> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 ''

Rep: (1309)
DiscussionSony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual
PictureD2533, D2502 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Important information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

Models
  • D2533- 1 SIM, LTE (Bands 1,3,7,8,28)
  • D2502 Dual- 2 SIM, no LTE
  • S55T Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Bands 38,39,40,41), TD-SCDMA
  • S55U Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Band 41)
  • SIM format: microSIM
Frequency support
  • D2533
  • GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • FDD LTE: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 28
  • D2502
  • GSM (SIM1, SIM2) - 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA (SIM1) - 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • S55T
  • TD-SCDMA (SIM1) - Bands 34, 39
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
  • S55u
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 41
Processor (CPU)
  • 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core
  • Adreno 305 GPU
Screen
  • Type: IPS 5.5 ", with multi-touch support up to 10 touches
  • Resolution: 1280 x 720
Memory and storage
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Flash memory: 8 GB (internal)
  • MicroSD в„ў card slot up to 32 GB
Camera and video
  • 5-megapixel front camera (720p)
  • Front LED flash
  • Wide-angle front camera
  • 8 megapixel auto focus camera
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • Sony Exmor RS Matrix for Mobile
  • HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for photos and videos
  • LED flash
  • 16x digital zoom
  • Best Auto Tuning - Auto Scene Selection
  • Adding geotags - adding information about the place of shooting on the photo
  • Tracking an object - focusing on a specific object
  • Red Eye Removal
  • Supported image recording format: JPEG
Sound
  • Sony Surround Sound Technology (VPT)
  • Clear Audio + - Sound Normalization Software
  • Supported audio recording formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
Connectivity and communication
  • aGPS
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0 (aptX, A2DP)
  • DLNAВ® Certified
  • GLONASS
  • Support for use in USB modem mode
  • Duplicating screen
  • Smart connect
  • Synchronization via Exchange ActiveSyncВ®, Facebook в„ў, Google в„ў, and SyncML в„ў *
  • USB Charging
  • Hi-Speed ​​USB 2.0 and Micro USB
  • Support for Wi-Fi technology and Wi-FiВ® access zones
  • Xperia Link app
  • Wireless ANT + Technology
  • Wi-Fi direct
  • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
  • NFC
Sensors and Sensors
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Magnetometer
Slots and connectors
  • 3.5 "audiojack
  • microUSB v2.0

Battery
  • Type: Li-polymer, non-removable
  • Capacity: 2500 mAh
Working hours
  • GSM talk time: up to 11 hours
  • WCDMA talk time: up to 25 hours
  • GSM standby time: up to 1040 hours
  • Standby time WCDMA: up to 1000 hours
  • Standby time FDD LTE: up to 862 hours
  • In music playback mode: up to 67 hours
  • In video playback mode: up to 14.7 hours

Other
  • Dimensions: 78.7 x 156.2 x 7.6 mm
  • Weight: 149.7 gr
  • Body color
  • The black
  • White
  • Mint

Reviews and Guides
Useful
Photos from users

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.02.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Service documentation XPERIA C3

Rep: (33)
drug1737 @ 19.12.2014, 20:51*
It is just at the bottom, and they worked, I Sonia zl sews

You confuse the top and bottom? Top is the first item "FlashMode Drivers & Fastboot Drivers" and no more, I did not put.

Rep: (3)
When installingFlashtool (On Win 8 and 8.1), but rather the driver, the following error may appear Unable to execute DPInst.EXE on your current operating system.
How is it treated? There are 2 ways to check your private one, about the second write, that also helps.

The first method.
1. Log into the system through off driver functions.
2. InstallFlashtool.
3. Start driver installation in compatibility withWindows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7.
4. If, at the end of the installation error was not, continue.
5. RunFlashtool As well as through work with Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7.
6. If all goes well - use on health, if not, then do all the operations above again or go to2nd method .

2nd method (Personally not tested).
1. Log into the system through off driver functions.
2. Install a service pack for Win 8 and 8.1 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2917929)
3. InstallFlashtool.
4. Run the install drivers
5. RunFlashtool.

If help - please!

Post has been editedCarreraMc - 20.12.14, 00:33

Rep: (178)
* Nasdomlan,
Read what I wrote above, and do not write anything. I know that you set and that set the rest.

Posted on 20/12/2014, 00:38:

* CarreraMc,
Plus a turnip! Good to have found information! Tomorrow I will try to check everything.
* Nasdomlan,
You can add a cap in the instructions

To health!
If suddenly there will be questions - be sure to write, to deal with this!
Came just recently, almost on the threshold began writing instruction, while it is not forgotten: happy:

CarreraMc @ 20.12.2014, 00:31*
If help - please!

