bought a black version. It fit in size, but something was wrong with the work: the battery seemed to be charging normally, but with a balance of 50-20% the phone simply turned off at some point. Most likely, a low-quality battery was caught, because the money was returned after the complaint, while the android showed 1000 mAh. Probably, it was necessary to somehow find out the real capacity and / or recalibrate, but did not understand.

Rep: (38)
Still there is suchbattand suchbattIt seems to fit in size, but whether it fits is unknown.
Part Number: AC50BNE, AC50BNE 1ICP5 / 56/78
Type: Li-ion
capacity: 2000 mAh
voltage: 3.7 V
size: 78.00x55.85x4.15 mm
ARTICLE: CS-AVS501SL
And sohereThey write that this battery is compatible with mika m2.

Post has been editedbogdanxp - 21.11.17, 00:58

Please write who has a dark cover. Ready to buy.

* jmenbdasd,
I’m sorry, I already have a phone, and I’m ready to buy a cover for 300 rubles. In any state, the main thing is the power button.

Does anyone know from which smartphone model the music speaker is suitable for us?

Post has been editedbogdanxp - 21.11.17, 23:57

Miracles happen!
The battery died, or rather, it began to fall off periodically, something happened to the battery controller.
I typed in Google the name of the can and on the first link I saw the sale of the originalVisit my homepagefor 145 UAH, arrived in two days a new original in 3 months of 2017 made. I’ve been happy for a week, but I thought I would find the problem, and even more so I didn’t want to take it from other phones with less capacity.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbremy - 21.11.17, 14:58
Reason for editing: photos added

Initially, I thought the problem was with the phone and not the battery, I took it apart and is there such a question? Three spring contacts are visible in the photo, and on the counterpart there are only two plates alive, the third was in dust and crumbled. I collected everything as it was, I waited for the battery and everything seems to work and wifi and bluetooth ... what was crumbling there?
Attached Image

suddenly who needs it - in the stock Mms.apk replaced "Name of an unknown artist" with "Just"

Do you need a root for this replacement? I have modem_mika_m2_v0.19.01@gsmart without root rights

Rep: (1)
* bremy
Yes, it is necessary to replace the system application, therefore the root is needed.

Bremy @ 11.21.17, 13:47*
I dialed the name of the can in Google and on the first link I saw the sale of the original. Visit my homepage for 145 UAH, arrived in two days a new original made in 3 months of 2017.

Thanks for the link, I also think I will order myself.

Bogdanxp @ 11.21.17, 18:31*
Thanks for the link, I also think I will order myself.

I am really happy with this battery, they are sending from Kharkov, the battery itself was packed as it was once complete with the phone in two packages in the factory sealing, at startup it was 60% of the charge.

I also received a battery, I don’t know how to hold it, but what guarded me was that it was lighter than the one that came in the kit, which is usually not good, and there are also mini differences from the original, these contacts are slightly different and the bottom a bit different. How to keep the charge I will write later!
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Bremy @ 11.21.17, 10:47 p.m.*
I don’t know yet how it will hold

Well, I have been holding it for 4 days, I gave the phone to the children to be torn to pieces, so they put the battery in and it still did not discharge. I’m used to setting the lithium-ion three cycles to zero and then not lowering them below 40%

Attached Image

MIUI 9
Latest version - 9.2.2.0 Stable

Android 4.4.2

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Engineering menu
* # * # 3646633 # * # * google how to increase the sound volume

Bugs
Not found

Installation
Initially, we make backup firmware and be sure to backup NVRAM using Mtkdroidtools.
Do wipe
1) Cache
2) Dalvik cache
3) Data
4) System
5) We reboot into the recovery again, install the firmware.

Download

Post has been editedbogdanxp - 16.08.18, 22:13

It still works, although it is forgotten by everyone: lol:

* bremy , works for me too.)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 16:39