> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One (M8) Dual - Accessories

Rep: (353)
Accessories forHTC One (M8) Dual
PictureM8 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 16.11.14, 18:52

Rep: (11)
Does anyone know Case Dot View case from the M8 single simnika come to this? : Sveta:

Rep: (67)
Evgeniya2013 @ 03/07/2014, 11:28*
Does anyone know Case Dot View case from the M8 single simnika come to this? : Sveta:

Yes 99%. On the off site htc-online.ru these cases are in the section accessories dvuhsimochnik.

Rep: (11)
ninelo @ 03.07.2014, 12:02*
Yes 99%. On the off site htc-online.ru these cases are in the section accessories dvuhsimochnik.

Based on the above information in the "Characteristics" dual longer M8 M8 th to 0.36 mm and 0.1 mm already. So it is not a fact.

Post has been editedEvgeniya2013 - 03.07.14, 14:20

Rep: (140)
Prompt is in the sale of the original film to the screen?

Rep: (68)
Evgeniya2013 @ 03/07/2014, 11:28*
Case Dot View case from the M8 single simnika come to this

Yes fit

I took our devaysa Case-battery from the "normal" M8 - Palmexx Power Case for HTC One M8 (3,200 mAh).

On dvuhsimochny M8 went perfectly. Everything falls into place, everything snaps and running, charging goes.

External Battery for M8
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (66)
Now m7 use bicycle cover BBB BSM-11 Guardian, but it m8 width hard climbs. Case is good in that it is humidity-resistant and quick.
Prompt, which covers for attachment to a bicycle wheel suitable for m8?

Rep: (102)
here is a great went to the DS, but the overlay liked more))
Attached Image

Post has been editedrdvdj - 31.07.14, 20:40

Rep: (0)
SGC1 - how do you battery works normally charges? And I myself for ONE X + took a battery capacity of 3000 mah, so here it is at full capacity charges the phone by 35-40 percent. How do you do about it? Who took a ONE M8 DS. I think to take him. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Post has been editedfast5 - 26.07.14, 07:42

When 18 percent of the phone, Palmexx calmly loaded M8 DS 100 (although in this case he Palmexx discharged almost completely). That is, on a single charge is enough (and no one did not expect from him ;-)

Post has been editedSGC1 - 30.07.14, 13:05

Rep: (19)
I'll tell you about the two-day use cover Dot View (I took the gray. Was still blue but in real life the color was too bright for me). Case is very interesting, immediately updated program to it, but still functional bednovat. The arm operates the first time, but when the body rests on the solid surface is that the third and fourth times. When fading out notifications through the perforations, causing excitement among the people for the first time who saw this miracle). That did not like is the fact that when using the body in the bag looking for some part of the perforated cover for the back cover to make it convenient to hold the phone and at this time the surface of contact with hands, and consequently remains fat with hands on the inner surface of the perforated cover. After closing all of this is transferred to the body of the screen and remain fat points, it is necessary to wipe the part of the cover and the screen. Perforation is not a cross-cutting, through-holes only in the place where the dynamics, and everything else is kind of perforations but only visually, just thinner plastic pseudo holes and this is illuminated when in use.

Rep: (140)
The cheapest cover Rostesthttp://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/27470632/

Rep: (1)
* igorpopov963,
Also I took a not so naraduyus: sveta:

Rep: (59)
Ibeats20 @ 06.10.2014, 04:30*
* igorpopov963,
Also I took a not so naraduyus: sveta:

No one tried to wear dotvyu with aliekspress? Price $ 5-8. Than it can be fraught? What Rostest sense to cover?

Rep: (15)
good protective case is on this device?
moisture and impact resistant!

* Smash_Eburg,
I ordered Ali to come try to accomplish your goal.

Rep: (59)
Sawraska @ 18.10.2014, 05:31*
I ordered Ali to come try to accomplish your goal.
Similarly, colleague. Have already sent. I am waiting for

Who tried it, tell me plz, whether to fit the original dvuhsimochnik Case HTC HC S940 Double Dip?

Attached images
Attached Image

Acquired in late July of this year, the original cover Dot View. And it operates accurately, but unfortunately at the bottom of the case, from the corners at the joints with the upper part went crack. Maybe I got married, and possibly poor quality plastic. :(
Attached Image

Rep: (19)
Not a marriage, it is. After a while, there are cracks. This is not a revision.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 14:35