> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Explay 4Game / Wiko Wax - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "
grazer08
Message#1
12.07.14, 13:20
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1110
Check in: 05.06.09

DiscussionExplay 4Game / Wiko Wax
PictureExplay 4Game, Wiko Wax

Description | Discussion | Purchase

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Information
Specifications
  • Operating system:
    Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
  • Body:
    plastic
  • CPU:
    NVIDIA Tegra 4i
    CPU: 4 cores + 1 energy efficient, 1.7 GHz, ARM Cortex-A9
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce ULP (60-core)
  • Display:
    Touch, IPS, 4.7 ", 1280 x 720, capacitive, multitouch
  • The Internet:
    EDGE, GPRS, HSPA +, LTE
  • Memory:
    RAM: 1 GB
    ROM: 4 GB
    MicroSD: up to 32 GB
  • Camera:
    Primary: 8 mp
    Web: 5 megapixel
  • Battery:
    Li-Ion, 2000 mAh
  • Micro SIM:
    1 PC
  • Communication standard:
    GSM: 1800, 1900, 850, 900
    LTE: 4G
    UMTS: 2100, 900
    WCDMA
    Bluetooth: 4.0
    Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
  • Navigation:
    GPS, A-GPS
  • The size:
    140 x 67.5 x 8.8 mm
  • Weight:
    119 grams

Explay 4GAME Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image
Wiko Wax Photo
Attached Image

Explay 4GAME Reviews
Wiko Wax Reviews

Firmware, Recovery
Root
Links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedolmusi - 10.10.18, 07:49
Reason for editing: There are a lot of broken links in the subject, I decided to reload everything for the firmware
SNOWGOD
Message#42
03.09.14, 19:47
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 03.06.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C

Mount & Blade: Warband doesn't support either
leonid150800
Message#43
06.09.14, 21:20
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 29.10.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

I still have a sound bug: when I listen to music at maximum volume (about 1.5 minutes), the sound becomes quieter, and if you restart the application, it returns to its normal state. No one knows how to be treated? And another question: when you turn off the prism tegra, it does not turn off (the screen still becomes faded), and the Tegra Prism Toggle does not help. What to do with it? (I just want a normal image always)

--------------------
kostikov.evg
Message#44
07.09.14, 11:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 05.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Bought this unit. Of the shortcomings of 1 GB of RAM, not enough, the system often hangs, backlash play. Route is put and through the prog Kingo root the main thing is to download firewood and transfer the phone to developer mode. In the rest I am satisfied, for such a price is a good machine, we are waiting for updates to fix the main bugs that were described above.
izhmurt
Message#45
07.09.14, 12:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 21.04.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 3/32

I didn’t notice anything by sound, I switched off tegraprism, everything seems to be ok (in general the screen works at minimum brightness). I have another problem - a couple of times when charging the bodies it hung 99%, it was treated by extracting the battery ... We'll wait for the firmware updates, although ...
SNOWGOD
Message#46
08.09.14, 15:04
User
[offline]

Messages 54

Something suspicious, lagging (mostly) or cramming all the games that I installed (Order & Chaos Online, Dungeon Defenders Eternity, Fright Fight, Bug Heroes 2, etc.), is this something with my device or tegra 4i really so nasty ? Who can unsubscribe about the games that he does not lag, I also then put them and try. Antutu shows 31-32k.
savagemessiahzine.comAssassin
Message#47
08.09.14, 22:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 681
Check in: 07.02.10
Explay 4GAME

How are games like GTA SA, Modern Combat 5 and other demanding games going?

--------------------
Smartphone:Hp ipaq h1940=>HTC Herald P4350=>Fly iq238=>Explay 4Game=>Iphone 7
Tablet:Teclast X98 Pro
Laptop:Acer Aspire One ZG5=>Acer ASPIRE 5520G-502G25Mi=>DNS (0154207)=>MSI GT60 2OC (GeForce GTX 980m)
Consoles: PS3 + PS Vita
SNOWGOD
Message#48
08.09.14, 23:49
User
[offline]

Messages 54

* savagemessiahzine.comAssassin
download, accomplish your goal
orangev
Message#49
09.09.14, 09:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 19.01.08
Honor 8 FRD-L09

so who can say, ordinary glass on the screen or gorilla glass? otherwise I'm going to take it, for me it is quite critical, with my work.
kostikov.evg
Message#50
09.09.14, 20:48
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

"How are games like GTA SA, Modern Combat 5 and other demanding games going?"
I downloaded, installed, from the forum, everything according to the instructions, everything goes without problems, I did not notice lags, very rarely tanks with textures in GTA SA, but in general the games are all great in my device.
Good creature: 3
Message#51
12.09.14, 14:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 20.11.13
Meizu M6 Note 4/64

Hello to all :)
Is the firmware from the topic suitable for wiko wax 4g?)

