> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Marriage and repair Sony Xperia M2 / M2 DUAL
Upgrade to Android 4.4
whether the update is decided KitKat sound problems when speaking?
No, the caller's voice is the same with the clicks and pops [ 50 ] ** [16,61%]
Yes, totally, I am satisfied [ 186 ] ** [61,79%]
I have not updated [ 32 ] ** [10,63%]
Yes, not all, I'm not happy [ 32 ] ** [10,63%]
Do KitKat update solved the problems with the proximity sensor during a conversation?
Yes completely [ 126 ] ** [41,86%]
Not [ 65 ] ** [21,59%]
Yes, there are fewer [ 71 ] ** [23,59%]
I have not updated [ 38 ] ** [12,62%]
Do KitKat update solved the problem with a sensor in the games?
I do not play on the M2 / M2 DUAl [ 123 ] ** [40,86%]
Yes, not all games [ 25 ] ** [8,31%]
I have not updated [ 22 ] ** [7,31%]
Yes, everything works [ 112 ] ** [37,21%]
No, all the same [ 18 ] ** [5,98%]
Do KitKat update solved the problems with Bluetooth work?
Yes, there are fewer [ 42 ] ** [13,95%]
Not [ 19 ] ** [6,31%]
Yes, everything is great [ 68 ] ** [22,59%]
No, it's just music interrupted [ 12 ] ** [3,99%]
I do not listen to music via BT [ 160 ] ** [53,16%]
Total votes: 301

Rep: (2058)
Marriage and RepairSony Xperia M2 / M2 DUAL
PictureD2302, D2303, D2305, D2306
Description M2 | Description M2 DUAL | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ
Not marriage - bugs firmware
Android 4.3 (not important)
  • Most owners SONY XPERIA M2 DUAL (D2302) on firmware 18.0.B.0.23 and * .25 and SONY XPERIA M2 (D2305) 18.0.A.1.30 and * .33 hardware revisions REV.2, REV.3 and REV.4 , REV.4-based processorMSM8226, observed with voice call problems, Particularly in third generation networks (WCDMA / HSDPA) provided in the unstable reception. During a call-up with short clicks, pops, stuttering, voice distortion, and interrupt the interlocutor. This problem is eliminated by using slightly network "only GSM" mode and the full display reception. SONY XPERIA M2 (D2303) (LTE version)NOTsubject to the problem, because It has a processorMSM8926 .
    Entries in which you can hear the heart of the problemTIME, TWO, THREE The firmware Android 4.4 KitKat this defecteliminated
  • When the phone away from the head, the sensor does not work and does not include the screen, you can not hang up, just sometimes turns on the screen during an incoming.The firmware Android 4.4 KitKat this defecteliminated
  • In some 3D games do not work at all or stops from time to time to work a sensor likely software, just a game does not see the sensor.The firmware Android 4.4 KitKat this defecteliminated
  • In the photo there are black dots. Not at all, very similar to the compression algorithm of the curve, is shown more in the manual mode.The firmware Android 4.4 KitKat this defecteliminated
  • Stuttering and the interruption when listening to music through Bluetooth headsets and headphones.It is possible to fix a maximum 4.3 . The firmware Android 4.4 KitKat this defecteliminated increase in the minimum frequency to 787Mhz, that is, how in the instructions from 4.3
Android 4.4
  • Zaikatesya music from the SD card when listening through any player. Failure occurs when accessing the SD card of any application or system.
  • It is impossible to call with bluetooth devices (radio, headset and so on.) On the phone screen appears simkarty choice, which is to go set.
  • After switching to 4.4 on the M2, SIM some operators do not work (no support for USIM format). It needs to be replaced to the new operator. Or rollback to 4.3, if the operator is unable to provide a sample of the new SIM.
Marriage
Cases of single or extremely rare MARRIAGE
  • Various screen defects (white spots, lit, star dust)
  • Falls off the lower mesh speaker

• Peeling off a purple coating chamber. |Non-standard solution.
  • SIM latch locks or snaps SIM card (especially sliced ​​SIM)
  • insensitive microphoneThere is a solution
  • The proximity sensor begins to fail, if we speak more than 3-4 minutes
Useful information

Normative acts ZoZPP
Article 10. Information on goods (works, services)
1. The manufacturer (performer, seller) is obliged to provide the consumer with necessary and reliable information about goods (works, services), providing the possibility of a correct choice. On certain types of goods (works, services) list and how to disseminate information to the consumer shall be established by the Government.

