> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 ''

Rep: (1314)
DiscussionSony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual
PictureD2533, D2502 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Important information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

Models
  • D2533- 1 SIM, LTE (Bands 1,3,7,8,28)
  • D2502 Dual- 2 SIM, no LTE
  • S55T Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Bands 38,39,40,41), TD-SCDMA
  • S55U Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Band 41)
  • SIM format: microSIM
Frequency support
  • D2533
  • GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • FDD LTE: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 28
  • D2502
  • GSM (SIM1, SIM2) - 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA (SIM1) - 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • S55T
  • TD-SCDMA (SIM1) - Bands 34, 39
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
  • S55u
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 41
Processor (CPU)
  • 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core
  • Adreno 305 GPU
Screen
  • Type: IPS 5.5 ", with multi-touch support up to 10 touches
  • Resolution: 1280 x 720
Memory and storage
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Flash memory: 8 GB (internal)
  • MicroSD в„ў card slot up to 32 GB
Camera and video
  • 5-megapixel front camera (720p)
  • Front LED flash
  • Wide-angle front camera
  • 8 megapixel auto focus camera
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • Sony Exmor RS Matrix for Mobile
  • HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for photos and videos
  • LED flash
  • 16x digital zoom
  • Best Auto Tuning - Auto Scene Selection
  • Adding geotags - adding information about the place of shooting on the photo
  • Tracking an object - focusing on a specific object
  • Red Eye Removal
  • Supported image recording format: JPEG
Sound
  • Sony Surround Sound Technology (VPT)
  • Clear Audio + - Sound Normalization Software
  • Supported audio recording formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
Connectivity and communication
  • aGPS
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0 (aptX, A2DP)
  • DLNAВ® Certified
  • GLONASS
  • Support for use in USB modem mode
  • Duplicating screen
  • Smart connect
  • Synchronization via Exchange ActiveSyncВ®, Facebook в„ў, Google в„ў, and SyncML в„ў *
  • USB Charging
  • Hi-Speed ​​USB 2.0 and Micro USB
  • Support for Wi-Fi technology and Wi-FiВ® access zones
  • Xperia Link app
  • Wireless ANT + Technology
  • Wi-Fi direct
  • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
  • NFC
Sensors and Sensors
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Magnetometer
Slots and connectors
  • 3.5 "audiojack
  • microUSB v2.0

Battery
  • Type: Li-polymer, non-removable
  • Capacity: 2500 mAh
Working hours
  • GSM talk time: up to 11 hours
  • WCDMA talk time: up to 25 hours
  • GSM standby time: up to 1040 hours
  • Standby time WCDMA: up to 1000 hours
  • Standby time FDD LTE: up to 862 hours
  • In music playback mode: up to 67 hours
  • In video playback mode: up to 14.7 hours

Other
  • Dimensions: 78.7 x 156.2 x 7.6 mm
  • Weight: 149.7 gr
  • Body color
  • The black
  • White
  • Mint

Reviews and Guides
Useful
Photos from users

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.02.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Service documentation XPERIA C3

Rep: (147)
sextezi @ 22.10.2014, 22:24*
Photography is so-so, I already wrote about it. Could b better and close up the camera, once positioned as selfiFon

Are you talking about the front or about normal? here all Point prokachannom frontalke

Rep: (5)
headless_one @ 26.10.2014, 17:41*
Are you talking about the front or about normal? here all Point prokachannom frontalke

mostly mediocre. But not the worst. But frontalka no ice. Too hard to squelch even the handbrake, blaze - little help from her. And everything seems fixed focus

Rep: (4)
Bought yesterday this wonderful smart, especially not a test, but compared to the previous Xperia C, revealed the following:

- the speaker is quieter and much more
- main camera in good light shoots in my opinion the best, but in low light is also lousy
- it depletes the battery quickly, probably due to the big screen and resolution
- the quality of the screen is much better than the Xperia C
- Well, look certainly more impressive :)

If anyone has questions about the device - write, tell

P.S. I took Xperia C3 Dual

Post has been editedamv32 - 27.10.14, 02:45

Rep: (16)
somewhere in the phone has all of these tests and without the engineering menu

Rep: (259)
* woofkaf,
Settings - About phone - Diagnosis

drew attention to the front glass panel - it sits tight, but the edges between the glass and the body are visible at the edges
who has this device look pzhl, do you have the same?

