Bliss Pad R9733 - Discussion | 9.7 '' tablet

Rep: (2)
DiscussionBliss Pad R9733
PictureBliss Pad R9733
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Main characteristics
Screen Size (inch) 9.7
Android operating system
Built-in Memory Size (Gb) 16
SD / Mini SD Card Support Yes
Body Material Plastic
SIM card regular SIM
GPS Support Yes
Operating time (hours) 6.0
Display
Multi-touch Screen Yes
Type of touch screen capacitive
1024x768 screen resolution
TFT IPS screen manufacturing technology
Auto Screen Orientation Yes
Internet and data transfer
Wi-Fi Support Yes
3G Support Yes
Bluetooth Support Yes
GPRS Support Yes
EDGE Support Yes
USB features
USB Charge Yes
USB External Device Connection Yes
Number of USB Type A Connectors
Camera
Front Camera Yes
Rear Camera Yes
Sensors
Accelerometer Yes
Dimensions
Length (mm) 242
Width (mm) 187
Thickness (mm) 10
Weight (gr) 580
Absent
4G support no
No autofocus
No gyroscope
No compass
Proximity sensor no
Light sensor no
A photo
[attachment = "4781275: 97332. jpg"]
Drivers and software
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 24.08.16, 23:02
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
Widgets do not update the time, only when you click on them. Firmware with 2GB. Cut off 'date and time of the network' ', disable mobile networks, changed the launcher - no result. Taskmenedzhery not set.

Rep: (6)
Andrew Dallas @ 08.01.2015, 04:24*
Widgets do not update the time, only when you click on them

Widgets programs are updated every second,
fornews widgets need a constant internet maybe they are updated every 2 hours (on average).

Andrew Dallas @ 08.01.2015, 04:24*
Taskmenedzhery

Taskmenedzheryevil , Devour much and the device slows down, IHMO easier to close the manual.

Incidentally to the question of the price
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsadangel2 - 08.01.15, 15:32

1. Measure the currents after the holidays: we need a tester, buy. I'm not a physicist. Navskidku .... capacitance measurement method can only count if the device worked 2.5 hours, the current was approximately 2A is obtained 5ACH capacity order, i.e. according to the manufacturer specifications are correct.
2. BT and mobile networks for disabled nanadobnostyu, found this interesting prog Airplane setting - allows you to configure what will be cut off in '' on the plane '.
3. widgets did not understand what it was - everything was fine after reinstalling the system :-)
4. For the price, IMHO, a little expensive iron good for surfing the 'Net and watched movies, but soft damp.

Rep: (6)
And thank 1, did so vskidku capacity corresponds to the battery 14 indicated wh
If we compare with the battery on her 2ah specified 7wh ie 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 = 28wh = 8ah (- + course)
Attached Image

4 do not agree in the net worth of 4.5 to 6 in tomzhe dns 7rki start at 5.5 ips and with no 3g (yes and I around the city as well)
at the expense of the software agreement.

Lord, can perezalit rootjingling_2.1.2.apk?

Rep: (1)
Something in the downloadable archive "drivers" just them and no. Here's a question where to find them

Rep: (8)
There is this tablet, but after the installation of three games ended in a systemic place ... Using Link2SD does not help. One thread can suggest anything?

Rep: (11)
Hello! Where can I get drivers? On of.sayte not nashel.Po link in this topic is a program for firmware and drivers do not have folders.

With wood understand, but after installing the program does not see devays.Gde dig?

Post has been editedsergey2672 - 18.03.15, 17:57

[Quote name = "micro81" date = "25.08.2014, 00:44" post = 33779504]
Drivers Driver 32 & 64 32 & 64
[/ Quot)
Link above to Flasher, IF ANY DRAIVERA skinte plizzzzz

Posted on 17/04/2015, 13:45:

sergey2672 @ 18.03.2015, 14:55*
With wood understand, but after installing the program does not see devays.Gde dig?

WHERE YOU WOOD nashol? FOUR HOURS IN SEARCH Skins Shortcuts PLIZ

As it rekoveri to go? Clamp Vol + and power - are not included, shows no signs of even. All other shortcuts already tried

Bliss pad r9733 tablet and tablet wor (l) d dlamond pad wdp 3066 are klonami.proshivka from bliss suitable for world pad. I checked all the radio screen rabotaet.tach place without fear .nashel podbora.stavit method of instruction for vstroystv based rk3066.

photo clone

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello. Lord need help! R9735 model, 500MB memory system, NandFlash 14Gb, after installation 5 memory applications of course not. The question is how to increase the memory of the system? A couple of ways to try, do not roll.

Post has been editedHAyMOB - 24.05.15, 19:33

Good afternoon! Prompt please charging characteristics.

R9733 driver to connect to the windsurfing here

"BLISS Pad R9733
Bootloader for flashing with increased up to 2GB memory size (for software installation) to download "

http://bliss.ru/support/2012-03-05-09-22-17.html

4000mAn battery x 2 pieces = 8000

Help!!!

I am trying to flash R9733

I do everything like this:

https: //drive.google.c...QtVlBnNTdoQ3VIMzg/edit

I stumble on the item:

"If done correctly, the computer workflows will offer you to install the driver for the device RockUSB. To install Select Manual mode, and select the correct driver in the Drivers folder of the above file with the program-proshivalschikom."

But could not find the driver.

I found the driver in the firmware through fasting:

"BLISS Pad R9733
Bootloader for flashing with increased up to 2GB memory size (for software installation) to download "

http://bliss.ru/support/2012-03-05-09-22-17.html

But inside RockusbDriver folder and it Drava not see Windows 7 64.

In general, the bottom line is that people hvatanul virus in full screen: Send SMS to the number, and so on.

It can actually be cured like the computer, Kaspersky? Or just reflash, then where to get the driver? Or can not correct them ustanavilvayu:

Right-click on My computer, the Device Manager, find BPR9733 update the driver manually, specify folders with Drava - finds.

Help!

Rep: (2)
* inferno131313,
You have certainly not true, but under Win 7, I, too, would not start. I tried to 2 mashinah.T.e. firewood rise in input mode, and does not see the carcass flasher. Under XP it begs all normal. Although here, too, it requires a certain algorithm. Connecting to a computer, ship, put the drivers. Then we start first in the normal mode (flasher finds the carcass - it pink box), and then Vol + button and Reset (square in the flasher is green) and sew.

Normally it starts to work only after the flashing. For such money tablet super. I remain in the subject.

Sooner he praised. : Happy: poshol battery Jordania. The audit showed that a dead battery (they are there 2 pieces). After replacing accomplish your goal.

Post has been editedvemta - 02.10.15, 14:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 23:48