LG G Watch - Discussion | Smart watch, 1.65, 280x280, Android Wear

Rep: (19)
Smart watchLG G Watch - Discussion
PictureLG G Watch, LG W100, LG-W100, LG Dory
Devdb | Officer site | Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | [OS] Android Wear | Dials for Android Wear | Programs for Android Wear

Attached Image
Important
  • Before asking a question, carefully read the header. If you did not find the answer, use the search on the topic and if the search did not give the desired result, ask.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Android - Programs and Android - Games
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Excerpt from forum rules:
1. In the section "Android - firmware" are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com if these Rules do not provide otherwise.

2. Rules of topics:
2.1. The section "Android - Firmware" discusses firmware, kernels, unlocking the bootloader, getting root-rights for devices on the Android platform only, and creating unofficial firmware only on the Android platform.
2.2. The Android platform includes devices of any version of the Android operating system.
2.3. Discussion of general issues of flashing, kernels, unlocking the bootloader, getting root-rights of each device is conducted in the firmware topic of this device.
2.4. Discussion of problems specific firmware, their flaws and other issues related to these firmware, is conducted only in the themes according to the firmware.

3. Rules for writing messages:
3.1. Before asking a question, read the FAQ on the Device and the Firmware (the link to the FAQ is located in the header of the discussion thread of the device firmware), if there is one. Users asking questions, the answers to which are listed in the FAQ of the corresponding device can be punished at the discretion of the moderator (PO from 1 to 3 days).
3.1.1.If you are new, we recommend to start by asking your questions in the Android theme - First Aid.
3.2. It is forbidden to ask questions that are not directly related to a specific topic, do not carry a semantic load and have a clearly stimulating character (especially such as "When will you lay out?", "How long should the firmware be?" And similar).
3.3. To discuss general issues of operating Android devices, there is an Android section - Devices.
3.4. Ornaments are discussed in Android - Ornaments.
3.5. It is forbidden to post links to "Electronic Wallets". In addition to the section Commercial Services.
Profile posting is allowed.
3.6. It is forbidden to post ads for the sale and purchase of something. Any trading on the forum is allowed only in the "Flea market" section.
3.7. It is forbidden to discuss any issues related to the repair and service. To do this, there is a section Repair and Service.
3.8. It is forbidden to lay out graphic images in bmp format. For pictures and screenshots, use the formats png, gif, jpeg. All graphic images must be removed under the spoiler. Message design.

3.9. For violation of rules 3.1 - 3.8, users can be punished at the discretion of the moderator.
Specifications

Attached Image

Operating system: Android Wear (Compatible with Android 4.3+)
Strap: Silicone 22mm (0.86 inch) with the possibility of replacement. The diameter of the stud 1.78 mm.
Display: 1.65 "280 x 280 IPS LCD
Display Controller: Synaptics S3402B ClearPad 3400
Body: fast
Glass: CorningВ® GorillaВ® Glass 3 with Native Damage Resistance в„ў .
Dimensions: 37.9 x 46.5 x 9.95 mm
Weight: 63 g
Battery: LGE BL-S1 . 3.8V lithium polymer battery (Min. 388mAh; Max. 400mAh). Li-Ion Polymer Battery 3.8V (Min 388mAh; Max 400mAh).
Power Controller: Qualcomm PM8226
SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 APQ8026 28nm LP. 4 cores at a frequency of 1.2 GHz, built on Cortex-A7 cores using ARMv7 + Adreno 305 instructions.
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy ( Broadcom BCM20715 )
Memory: 4 GB of internal memory and 512 MB of RAM (SK Hynix H9TU32A4GDMC)
Ports: USB (pogo pin) on the watch, Micro USB on the charger
Microphone: InvenSense INMP441
Sensors: 6-axis motion sensor InvenSense MPU-6515 (Accelerometer / Gyroscope) and three-directional magnetometer 2407 DSH 12EDF (Compass).
Equipment: Power adapter LG MCS-02ED, USB cable, LG SDT-310 charging dock, Warranty card, User Guide. A photo
A photo:
Black
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Whites
Attached Image
FAQ and useful tips
Q: How to find out if my phone is compatible with LG G Watch?
A:Checking the phone for compatibility with Android Wear and watches

Q: I bought a watch abroad, do they support Russian?
A: Yes. Language support in the system does not depend on the country of purchase of the device, Android Wear natively supports the Russian language.