I wrote a couple of pages earlier the same)

As you can see, the question is open and a person is still looking for help.

Wanted to know the account editing build.prop.
How much RAM opens, parameter editing:
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags = m = v, o = y
Applications run faster and consume less memory (note: there is a parameter in the file, you need to fix it, rather than writing a new one) ???

Post has been editedCarreraMc - 20.12.14, 02:50

It seems to me there is going to a good team. Good luck to you in the analysis and design of this unit. I hope with your help to correct many flaws in it.

Post has been editeddrug1737 - 20.12.14, 08:24

Rep: (48)
irbis1977 @ 19.12.2014, 08:40*
Try to flash the firmware 391, set the Root, and then, after receiving the root stock to flash the kernel, let there be no cwm, but is Ruth. And yet, you do not Chinese case in point about the device menu which model

No, not Chinese (sort of).
Nothing happens at all, after a 4 point everything goes as I otpisyval..Zaymus finding that a thread, may find it useful ...

Rep: (0)
Lord! tell me, who have put Ruth, who removed it and how it affected the operation of the machine? and a gain of RAM (and performance) has become? and generally as a work machine while surfing, games and so on.?

Statik-X @ 20.12.2014, 20:52*
Lord! tell me, who have put Ruth, who removed it and how it affected the operation of the machine? and a gain of RAM (and performance) has become? and generally as a work machine while surfing, games and so on.?

I got rid of unnecessary applications, Sony, as well as a variety of chips, because Facebook, etc.
Did not notice the difference)

Rep: (122)
Statik-X @ 20.12.2014, 20:52*

You can simply freeze through Titanium application if suddenly will shoals can be brought back. I froze all programs related to social networks, with Google, the update, the camera effects. And immediately became noticeable changes. In memory of more than one program was to hang, not unloaded, so experiment.

Rep: (258)
And what's wrong with the function "turn off the application" in the settings?

Rep: (48)
] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [@ 20.12.2014, 21:04*
And what's wrong with the function "turn off the application" in the settings?

Does not always work, and even when you are "Disabled" is in fact not disabled, and started again ..

Hello!

Guys, I have a float that he has all the RAM is occupied?
I just Sony SW2 with the device permanently in a connection, and the clock is set with 5-6 applications as desired (uvedomlyalok). Free RAM in the end is 30-80 MB !!!
The rest is not clear what people are doing.
Appendix hours (SmartConnect) takes about 60-70 MB gugloservisy may further 100MB scrape and every even small things (mainly napihali manufacturer) has about 200 MB. Total, at best, 400 MB (he shows such), and then writes below the pier employs 750+ MB free and usually 30-80 MB :(

It may not care, but it is necessary to run "heavy" application (eg Ognelisa or the same Chrome, even the camera), as immediately from memory mows SmartConnect and keyboard too. As a result, the clock ceases to be intelligent (because smartkonnekt some reason he did not run back), and the appearance of the keyboard may have to wait 30-40 seconds vybeshivaet terribly.

Poudalyal any vendor-supplied applications do not need me (the ones that gave off), and the rest cut off, it was only slightly better :(

Here are screenshots memory:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

and cache:
Attached Image

help me understand what happens to RAM.

The latest official firmware, without root.

Post has been editedzosege - 25.12.14, 17:29

* zosege,
Do you think if you write 1 GB of operatives, it means so much and will be? For naive explain about 60% of 1GB, the system picks up the rest at your disposal and it is not always, a startup program also take their toll.

OK, I understand your point, have any ideas as to release at least 100-150 MB? Or prohibit bear at least the keyboard from memory?

* zosege,
Wait Cyanogen on it a little longer, or can make the update, released a little.

Rep: (141)
Generally, in the newshttp://fxpblog.co/all-sony-devices/it is said that our body is already supported by the latest version of CM, but a glitch or I chegoto misunderstood. For racing it is not

irbis1977 @ 26.12.2014, 11:32*
Generally, in the newshttp://fxpblog.co/all-sony-devices/it is said that our body is already supported by the latest version of CM, but a glitch or I chegoto misunderstood. For racing it is not

Here there sortsy))
Who wishes to understand, can collect ....
http://fxpblog.co/qual...family/sony-xperia-c3/
And then these devices will be available SOON for cyanogen.
http://fxpblog.co/active-support/coming-soon/

Post has been editedNasdomlan - 26.12.14, 12:21

Rep: (16)
And we have the machine has no chtoli settings - for developers?
Where to put a check to the screen when charging is always on was? All clambered, can not find.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 18:14