> Information:

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

Ambulance (WM) | The help of experts is required!

Rep: (1407)
Dear newcomers! This topic is intended forYourquestions andouranswers onWindows mobile.

Questions on modern Windows Phone and Windows Mobile 10 askthere

1. If you have a word somewhere on / in the CCPAndroidthen to you in a subject - Newbie questions in the Android section , if aApple- then in iPhone, iTouch - Help , if aWP7- then in First Aid for WP7 Newbies .

Say "Thank you"reputation enhancement. If you have less than 15 messages - click the "Complaint" button on the message where you were helped, and write who helped you.

2. We recommend that you competently formulate a question - after all, only a competent question will give you an intelligible answer.
Be sure to indicate in the profile or in the signature model of your device. Often, the methods for different models and firmware differ, so the more accurate the boundary conditions are indicated, the more likely to get the right answer.
You can ask absolutely any question and be sure that you will get an answer to it.
Sample question and answer:
Question:"I can not understand the difference between Main memory and IPAQ File Store."

Each question must be answered with a quote.

Answer:
I can not understand the difference between Main memory and IPAQ File Store

IPAQ is non-volatile flash memory, which, when it is hard, leaves all the data in its place, and Main is volatile, main memory, where system files are best stored.

3. Before asking a question, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the topic, which lists popular questions and answers. - PPC FAQ.

4. If purposefullylooking for programs or need advice, what program to install - ask (and answer) in SEARCH PROGRAM, part 3.

5. If you need help solving problems withGPS and navigation , contact topics Ambulance for beginners in navigation or GPS FAQ (open to all)

6. If you do not understand abbreviations, terms or slang - be sure to study the topic."Terms and jargon".

7. The archives of this topic are in the subsection."Archive section". Section rules -Rules section "PDAs and Communicators - help" .

Post has been editedKenas - 22.09.17, 21:49

Rep: (0)
Please tell us in steps how to connect to the Internet on a bb using WM5 communicator.

Rep: (109)
qtek91001 ,
On BB, put Active Sync (if WinXP) and hook via USB. And on the PDA will be and-no BB

Post has been editedNick_V - 20.08.08, 12:49

Rep: (72)
vabsche need a little vice versa probably))qtek91001 , if there is a program "shared Internet" on the PDA - when connected to the computer, turn it on and select "connect" Well, if there is no such ... then everything is more complicated

Rep: (1354)
Nick_V , and after all the person asked about "the opposite" ....

qtek91001 , look for either "modem connection" or "shared Internet" in programs .... with the first you need modem drivers (there is a "getting started" drive on the disk) ..... with the second, only an asset sync and everything ....

Added @ 20.08.2008, 13:01

But what kind of WM do you have? 5 or 6?

I have wm5.0

I did not find such programs. Give the link please

Tell me, please, how can I install the card on an Asus 696 PDA?

qtek91001 ,
readInternet via GPRS
And ask for 6.0, it will immediately become easier.

Added @ 20.08.2008, 13:33

Victoria A ,
which one? Memory? Stick in the special slot on the case ..: comando:

Rep: (161)
qtek91001 ,
go to the FAK - there it is all painted
or you can simply use the PDA.Net program

qtek91001 ,
aah, then here:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/469
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/463

On Asus 696 of 53.35 MB of RAM, only 24.15 MB is free. At the same time, there is nothing in the Running Programs. I want to play COD2, but she needs 28 MB. How to increase free RAM?

Serg_zlt ,
This is a normal amount for 64-megabyte devices. How many immediately after the soft-rezet?

People tell me please, I have ASUS P535, can I put a photo on the video on it or not ??? tell me who can, the best way to name the program for this, and even better is to indicate the place from where it can be downloaded absolutely free =)

Mamanovicholeg @ 08/08/08 4:20:24
photo on video

raskrivushka..What is it?
And more?

izmalkoff ,
I have never done it, or is it just to turn off and turn on the PDA?

Serg_zlt ,
This is the tip of the stylus in the hole on the case of the device .. There is such a little one there.

izmalkoff ,
What is "raskrivushka" I know
But the "photo on video" is serious. : hang:

And nothing will fly out of the programs (IGo8, games, SPB)?

Serg_zlt ,
soft reset - how to reboot on PC
hard reset - how to reinstall Windows on a PC
You are told about the software reset

Nick_V @ 08.20.08 16:29:01
hard reset - how to reinstall Windows on a PC

not really. Hard cuts is zeroing everything that the user has stuffed into the machine. Return to factory condition.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/15/19 5:41 PM