Samsung Gear Live - Discussion | Smart Watch, 1.63, 320x320, Android Wear

Rep: (96)
Smart watchSamsung Gear Live - Discussion
PictureSM-R382
Officer site | Discussion пїЅ | [OS] Android Wear | Dials for Android Wear | Programs for Android Wear | Wearable Electronics Club

Attached Image

Before you buy, make sure your smartphone supports Google Wear!
Navigate from your smartphone (This is a must!) ByLINK

A photo
Attached Image

The insides of the watch:
Attached Image

Big photo:cry
Specifications
1.63 "- 320x320
Protection against moisture and dust (IP67 standard)
Accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor
Work time: 2-3 days. Standby time: up to 4 days
Bluetooth 4.0 LE
512 MB RAM 4 GB ROM
300mAh battery
1.20GHz
Bluetooth 4.0
59 gr
Released 2014-07-07
Reviews
Defects
Firmware
Officer:
4.4W.2 Build KNX01Q (24.10.2014)
Firmware available for download atXDA | How to flash
Custom:
OctamodWear 0.2 (09.08.2014)

Application catalog for Android Wear on Google Play
Voice Command List
Installing the APK on the clock (a bunch of PC-hours)
Installing the APK on the clock (a bunch of PC-smartphone-clock)

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editeddfgigger - 19.04.19, 17:48
Reason for editing: Go to the last unread post

Rep: (3)
Chose of the two at the moment, these are the most advanced watches. I chose it only because of the heart rate monitor, for me I think the thing is necessary. And what a disappointment with sales. It is not clear why Samsung is so stupid. Competitors from skis have already filled the entire market, even the branch about their watches has gone far ahead. It is difficult to buy a watch in Russia and the price has gone far for 199 dollars. I got on ebay, there is also no buzzing price in the region of 300 dollars + delivery. Only auctions, there the price is more pleasant, you can grab in the region of 170-180 but as always + delivery and as a rule the watch is used. Strange politics all the same, and so all their watches are tied to their own devices, and here, lose on sales. And soon Motto will launch its own and generally time will pass.

Rep: (0)
Also waiting for this watch, from Samsung there is complete silence about the start of sales ...

Rep: (16)
People, if you want - do not wait, take with Google through forwarders. 35 bucks for delivery to Russia in a week - non-destructive. And we will have something to discuss.

The watch has been updated to KMV78Y. I have not yet found any changes visible to users.

It’s understandable that we won’t go broke, I’m sitting on guard at auctions, why overpay, when you can save 50 bucks, you can immediately order a bracelet. The question here is that Samsung is losing customers, skis are everywhere already, especially from the patient ones, you can even buy them for ebony for 130-150.

* eshua
Yes, I doubt that you will buy for $ 130 that the seller bought for at least $ 200. If it works out, I will be surprised and happy for you. But this is unlikely to happen soon.

Rep: (89)
Girl gave a birthday. I did not know where I got it, but I am very pleased.
While all like it.
Where would I read the complete instructions?

Rep: (545)
ShB @ 08/08/2014, 15:46*
Where would I read the complete instructions?

manuals and FAQ in English is here.
http: //www.samsung.com...product/SM-R3820ZKAXAR

* eshua,
Yes, I doubt that you will buy for $ 130 that the seller bought for at least $ 200. If it works out, I will be surprised and happy for you. But this is unlikely to happen soon.

I hope you are not the avenger to put cons. Look at ebay skiing in auctions go 130-150, I wrote about them. Used goods go to ebay with opened packaging, with a lower price. He personally participated in auctions with a final price of 180 ye. (samsung). Mazhar you. I bought a watch and a bracelet in Amazon today. I will write if the "owner" does not offend the topic.

Posted on 08/08/2014, 18:48:

There are sellers who just got a gift, a win, food stamps.

Posted on 08/08/2014, 18:48:

There are sellers who just got a gift, a win, food stamps.

Revenge? Come on.
I doubt it, because the majority on ibei have a target price list of the same 230-250 bucks. If your deal burns out, well, I'm glad that our regiment arrived.
Is major a major? The owner is strict.

* eshua
I bought a watch and a bracelet in Amazon today.

What is the delivery price?
How much to wait?

Have you already taken through the forwarder? Can you recommend? In a personal probably ... Or maybe someone here will be interesting.

CANCELED IN AMAZON, EVERYTHING SUCH ARE TRANSFERRED ON EBEI, 6,600 RUBLES cost. FROM AMAZON ORDERED ONLY A BRACELET. FOR DELIVERY I WILL UNSUBBLE AS AN INTERMEDIARY ALL TOGETHER THE SENDERS WILL COME AND THE DELIVERY IS FREE FOR IT.
And IN AMAZON 7600 WAS EXIT, WITHOUT DELIVERY. HERE AND SAVING ON DELIVERY.
M
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;

Post has been editedRubaka - 09.08.14, 12:02

BETWEEN THERE ARE ALSO ALSO ONE THERE FOR 6700 PEOPLE TAKE IT NOT LATE, DISASSEMBLE WITH A MAK.
!
Repeated violationRulesClause 4.11.2 - 1 day of RO

Post has been editedkurbatov1996 - 09.08.14, 22:39

Yesterday at the checkout counter in the supermarket I met a guy at G Watch. To the question "how do watches work?" said super. He also recognized mine. Cool - two geeks met.

Info appearedhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/2014/08/11/170863/
Very disturbing, that is, they can also transfer this watch to themselves very sadly
And so they don’t sell it. So now you’ll think about buying it?

Rep: (545)
Info appearedhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/2014/08/11/170863/
Very disturbing, that is, they can also transfer this watch to themselves very sadly
And so they don’t sell it. So now you’ll think about buying it?

they want, they can translate, but I don’t see any reason for them to do this for Gear Live, otherwise how will they differ from the two existing Galaxy Gear models?
Well, this topic is mostly offtopic.

Question to happy users. Are NEO and LIVE charging the same? And then I bought a watch on ebay and in connection with the topic in the header on the unreliability of charging I want to buy a spare charge. And there is only for NEO.

Rep: (11)
The SportsTracker app supports Android Wear and even reads the pulse from the clock sensor. That's cool! :)
http://blog.sportstracklive.com/?p=491

Rep: (89)
Do they all charge only from charging from the outlet? I don’t want to charge either from the computer or from charging in the car.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 00:02