Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040 - LewaOS Firmware (OS 4.2.1-4.4.x)

Rep: (464)
Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040 - Flash LewaOS (OS 4.2.1)
PictureTCL Idol X S950, Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040, 6040A, 6040D, 6040E
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware 4.2.2 пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | LEWA firmware пїЅ | Firmware 4.4.X пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware Instructions from the SD card or the (internal memory)
For devices with a SIM and SD card

Go to rekaveri (TWRP) and make a fresh backup.
Turning on the phone and remove the SD card, all system folders and files (all except their own video content, photos, music and a folder with the name it TWRP your previously created backup)
Throws on the SD card with the firmware file (make sure that the archive is not a second of the same file (bug cloud mail))
Reboot in (TWRP fit on one SIM and SD card only for devices) and doWipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Wipe System.And only after that sews the firmware. (No need to do when firmware wipes are)

For vehicles with two cards

Make a full backup, we turn on the phone and clean the internal and external memory device from the system files and folders (all except their own video content, photos, music and a folder with the name clockworkmod it your previously created backup) and then throws in the device memory, firmware archive and reboot into CWM
We do wipe:Wipe Data - (Factory reset), Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, and the format of the system Mounts section.

After setting any dates from the previous firmware did not put

The second option "Update" from the previous release of this version of the LEWA

The Recovery or TWRP do a full backup (you need to roll back the update fails), then:Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache;
zip set firmware and overload device;
In this case, all data and programs previously set will be saved and added from firmware!
Custom firmware LEWA OS 6.0
LEWA OS 5.1 custom firmware
LEWA OS 4.0 custom firmware
LEWA OS developers stopped supporting the fourth version lewa for our unit.

LeWa OS4 TCL S950 JB2 ROM 13.08.30 RU

TWRP for LEWA
About what to delete and what not
Patches, Fitch Uluchshalki
Patches for specific versions of Lewa
Put strictly on the version to which the patch is made. Otherwise, let them blame only themselves.

font patch and battery indicator for 07/14/25

Beats Audio for JB Best (installation via rekaveri)
Walkmam Player
Additional topics rom LEWA

K
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedfil - 14.03.16, 11:43

Rep: (1191)
LeWa 14.03.21 RU

Installation:
1. "Clean" installation from "zero"
- points are made in Recovery: Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache;
- install zip with firmware and reboot the device;
- Attention! In this case, all data and programs previously installed will be deleted!
2. Upgrading from previous releases
- points are made in Recovery: Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache;
- install zip with firmware and reboot the device;
- At the same time, all data and programs previously installed will be saved and supplemented from the firmware!

That there was no "eggs" in the call to be shut off at the contacts settings "intelligent avatars."

Ruth is included here:
Security ->Security Settings ->Permission Manager ->The rights ->root privileges (at the bottom).

What is done:
- russified
- Changed the updater-script
- back guglmarket
- odeksirovanna
- changed icons
- added calendar
- Replace the keyboard on the Xperia
- photo on the full screen
- replaced lokskrin
- Replace radio
- changes on screen

This firmware is the last of me they will be no more !!!

Deleted:
- Chinese software

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Lokskrin weather WeatherBZ author andrei.luzhanski plyusuem him. Remove from .zip names and throw the path system \ media \ theme with setting permissions. Attached filelockstyle.zip (2.59 MB)

P.S. Who needs to go to Operator Logo Here and swing ready, if not suitable, as the remake for all painted and thank the authors for their work How it will look, see. Screens.

Please do not perezalivat not spread on storonnnie resources !!!
I wish to thank the details in your profile. Your Donat stimulates translation of these versions !!!

Post has been editedBzzzz3 - 23.03.14, 12:32

Rep: (1)
BZzzz3,
And it is possible to memos with other links to download LeWa give a link to a page where indicated Changes compared to the previous version? Weekly release of the new version, and what they do not understand the new. Put firmware-only because they are new do not see sense.

