Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 238
Check in: 22.04.07

PocketDOS download

version v1.12.3

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:

PocketDOS is a powerful software environment for emulating the work of Personal (X86) Computer for a Windows Mobile smartphone. Allows you to run the DOS operating system and get access to a variety of Dos applications directly on your smartphone. PocketDOS also allows access to serial ports, built-in modems, infrared ports, Bluetooth devices, removable disks and network open resources, and allows access to files between Windows Mobile and Dos applications.

Minimum system requirements:
Operating System - Windows Mobile 2003-6.5.5
Screen - Supports any screen resolution, even landscape.
CPU:
To work in any supported DOS - 120Mhz and higher
To install Windows 3.x - 220Mhz and above
To install Windows 95/98 or any other system - 336Mhz and higher
RAM: The more the better.

Homepage: http://www.pocketdos.com

Utility

1. For better emulation, especially when installing various Windows, you may need plug-ins of various processors
http://dc93.4shared.com/download/15706092/...MFPUEMU_FPU.zip
http://dc95.4shared.com/download/15706163/...S_BOCHS_CPU.zip
http://dc95.4shared.com/download/15706015/..._DOSBOX_CPU.zip

2. To emulate a mouse in Windows 3.1 and above, it will takethisdriver

3. Various fonts. Including Russian font.

4. For normal input on the qwerty keyboard, other layouts will be needed.
Samsung i320 / i600
HTC Excalibur

5. Useful links:

1).Install windows 3.1 on the PDA.Written for touch devices, but 99% suitable for non-touch
2).DOS 6.22 ready image with utilities
3).http://www.fdd5-25.net/great site with old OS and useful software for them

Download EXE(run on BB):Version 1.12.3 DEMO
Download CAB(run on smart):Version 1.12.2 Cracked

Post has been editedslaiferr - 15.09.11, 11:27
Rom93
Message#122
24.09.11, 20:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 942
Check in: 05.09.10
Prestigio Wize L3

This version 1.12.3 can be unpacked on a PDA using PocketRAR, can anyone do this? And throws the cabs for a smart. BB is not needed there, not the type of packing in this exe file, and not all bb

--------------------
Kenza
6P41
Message#123
29.02.12, 16:55
Index GRAU
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 5098
Check in: 28.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

Alex25051, have you tried the program from the header to run windows 3.11? I get an error during installation, something with the XMS driver. How to fix it?

--------------------
slaiferr
Message#124
01.03.12, 01:00
GoD OR MaN
[online]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1695
Check in: 16.07.07
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

igoripp,

Everything is simple - from the built-in Dos in this program, nothing can be established. You need to install, or find a ready-made Dos6.22 image and run the Win3.1 installer from there.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 4 + Asus Padfone + Gole 1 + Samsung I600

MOBILE - BEST OF THE MANKIND !!!!!
Alex25051
Message#125
01.03.12, 07:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 656
Check in: 26.10.08
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190

igoripp,I tried to install only Win 3.0, but on my body it slows down and problems with management. And I didn’t see anything good there, it’s all!
mkudritsky
Message#126
04.11.12, 12:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1192
Check in: 10.10.07
Google Nexus 6P

All

At one time I experimented quite a lot with PocketDOS on WM2003 ...
In fact, this is not a DOS emulator on PocketPC ....
This is neither more nor less - IBM PC AT computer emulator on WM2003!

Moreover, the processor is emulated to i486DX, I managed to recapture the memory up to 8 MB (for Qtek S100 and Rover S2, i.e. for machines with 64 Mb RAM).

On this emulator and on MS DOS running on it, I managed to run only one honest 32-bit application: FreePascal for DOS.
Of the 16-bit applications, Borland Pascal 7.0 worked fine.

On these Pascals, I was able to estimate the cost of an IBM PC AT emulation on Pocket:
- on integer arithmetic, emulation leads to a decrease in processor speed by 20-30 times. That is, a processor with a frequency of, say, 416 MHz (Qtek S100) on PocketDOS shows performance roughly as i486DX-33 MHz;
- real arithmetic is better not to use - there the speed of the emulated arithmetic coprocessor drops not less than a hundred times as compared to "416 MHz).

With memory, as I said, it is also not very smoothly: on Pockets with 64MB, it is possible to get a maximum of 8 MB of RAM in an emulated IBM PC AT, and you can set up 12 MB and 16 MB of RAM, but they are unstable.
It is better to use Pockets with 128 MB RAM type Qtek S110 and higher. Here you can win on the emulator and 64MB of RAM for the IBM PC AT.

The main question: why all this bother is needed ?? !!
I would call it that way - a toy for a programmer or a system analyst. So, dig deeper on the road so that it is not boring.
After all, even FreePascal 32bit will not allow either to run / debug here, or even to type anything serious.

I ended up experimenting with PocketDOS on trying to install a more serious OS on the emulator: Windows NT 4.0 WorkSation and Linux.
I will say more - the installation process reached the 32bit stage and went further, but I have never completed successfully. Hope was on Linux and on its diskette distributions.

I will not torment the public anymore ...
The whole trouble with PocketDOS is that this emulator emulates FDD and HDD controllers via the int13 interrupt. Therefore, neither FDDs nor HDDs will be seen in any 32-bit system.
Therefore, neither Linux nor Windows NT is loaded.

Although after I abandoned all these experiments, there was a message that someone managed to launch Linux from PocketDOS.
Someone has found a suitable Linux diskette distribution. After all, Linux can be downloaded not only from FDD, HDD and CDROM, but also over the network ...

--------------------
teXet X-Basic, Digma Platina 7.1 LTE, Asus Zenfone 5 LTE, PocketBook 626 Plus, Google Nexus 6P
tronix286
Message#127
11.03.13, 09:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.12.09

I rebuilt the PDOS_BOCHS_CPU plugin with optimization for ARM5T processors, replaced part of the arithmetic logic from the borscht version 2.2 (it was 2.1.1). In theory, this should fix some problems from the change list:

- fixes for booting OS / 2 by Dmitri Froloff
- fixed BCD instructions implementation
Fixed all jump, call and ret instructions for 16/32 modes
- fixed MOV instruction (h.johansson)
- fixed undocumented flags handling for BTS, BTR, SHR, SHLD, MUL and IMUL
instructions (Stanislav Shwartsman)

[907163] ctrl_xfer8 clean / speed up
[899972] data xfer performance patch v 2.0.4
[904549] imul gives incorrect result in long mode

It is possible that something else has been corrected ... Oh, yes, the speed did not increase much, but it grew, mainly due to recompilation with optimization. So, for example with the original PDOS_BOCHS_CPU in Checkit 4.1 on my LOOX 720 there were 1,454 parrots of CPU and 397.5 in FPU, with my version of CPU: 1545 and FPU: 468.2

Of course, it would be great to compile the latest version of borscht (2.6) at the moment, but I probably won’t master it, since they changed the whole architecture of the project as a whole, and the library wrapper needs serious reworking. It would be ok if all this stuff was written in C, and not in C ++, which I am not friends with at all. They also changed the old FPU emulator to softfpu biblus just in 2.2, so even the same clean 2.2 compile the problem without rewriting the part relating to FPU ... We'll see ..

Attached files

Attached filePDOS_BOCHS_CPU.rar(67.84 KB)

7 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/26/19, 18:51