> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Star Wars: Commander | [IPhone] [iPad] Strategy from Disney.

Rep: (316)
Star Wars: Commander
version: 1.3.12

Last update of the game in the header:26.06.2014

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The same Clash of Clans, just a side view.

Description:
Star Wars: Commander is a freemium farm with social and strategic elements, where you have to play for one of the sides of the civil war, be it an empire or insurgents, where you will have the honor to build your own base and provide it with an effective defense, while not forgetting to destroy enemy buildings in parallel.

System requirements:
Attached ImageIs requirediOS 6.0 or later.
Attached ImageCompatible withiPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C, iPod Touch 4/5, iPad 2/3/4 / mini / mini with Retina / Air.

Attached Image

Additional Information:
Attached ImageTongue: English.
Attached ImageDeveloper: Disney

Attached Image

PictureDownload: Star Wars Commander v1.3.12

Post has been editedE-dogg - 26.06.14, 11:05

Rep: (172)
* San2816,
However, tastes are different, perhaps there is such a person who collects all copies, “parodies” of klesh and throws his money to the wind in tons.

* San2816,
A large proportion of gaming belongs to this scheme and this genre: wacko: And people, as they say, “give up” what they are given.

Rep: (32)
San2816 @ 06.26.2014, 15:45*
To be honest, I do not understand those people who are ready to play such games.
This is just a wild horror. Everywhere Donat. The gameplay is dull. To do one action - wait half a century or pay. And similar things.

Each genre has its own fan. I personally always play similar games.
Thank you for about an hour trying to create an Australian account, where did you find the .ipa?

* paradox3099,
I have a lot of accounts :)

E-dogg @ 06.26.2014, 16:07*
I have a lot of accounts

Where did you get the Australian Card number?

* paradox3099,
It is not necessary to create a card, just go to iTunes for example in Australia, choose a free application, click download and you will be prompted to create a new Apple ID, create it without a card and go.

Rep: (31)
paradox3099 @ 06/26/2014, 12:06*
Thank you for about an hour trying to create an Australian account, where did you find the .ipa?

E-dogg @ 06/26/2014, 12:20*
Click Download and you will be prompted to create a new Apple ID, create it without a card and go ahead.

: wallbash: I do not understand you, why such difficulties, any account switches in 5 seconds to any country and back without any new IDs and cards.

Shelestrx8 @ 06/26/2014, 10:28 PM*
I do not understand you, why such difficulties, any account switches in 5 seconds to any country and back without any new IDs and cards.

When switching, it asks for card numbers, codes, etc.

Rep: (6)
I can not find Russian clans, so I created my own - RussianEmpire

Rep: (20)
My clan DarkSide is called. I play about a month already. I don’t like Kok, but in this game I liked the entourage of pollutants, and it was done quite qualitatively, the second update was already released, in which the menu was redrawn and a new level was added for all buildings + new units. In general, while interesting.

Post has been editedDevlmax - 05.08.14, 22:15

Rep: (5)
I do not display text (dialogues, names of structures). How to fix?

Rep: (1)
Not all dialogs are displayed, you have to restart the game, it's a bit raw for now.

Rep: (2)
How to create a clan? (Team). Something I can neither find. : huh:

Rep: (2)
All found. The question is closed. : thank_you:

Rep: (14)
Crystals would break :)

Rep: (0)
It would not hurt: lol:

Rep: (6)
Someone tried to break?
https: //itunes.apple.c....zenie/id847985808? mt = 8Like this is the current version and not the one in the cap

Post has been editedspelhofer2 - 28.08.14, 07:53

Rep: (14)
Does not break ...

Rep: (239)
Found a hard plug. Headquarters upgrade to 4 ur.
Price 45000 iron. But it does not accumulate, because the money is similarly more. Accordingly, there are constantly attacks.
Turrets Level 3 and wall 3 ur. do not save.
Either donate or ...

Rep: (8)
Interesting bug, start the quest. unload the game, go in and win the battle with the player. how many stars got in a battle with a player will be counted in the quest after a restart.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 17:57