Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Cycling computer

Description:
Get to the next level of riding a mountain bike with Runtastic Mountain Bike - the best application for MTB riders!

Runtastic Mountain Bike is the perfect app for mountain bike lovers who will turn your phone into a multi-functional off-road bike computer. Enjoy more than 50 useful features and the ability to use additional equipment. Follow your favorite routes, learn new trails, roll downhill and admire the beauty of nature - Runtastic Mountain Bike is always at hand.

The application is designed specifically for mountain bike lovers and can surprise any MTB and BMX fan, from beginner to professional. Thanks to the function of downloading offline maps, you will not get lost even on the most distant, untouched routes.

OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS:
- Track races using GPS: time, distance, change in altitude, pace, calories burned, etc.
- Voice trainer: notification of current speed, distance, height change, etc.
- Explore, select and try thousands of MTB tracks (available in the app and on the website Runtastic.com)
- LIVE tracking: show your friends where and how fast you are going, in real time and hear their cheering
- Use maps (Google Maps): find out your exact location
- Maps Offline: download and save maps to use them without access to the Internet
- Color marks on the route (change in speed, altitude, climb rate, pulse rate, etc.)
- Detailed check-in with points of start and finish
- Display of the current speed of climb during movement (climb in minute)
- Display of the current surface slope in%
- Measure the speed and speed of the pedals (available when using the Runtastic Speed ​​& Cadence Sensor bicycle sensor)
- Measurement of pulse rate (when using additional equipment)
- Customize the display on your own: choose which parameters you need most during the race (distance, speed, climb, calories burned, etc.)
- Music: add a personal playlist and include your favorite song for maximum motivation
- Auto pause (available when using Runtastic Speed ​​& Cadence Sensor bicycle sensor)
- Check in table: detailed overview of each section of your MTB check in
- Detailed analysis after arrival, including the time of driving uphill, downhill and on a flat surface
- Get weather and wind information
- A visual training log: statistics, charts and indicators
- Share your MTB success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and email

COMPATIBLE EQUIPMENT:
- Pulsometer Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
- Runtastic Speed ​​& Cadence Sensor Bike Sensor (with low battery consumption)
- Cycle Cover Runtastic Case for Android Smartphones
- Sports case Runtastic Sports Armband

If you wish, you can upload data about your races to the site Runtastic.com, where they will be automatically included in your personal training log. On Runtastic.com you can find detailed information about your MTB races, as well as compare your progress in BMX, downhill and other MTB disciplines with the results of your friends. These and many other benefits will help you maintain motivation, improve riding skills and achieve new sports peaks.

Install the Runtastic Mountain Bike app now!

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Polish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, French, Czech
Developer: runtastic
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: https://www.runtastic.com/ru/apps/mountainbike
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.

Download: Attached fileRuntastic_Mountain_Bike_PRO_3.6.2.1.ipa (27.75 MB)
Archive:
Story:
3.6.2 July 27, 2018
To make sure that the application is fully working for you, we:
- fixed some minor bugs
- improved application stability
3.6.1 May 24, 2018
Your feedback and comments are really important to us. We analyze user feedback and improve our applications to help people look and feel great.
Do you like the Runtastic Mountain Bike app? Give us 5 stars and tell others why Runtastic Mountain Bike is your favorite sports app on the App Store!
Have additional questions? We are ready to answer them in help.runtastic.com!
3.6 May 14, 2018
We have improved the application so that every launch of it will make you even more happy. Just install the update and keep enjoying it :)
3.5.3 Feb 19 2018
In this version we made sure that:
- GPS is running smoothly again when the screen is off
- Problems with BTLE communication were solved.
Do you like the Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO app? Give us 5 stars and tell others why Runtastic Mountain Bike is your favorite sports app on the App Store!
Have additional questions? We are ready to answer them in help.runtastic.com
What's New in Version 3.5.2
The reason for the update?
Your feedback and comments are really important to us. We analyze user feedback and improve our applications to help people look and feel great.
Like the app Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO? Give us 5 stars and tell others why Runtastic Mountain Bike is your favorite sports app on the App Store!
What's New in Version 3.5.1
The reason for the update?
Like the app Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO? Give us 5 stars and tell others why Runtastic Mountain Bike is your favorite sports app on the App Store!
What's new in version 3.5
- Your opinion is important to us. We do our best to make our applications more efficient, more useful and just more beautiful.
What's new in version 3.4.2
Your favorite mountain bike app is now even cooler!
- Your opinion is important to us. We do our best to make our applications more efficient, more useful and just more beautiful.
- New interface language: Chinese
What's new in version 3.4.1
- Improved stability and minor fixes.
What's new in version 3.4
- Improved stability and minor fixes.
What's new in version 3.3
- Improved performance
What's new in version 3.2
- Optimized for the latest iOS
What's new in version 3.2
- Optimized for the latest iOS
What's new in version 3.1
- Optimized for latest iOS
What's new in version 3.0.1
Take your own bike ride out and ride your next bike ride, improved app design!
New in this version:
- Fresh app design: Enjoy your cycle and go.
- New languages: Turkish & Portuguese now available

