> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Car Expenses - Auto Expenses | Accounting of all vehicle expenses and calculation of fuel consumption in one application

Rep: (165)
Car Expenses - Auto Expenses
Version: 28.00

Last update of the program in the header:18.02.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
It will help not only to assess spending on the car, but also to understand when they have exceeded the budget.

FIRST APPENDIX IN GOOGLE PLAY WITH FULL SUPPORT FOR TWO-THERMAL CALCULATION OF FUEL CONSUMPTION (GAS + PETROL)

Detailed description
Features:
  • Calculation of expenses (custom categories and more than 60 ready-made templates)
  • Planning service activities (by mileage, by date, by what comes first)
  • Catalog of own parts and the ability to take into account several types of work in one waste
  • Your notes and reminders
  • Calculation of fuel consumption - as for one or two tanks (summary and separate statistics)
  • Detailed statistics and comparative graphs
  • Fuel balance forecast
  • Travel calculator to calculate the run-on, the cost of the path and the necessary fuel
  • Data Export and Import (TSV)
  • 16 themes
  • Flexible settings (units and interface)
  • Widgets for quickly adding entries
  • Synchronization with the cloud and between devices (using Dropbox API - Pro)
  • Multiple vehicles (Pro)
  • No ads. Totally.

Better than the rest
  • Dual fuel consumption calculation
  • Universal fuel consumption calculation (full tank, control points, residual calculation)
  • Accounting for speedometer / odometer errors due to changes in tire size
  • Correction odometer readings (after replacing gearbox or tidy)
  • Fully customizable type of statistics screens - you choose and arrange cards with charts, statistics, events and numbers - 3 categories / 35 types / a bunch of extra. settings.
  • Prediction of the remaining fuel
  • Accounting for expenses is possible not only on the day of payment, but also “smearing” for the year of the same OSAGO
  • Creation of a report on service work (relevant for resale)

Car expenses pro - An enhanced version of the application (In-App), which differs from the usual one in the following:
  • multiple vehicle support
  • generation of extended reports on any of the cars
  • Prefilling fields when adding an entry from the widget
  • built-in tire calculator
  • synchronization between devices via Dropbox API, Google Drive
  • synchronization of events with the calendar (Google, Samsung, aCalendar, Local, any) and Push notifications.
  • built-in tire calculator

ATTENTION!
  • If you have already entered several records into the program, and there is still no calculation of fuel consumption, then you have not fulfilled the minimum conditions for the calculation - the presence of 2 records (up to full, control point or an indication of the remainder).
  • If you have a choice how to refuel - try to prefer refueling to full. Regular refueling to full allows you to more often update statistics on your consumption and reduce statistical errors. Use "control points" when you understand what it is and why.
  • The program is continuously developing and it is impossible to take into account all possible bottlenecks - if you have doubts about the accuracy of the calculation or other questions - write to [email protected] - I will try to answer as quickly as possible.

Links
kb2soft.ru- project site with updated help and answers to frequently asked questions.
Google+- closed community to get beta tester status and receive all updates in advance.

reference
General issues
Where to start (accounting refills)
Mileage coefficient
Mileage recalculation
Differences PRO version of the program
How to enter the mileage - through the odometer or counter?

Fuel consumption
Fuel consumption
How is fuel consumption counted?
How is fuel consumption for two tanks considered?
Why is the fuel consumption in the program not displayed?
How to improve the accuracy of the calculation of fuel consumption?
Why does the residual forecast differ from the real
Fuel balance forecast
What period is considered consumption?
How to tell the program the current mileage (to improve the accuracy of the forecast)?
How to account for fuel bonuses

Types of records
What are the records
Check Point
Filling a full tank
Residual indication
Waypoint

Waste and content
Simple and composite expenses
Waste / maintenance - what is the difference
How to account for fuel bonuses
Denomination- relevant for RB

Spending Templates and Events
Templates and categories of spending
Event forecast
Event Reminders (Popup / Push / Calendar)
Popup event reminders
Push event reminders
Calendar reminders

Import, export and sync
How to recover data
How to transfer data to a new smartphone
The principle and order of synchronization
Autosave data
How to export data to a file, and where to look for it later
How to make a large number of entries (through import)
Data Synchronization (between devices)
Setting up synchronization on the device
Export File Structure
How to import data
How to recover data after unsuccessful synchronization with Dropbox

Program settings
First start
Program settings
Customize vehicle
Sidebar setting

Materials (spare parts) and services
How to take into account the mileage of spare parts (tires)?
How to add spare parts to waste

