> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

PHEM Palm Hardware Emulator | PALM OS Emulator

Rep: (6)
PHEM Palm Hardware Emulator
Version: 1.43

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Emulator PalmOS 4.x or lower. Port POSE. Supported by a network, a memory card, graffity.
In the archives of little files - games, file manager. Skin for the emulator. Rom emulator.

Developer: Perpendox Software
Homepage: http://perpendox.com

Download: Version: 1.43a //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...rpendox.phem-1.43a.apk
Attached filepalmos40-en-m505.zip(1.07 MB)
Attached fileskins.zip(1.03 KB)
Attached filefiles.zip(2 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedma5ster - 03.10.17, 12:00
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (54)
* interkraft , So. Most likely the base (which .pdb) does not see the card, it is normal
1- Unzip archive
2- The emulator has the installation mode through hot enough. I will first press the up arrow, click it and select the files that you need to put it. Better all basically memory

Cool game was)

Post has been edited** kirill - 13.08.18, 11:16

Rep: (9)
* ** kirill, Hotxink Writes: The Connection Between Your Handheld Computer and The Desktop Could Not Be Established. Please Check Your Setup and Try Again.

* interkraft , confused little.

No need hotxink to run. In the emulator itself, top there is a button with an arrow up? Here you click on it, and you get into the browser file. It will be possible to put "how through the hot news" any file on palm trees.

* ** kirill, Yes, I press the up arrow button and get into the browser file and there is a HotSync (we put a screen).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedinterkraft - 13.08.18, 11:45

* interkraft , I have not used it for a long time. May be. And the file itself copied?

* ** kirill, Probably no, because The game does not start, but you can see it there where the programs?

* interkraft Yes, the icon must appear.

Rep: (52)
Opera mini will work? :-) on wm I didn’t want to work in the emulator

* Rom93 , well, only if you are perverted;)
Opera Jawskaya worked on Treo. Through Java emulator. But Treo was 5 palm.

Very high speed of the game in Seriou Sam Palm, who knows how to slow down?

Rep: (219)
I do not understand. How to install applications and games?

* procal , I do not remember, but above my post is ...

Rep: (0)
The prog works only once and further the ill-fated error and all zvizdets

Rep: (0)
The question already sounded a year ago, but I still repeat. How to reduce speed in games?
I tried to put Hackmaster + Afterburner. They got up to stand, only the effect, as I suspected, no.
Even at Phem itself, in advanced settings you can reduce the speed of the screen update. Put 5, this is a minimum.
It became a little slower, but still not enough.
What suggestions?

Post has been editedals23 - 27.12.20, 01:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.01.21, 14:31