> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia SP - Marriage and repair | Smartphone, 4.6 ''

Rep: (1780)
Sony Xperia SP - Marriage and repair
PictureSony Xperia SP, C530X, HuaShan

Description | Marriage and Repair | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion Sony Xperia SP M35C пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Font replacement пїЅ | Sony XPERIA SP Owners Club пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP пїЅ | Terms and jargon

In this topic, we are discussing problems related to iron apparatus marriage.

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:50
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Sony / SonyEricsson �.

Rep: (5)
I ran into a defective phone. A defect such as described somewhere already - non-working touch at the top of the screen. Week worked fine, then refused, and he bounced back by half a day. Then a week later he dismissed entirely. In short, the recognized warranty case, returned the money. I bought exactly the same, because otherwise completely satisfied.

I was "lucky" more. I took a joint venture together with his father (he is also currently taking SP). As a result, his phone is more than 1300 hours without any problems, but my lag begins after 100 hours! I thought glyuknutaya ask until updated to 4.3, as a result lost all sound on your phone stop working light sensor and proximity + battery left for 20 minutes. Surrendered under the guarantee, a month later began to fail again phone, though no prog does not load it, unlike his father. Unable to stand, I ask him. In the end, having tried 4 recommended asking The phone continued to fail and friezes on level ground, whether it be a custom kernel or stock. In general, I came across a clear marriage, because of which has deteriorated to the company: angry:

Post has been editeddimon__004 - 27.09.14, 01:08

Rep: (1)
Prior to the June update (.207) strongly inhibited as soon as the sparks flew from it not (bought in February, S5302, non-certified). After updating the camera has stopped working. Seller repaired under warranty, repair stretched out on all 45 days. Taking out repairs talking, saying something long repaired camera. Meet such nifiga case was not in the chamber (camera fix it for a week), and replace all the insides and you actually new phone. I checked the camera - works. We also add some helluva lot ieroglifistye application. Home charge, became to set up, as it was before renovation, and it is impossible to remove the application. A few days later I noticed that the battery hold a charge has become worse. IMEI is not the same. In short, the drama is brewing.

Rep: (3)
I do not know how to describe it but that he simply Laga propodaet button and the top panel well, where the battery and so copying files is just killing anything you can not do when peremeschaesh or you copy files and the screen goes out it is not unlocked and just does not respond to that speed there is not even Claudia did not immediately otkravaem any errors about not otvichanii system processes in the game impossible to play, I xs that it discharges all wipes are solved is the current at 5 minutes after reboot free RAM is always half 103metra settings occupy !!!!! Can someone help and SWAPO are not created

It is easier to put MIUIv5, though there is no longer lag and stable working

Rep: (0)
I got married, too, renders the sensor at the top of the screen, just 0.5 cm, but the curtain will not vytashit was a couple of hours and usually ochuhaetsya working again. He manifested a defect only after six months. I thought from overheating sensor stops working, initially blamed himself that I overload mobilku. But when he spontaneously lying on the table, hung holonenky running incurred in sc at the store (well, until again the phantom disappeared defect). Repaired 26 days. Repaired. In the act of executed works written "The defect is detected, the repair was not carried out preventive permutation ON" (While reinstalling the software according to the law is considered to be renovated), the boy said in SC that will come back in a week, did not believe. I returned 2 weeks later with the same sensor and the failed big-big competent claim, demanding a refund. Then everything is long and ugly, but eventually returned to me. : Girl_cray: And I so like my SP-shka ...

I screen (about once a day, in any running application) slowly faded to brown, and quickly switched on. Running application usually continues to operate normally. Replaced by a display, a bunch of screws and velcro. Back like all good, but the display is a scratch under glass. Now change the display again and the u-bar (by the way it is?)

Help and do not know what to do already. I bought a white S5303, в„–sborki 12.0.A.1.211, Android 4.1.2 (which have yet?)
Bought with it, the seller can not reach
The problem is this: the screen flashes rhythmically, as if the heart beats, the problem в„–1;
в„–2 - I can not sign up for Google, this account is non-existent as such, downloaded Play market - does not go crashes when you press
What to do then? o.O

can alter what you want? throw links to process and more and I do not Proffit

Citylink bought in, got a little married. After 2 days of using the SD card connector refused, Dully did not open it.
Solution: returned the money, bought a month back in the other store.

I agree with every point of the problems described above. I am doing repairs. Especially common sensor problem.

Rep: (8)
Good day, have this unit (see brought) at the beginning did not want to turn on itself, loaded, the firmware was 4.1, it was turned down only snimesh to charge it, updated over the air to 4.3 the same continues. It can turn to the times of the third, and it is not very good, as is unlocked and switched off again. Night stood on the charge. and rented it off, turn it on and already 96 percent of the battery. What happened to him could be something to do with it?

Rep: (44)
The battery is over?

I turn on the camera screen, some black spots like a clean glass is not clear who can knows what's up

Xdamir25
I had a 5 months later.
I realized that some sort of problem with the matrix of the camera. Surrendered in SC changed under warranty.

* rubbay, Hello friend write me a problem with a sensor

Rep: (23)
Hello everyone! Broken out the power plug. Prompt where to throw the jack on the board plus so was charging.
Attached Image

to me someone has already tried to see to look for plus and izkaverkal all seat

Post has been editedUnixtor - 01.04.17, 13:45

Recently, the phone his wife saw a sharp angle screen is not perfectly smooth as say on my SX M2, and wavy. Look plz their phones,
there is a problem or not?
Attached Image

* x-a-p-u-y-c, there is no, but I have a touch screen non-native)
I think it is not normal, but if it works, does not cause discomfort and touch home, it is best not to touch anything. In its bitter experience I speak)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 19:23