I, as a developer, try to deal with any doubts in the algorithms of work. To save your and my time, please:
1. Check the help (spoiler above), whether there is an answer to your question.
2. Describe the problem by accompanying the post asking at least export data (with actual data) and, if possible, screenshots - even more so if they can specify your questions.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Up to version 15 support 4.0.0

Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Boris K. [kaftanati]
GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kb2.soft.carexpenses

Download:
Version: 28.00 Attached filecarExpenses-ce-release-2800.apk (10.29 MB)

Beta versions:
Version: 29+ Pre-release with running Google Drive and an indication of the active tank (kaftanati)
Link to google drive folder
What's new

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 23.06.19, 17:28
Reason for editing: Update: beta 29+ Prerelease with Google Drive running and an indication of the active tank, the header has been updated

Rep: (2)
I tried importing - got crash. Is this because of the beta?)
Attached Image

And about the program - great work. While the driver notes are crowed and the crowd cannot even roll out the test version for 2 years, one person did everything he needed. Thanks and big respect. Buy if the market will be sold.

Post has been editedCyberbob - 29.06.14, 11:33
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (0)
Hooray. I have been waiting for a long time. Many thanks and respect. I will test. Also ready to buy.

Post has been editedzwer112 - 29.06.14, 11:25

Rep: (4108)
The program will be published on July 1 and will be fully updated with all your wishes and advice.

M
Let's wait. For the time being, let him be at the root.

Drop the export file - we'll figure it out. You can in the subject, you can immediately on [email protected]

Rep: (3)
How to change the settings entered when adding a car? I have a car American, respectively, odometer in miles. Is it possible to have me enter the values ​​in miles from the odometer, and in the graphs and summary information the values ​​were given in km?

In the application for each vehicle, you can change the odometer, volume, flow. In this case, the odometer, if specified in miles, will be shown everywhere in miles. But at the same time, the consumption, if specified as l / 100km, will be recalculated accordingly.

If separately distinguish between indicated and displayed units. for the odometer - easy to get confused, it seems to me.

It is possible, especially for American (mile) cars, to add an odometer entry option with conversion and saving to the program in km on the fly - but this is a crutch.

Found bugs:
1. I have on the HTC One S, decently the program hangs when
2. I tried to import data from Fuel Managera, there was also a constant error. While the .csv file is not thrown into the Car Expeses folder itself.
3. I tried to edit the categories of spending "Fuel", the application constantly crashes with an error.
4. In Visual, it is not possible to flip the graphics movements to the left, right. You can only if the top click on the name of the next schedule
5. in the graphs, all pie charts can be moved as they please, they are not fixed in the center and some other “0” in them
6. After entering all the data, we go to “Transport” and it shows my car, and with a bunch of records, but only the records that were entered when importing from FM are visible, he did not add new records.

1. It is not clear why the category of expenditure "fuel" which includes "Refueling oil", because there is a planned "Oil change", and buying oil for topping up, like all other liquids except the "fuel" itself, is rather "Consumables"
2. I would like, of course, that the program automatically found the Fuel Manager upon installation and offered to download data from there to Car Expenses.
3. To the data entered in the Fuel Manager, automatically appear in the Car Expeses.

Still in flaws:

1.When a change in the settings of the cost of the path at different intervals, the recalculation occurs only after the program is restarted.
2. In the statistics on expenses, I have written from somewhere “Work Costs” -1.00

Attached files

Attached fileFord Mondeo 20140630 1020.csv(23.14 KB)

Post has been editedcorsik - 30.06.14, 10:25

Thanks for the detailed answer. In order

With ... what?

2. I tried to import data from Fuel Managera, there was also a constant error. While the .csv file is not thrown into the Car Expeses folder itself.
Can I have your file? Are you sure you chose it from the list of files in the directory?

3. I tried to edit the categories of spending "Fuel", the application constantly crashes with an error.
I'll try to catch it.

4. In Visual, it is not possible to flip the graphics movements to the left, right. You can only if the top click on the name of the next schedule
Made intentionally, I would even say on purpose:
- when the number of records is more than 10, I already want to bring them closer and scroll, the FuelManager is now in the old way and there is a torment there - the charts are constantly being turned over instead of scrolling.
- here flipping in the main field turned off, but always bring a reminder how to scroll
- if you make an adaptive shutdown scrolling with an increase, the user can get confused, as shown by the test "over his wife."