Article 12. The responsibility of the manufacturer (the executor, the seller) for improper information on the goods (works, services)
1. If the consumer is not given the opportunity to immediately get information at the conclusion of the contract goods (works, services), he is entitled to demand from the seller (executor) damages caused by unreasonable evasion from the conclusion of the contract and if the contract is concluded, within a reasonable time to abandon it performance and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods and compensation for other losses.
2. The seller (performer), do not provide the buyer with full and accurate information on the goods (works, services) shall be liable under paragraphs 1 - 4, Article 18 or paragraph 1 of Article 29 of this Law, for defects of the goods (works, services) arising after its transfer to the consumer due to its lack of such information.

Article 16. Invalidity of contract, infringe the rights of the consumer
It is forbidden to condition the satisfaction of consumers, imposed during the warranty period, conditions not related to the shortcomings of the goods (works, services).
(Paragraph introduced Federal law of 21.12.2004 N 171-FL)

Section 18. Consumer Rights When Defects are Found in a Product
(In red. The federal law from 25.10.2007 N 234-FZ)
1. The consumer in the case of detection of defects in the product, if they were not specified by the seller, has the right to choose:
request a replacement for a product of the same brand (the same model and (or) article number);
request a replacement for the same product of another brand (model, article) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
demand a commensurate reduction in the purchase price;
to demand immediate gratuitous elimination of defects in the goods or reimbursement of expenses for their correction by a consumer or a third party;
refuse to perform the contract of sale and demand the return of the amount paid for the goods. At the request of the seller and at his expense, the consumer must return the goods with defects.
Moreover, the consumer is entitled to demand full compensation for losses incurred as a result of the sale of goods of inadequate quality. Losses shall be reimbursed within the time period established by this Law in order to satisfy the relevant requirements of the consumer.
As regards technically complex goods to consumers in the event of there deficiencies shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale and request a refund for a product sum or make a claim for a replacement for the goods of the same brand (model, article) or on the same goods other brand (model, article) with the corresponding recalculation of the purchase price within fifteen days from the date of transfer of the goods to the consumer. After this period, the specified requirements to be satisfied in one of the following cases:
detecting a significant lack of product (a fatal flaw or defect, which can not be eliminated without a disproportionate expenditure of time or cost, or repeatedly taped, or reappears after its removal, or other similar defects);
violation of the deadlines for eliminating deficiencies of the goods established by this Law;
the impossibility of using the goods during each year of the warranty period in the aggregate of more than thirty days due to the repeated elimination of its various shortcomings.

Article 21. Replacement of goods of inadequate quality
1. In the case of shortcomings of consumer goods and the detection of the request for a replacement, the seller (the manufacturer, the authorized organization or the authorized individual businessman, the importer) is required to replace such goods within seven days from the date of such request by the consumer, and if necessary additional quality check of such goods the seller (the manufacturer, the authorized organization or the authorized individual businessman, the importer) - within twenty days from the date predyav Lenia specified requirements.
If the seller (the manufacturer, the authorized organization or the authorized individual businessman, the importer) at the time of the request is not necessary to replace the product must be replaced within one month from the date of submitting such a request.
If a replacement product is required for more than seven days, the seller of the consumer demand (the manufacturer or authorized organization or an authorized individual entrepreneur) within three days from the date of the request for substitute goods is obliged to donate to the consumer for temporary use for a period of replacement durable goods which has these the main consumer properties, ensuring its delivery at his own expense. This rule does not apply to products, the list of which is determined in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 20 of this Law.
(In red. Federal laws of 21.12.2004 N 171-FL, 234 from 25.10.2007 N-FZ)

2. The product of inadequate quality is to be replaced with a new product that is a commodity, not second-hand.
When replacing a product, the warranty period is calculated again from the date of transfer of the product to the consumer.
Past polls
Attached Image
Attached Image

Important! Prior to the description of your problem!
If you realize that you have something it does not work as it should, or not working at allin this thread, ather hatandminiFAQneed to do:
  1. Resetting the data to factory condition. (Accounts, settings, and applications will be removed carefully with a tick "Clear internal storage" run out of files on internal storage)
  2. to re-flashdelete all data through Flashtoolorfirmware recovery through PC Companion.
  3. Within 24 hours of use to reveal the disturbing problem.
If it is detected - feel free to write here as marriage, tellingmodel, revision(on the box). And be sure unsubscribe about the experience exchange or repair.
Otherwise, your message will be removed when cleaning the threads.

