> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 ''

Rep: (1312)
DiscussionSony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual
PictureD2533, D2502 Dual
Description | Discussion » | Firmware » | Modification and decorations »

Important information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

Models
  • D2533- 1 SIM, LTE (Bands 1,3,7,8,28)
  • D2502 Dual- 2 SIM, no LTE
  • S55T Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Bands 38,39,40,41), TD-SCDMA
  • S55U Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Band 41)
  • SIM format: microSIM
Frequency support
  • D2533
  • GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • FDD LTE: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 28
  • D2502
  • GSM (SIM1, SIM2) - 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA (SIM1) - 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • S55T
  • TD-SCDMA (SIM1) - Bands 34, 39
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
  • S55u
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 41
Processor (CPU)
  • 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core
  • Adreno 305 GPU
Screen
  • Type: IPS 5.5 ", with multi-touch support up to 10 touches
  • Resolution: 1280 x 720
Memory and storage
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Flash memory: 8 GB (internal)
  • MicroSD в„ў card slot up to 32 GB
Camera and video
  • 5-megapixel front camera (720p)
  • Front LED flash
  • Wide-angle front camera
  • 8 megapixel auto focus camera
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • Sony Exmor RS Matrix for Mobile
  • HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for photos and videos
  • LED flash
  • 16x digital zoom
  • Best Auto Tuning - Auto Scene Selection
  • Adding geotags - adding information about the place of shooting on the photo
  • Tracking an object - focusing on a specific object
  • Red Eye Removal
  • Supported image recording format: JPEG
Sound
  • Sony Surround Sound Technology (VPT)
  • Clear Audio + - Sound Normalization Software
  • Supported audio recording formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
Connectivity and communication
  • aGPS
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0 (aptX, A2DP)
  • DLNAВ® Certified
  • GLONASS
  • Support for use in USB modem mode
  • Duplicating screen
  • Smart connect
  • Synchronization via Exchange ActiveSyncВ®, Facebook в„ў, Google в„ў, and SyncML в„ў *
  • USB Charging
  • Hi-Speed ​​USB 2.0 and Micro USB
  • Support for Wi-Fi technology and Wi-FiВ® access zones
  • Xperia Link app
  • Wireless ANT + Technology
  • Wi-Fi direct
  • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
  • NFC
Sensors and Sensors
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Magnetometer
Slots and connectors
  • 3.5 "audiojack
  • microUSB v2.0

Battery
  • Type: Li-polymer, non-removable
  • Capacity: 2500 mAh
Working hours
  • GSM talk time: up to 11 hours
  • WCDMA talk time: up to 25 hours
  • GSM standby time: up to 1040 hours
  • Standby time WCDMA: up to 1000 hours
  • Standby time FDD LTE: up to 862 hours
  • In music playback mode: up to 67 hours
  • In video playback mode: up to 14.7 hours

Other
  • Dimensions: 78.7 x 156.2 x 7.6 mm
  • Weight: 149.7 gr
  • Body color
  • The black
  • White
  • Mint

Reviews and Guides
Useful
Photos from users

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.02.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Service documentation XPERIA C3

Rep: (0)
* headless_one,
headless_one @ 14.10.2014, 22:16*
It works perfectly, especially with the support of Google release navigation

You only use navigation Googley? A NAVITEL tried to put Sonya?

Rep: (5)
woofkaf @ 15.10.2014, 00:46*
So it's you to the mobile operators need to.

What does the mobile operator here? I believe that all operators in Russia have long been providing this service. The handset has support for or video call, or it is not.
"Video" - is a service of simultaneous transmission of voice and images at the same time of the calling and called party in 3G networks.
If the Galaxy S3 was a video call on Lenovo P780 - have a video call. And here it is not! Like back in the last century (((

Rep: (8)
Tell me, please, as the sound through the headphones, and the sound at all?

Rep: (147)
Aleksma @ 10/15/2014, 1:41*
You only use navigation Googley? A NAVITEL tried to put Sonya?

vsmysle from the android, in addition to GPS / GLONASS navigation has extra cellular networks and vayfay, it provides additional accuracy and allows the unit to not fail, for example, in areas where there is no communication with the satellite

Rep: (16)
one thread is started when the camera leaves a message "Failed initialize camera"? The output is not always at the same time the camera is working.

Tell me, please, as the sound through the headphones, and the sound at all?

taste and color ...
Sound from the ringer speaker quieter than Motorola Defi + (the motor on the speaker is covered with the rear cover). Volume superstructure is also a bit strange: in the middle of the slider is already hard to hear.