5. in the graphs, all pie charts can be moved as they please, they are not fixed in the center and some other “0” in them
I will limit movement, as well as scaling. Actually the possibility of increasing and added this opportunity - to drive the schedule across the field.
0 - those categories for which you still do not have any expenses. It is necessary not to display them.I'll fix it.
By the way, how is the font size? Unfortunately I can not test the display on all devices.

6. After entering all the data, we go to “Transport” and it shows my car, and with a bunch of records, but only the records that were entered when importing from FM are visible, he did not add new records.
You're right. Did not notice.I'll fix it.

1. It is not clear why the category of expenditure "fuel" which includes "Refueling oil", because there is a planned "Oil change", and buying oil for topping up, like all other liquids except the "fuel" itself, is rather "Consumables"
As far as I know, some mopeds / motorcycles require topping up oil in the fuel tank. This is a category for them. However, unused categories can be demolished.

2. I would like, of course, that the program automatically found the Fuel Manager upon installation and offered to download data from there to Car Expenses.
On a device without root-access with an application without root-rights, I cannot operate directly with the data of another application. Now in the FuelManager (as in CE) there is an auto-backup to the file and you can immediately tighten all the entries from the FuelManager - damn, you should use this, thanks for the idea!I will try to have time to introduce today.

3. To the data entered in the Fuel Manager, automatically appear in the Car Expeses.
How “regrettable” to inform CE users Fuelmanager will no longer be needed. Separating the functionality (not counting consumption in CE) is stupid, so the module for calculating consumption is both there and there.

But, in fairness, it is worth saying that the Fuelmanager will continue to evolve and fulfill its main task in the best possible way - to consider the flow. Get sync, design updates and color scheme support. But overloaded with extra functionality is not. Not everyone who wants to know their fuel consumption also needs costing.

With ... what?

Oh, distracted forgot to add! Hangs when scrolling categories of spending, on the floor for 0.5-1 second the following list hangs. Yes, and other actions just about freezes.

Post has been editedcorsik - 30.06.14, 10:34

Oh, distracted forgot to add! Hangs when scrolling categories of spending, on the floor for 0.5-1 second the following list hangs. Yes, and other actions just about freezes.

A large list of templates. To improve performance, I can take:
1. Reduce the number of templates / categories - but there is no extra
2. Remove / disable thumbnails - degrade visibility
3. It is already better to make thumbnails disconnected through the settings, but then you should start the interface switches section in the settings - with the advent of the color scheme settings, it will be.
4. Search for problem / brake sections of the code - I will take care of how I will solve other issues - publication / treatment of acute problems

What can you do:
1. Take down the patterns you do not need
2. And actually setting up categories once, you will go there much less often.

1.When a change in the settings of the cost of the path at different intervals, the recalculation occurs only after the program is restarted.

After changing the settings for the cost of the path, many interface details must be redrawn. Without it, can not do. Probably you do not change this setting every time?

2. In the statistics on expenses, I have written from somewhere “Work Costs” -1.00

In the evening I will torment your file, I will finish it off.

Rep: (10)
Stalk70 @ 06.29.2014, 01:59*
I tried importing - got crash. Is this because of the beta?)

the same story. : comando:
Everything. Understood what and how.

Post has been editedmihbat - 30.06.14, 12:19

Throw off your data - I will understand.

After changing the settings for the cost of the path, many interface details must be redrawn. Without it, can not do. Probably you do not change this setting every time?

Just in the Fuel Managere remember immediately changed. In general, it exposes once as more convenient.

Just in the Fuel Managere remember immediately changed. In general, it exposes once as more convenient.

Compare, improve.

Version 0.99
  • fixed template editing error.
  • Improved view of some graphs.
  • fixed first import.
  • minor edits.

Attached fileCarExpenses099.apk(5.44 MB)

Rep: (27)
Awesome app! Bravo to the author !! Already ready to go with him with FuelManager :)
/ Graph Visual-Monthly bottom text below the graph is too small, can not be read on 1080 x 1920 display. Opanki. :) And when you rotate the display, the graph switches to Value /

Post has been editedvovchikblin - 01.07.14, 11:08

Rep: (1)
and something is not imported from me.
He writes that the records have been entered, but in the end, as it was by zero, it remains so.

and sometimes writes "file with records not found"

Post has been editedcepro55 - 01.07.14, 12:48

This month, most likely, it will be by zero - the 1st. And in the middle should be spending on fuel.

Rep: (1)
everywhere 0 looked the same.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 07:37