Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Custom firmware

Instructions

Recovery

Root

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedsummer.cat - 21.02.16, 15:54
Reason for editing: curator

Rep: (117)
I will add here a link toMIUI 4.7.6
What's the Russian - I do not know. Unfortunately, the archive password, so you can not Russified.
We must, it seems, by the port.

Rep: (130)
On a tiptiger.sumyin haste: rolleyes: slyapat Russification Photo - mini guide - for those who need. Took as the basis of the caps in the subject line "Firmware" Chinese version rutovanny drain 035, 130 custom, tossed there by developmentsViNNNtalikfor Coolpad 9976a, poured through CWM on your device, wipes are pre - date the cache, Dalvik. It turned out more or less Russified, although there were some non-attached labels that I just deleted, and renamed some folders. Also, in some places considerably larger scale than is needed for HD (eg in Windows Explorer, and in the picture screen lock). And it does not work "Speed ​​Dial" - flies. proximity sensor problem remained, I can not somehow caliber.

The degree of Russification is possible to look at the link sreens -Screenshots on Ya.Diske
rough firmwareCoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5
Who has the hands and time - can be finished, the day after tomorrow I'm going on vacation, no time at all.
GAPS included in firmware

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 09.07.14, 17:47
Reason for editing: I will integrate Posts

Rep: (130)
baracuda12 @ 08.07.2014, 23:11*
Thank you very much for the wonderful camel $ firmware, by far the best, transferred to 98%.
installation problems were? And then we say is not put through the cwm.
P.S.
Now put yourself miui 4.6.29, then freewheeling wsm, then wsmtranslation and included it in the wsm, then the device is rebooted. Translation was good, about 90%
Instruction took with the next branchCoolpad Great God F1 - Discussion (Post # 32708563)
Miui 4.6.29 take awayhttp://pan.baidu.com/w...eid=3006647865&third=0
Extras. Now find a more recent miui 4.7.6, I think that it is the same work schemehttp://pan.baidu.com/w...areid=12447654&third=0
Ps on a black background in the upper left corner of the observed bluish pixels, rather heap ... 7 Pieces about ...

Post has been editedcamel $ - 08.07.14, 23:35
Reason for editing: 4.7.6

Rep: (1)
camel $ @ 08.07.2014, 15:09*
CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5.zip rough insertion of the post Coolpad 7320 - Discussion (Post # 32713279)
Who has the hands and time - can be finished, the day after tomorrow I'm going on vacation, no time at all.
GAPS included in firmware

How% this RAM firmware download immediately after booting the smart? Mi-Home launcher, as I understand it, was left?

Rep: (1874)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Chinese devices пїЅ.

CWM recoveryfor a subject

Rep: (199)
Color OS and someone set already?

Rep: (24)
* tiger.sumy
put all wipe.
Color OS logo on the download goes.

UPD: when you reinstall it worked. Language Chinese and English.

Post has been editeddvz013 - 10.07.14, 09:44
Reason for editing: upd

Installed firmware from the roughcamel $ - CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5 After setting CWM recovery (Previously brushed on the Micro SD card and rekaveri fayl.zip firmware itself) through MobileUncle, all wipes are made, set with Micro SD card zip firmware file. Sewn into the firmware keyboard GO deleted, I set the standard from Google.
Nice to see a native Russian in almost all menus and submenus))), stuttering and lag in the firmware has not yet noticed, I am very pleased with the quality of pictures and videos with the camera - in my opinion is much better than in the firmware of the box, a lot of options and the picture became clearer and without noise.

Screenshots of the firmware:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedicmtshop - 10.07.14, 10:32

Rep: (5)
icmtshop @ 10.07.2014, 09:40*
I have become rough firmware from camel $ - CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5,

I agree, the firmware is good, but there is a lag.
1. Connect to a PC via cable only where there are drivers.
2. The proximity sensor is not working.
3. Contact oddly displayed, for example recorded Petechkin Basil and Basil Petechkin displays. Change is not possible.
4. When charging from the wall outlet does not go out the screen, you need to turn off. Charging from a computer normally runs.
5. With the included battery energosberezhiniem in the menu - very heated, even when just flipping pages. When the tick is removed everything is OK, the device even in the cool games. Mode is probably wrong to call, not energy efficiency, and a heater pocket should have been)
6. The camera is not possible to put 9MP for pictures in a wide 16: 9 format, maximum resolution of 6MP widescreen form only. But for the old TV screens and has 8 MP and 13? To have a 4: 3. Tolley camera features such felts of the program for the camera - is unclear.

In short it is still nag and nag, but beautiful and full of fun that's for sure.

Post has been editedbaracuda12 - 10.07.14, 11:15

Photo camera with gadgetCoolpad 7320 to instal (firmware from the box) and after insertion instal CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5 from camel $ :
* Both firmware has been exposed photo size -. 13 mpx, with the best quality, flash setting - auto.

Photos from the camera to instal (Firmware out of the box)
Attached Image

Photos from the camera after instal (Firmware - CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedicmtshop - 10.07.14, 13:05

MIUI 4.7.11
Translation by doingthisinstructions.

Solution of possible problems not comingSMS information on the phone Coolpad 7320
a short web resource numbers (sberbank, corn, etc.).on the megaphone and dr.provayderov :

Information corrective steps :
1. Download and install the program Mobileuncle MTK Tools Version: 2.9.9 RU , Translated by Alexei Arseniev , Run the installed program
Attached Image

2. click on the option - Engineering mode
Attached Image

3. choose - The information menu (Android)
Attached Image

4. click on the option - Phone information
Attached Image

5. We descend down the screen, in line SMSC: enter the number +79262909090 (number inf.tsentra Megafon) and click on the first sign on the right - Refresh
Attached Image

6. Hit the phone down on the dashboard leftmost button and choose option - Selecting the radio
Attached Image

7. Hit on the label - EURO Band
Attached Image

8. confirm by pressing the - OK
Attached Image

9. Reboot your phone, try, rejoice.

Post has been editedicmtshop - 12.07.14, 13:06

Rep: (5)
icmtshop @ 12.07.2014, 12:37*
MIUI 4.7.11

very unstable version of the module fall off one by one, 4,6 MIUI will be better, but the problem with the proximity sensor is still alive ...

Rep: (6)
camel $ @ 08.07.2014, 17:54*
Rough firmware CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5

In my opinion the best option for today.

camel $ @ 08.07.2014, 17:54 *
Rough firmware CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5

VLDR90 Date Today, 17:05

In my opinion the best option for today.

Completely agree.

Maybe someone knows how to fix bugs with icons?

Rep: (-1)
Sew CoolPad_7320_CoolUI_RU_5.5 from camel $.
Now it does not work, no sim card.

Rep: (13)
Repair IMEI

go to the engineering menu
further we look for CDS Information =>Radio Information =>Phone 1. In the line after AT + we write E. There will be a choice of AT + EGMR = 1.7, "" and AT + EGMR = 1.10, "".
select the first AT + EGMR = 1,7, "". The quotes are writing your first IMEI. (You should get AT + EGMR = 1,7, "867,312,665,444,899") Under the line click on the SEND AT COMMAND. At the bottom of the inscription out AT command is mSent.
then, similarly, enter the second IMEI in quotes, but after AT + EGMR = 1.10, ""
Click SEND AT COMMAND, see below again AT command is mSent.
we reboot the phone and everything works

Before any action with the firmware to do the backup. It's like a commandment.

Post has been editedVLDR90 - 15.07.14, 17:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 19:54