Alcatel OT-7025 / 7025D Snap - Firmware | Smarfon 4.5 "

Rep: (287)
Alcatel OT-7025 / 7025D Snap - Firmware
PictureAlcatel OT-7025 Snap, 7025D, TCL P600
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Club owners Alcatel OneTouch

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Official firmware
  • [16.02.14] Fast with firmware for fleshtula v.01001 & v.01002 + backup 01002 for mod.rekaveri
  • [25.09.13] Of firmwarev29Z-0 ( for fleshtula ) DOWNLOAD
Modified firmware

Cyanogen Mod (Theme), naturally fake

On the basis of flow:
MIUI
Lewa :
Instructions
  • Instructions to change the place of internal and external memory
  • Instructions for ROOT
  • Changing the soft keys
  • Deciphering common mistakesFlashtool:
    1003) S_COM_PORT_OPEN_FAIL
    The problem with the port. May occur for example if you are disabled in the BIOS com-ports (though in this case the virtual com-port here and the physical USB, but if you disable you just do not see the equipment that puts drivers preloader). or a problem in the USB cable (the cable helps to change the firmware). any problem in the USB-port on your computer (it helps peretykanie cable into a different port).
    1011) S_NOT_ENOUCH_STORAGE_SPACE
    Occurs when the size of any portion of the firmware than the size of the space allocated to it (usually a block or core rekaveri). Decision. We also learned that this error sometimes occurs on the "raw" versions fleshtula, so perhaps will change the version proshivalschika.
    1022) S_UNSUPPORTED_VER_OF_DA
    You need to use a newer version of SP FlashTool.
    1040) S_UNSUPPORTED_OPERATION
    Scatter file does not fit the phone. For example, in 6582 the artist is present, and the phone is actually 6589
    2005) S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL
    On MTD flash phones, there are cases of errors:
    1. If you select Download, the daw is not installed on the preloader or dsp_bl blocks. You must use the appropriate version of SPFT, for example, v2.xxx for MT6573 phones, or turn off DA Download All mode.
    2. When selecting Download, a daw is installed on the preloader or dsp_bl blocks. It is necessary to remove the check from these blocks! If these blocks need to be flashed, you need to connect the phone in BOOTROM mode.
    3. When choosing ReadBack, Format or MemoryTest. It is necessary to connect the phone in BOOTROM mode.
    3001) S_DA_EXT_RAM_ERROR
    Possible connection problems. Check the cable and / or reconnect the cable to another port.
    3013) S_DS_SOC_CHECK_FAIL
    It is possible that in SP_Flash_Tool window is not worth a birdie on uboot. uboot - boot loader + drivers to initialize the basic equipment (screen, processor, GPIO). Or when in line the way there are Russian folder names such as: C: \ Users \ Kolyan \ Desktop \ Hut \ Drivers \ Firmware tablet \ 8.31 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03 \ Surfer 8.31 3G_20130402_V1.03
    3144) S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND
    In addition to problems with iron can be when the Scatter file does not fit the phone. For example, the name contains emmc, and the phone is actually with MTD flash.
    3066) S_DA_HANDSET_FAT_INFO_NOT_FOUND
    Occurs with automatic formatting, you should try to set the formatting addresses manually.
    4001) S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE
    The solution is to change the USB port and transfer the SP Flash Tool to the root of the C drive:
    Also there is an option to download agent that the file is no information on the CPU / Flash. Solution - upgrade proshivalschika. The problem may be hardware, such as the failed flash memory.
    4008) S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL
    Methods from practice that solved this problem:
    Changing the version of the flasher and the most interesting thing is that of an older version.
    Change cable for firmware.
    It is also possible in the process of installing the battery in the village ... Solution: charge the phone and try the firmware again.
    4009) S_FT_READBACK_FAIL
    In addition to reading errors in the phone same error for errors in the file system PC. For example there is no place for it is impossible to overwrite the file, or the file as it is locked. For more accurate log must look
    4032) S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL
    4032 encountered an error while attempting to change the firmware on the device with the MT6589 processor via Sp_Flash_tool program. The unit has recovered by formatting the phone via the Format button in sp_flash_tool program, then download the official firmware, and flashed it with all the ticks through download button. Sometimes you need to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and re-do the formatting, and then reflash if a previous attempt was unsuccessful.
    4050) S_FT_NEED_DOWNLOAD_ALL_FAIL
    Block sizes in PMT and scatter do not match. Look for the string in the BROM_DLL log
    size changed from 0x