Bought a mint in the online store Sony, looked, too, can see the gaps but I they are in principle small.

Similarly, slots are present today after talking ripped hair, which she once climbed :)

Rep: (8)
I have a model with a Simcoe. Built-in file manager sees kingston flash drive 16 GB, while the EU derives its conductor immediately, he throws. But EU conductor reads Seagate hard drive to 500 GB and a built-in explorer it does not see.

Rep: (9)
All the back cover creaks when you click on it?

* mor88,
I'm in the top right corner

Rep: (5)
Do not tell me how to enlarge the text in the notifications in the status bar, in the clave ...?
I put a very large font in the settings screen and large text in special settings, and above-described parts of the text is very small

Rep: (0)
Help me please. Not transferred the application on SD-card when I press the button "Move to SD-card."

Rep: (0)
I bought a couple of days ago as a gift. Yesterday, already in active testing, found in the bottom left corner of the screen a small bright spot (2-3 mm in diameter), on dead pixels does not seem like a work area, only the brightness varies. Especially noticeable on a white background, while the other hands, and did not really notice. When you click on a screen area within a radius of ~ 1cm stain becomes brighter. Work, of course, does not prevent, but a bit annoying, and there is some concern that in the future it could develop into a more serious problem. Pick up a gift from the little birthday girl and go to take to the store really do not want .. Advise how best to proceed. And whether someone has similar problems?
P.S. From myself, I note that the phone itself is quite decent. Looks at his hand is good, the sound of two loud speakers, no wheezing anything without rattling. The case does not creak, no backlash. Both cameras are similar in quality to my Xperia S, only the front longer feel the squelch, and the colors seemed to me, a little poestestvennee. The display is very rich, it is a pleasure to use. By operating time - from 55% survived 5 hours of sitting in active social networks through vayfay parallel testing of both cameras.

an82 @ 07.11.2014, 07:49*
Do not tell me how to enlarge the text in the notifications in the status bar, in the clave ...?
I put a very large font in the settings screen and large text in special settings, and above-described parts of the text is very small

larger than the largest standard font standard tools can not be done, you need a rut and appropriate modifications

* hotatom
Stamina does not allow anything to eat on battery when the screen is off.
Cold as of standby battery time.

Rep: (16)
no coverage
Heated not much - a little warm
Stamina does not go to internet to all applications, except as permitted in standby mode

Post has been editedwoofkaf - 13.11.14, 23:18

hotatom @ 13.11.2014, 14:20*
1. Does he have an oleophobic coating?
2. How much is heated unit (degrees Celsius) in the toy mode, wi-fi, gps, always-on screen?
3. Is Really saves battery Stamina mode or is it no more than a marketing ploy Sony?

1. In this year ceased to glue the film on all models and make a normal coating.
2. Do not warm at all.
3. In standby mode, the battery eats synchronization and network activity, stamina it cuts off, so it saves a lot.

Purchased this unit is relatively not long ago, after the Xperia SP (screen 4.6) used to the 5,5: happy:

All happy, all right, but there's just one problem ... In Internet device works fine but when connected via distribution on any connected device slows down terribly. Does anyone have any such problem?

PS Device with Dual Sim

Thank you in advance.

K C3 Dual added headset Sony SBH-20 (Downloads just two, one for Xperia SP (For Wife))

Attached Image

So the flight is normal, sometimes when connected via NFC error happens, but once again, everything works.
And Smart Connect runs all the events for the headset, but sometimes the music does not start (it was 2 times longer repeated), but when you press the button once and it works.

PS is used in conjunction with the native walkman'om.

Post has been editedNasdomlan - 18.12.14, 13:28

On the back of the C3 has an additional microphone, when and how is it used? When recording video? Or there are other abilities?

zloy116 @ 30.11.2014, 08:14*
All happy, all right, but there's just one problem ... In Internet device works fine but when connected via distribution on any connected device slows down terribly. Does anyone have any such problem?

should not even slow down, except on the device itself something otzhiraet all traffic, check the network activity of applications

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 18:07