Q: Can I somehow install the keyboard on my watch?
A:Instructions for installing any keyboard on the clock.

Q: I do not receive notifications for watches from some applications, for example from Vider.
A: ApplicationWearShakerpartially solves this problem, the vibration will always be upon receipt of a notification from the application.

Q: After switching to winter time in Russia, the clock incorrectly displays the time, is 1 hour behind.
A: To solve this problem, you need to disable the "Network time zone" function in the phone settings and select any time zone from your list of time zones. For example, Moscow time is GMT + 03: 00, then a similar one can be chosen Minsk, which is also GMT + 03: 00.

Degree of dust and water resistance of the device
Attached Image

Watches are protected by standard.IP67 This standard assumes full protection from dust and other small particles, as well as the possibility of short-term immersion in water to a depth of no more than 1 meter. Permanent work in the submerged state is not expected.
Attached Image
Accessories
Reviews
Firmware
Drivers and Utilities
ADB driver for LG G Watch:download
Instructions
Official
Current official firmware version 6.0.1 Build M1D63H (05.07.2016)
- Safety update from 07/05/2016

Download:XDA | Instructions for installing official updates

Firmware history
6.0.1 Build MEC23G (22.02.2016)
-New gestures

5.1.1 Build LDZ22D (20.05.2015)
-Menu application and contacts
-Updated design
-Overview of innovationsfromHAZE666

5.0.2 Build LWX49K (02/18/2015)

5.0.1 Build LWX48P (12/11/2014)

4.4W.2 Build KNX01Q (10/21/2014)
-Support offline music
-New BT pairing settings
-Universal player control

v.4.4W.1 KGW42Q (09/09/2014)
-New initial setup wizard
-Three new clock face
-Improve voice commands
-Expansion of navigation options
- Fixed a bug in which it was not visible if the pedometer is active or not

v.4.4W build kmv78y (08/02/2014)
- Corrections in the pedometer

v.4.4W build kmv78v
-fixed the error leading to the inversion of the dial on the Gear Live when the display was automatically dimmed
- other bug fixes or performance improvements
Custom

Kernels
Full image of the latest firmware M1D65H
Useful

Post has been editedNikCher - 05.09.17, 05:48
Reason for editing: Lenok2dory Android Aear 2.0 port with LG G Watch R

Rep: (7)
It is very interesting how they have autonomy ... Enough for a day or not enough ...)))

Rep: (19)
* b009,
In one of the reviews they write that the claimed autonomy is 36 hours. How will it actually be - let's see when the watch comes :)

Rep: (9)
Yeah. Every day to the outlet.

Rep: (544)
In one of the reviews they write that the claimed autonomy is 36 hours. How it will be in reality - let's see when the watch arrives

36 hours is offline when they are just turned on and you don’t use them.
A review of the comparison of this watch with Samsung Gear Live onVergeand it says there is enough of them for the day:
Both the G Watch and Gear Live batteriesfull day , even with the constant use of the next. If you’re on the phone, you’re on the phone next to your smartphone. That’s a feature.

Ps. They are charged 2 hours.
Aik @ 06/30/2014, 9:34 PM*
Yeah. Every day to the outlet.
This is of course sad and you want a longer battery, but sticking a battery into such a small device is more unreal.
To this is not enough, take a Pebble or any other watch with an e-ink screen.
Attached Image

Post has been editedRubaka - 30.06.14, 21:00

Rep: (238)
question to the owners - is it possible to initiate a call using a clock without saying the name of the subscriber, but simply by selecting from the contact list?