Runtastic Road Bike PRO GPS

Post has been editedmaxipon - 27.07.18, 20:56
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
Jin1
Message#2
30.08.14, 23:01
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 742
Check in: 08.12.07
Apple iPhone SE

In general, did not become greedy and bought.
There are several questions:
1. Without the inclusion of "Update Konek" how? I do not see the connection, there is an update in the background. mode means waffles if mob. network. Why in general include then ??
2. Avtapause works only with a working speed sensor. What does it mean? Do you need to buy something?!?! Or because of the included geolocation?
Just wanted to find out if someone is using a program in hikes? In theory, there is no difference. Or is there!?
Jin1
Message#3
11.09.14, 12:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

* maxiponUpdated. Here you would give an answer to my questions))

Post has been editedJin1 - 11.09.14, 22:14
maxipon
Message#4
20.12.14, 21:20
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14881
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Jin1 @ 09/11/2014, 12:06*
Here you would give another answer
I do not use this program ...

Post has been editedmaxipon - 22.01.15, 12:40

--------------------
You never know where you're lucky. (© M.Fry)
I'm a makovod
Jin1
Message#5
04.02.15, 09:30
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

Who will tell you exactly, with the new update, there is no need to include a "connect connection" for correctly plotting a route when the program is running in the background ?!
johnny osh
Message#6
06.07.15, 15:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 19.01.11
Sony Xperia Z3

In statistics, you watch your training, there is such a button to download a map, why and most importantly where does it download it? I can not find.
bboyshock
Message#7
18.08.15, 23:29
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

How many mm to expose for 26 inch wheels? on the calculator produces 660 mm, and in the prog from 1000 it starts

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s [8.4] [JB]
Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ROM] [9.0] LiquidRemix [v10.0.4] [UNOFFICIAL] by liamtw22
Owners ClubGoogle nexus 7 2013
Jin1
Message#8
19.08.15, 06:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

2100 bet.
bboyshock
Message#9
19.08.15, 12:05
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2711
Check in: 03.09.09
Apple iPhone 4S

* Jin1
Well, then the default was correct.

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s [8.4] [JB]
Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ROM] [9.0] LiquidRemix [v10.0.4] [UNOFFICIAL] by liamtw22
Owners ClubGoogle nexus 7 2013
BORISZOLOTO
Message#10
22.09.15, 19:54
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 10.01.15
Apple iPhone 5

Cool integration with MyFitnessPal :). With cadence sensor in general a fairy tale. Auto pause mode and speed more accurate. One word cool prog.
Recoil 21
Message#11
23.09.15, 12:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 13.01.08
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

How many mm to expose for 26 inch wheels? on the calculator produces 660 mm, and in the prog from 1000 it starts

Exact figures on tire width depend. 26x19.5 -2105, if the tire is wider, then the figure will be bigger. For cycle computers, a wheel size table is usually given. You can find in the internet.
Zhekadndz
Message#12
01.11.15, 09:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 691
Check in: 08.12.09
Apple iPhone 5s

Guys who pause auto work? or how to make it work?

