> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone 5.5 ''

Rep: (1314)
DiscussionSony Xperia C3 / C3 Dual
PictureD2533, D2502 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ

Important information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
Attached Image

Models
  • D2533- 1 SIM, LTE (Bands 1,3,7,8,28)
  • D2502 Dual- 2 SIM, no LTE
  • S55T Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Bands 38,39,40,41), TD-SCDMA
  • S55U Dual- 2 SIM, China, LTE (Bands 1,3,7), TD LTE (Band 41)
  • SIM format: microSIM
Frequency support
  • D2533
  • GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • FDD LTE: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 28
  • D2502
  • GSM (SIM1, SIM2) - 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
  • WCDMA (SIM1) - 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz
  • S55T
  • TD-SCDMA (SIM1) - Bands 34, 39
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
  • S55u
  • FDD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 1, 3, 7
  • TD LTE (SIM1) - Bands 41
Processor (CPU)
  • 1.2 GHz Snapdragon Quad-Core
  • Adreno 305 GPU
Screen
  • Type: IPS 5.5 ", with multi-touch support up to 10 touches
  • Resolution: 1280 x 720
Memory and storage
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Flash memory: 8 GB (internal)
  • MicroSD в„ў card slot up to 32 GB
Camera and video
  • 5-megapixel front camera (720p)
  • Front LED flash
  • Wide-angle front camera
  • 8 megapixel auto focus camera
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • Sony Exmor RS Matrix for Mobile
  • HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode for photos and videos
  • LED flash
  • 16x digital zoom
  • Best Auto Tuning - Auto Scene Selection
  • Adding geotags - adding information about the place of shooting on the photo
  • Tracking an object - focusing on a specific object
  • Red Eye Removal
  • Supported image recording format: JPEG
Sound
  • Sony Surround Sound Technology (VPT)
  • Clear Audio + - Sound Normalization Software
  • Supported audio recording formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
  • Supported audio formats: AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM, Vorbis, WMA
Connectivity and communication
  • aGPS
  • BluetoothВ® 4.0 (aptX, A2DP)
  • DLNAВ® Certified
  • GLONASS
  • Support for use in USB modem mode
  • Duplicating screen
  • Smart connect
  • Synchronization via Exchange ActiveSyncВ®, Facebook в„ў, Google в„ў, and SyncML в„ў *
  • USB Charging
  • Hi-Speed ​​USB 2.0 and Micro USB
  • Support for Wi-Fi technology and Wi-FiВ® access zones
  • Xperia Link app
  • Wireless ANT + Technology
  • Wi-Fi direct
  • WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
  • NFC
Sensors and Sensors
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • Light sensor
  • Magnetometer
Slots and connectors
  • 3.5 "audiojack
  • microUSB v2.0

Battery
  • Type: Li-polymer, non-removable
  • Capacity: 2500 mAh
Working hours
  • GSM talk time: up to 11 hours
  • WCDMA talk time: up to 25 hours
  • GSM standby time: up to 1040 hours
  • Standby time WCDMA: up to 1000 hours
  • Standby time FDD LTE: up to 862 hours
  • In music playback mode: up to 67 hours
  • In video playback mode: up to 14.7 hours

Other
  • Dimensions: 78.7 x 156.2 x 7.6 mm
  • Weight: 149.7 gr
  • Body color
  • The black
  • White
  • Mint

Reviews and Guides
Useful
Photos from users

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 10.02.19, 09:41
Reason for editing: Service documentation XPERIA C3

Rep: (4)
headless_one @ 02.12.2014, 16:24*
should not even slow down, except on the device itself something otzhiraet all traffic, check the network activity of applications

Checked first of all, there is nothing.

Rep: (0)
D2502, purchased in the communication. Screen usual ISP, the font seems a bit pale after sAMOLED. Battery lasts about a day (В± 3 h.): Calls for 30-40 minutes, 2 hours, music, internet 3g / WiFi, Viber / Skype in the background, 5-10 photos with flash (the quality is not worse than the Lenovo P780).. reading books 1-2 hours. The quality of the sound of the earpiece impressed in the ears of staff also on the level. Operatives instead of 1Gb declared - 830Mb, freely about 200. it fails to save / record means the body on a removable SD. In the meditations, sell, or wait for root and custom bikes - preset gugloson interfere.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedNasdomlan - 18.12.14, 13:30

abbyss @ 04.12.2014, 13:34*
Purchased in the communication. Screen usual ISP, the font seems a bit pale after sAMOLEDov. Battery lasts almost a day:... Calls for 30-40 minutes, 2 hours music, internet 3g / WiFi - 2h, Viber / Skype in the background, a little shooting + -vspyshka reading books 1-2 hours sound quality earpiece impressed in staff also on the level of the ears. Operatives instead of 1Gb declared - 830Mb, free nearly 200 nothing comes save / burn body means on a removable SD. In the meditations, sell, or wait for root and custom bikes - preset gugloson interfere.