Topics Curatorinside! out

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:29
Reason for editing: section standard

Rep: (3871)
That was my phone (D2302 Dual ) With a warranty repair :) Handed Diagnosis: the poor quality of the incoming audio noise in the speaker.
And now more
He gave the guarantee 18.06.14 (was purchased 02.06.14) with a diagnosis of the above company, "The Messenger Logistics", which is coaxially and bought. boot loaderunlocked , DRM-keys lost , Was also rutovan and stood custom rekaveri CWM , And even firmware deodex in the bargain;) In the end, the girl-seller took my machine to repair, rather than replacement gave me a replacement Lenovo S920 and the tracking number for the status of my repair apparatus. A few days later to check the status is written, that the device sent to the authorized service center for inspection.
A few days later
Diagnosis of your unit is complete. Warranty defect is confirmed, the machine is repaired by an authorized service center. Thank you for contacting the company, "The Messenger"
And a few days later
Renovated unit received from an authorized service center and shipped to the store, where he was commissioned to repair. Within 10 days of your machine will be delivered to the store. According to the apparatus of the fact of receipt to the store on the specified number will be sent a sms message. For more information about delivery times can be specified in the store. Thank you for contacting the company, "The Messenger".

Today, a man called and said that you can pick up the device. He took with him a replacement unit and took his, and it was just fast. I came home, I read that did (in brief):
-Replacement mat.platy, IMEI renovated HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Spent parts:
D2302 SWAP NEW PBA 1pc
Screw TORX L3.3 3pc
Velcro 1 Battery Cover 1pc

Coaxially: I now have the new DRM-keys (which I have already successfully retained), IMEI new and the new revision (was 3rd, was the 4th), all under warranty! Nobody even asked what youunlocked bootloaderandcustom rekaveri (!)

Outcome: -30 minutes from Megafon, MTS - no stuttering.
-20 minutes with a megaphone on the motif - one stuttering, then the first law.
-15 minutes with a megaphone on a megaphone - a few stutters randomly.
How can we explain - is not clear. Stuttering remained, but they became much smaller. Perhaps all the same software, or the location of the antenna ... maybe the truth statements. After all, the LG G2 mini and Moto G no such problems, although they too dvuhsimochnik processors like us! On xda made temku to our unit for more cyan 11 gash, maybe they will fix the problem with our radio module ?! : Resent:

Rep: (6)
We will try on Saturday to take back to the boutiques ... 14 days will not pass more. (Let's see how this can be a technically complex product)
Of the minuses, but the fact that we have not snapped first Simcoe and when I it took out a couple of times with a needle, left some bursting on plastic. internal (black). They may be considered for damage and refuse.
If you take away, you should probably take the Xperia C or HTC.
If not zabirut, whereas in SC :(

Post has been editedwALEXw67 - 08.07.14, 09:24

Rep: (2)
Today again, I reinstall the software from the computer, as the sensor has already begun to fail. When you reboot, the screen sometimes does not listen, we have to do a reset button.
Before installing the software, make a backup. But the problem is that I can not recover. Half way the phone is turned on and neither of which can not be restored.
In general, I decided to hand it over. Yesterday appealed to the Messenger, and where to buy it, showed all the problems zhakm just did not have a box. Tomorrow will carry donate. He pulled me already.

Nicols @ 10.07.2014, 08:59*
When you reboot, the screen sometimes does not listen, we have to do a reset button.

Describe in detail the problem with the sensor

Rep: (1)
I, too, as if there was a problem with the sensor, for incoming calls could not answer the call, that sort of figured out that you need to press the button and then move rather than simply crawl on ekranu.Esche was a problem with the touch screen in the game swill ned for speed , vapsche nor any clicks.

inside! out @ 10.07.2014, 13:03*
Describe in detail the problem with the sensor

After you contact us with problems, they advised me to update the software. I updated, but before that to keep a backup of all settings. After the upgrade, I try to recover. First recovery goes normally up to about 20 percent. As soon as the recovery comes to the "Settings" phone just reboots halfway. As a result, neither of which can not be restored. And then, very often the screen just does not respond to touching. Those. I like to touch the back wall. We have to press the power button. And then not always restored immediately. Is 2 times have to do a reset. Sometimes it happens that I receive a call, and I do what I can do. I have to restart button again.
Here is g *** about I bought.

After the update via PC. often it becomes hang sensor.
It sometimes happens is that just need to restart your phone. And it happens often after a reboot does not work, and then again have to turn to the buttons.