--------------------
Couch analyst.
alexander.shikanov
Message#52
12.09.14, 15:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 15.02.13
Explay infinity

And what is he with LTE? Works?
kostikov.evg
Message#53
12.09.14, 17:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Xiaomi Redmi 5 3/32

Here's the latest news from me, answering no question above LTE works fine, the pages are loaded at times, BUT !!!
I turned on the other day two times, the second time I rebooted it in a known way, the off button and the volume rocker up, rebooted, in the end, what I see is loading the phone as usual, and the screen appears “Enter the password to decrypt the storage data”, I did not ask for the password, tried everything possible, I reflashed the instructions from the off site site, it did not help, hard rezet could not be done, because it does not go into recovery mod, I took it to the magazine, because 14 days have not yet passed since the purchase, they eventually sent it to the SC, they sewed it into the SC and did not ask for it))): rofl: in the end, they wrote out an act stating that they left the device defective, and I went and changed the phone, I didn’t do the same, I chose the Explay Diamond model a bit more expensive, the processor and Nvidea will not be as bad, I don’t regret, more RAM and 8 MTK cores do their work, the phone is more smart, and the games are all the same more interesting, the screen is more, 6 inches, generally pleased with the new acquisition, by 4game there are no complaints for the lack of my case, let's hope that it was one ary case.
Good creature: 3
Message#54
12.09.14, 23:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 174
Check in: 20.11.13
Meizu M6 Note 4/64

* grazer08,but ... Explay and wiko are different manufacturers, aren’t they?)

--------------------
Couch analyst.
ligthning_revenant
Message#55
13.09.14, 00:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 05.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Explay is not exactly a manufacturer in this case. I understand that Explay as a manufacturer has changed only the inscription on the lid, but otherwise it is Wiko wax, only with a different name.

The second time I buy an androidphone from them and the question has matured, but how do they actually do it? Buying rights from original manufacturers or is it not entirely legal from them?

As for the small amount of RAM, everything is correct, even if everything is turned off, about 400-500 mb remain free. I have not ruled it yet, but I want it. Remove these damn gugloservisy, so annoying to be honest).
ligthning_revenant
Message#56
13.09.14, 00:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 05.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Unsubscribe, please, those who ruled the phone and in what ways. I think to ruin it, but I’m not sure whether it’s worth doing it until the end just because of the annoying left-wing Googlelog.
Octa8vius
Message#57
15.09.14, 07:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 15.09.14
Explay 4GAME

Describe the right way to root, with its removal. And pliz a list of prog or referring to them - to increase performance and cleaning, like swap file operatives, etc. this is my first android ...
grazer08
Message#58
15.09.14, 08:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1110
Check in: 05.06.09

* Octa8vius,
On the issue of Root: to start reading topicsQuestions beginner root userandGetting root in one click
Octa8vius
Message#59
15.09.14, 09:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 15.09.14
Explay 4GAME

* grazer08,
Tell me, and if you remove the root of the right to update time by air - it's like that did not do rights. Or it will not help, and if you have commissioned it, turn it off, do not turn it off - will there be a chance to catch a bug?
Gorodecky
Message#60
15.09.14, 10:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 440
Check in: 13.09.11
LG G4s

* SNOWGOD,
Maybe you software everyone ponadavili left? Well, do not lag the games that you describe ... maybe you play an hour or a half and he starts to lag from overheating? that is another question.

--------------------
Highscreen Cosmo Duo->LG Optimus 2x->LG Prada 3.0 (OhON !!!)->LG Optimus LTE2->LG Optimus 4x HD->LG G2 Mini->LG Optimus G Pro->LG VU->LG G2->LG K10 LTE->LG G4s
SNOWGOD
Message#61
15.09.14, 11:28
User
[offline]

Messages 54

* SNOWGOD,
Maybe you software everyone ponadavili left? Well, do not lag the games that you describe ... maybe you play an hour or a half and he starts to lag from overheating? that is another question.

Doesn't even dungeon defenders lag you?
Explay

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 11:44