It is used in almost all the same, batteries missing from 7am (rented with charge) and 12 pm (put on charge, still remains about 1-10%).

About the RAM - I agree, cheating !!! =)

About the loss of communication, the problem was resolved by setting "the WCDMA Only" in the network settings. The loss was no more. While at the same SP with the same simkarty and the same settings all just fly. (LTE Networks nothing to do with, I have to say about it that it was not a question)

Rep: (16)
About the RAM - I agree, cheating !!! =)

on vidyuhi is probably

Rep: (391)
Today acquired spontaneously in the connected installments over 14 tr -nuzhny were 2 sim, 5,5 ips for surfing, ease -nadoelo 200g lyumiyu 1520 drag and even on android missed - for its glitch) and of brand Sony, I think the price will fall already -13 tr stands out from competitors htc 816 --15 worth to there 13 megapixel camera, but with XTC I somehow did not work out and the smartvoch2 ordered: while feeling pleasant - Ruth is not particularly necessary in the game only shadowgan deadzone but for him there is a tablet

Rep: (144)
It all depends on the brightness of the display image on the screen is brighter than the lighter, with manual adjustment of screen brightness.

Rep: (14)
Good time sutok.Kto ever faced the problem of spontaneous closure of rather long video? when viewing online at YouTube (tried different customers), the problem arises when've been indexed 10 minutes video. I read that similar problems faced not only by me (in the VC group)
there are concerns how to fix?

Rep: (8)
I notice that on the Internet, if you come across a yellow picture on the screen, the brightness immediately falls, and the daughter in games sees the changes in brightness, the brightness manual setting.

Post has been editedGaviota65 - 06.12.14, 20:41

Rep: (259)
* Gaviota65,
Odnosimochnik - confirm. But maybe it's for the best. According to the brightness of the color aligned

Rep: (141)
* otts,
I Explain, in other phones Sony getting Ruth can either back to the previous firmware or the firmware kernel firmware from the previous file. The latest firmware obtaining root closed in the nucleus. And within this body was initially blocked with firmware give root in the nucleus. Here and wait kastomov or something. Chinese in recent versions VRoot like Fit to all devices with a 4.4, but on some phones need to unlock the bootloader. Without unlocking VRoot it does not take, and on my body I did not open it. If anyone has an unlocked bootloader, try, the program determines the phone. Maybe in more recent versions would undermine under our body. I probyval himself with a couple of months ago. Try ....

Upon receipt of Ruth, like as already update will not come, but since our device firmware can not be updated except officially in the air, then wait kastromov.

Posted on 06/12/2014, 23:11:

] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [@ 06.12.2014, 20:56*

Do not know about you, but I have a very annoying spontaneous change in brightness, it irritated me more on my previous machine Lenovo k900

Rep: (141)
And anyone what firmware is necessary. I 1.2.A.0.391. A website is another Sony announced by August this year, there is a different assembly. And yet, can somebody put the firmware from our body?

Post has been editedirbis1977 - 06.12.14, 23:28

Rep: (391)
I have 2 sim d2502 version 19.2.A.0.391

Yurs @ 12/07/2014, 04:57*
I have 2 sim d2502 version 19.2.A.0.391

Same.

otts @ 07.12.2014, 00:11*
Do not know about you, but I have a very annoying spontaneous change in brightness, it irritated me more on my previous machine Lenovo k900

It is to each his own. I like without it would not be convenient. That room, in the car, on the street - different lighting everywhere, so this feature is necessary for me. The car is a tablet without automatic adjustment, set the brightness change in time, at least as something out of the situation. During the day it is added to 100% after 5 pm to 30% - or blind will be ...
Therefore, I say to each his own =)

I talked a little bit about the other, not the automatic adjustment of brightness. I said that when there is a manual brightness control, and you flip through the pages in the browser screen and you abate at certain pictures, that's annoying

otts @ 07.12.2014, 08:22*
I talked a little bit about the other, not the automatic adjustment of brightness. I said that when there is a manual brightness control, and you flip through the pages in the browser screen and you abate at certain pictures, that's annoying

I did not notice this at home. Check in throughout the day.

Rep: (259)
* zloy116,
Googled yellow color images, see

Rep: (0)
Greetings. No one knows when it will be to root Sony Xperia C3? I would like to clean up the debris from the machine, for free only 40-70 MB of RAM. And do not hear anything about the about the fact that whether the update will be released android 5.0 on this phone?

Statik-X @ 07.12.2014, 10:39*
Greetings. No one knows when it will be to root Sony Xperia C3? I would like to clean up the debris from the machine, for free only 40-70 MB of RAM. And do not hear anything about the about the fact that whether the update will be released android 5.0 on this phone?

Until recently, the Sony website wrote what would be the next firmware. Now stop. Yes, there was not an exact information for Xperia SP promised that they will be 4.4, and eventually removed, and the result was that the support is over. Promised they promised, and that such an outcome. So we can only wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/31/20, 05:13