> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG G3 s - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (87)
DiscussionLG G3 S D722 D724
PictureLG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini, LG G3 S LTE, LG G3 D724, LG G3 D722
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware | Forum Rules!
  • Before asking a question, look:Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.

• To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic working with images on the forum .
  • When writing two or more messages in a row, use the "Edit" button to edit and merge messages.
  • If the discussion of any issue is reduced to a dialogue of two people - it must necessarily be transferred to the drug or QMS. It is not necessary to arrange a chat from the topic.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful
Reviews
useful links
  • My phone shoots better! - For comparison, the camera and the images produced by it with other models / brands!
  • Set "must have"- Do not know which programs are the most featured? Userssavagemessiahzine.comhelp you with their lists of programs they prefer to use!
Polls / polls archive
Attached Image
Attached Image
Update history caps
  • 12/11/2015 - change the appearance of the cap;
  • 12/12/2015 - added a mini-faq on the topic; removed spoiler "summary and faq on the topic"; useful - the engineering menu in the terminal window;
  • 12/13/2015 - useful - Disabling lock / unlock by double tapu;
  • 12/23/2015 - useful - turning off the sound of the camera (RTH, KIT-CAT);
  • 12/24/2015 - useful - turning off the on / off sound (RTH, KIT-CAT); items added to MINIFAC; cap - useful - selection and comparison of cameras;
  • 12/25/2015 - useful - Information for those who do not want after the OTA-update of problems with the operation of the smartphone;
  • 01/03/2015 - useful - IMEI repair;
  • 01/11/2015 - useful - Collection on device optimization (root - non-root D724 Lollipop);
  • 02/15/2016 - useful - dumps of system folders D724 10d 20b;
  • 10/07/2017 - useful - Guide for replacing the wheelbarrow (D722, possibly suitable for D724)
Why was my post removed?
  • Your post does not matchforum rules.
  • Your post is off topic: no need to discuss the firmware, getting root-rights, applications in this topic.
  • The answer to your question already has a topic header. Use the search on the topic.

If you find a post (s) that you clearly need to delete - contact me atQMS

Attached Image I remind you to hide the images under spoiler!
Attached ImageUse the buttonAttached ImageIf you think the post is useful and should be added to the header!
Attached ImageUse the buttonAttached Imageif you consider a post useless or empty!
Attached ImageBefore asking a question, use the search on the topicAttached ImageandRead the MINI FAQ on the topic!
Attached ImageBe mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Imageon user profile!

Topics Curator:barabolik [qms]

Post has been editedLexx808 - 14.04.19, 18:12
Reason for editing: Invalid link removed

Rep: (1199)
somik7 @ 03.07.2015, 22:21*
phone just stopped to see her.
Most likely - a break in the chain sets. Just "broke" the wire near the plug, there is no contact.

Rep: (276)
The computer is running.

Rep: (118)
somik7 @ 03.07.2015, 18:21*
Prompt, 3-button headset HTC. It worked fine, but then the phone just stopped to see her. What can this be?

1. The problem directly to the headset itself. Check the connections of the headset to another phone. If the headset with another device works, looking for the cause further.
2. The problem directly in the smartphone. Verified by connecting another headset / headphone to your smartphone. If another headset / headphones smart phone can not see, then there is several options:
a) The problem in the socket for headphones (stepped contact, ingress of water, dirt, oxidation of the contacts). You can try to blow the nest, insert the headset plug and rotate it in different directions, observing whether the connection icon appears. More can be carefully and only on your smartphone is turned off, a thin needle to clean the nest (but without fanaticism).
b) the software problem. Remember, what software is put \ removed before the smartphone stopped seeing headset. The ability to change some system settings? Software failure is usually possible to correct a return to factory settings. Or in very advanced cases - reinsertion.

Rep: (18)
* remixz, and if you try to set the standard player with 4.4?

* Hardin751,
Other headphones work. HTC headset in computer work, in another phone, too.
Set Headset Button Controller, then deleted it. But the body is stitched like after that, I do not remember to be honest.

Post has been editedsomik7 - 03.07.15, 21:36

Rep: (0)
Boys good night everyone. Tell me why do I eject and stop game killer. LG G3s LTE Lolipop 5.0.2 body Ruth has

* Stereh,
and how do I scratch?

Rep: (278)
* remixz, asked that someone threw who found 4.4.2, and then throw the replacement to the system / app folder, holding the rights -644.
ADF: ripped from its backup, try:https://yadi.sk/d/u3Pf7Uyvhext4. There AIC The Code and the files in the archive.

Post has been editedbarabolik - 03.07.15, 23:56

* barabolik,
I finally did Ruth, still did not understand even what Th
may well come out on top this version? or replacement is required?

Rep: (278)
* remixz, No need to be replaced. Need Root. If this solves your problem, of course ...

Post has been editedbarabolik - 03.07.15, 23:58

Rep: (7)
a lot of lag in communication phone is good, but sometimes ... especially when silno.besit while talking on Skype trying to chat and Skype, photo Share Share flies to hell! lg ispravte bugs on the normal , I have because of crap otnoscheniya goodbye forever to customers with htc, I hope you it will not happen again ...

Rep: (413)
It is possible to include it in the phone network forced mode? Well, supposedly only 3g band 2,3,4? I have to lyumii so it was very convenient, it does not jump Network

Rep: (114)
* LyuXoR,
networks->common modem and networks->mobile networks->network mode

Rep: (413)
* tornado, yes you captain obvious. Carefully read the question! Something that is in the settings, I already know, not the first day I live. I need to force the phone to hang on a single frequency broadcasting.

* barabolik,
Thank you very much for your response!
Root pity only need just does not want to install the APK

Post has been editedremixz - 04.07.15, 00:38

Rep: (1199)
* somik7, Ability to change the electrical parameters of the headset, the other phone does not notice, and the notice and simply can not recognize what is connected to it.
Try to install the Headset Button Controller again, twist it, or return the settings to the credit default and then delete.

* Denisoft,
I do not understand, put the Headset Button Controller, such as earned, but as something crooked. It responds to the pressing is not. Carried Headset Button Controller, recognized as headphones. And then after pressing a button on the headset. I'll try to flash.

Posted on 04/07/2015, 11:42:

Thank you all for your help.

Rep: (2)
LyuXoR @ 04.07.2015, 07:03*
It is possible to include it in the phone network forced mode?

Put GravityBox, Xposed Framework Xposed well, and you can find a lot of modules to switch network modes.

If this is true:LG G2 soon be updated to Android 5.1.1 LollipopThen we have every chance to get an upgrade to 5.1.1 in the near future.

Rep: (129)
b t @ 04.07.2015, 21:18*
If this is true: LG G2 soon be updated to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, then we have every chance to get an upgrade to 5.1.1 in the near future.

Is not a fact! Too different fillings here.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 9:59