Post has been editedwoofkaf - 16.10.14, 19:40

woofkaf @ 16.10.2014, 20:33*
one thread is started when the camera leaves a message "Failed initialize camera"? The output is not always at the same time the camera is working.

I have this happen on different devices, if the camera is set up to preserve the pictures on the flash drive, a flash drive buggy

I have this happen on different devices, if the camera is set up to preserve the pictures on the flash drive, a flash drive buggy

on the internal storage. Right now on a flash card set, see.

Rep: (259)
* Izotovdv,
camera mode manual?
* Gaviota65,
Photos should be average, we do not have the best camera

Rep: (0)
Both auto and manual tried on the hand is not so much on the car finally can tin.

Post has been editedIzotovdv - 22.10.14, 12:44

Photography is so-so, I already wrote about it. Could b better and close up the camera, once positioned as selfiFon

Hello to all.
C3 dual, after some time, quite unexpectedly falling off Inet (beeline) and vice versa is not connected. Network mode is worth "the WCDMA Only". To return to the 'Net, it is necessary to restart the phone or take away in the "flight mode" and back to normal.
Somebody faced? How to cure?

It may be a bad connection? And is not it better 2G / 3G to put?

Hello. Flew update 19.2.a.0.383 assembly. Somebody has already updated? Scary something.

I do not have such an update. (Odnosimochnik)

Post has been editedwoofkaf - 22.10.14, 22:36

Rep: (259)
* woofkaf,
Look in the settings ->about phone ->build number

Rep: (7)
Recently purchased the phone as a gift to the girl. Phone liked. But all the fun use of spoils the quiet sound of the call, multimedia and low sensitivity microphone. Especially he took the microphone, if a girl talking in a low voice, I can barely make out all merges into incomprehensible mumbling.
The engineering menu came, but there are only three points, some tests and information, and any adjustments in the Chinese there.
Phone dvuhsimochny index model can not remember.

yet no one complained to the microphone

Rep: (1)
Vinni_Puh @ 24/10/2014, 15:44*
Recently purchased the phone as a gift to the girl. Phone liked. But all the fun use of spoils the quiet sound of the call, multimedia and low sensitivity microphone. Especially he took the microphone, if a girl talking in a low voice, I can barely make out all merges into incomprehensible mumbling.
The engineering menu came, but there are only three points, some tests and information, and any adjustments in the Chinese there.
Phone dvuhsimochny index model can not remember.

I join Winnie. The same garbage. Model D2502 Dual.
A question to the forum users:
1. Is there any way to treat a microphone?
2. When proshivochki poyavyatsya here?
That manufacturers firmware, once the first, work on sound. Then the curtain clings bad, worse than xperia z.

Indeed heard obscenities on the hands-free standards. Noise reduction is not enough, and dogs sometimes echoes. Settings probyval znayuchi different, but does not help. I think of course, that such a device is, but as an option, maybe marriage. People suggests.

dendog @ 24.10.2014, 22:31*
A question to the forum users:
1. Is there any way to treat a microphone?

I have everything on odnosimochnike nishtyak! Even the very microphone and earpiece pleased

I odnosimochnik, the earpiece is loud, clear, and here on the handsfree phone is bad, calling the speaker hisses and quiet, the microphone is weaker than in my volkmane, not really.

Rep: (1)
sextezi @ 25.10.2014, 00:43*
I have everything on odnosimochnike nishtyak! Even the very microphone and earpiece pleased

Yesterday I even potestit with his wife, it turns dlinovat phone))). If the microphone podvineshsya standards hear the other party on the other end, but can not hear the caller. And vice versa, respectively.

The problem only like dvuhsimochny interesting Cton working on this problem.

Posted on 25/10/2014, 07:51:

Yastreb72 @ 23.10.2014, 02:57*
Or maybe someone has a firmware for d2502? Share. Well it is very necessary !!!

I) it is better not take long, there problemki with sound on a conversation, and no one has not yet been

It connects the hard drive works fine. A battery lasted 2 days and 18 hours at a mediocre use, settings, internet, balls. Stamina mode is enabled.

Post has been editedGaviota65 - 25.10.14, 10:44

Vinni_Puh @ 10/24/2014, 12:44*

Volume for notifications, multimedia and other regulated separately, go to the audio setup menu and make sure that everything on makmiume (by default it mean values), as well as turn the speaker volume gain. To improve the quality of work experiment with microphone SETUP call.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/23/20, 4:30