Rep: (4)
It is impossible, all only through Google now. Some of my impressions are great. The battery entered was about 93 now 85 show time constantly, plus I poke them whenever possible, so I think it will keep it normal if you turn off the active clock is almost certain that it will be enough for 2 days. For Android wear: most applications that do not support it yet, only r angular, that is, you can send cm only through Hangouts. Weather, navigation tips are pure google now and services. For example, Vkontakte or a message message comes in; you can only look at the answer while you cannot. We are waiting for developers. The potential is huge.

Rep: (238)
Well, at least you can see. I now have Sony SmartWatch 2 there, too, only you can watch notifications, so there’s no problem

A little more: with the active display of the clock in the sun, they are almost not visible, in the metro standards (and at night they shine like my rg r2 for min of brightness, they have to be turned off) the clock itself in the sun read perfectly six gradations of brightness, I have 4th. The clock is very bright. Battery really happy. He wrote about a strong discharge at night. It turns out you had to adjust the compass, otherwise they are arbitrarily activated at the slightest movement. Now everything is fine, the display is activated only by holding the hand for half a second with a characteristic movement, there are almost no false positives. Preloaded applications compass, pedometer and world time, shove very deeply, that when a sufficient number of them appear, I think it will be inconvenient. Like everything, if you have questions, ask, try to answer

Rep: (421)
* Chydo and here, it is interesting how such a structure behaves in a car.
I, the smartphone connects to the car radio on BT and you can answer calls with a button from the steering wheel.
And how will the watch react to it?

* waaad Yes, you can accept / reject a call from the clock, it highlights the contact with a photo or number. You can also speak into the microphone of the clock if necessary, here are the cases: you picked up the phone and said the phrase in the clock and hung up so as not to go after the smart, like "I'm in a meeting, call later" but for me it’s not really necessary = )
* TouchHD, In general, you are right, as long as there are no applications, this is absolutely clear, it's just nice to be at the forefront, so I purchased it. It is curious how it will develop.

* Volnovik, Yes, it also works with headphones.

Post has been editedRubaka - 01.07.14, 19:36

Rep: (146)
Chydo
A few points of interest ... is there a built-in timer, alarm clock, smart alarm clock and pedometer?

Post has been editedbizzon2 - 01.07.14, 16:03

* bizzon2,
there is everything except a smart alarm clock, there is also the opportunity to write a letter, note and reminder voice.

Rep: (0)
Built-in alarm clock, built-in pedometer

Luf @ 07/01/2014, 17:09*
Built-in alarm clock

Is the alarm clock built-in local or with reference to the one that is set in the clock?

Alarm clock smart (wakes up in sleep phase) or just normal?

Is there a timer?

When the alarm goes off, does the vibration and sound on the phone work? Or just a vibration?

How much is really enough time?

Post has been editedbizzon2 - 01.07.14, 17:12

* bizzon2,
1) an alarm clock with a binding, but if the connection is missing, it wakes locally
2) the alarm clock is normal
3) there is a timer
4) you can select in the android wear application to duplicate or leave only on the clock
5) today I took off at 9 am from 100% now 19:09 59% of the clock is left in active mode, I did not refuse anything to myself, the battery is not on the shore.

Rep: (49)
Can you please tell me who has edged them to cianogenmod 11?. That you won't be able to go on a trip without castes!

Chydo , thank. I understand that there is no smart alarm clock? Is there a store with programs for this watch?

1) an alarm clock with a binding, but if the connection is missing, it wakes locally

So it depends on the phone. On Ascend P6 4.4.2, alarms are not synchronized - that is, only local ones are set on the clock

* bizzon2,
there is no smart alarm clock yet, the application store is there, but there are no applications yet

* bizzon2,
Pro programs promise to appear in the store 07/07/2014

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:41