Google Nexus 5 - Android 5.0 Lollipop Developer Preview

Rep: (862)
LG Nexus 5 - Android 5.0 Lollipop Developer Preview
PictureGoogle Nexus 5, LG D820 / 821 (Hammerhead)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 пїЅ | Ubuntu touch пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | ParanoidAndroid пїЅ | NexSense 6.0 пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Google Nexus 5 Owners Club пїЅ | Android 5.0 Lollipop Developer Preview

A WARNING
This is a preliminary version of the Android system. Use of this system image is governed by the Android SDK Preview License Agreement. The developer preview version is not a stable release of the system, and may contain errors and defects that may damage your data and device. The developer preview version has not been tested in the same way as the official system releases, and may cause your phone to stop working or applications installed.
Firmware
Attached Image
Version list
  • LPV79 - the first public assembly of 06/26/14
  • LPV81C - second public build with the addition of Google Fit
  • LPX13D - a preliminary version 5.0 of Lollipop from 10/17/14
Fastboot Images
ZIP images
Instructions
Instructions for firmware from a computer via Fastboot
Instructions for firmware through custom recovery
Getting Root
After the first start of the system, flashthis is a modified coreby team
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Next, by the standard method, using custom recovery, flashSuperSU.
miscellanea
Screenshots
Video reviews

K
Dear users! Google has released a long-awaited official update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The existence of this topic has come to a logical conclusion. Topic closes. Further discussion of the official firmware LRX21O takes place in the topic.LG Nexus 5 - Official firmware
Discussion of custom firmware based on 5.0 Lollipop, held in the subjectLG Nexus 5 - custom firmware
Thanks for attention!

Post has been editedEnton - 13.11.14, 00:09

Rep: (10)
And one more question. Is there any other way to get root, say without a PC? I don't have windows, I have hackintosh (mac os on PC)

Boot from livecd linux, ubunta for example in the console
sudo su
apt-get install android-tools-fastboot
And further almost the same as in win: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img. Maybe c mac os is also possible.

Post has been editedmnoabc - 11.11.14, 21:19

Rep: (10)
* dzagel but not an option in virtualbox to deliver Windows with all firewood and from it already to work in adb

Rep: (14)
Netbus13 @ 11.11.2014, 19:33*
But why the day before the release of the final version to cast? Just then everyone is already with a sinking heart waiting for the 12th)))

Well, this may be another rumor. And people are interested, especially since there are already a minority who are not going to upgrade to 5k ...

Rep: (294)
* dzagel
quite everything and on the hackintosh everything is done. I set myself up according to this instruction -[GUIDE] Set up ADB and Fastboot on a Mac easily (With Screenshots!)

Rep: (294)
* eckoable
But what prevents you from entering Settings / Sounds and notifications, and in the "On the locked screen" option, select "Do not show notifications"? or in this case, the notifications are somehow not so hidden? : sveta:

Rep: (515)
* ZenS,
* eckoable
And what prevents you from hiding notifications? : lol:

Rep: (616)
* eckoable Is there a reason to clean them? In the status bar then, they are not displayed.

Rep: (601)
* uzakkk777, duck can return the device to warranty

Rep: (601)
* uzakkk777, LG Nexus 5 - Official firmware (Post # 28295175) read

Rep: (0)
Hello! I have such a problem, on 5.0 the device does not connect to wifi at work, although it works without problems at home.

Rep: (30)
CeZaR626 @ 12.11.2014, 08:29*
Hello! I have such a problem, on 5.0 the device does not connect to wifi at work, although it works without problems at home.

Manually drive in the name, type of protection and password from the point

Rep: (1601)
M
Rules section "Android - Firmware"
3.2. It is forbidden to ask questions that are not directly related to a specific topic, do not carry a semantic load and have a clearly stimulating character (especially such as "When will you lay out?", "How long should the firmware be?" And similar).

Discussion of the dates and dates of release of new firmware is equal to flood and will be punished accordingly.

Rep: (117)
* schket,
everything works on the drain
no need to put assemblies from "Vasyan" with xda

Rep: (39)
* 6bIgJIo,
Use the search. Or try reading carefully.

Rep: (46)
Good day! Has anyone managed to get the flash player plugin to work on 5.0?

Rep: (183)
Guys, discard your native SMS application (is it already in the material design?) I want to drop it for myself) plus from me!

Rep: (268)
* _stigmat_,
Chat

Rep: (1969)
Sin52igor @ 12.11.2014, 23:16*
plugin? Be specific. Everything works like that!

he meant a flash game for example ... no, there is no support for this, in 4.4.4 it was still with a tambourine, it was apparently killed for 5.0 apparently :)

Rep: (862)
K
Dear users! Google has released a long-awaited official update to Android 5.0 Lollipop. The existence of this topic has come to a logical conclusion. Topic closes. Further discussion of the official firmware LRX21O takes place in the topic.LG Nexus 5 - Official firmware
Discussion of custom firmware based on 5.0 Lollipop, held in the subjectLG Nexus 5 - custom firmware
Thanks for attention!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19 00:32