Post has been editedNicols - 10.07.14, 11:04

Nicols @ 10.07.2014, 12:00*

It's a marriage, you are the first of this writing. Tell me the date of manufacture and assembly. For statistics.
2 flags, one of them has a letter 14W .... After W need 2 digits. An audit on the box

I sometimes I can not answer, but it's because of trousers, the screen is electrified, and just did not listen. It was on all my devices. In dzhinskah all ok.

Post has been editedinside! out - 14.05.15, 07:33

inside! out @ 10.07.2014, 14:36*
Tell me the date of manufacture and assembly. For statistics.
More to know where to look ...
I take a picture of the tag may be specified therein?
Attached Image

I found 14W15, to Rev.3 RU box

Added by

All repairs are not passed. They said that a maximum of 45 days return

Post has been editedinside! out - 14.05.15, 07:36
Reason for editing: Combined posts

Rep: (0)
After 3 days the answer came from the Sony support center, about clicks (croaking), the standard evasion as well as at all, tried to recover, drumroll !!!! And croaking was 50 to 70% less. But damn I found other schools
1. Burnt pixel (telephone 2.5 weeks after birth) can be seen on a black background
2. spraying paint on the lens is the camera (purple), and it slazit, took a dirty hand and blurred camera, decided to wipe with a handkerchief, wiped the spray.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedart0502ver - 12.07.14, 17:57
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Rep: (132)
* nikitron161,
the fact that the lens is a type of paint anti-reflective coating when the same coating erased on Sony BWT, this not something to worry about.

Who odnosimochnye phones tell no problems with them? if that request to unsubscribe to the QMS because I think it is worth buying or not

Passed on Saturday with DNS Service Center (Where to buy). Indicated problems with communication and working latch SIM-1. We are waiting for a response from them.

In addition, byFollowing my repairToday noted that much exfoliate the lower part of the back cover. Tired each time pressed. Took the sucker, soldering hair dryer, put 110gr temperature and gently removed the cover, I saw there o.O
horror!
Attached Image

And that I "made" Authorized Service CenterLtd. "MTServis" !!!
With its huge glass beautiful building, there are working people who are so negligent attitude to the warranty !!!
More bodies to give them your not hochu.Pomimo that crumpled the entire tape, even his prints poostavlyali!
In general I removed all this rigmarole, went to the boutiques and buy ultra-thin double-sided tape of the company "3M"
Carefully taped, then warmed a bit to grab better and pressed on 10min weighing 2kg.
Now everything is perfect :)

Post has been editedNound - 14.07.14, 15:56

* Nound,
Russian instilled works - after the assembly to modify a file / soldering iron / hairdryer / tape.
Negligent. I would once again took to the service.

Rep: (0)
I have a question burning pixel 3 is an occasion to take the phone to the store? otherwise okay
phone less than a week

Post has been editedVozefi - 18.07.14, 22:52

Vozefi @ 18.7.2014, 23:25*
I have a question burning pixel 3 is an occasion to take the phone to the store?

I would give. Why do you need these pixels, if you interfere.

inside! out @ 19.07.2014, 10:10*
I would give. Why do you need these pixels, if you interfere.

By law, the same kind of 5 pieces.

* wALEXw67, If you explain to the seller or the SC that they interfere with you, and the three would be enough.

Rep: (19)
I found at marriage. Who can check in the same way or not? Go to Settings- of telefone- diagnostics and check the sensor there. If you quickly move your finger is cut off by a point every second, if slowly and pridavit- then everything is fine. In real life, very annoying, for example: VC sit and leaf through the tape, and then touch triggers the fifth time, or curtain dropped. While in one place is not a reason a couple of times, does not operate normally. Then after 10 minutes, again, the same beard. In short it is a warranty case? Because I want to return the phone and take the money. And another camera button is pressed very bad. It accounts for as much as dent to start the camera.

LGP705 @ 24.07.2014, 13:30*
It accounts for as much as dent to start the camera.

Because the camera button has two positions. Half-focusing, even more - take a picture.
LGP705 @ 24.07.2014, 13:30*
If you quickly move your finger is cut off by a point every second

I checked - all the rules. I drove back and forth very quickly as I could)
Attached Image

Post has been editedNound - 24.07.14, 10:43
Reason for editing: screen

Rep: (19)
* Nound,
I drive slowly if the standards, and if the strips are cut off quickly once every half a second.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 9:29