> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cube Talk9x - Accessories

Rep: (3072)
Accessories forCube talk9x
PictureU65GT
DescriptionпїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage | Repair пїЅ

About chargers
1. Postniorix
2. The post ofjazznblues
3. Fastfromvenuz
4. Fastfromerdhyh
5. What and Why It occurs when charging via USB
About Miracast Dongle
1. The post ofLepi
2. Fast from erdhyh
About covers
1. The post ofYRATAM
2. Overview cover ICARER Brand Honourable Series Luxury Leather Case.
3. Probably the best case...
4. Two coversby Anka for black and white ...
5. High-quality casewith the correct operation of the magnet ...
pro headset
1. Pro headsetSuicen AX-610
2. More on headsetshereandhere...
pro joysticks
1. Clone joystickSixaxis (PS3) .
Car pulse chargers
1. Pro Automobile pulse chargers
2. The post oferdhyh

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedLepi - 12.04.15, 16:25
Reason for editing: Cap threads

Open discussion of accessories for a tablet. I bought the original coverhere. I have not yet received, so the originality and other qualities of the judge prematurely. How come, I shall share impressions.

Rep: (1)
Case type Smart Case, with the magnets in the cover.
I ordered together with the tablethere.
The tablet, it sits like a glove, it looks very stylish, but there is one big "but" about which I wrote in the topic "discussion" - the magnetic sensor reacts to cover, regardless of whether on a tablet cover or underneath.

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBillycrusher - 29.06.14, 21:00
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (71)
* BillyCrusher,
the link does not work

Link corrected, went through the store, so can be run.

Rep: (13)
Yes it works, too, waiting for the cube + hope the same case

Rep: (0)
I was talking about in the discussion
Lepi @ 29.6.2014, 19:27*
Open discussion of accessories for a tablet. I bought the original coverhere. I have not yet received, so the originality and other qualities of the judge prematurely. How come, I shall share impressions.

I'm just the same. And it is no problem in terms of sleep tablet. It is not clear if what was going on, why the other cover problem?

Sergo78 @ 30.06.2014, 04:15*
It is not clear if what was going on, why the other cover problem?

Probably because in this case the model itself is quite thick and the sensor does not work, because between the back plate and the cover lid cover gasket obtained impressive. In my version of the cover behind a thin transparent plastic and magnetic "breaks" it, because It is close to the sensor.

Was going to order Smart Case Cover, one in which the lower part of the plastic.
From the discussion I can not understand, in which vendor you can safely buy and the magnet will not fail? :)

Rep: (18)
Vovik12345 @ 30.06.2014, 22:36*
the magnet will not fail?

How saw a photo of "thin" covers, all the logo in the lower right corner just squeezed in the soft cover. Would logo suffered metalized label may be screened from the magnet cover sensor when BLOAT cover for the tablet.
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexeich78 - 30.06.14, 20:29

alexeich78 @ 30.06.2014, 23:20*
screened to a magnet

the owners where there is a magnet in the bag at the bottom middle of the cover?

Rep: (22)
* alexeich78
I have a normal case, leather, with the magnets in the corners of the upper part. No glitches did not reveal. when closing the tablet to sleep, I woke up at the opening.

Rep: (9)
Prompt. aypada from a suitable cover for your tablet?

Rep: (22)
* servantus,
I think from no. Other location of the speakers, the volume rocker, the On button, etc. Somewhere even saw a video on YouTube, but immediately found.

Rep: (9)
* andresea
but precisely about buttons forgot.

The leather case three magnets. Two at the top and the opposite side of the third chamber it is likely to affect sleep.

Rep: (5)
and where it is possible to dig the film?

So I never got practical advice on mirakast whistles for a tablet. Impatience won. boughtsuch. I bought also because in the description said, though also supports my smartphone MI2S. So let's see, that support, and what is not.
Self-indulgence, of course, but I want to try.: D
iRUS86 @ 04.07.2014, 22:10*
and where it is possible to dig the film?

Also interesting. I shoveled the entire site Ali found.Hereandthereand a few links could be found, but in the lot 5 pieces. With whom to cooperate?
Here foundtwo pieces in the lot. Well, it is still possible to suffer.
I also hope that a spare film come together with a cover. But not the fact. Native screen protector is already looking no ice. Many scratches.

Post has been editedLepi - 08.07.14, 12:19
Reason for editing: about the film

Rep: (4)
I understand from not bulky black cases for the tablet is the perfect optionhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...r-Cube/1915186453.html ?

demon.nn @ 09.07.2014, 18:30*
from not bulky black cases for the tablet is the perfect option

I'm the same with the tablet ordered while waiting for the arrival. As I understand it, this tablet, there are 2 versions: the plastic cover with a thin and "leather" massive.

Rep: (23)
* BillyCrusher, I understand your logo on the cover - "characters," and the original cover - "ACUBE". Question to the owners of the original smart cover (plastic back), if you have any problems with BillyCrusher magnet does not work correctly.
BillyCrusher @ 29.06.2014, 21:20*
but there is one big "but" about which I wrote in the topic "discussion" - the magnetic sensor reacts to cover, regardless of whether on a tablet cover or underneath.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 17:28