> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (31)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Mika M2
PictureGigabyte GSmart Mika M2
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications:
Attached Image
Model: Gigabyte GSmart Mika M2
Amount: DualSIM
Standard: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; HSDPA 900/2100
Dimensions: 145 x 73 x 10 mm
Weight: 150 g
Processor: MediaTek MT6582, 1.3 GHz (quad)
GPU: Mali 400MP2
Display: IPS LCD "5", touch
Resolution: 720x1280 pixels; 16 million flowers
Pixel density: 276 to 300 ppi, (~ 294 ppi on average)
Touch: 5
RAM: 1 GB
Memory: 8 GB
Memory card: up to 32 GB
Power supply: Li-Ion 2000 mAh
Camera: 13 Megapixels, 4128 x 3096 Pixels + 5Mp
Video recording: 1080p 30 cad / s
Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
Sensors: Approximation, light, accelerometer, flash,
Connectors: microUSB, 3.5 mm output
Accessories
Recovery
Additional Information:

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 24.05.16, 12:24
Reason for editing: Tips for installing recovery on Windows 8

Rep: (1)
How to root? who figured it out?
Bought, the third day I can not get to the guts

* niceoff,
since the phone is new, please describe your impressions, problems / chips, etc.

Rep: (1498)
M
We move to subsectionGigabyte

Rep: (0)
I use the week while flying, the only problem is that the interlocutors do not hear well, sim 2-Tele2

Yes, in the menu some items in English, the firmware may help to completely Russify, the memory in the phone is 1.9 + 3.7

what to say
For your money just cool!
More details:
KitKat 4.4.2
Cool display
Good performance
Awesome size, but not too comfortable
Loud speaker
Good grade: b \ n + cable, two panels in set black and white, protective film on the display, high-quality headset
It works well.
Before that, I had Maya M1 and Maya M1 v2 So, compared to them, I like this one more in many ways and for some reason it is cheaper than both. v2 and a half times almost!
Now about the minuses:
Included is a whole bunch of applications that badly interfere and cannot be deleted without root, AND I CAN'T RUNUT, I have already tried all the options!
I personally did not really like the camera, but I’m on a smart phone and I don’t use it as such
There is no compass sensor, but why is it even in smart ????

* niceoff,
If possible, post examples of photos and videos. Photo text, nature, whatever ... (Archived)

Rep: (17)
I bought this device today in Svyaznoy for 5,610 rubles (there was a cost of 6,990 rubles). There are some places with a strange translation in English. Immediately an update came. I was pleased that Asphalt 8 went without lag at maximum speed, was fly ego art 2 in , which has 8 cores (mtk 6522), so it was possible to play normally only on medium ones. I liked the quality of the headset, which is included. The photos are not very good. Applications are placed on the sd card. I dialed 17202 in Antutu.

Attached Image

Post has been edited_Vipt - 20.08.14, 17:26

So I bought this unit today.

Updated by air without problems.

After the update, I scored 17565. In general, the device is decent, but there is a lot of superfluous software.

Very interested in the question of the root of this smart, because the software is superfluous indeed very much and it is very disturbing.
If there is a solution to the issue, please post here this info, I think there will be a lot of people willing.
thank

And if anyone knows, I would like to repaint the internal memory.

It turned out to get root using VRoot, but all I could do afterwards is to delete several system applications through a program that appeared in smart after root (the icon with the anchor and the Chinese name ROOTґUK¦ (does not read the hieroglyphs)). But for root applications it is impossible to get access. Supersu does not update the binary in any way!

Post has been editedniceoff - 24.08.14, 21:46

My flash player does not work, please tell me how to win.

My flash player does not work, please tell me how to win.

Tell me, can anyone know how to enter the engineering menu, otherwise the microphone can help you with any settings. (* # * # 3646633 # * # *) tried it does not help.

Rep: (2)
Excellent smart, but with no root yet o.O ...
On my copy of memory 4 and not 8, although everywhere in the descriptions of 8, but this is not critical, everything is perfectly transferred to the external one.

Post has been editedburunduktuktuk - 25.08.14, 18:39

Friends, please tell me how long the battery lives, the screen is glass or plastic, how do you think it is worth taking it? (I want to take on the replacement of its 1345, which works properly but no longer pleases) .....
Where did you buy?

Post has been editedsd188 - 25.08.14, 21:19

Rep: (17)
* sd188

The battery lives for me 1.5 days. The screen is active for 4 hours somewhere. The screen is like glass, but here is the olephobic coating, if there is, then it is not very good. The screen blurs. the city generally removed this model from an online store, and in Moscow it is available), that for such a price the best offer on price / quality. For 6990 it is already a little expensive. The camera is not very good and the connection is somehow not very confident.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 11:38