Rep: (24)
-bookinist- @ 30.11.2013, 15:58*
And it is possible to memos with other links to download LeWa give a link to a page where indicated Changes compared to the previous version? Weekly release of the new version, and what they do not understand the new. Put firmware-only because they are new do not see sense.

oboinu changed, is not seen on screen: D

Attached fileSystemUI.apk.bzproject.rar(3.52 MB)
-bookinist-,
I have neither the time nor the inclination to look for what they have changed / added, it all yourself can be found at their website link in the header is available for "thank you" and a lot of this.

Posted on 30.11.2013, 17:02:

krepper
And you should read carefully what has been done in the communication with the firmware!

Post has been editedBzzzz3 - 15.08.14, 21:11

Rep: (22)
Prompt can anyone knows how to make Lewa Android browser bookmarks to sync Chrome? All broke the brain does not work

Rep: (19)
Leve in the most good for our camera unit. configured to select a resolution 13, ISO 100, a counter. and sat. medium, high sharpness and quality will be pleasantly surprised. a whistle chamber must be clean and not to shake hands

Rep: (63)
arzpv @ 8.3.2014, 18:19*
Leve in the most good for our camera unit. configured to select a resolution 13, ISO 100, a counter. and sat. medium, high sharpness and quality will be pleasantly surprised. a whistle chamber must be clean and not to shake hands

At the last leve max resolution of 9.5.

lucyan @ 08.03.2014, 20:42*
At the last leve max resolution of 9.5.

In the setting of the preview 4: 3 will put 13mp camera preview anywhere with 16: 9 9mp.

Rep: (2)
arzpv,
Bzzzz3

Thanks. Indeed, much better. Flashing is canceled :)

Rep: (12457)
Lewa is there a patch to unlock the phone's volume rocker (search not found) .Spasibo

valmikk
In the setting of this function is activated.

Bzzzz3
Thank you, once found settings / keys / on screen

Rep: (5)
I put the request from the Lewa v5.
Ruth was not included. According to the instructions I found the item in the phone, had to put Ruth through CWM.
Now why do not run Beats Audio for better sound in the headphones. (Ruth swears, as I understand it) I want to do drop dead sound.
Advise what to do ...
2nd question: How can we underestimate the power? I mean, when oklyuchaetsya screen, you can make it so that the processes are switched off? And when you turn on the screen, you need a bit of time (1-2 seconds) and it will work again.

Post has been editedimmbbo - 09.03.14, 11:14

It has already been written in the post with the firmware has
Alcatel One Touch Idol X 6040 - Firmware (Post # 27102035)

Rep: (5)
It has already been written in the post with the firmware has

Thank you, the sound corrected. There was a question from the energy consumption
Maybe some software, such as startup manager to save? It seems to me that something extra dofiga loaded ..

Post has been editedimmbbo - 09.03.14, 11:17

Rep: (144)
boss033 @ 05.05.2014, 18:50*
Correct reference LeWa 14.04.11 pliz)))

I had just been checked, the first link work 100%

Rep: (8)
tell me to leve Titanium law can not get -Ruth is present- Checks Wedge received a master of law and Titanium does not.
Ruth was a strange kind - she put s gone: umnik: weird prog writes that Ruth is, and the body in the Root explorer - that there is: shok:

Post has been edited_MURENA_ - 06.05.14, 11:09

Rep: (93)
_MURENA_ @ 06.05.2014, 11:09*
tell me to leve Titanium law can not get - there is Ruth - Checks Wedge received a master of law and Titanium does not.
Ruth was a strange kind - she put s gone

Ruth Lewa safety / security / permissions manager / Law / superuser / include. In this way they were obtained Ruth?

Post has been editedbiotexnik85 - 06.05.14, 11:05

Rep: (8)
biotexnik85 @ 06.05.2014, 12:01*
In this way they were obtained Ruth?

No thought at all that he is, put the Titanium and he writes that does not give him the right, began to look for some reason, decided that no root, made prog unlockrootsetup. (By the way she wrote that Ruth was present). But initially present in proshike Root Explorer right to edit does not and writes - no root: umnik:

_MURENA_ @ 06.05.2014, 14:18*
But initially present in proshike Root Explorer right to edit does not and writes - no root: umnik:

Turn Ruth as above.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/20, 17:52