--------------------
Apple iPad air Lte 10.2. Jb, Apple iPhone 5S 32Gb 10.3.2 jb, Iphone 7 32gb 11..3.1
Jin1
Message#13
01.11.15, 10:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

* Zhekadndz
It is necessary to buy a separate sensor .... Although it worked on the android without additional devices.
Zhekadndz
Message#14
01.11.15, 12:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 691
Apple iPhone 5s

In Runtastic PRO, GPS works and works without a sensor, although this one likes the bike more

--------------------
Apple iPad air Lte 10.2. Jb, Apple iPhone 5S 32Gb 10.3.2 jb, Iphone 7 32gb 11..3.1
Jin1
Message#15
01.11.15, 13:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

* Zhekadndz
I use MTB for everything. And led, and running and trekking. I don’t see the point of buying a GPS PRO separately. The only thing not to like is that you need to update the connection in the settings to enable the Application to work in the background. That mercilessly neighing battery. Again, the android worked without this function. Or it was turned on by default.
Zhekadndz
Message#16
02.11.15, 12:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 691
Apple iPhone 5s

Jin1 @ 11/01/2015, 1:14 PM*
I use MTB for everything

Hi, please tell me where to look and maybe I will like it. And about the gps pro I got on the stock.

--------------------
Jin1
Message#17
02.11.15, 14:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 742
Apple iPhone SE

Zhekadndz @ 02.11.2015, 13:26*
Hi, please tell me where to look and maybe I will like it. And about the gps pro I got on the stock.

So I'm talking about Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO))).
But tell me where to catch stocks and how?
I looked at the light version of the GPS PRO, in principle, it will probably even be more convenient to use for tracking with auto-pause. The battery will be less likely spent. By the way off line maps are there? And then I did not see something in the light version.
I tested GPS PRO today (while light), and wondered ... why does Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO, do not autopause in the program, so that we can spend more money on their sensor? After all, the flush is the same that in Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO that in GPS PRO, it stopped, by GPS you can see that there is a person / bike in place ... a pause .... ghouls ....
Therefore, the opposite was the question, is Mountain Bike PRO needed!?!? If everything is the same in GPS PRO plus auto-pause without any sensors .......

Post has been editedJin1 - 03.11.15, 17:25
ruslantkachuk
Message#18
13.06.16, 13:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 13.06.16
Apple iPhone 4S

I can not install all the versions I tried, already and through itools tried it does not want to tell me?
iljatanger
Message#19
19.04.18, 21:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 14.01.12
Apple iPhone SE

Who has a jailbreak, please check, starting with which version autopause was removed. Or rather, they made auto-pause only with a connected speed sensor.

Posted 04/19/2018 at 21:04:

Jin1 @ 02.11.15, 16:19*
So I'm talking about Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO))).
But tell me where to catch stocks and how?
I looked at the light version of the GPS PRO, in principle, it will probably even be more convenient to use for tracking with auto-pause. The battery will be less likely spent. By the way off line maps are there? And then I did not see something in the light version.
I tested GPS PRO today (while light), and wondered ... why does Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO, do not autopause in the program, so that we can spend more money on their sensor? After all, the flush is the same that in Runtastic Mountain Bike PRO that in GPS PRO, it stopped, by GPS you can see that there is a person / bike in place ... a pause .... ghouls ....
Therefore, the opposite was the question, is Mountain Bike PRO needed!?!? If everything is the same in GPS PRO plus auto-pause without any sensors .......

Ghouls is not the right word ....

By the way, I rode last summer and auto pause worked! I thought only in the last 2 updates where the normal auto pause was removed ... I downloaded through pphelper the only version available there, dated 2016, and there is also an auto pause only on the speed sensor. Do I really have such wild glitches .. After all, autopause worked last summer on GPS. Only during the last 2 races I noticed (after updating) that it was removed.
maxipon
Message#20
27.07.18, 20:57
iOS + OSX = forever ♡
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14881
Check in: 31.08.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Update in the header ...

--------------------
You never know where you're lucky. (© M.Fry)
I'm a makovod

mobile version    Now: 06/01/19 23:10