It often happens
    Partition 13 (USRDATA) size changed from 0x0000000000000000 to 0x000000000B620000

MTC burns :-), to scatter size is not available, so he SPFT USRDATA calculates size based on the size of flash and places of BMTPOOL. And in the PMT inside the body size prescribed tables and blocks this in case someone or something has registered to zero: sh_ok:. For the treatment of this case can be renamed to scatter USRDATA in __NODL_USRDATA ... but there might be 8038 due to the difference in the names;). In general, this error is treated load all the blocks (one can usrdata enough), then the size in PMT should switch to the right.
    5002) S_INVALID_DA_FILE
    When configuring the SP_Flash_Tool download agent, you need to select the driver supplied with this version. Selecting other agents gives this error.
    8038) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
    It occurs if the names or addresses of the blocks in the scatter are different from the table inside the phone (PMT). It is necessary to look at SP_FLASH_TOOL.log and look for the NOT MATCH line in it.
    NandLayoutParameter :: CompareIsNandLayoutMatched (): NOT MATCH: load item key (CUSTPACK2), value (0x3444000), target item key (CUSTPACK), value (0x3444000)

In this example, you need to replace the name CUSTPACK2 with CUSTPACK in the scatter. If there are several differences, then this error will occur until the scatter after the corrections made is identical to the PMT. You can fix it right away if you compare the tables that are in the log just above the NOT MATCH line. The first of the scatter, the second of the PMT phone. It is necessary that all the names of the blocks in the scatter were the same as in the second table
    8045) SP FLASH TOOL ERROR
    the nature of the error is similar to 8038, but in practice edit scatter file does not help. The solution, unfortunately, only one -SO!
Recovery:
What it is:
Custom Recovery is a utility that is required for:
- Create a full backup of the OS (firmware) of your phone.
- Firmware unofficial mods, custom firmware.
Also, using rekaveri can do a hard reset, format partitions memory devices and a USB flash drive and make the flash drive on Linux partitions.
There are several types of castes. recovery: CWM Recovery (ClockWorkMod recovery), TWRP, etc. The most common is CWM (it is simpler and clearer than anyone else)
Navigating the rekaveri of a custom made:
  • "Volume +" - item up
  • "Volume -" - item down
  • "CL. ON." - item selection
Embellishments :
Polls archive:
[10.08.14
]
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonAttached Imageunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedolegusss - 13.04.16, 15:38
Reason for editing: Cyanogen Mod (Theme), naturally fake

Rep: (0)
So I did, and say the problem with just one operator. Change 3 Sims the same result. Welkom on the operator's all right, no glitches.
MTS - permanent link appears and disappears.

I would like to know precisely this problem:
1. The specific apparatus
2. The specific model
3. The specific operator
4. Does the new firmware fixes the problem where it exists or will be released in the near future

I know for a mad sabaki 100 km is not a circle, but the phone was purchased sister in one of the salons in the Trans-Baikal megaphone, as it does not go hunting to change the pipe for 7000 km

Post has been editedNiko_F - 25.06.13, 10:29

permanently stuck second Simca need to constantly 2 operator cover those symptoms, the network constantly jumping, ie, there is no
found such a person has a problem, and I quote: "... W mС–nusaСћ adznachu Toe INTO pratsesar MTK6589 admaСћlyaetstsa good pratsavats of MTS 3G, of Velcom anС–yakС–h prablem (prablemy not getaga smartphone and СћsС–h on getym chype) Alcatel paabyatsaСћ vyrashyts prablemu Вў Nova. prashyСћtsy. "
Today went to servismenam wrote Claim to ascertain the reasons and gave the sim card that will work without problems, said an answer within 2 weeks. I will wait for the results of MTS and Alcatel can during this time a new firmware release =)

Post has been editedNiko_F - 25.06.13, 14:57

Rep: (3)
artemka03 @ 04.07.2013, 18:12*
and one thread sewn through the phone from Alcatel program. there is the choice of devices there Alcatel 7025d? I have for some reason only Alcatel 7025 without the "d"

This difference is only in the presence of 2 simok (d-dual).

Rep: (1)
artemka03 @ 05.08.2013, 20:39*
1. Download and unzip the file linkhttp://www.4shared.com/zip/3HRtqraE/TCL_P600_Root.html2. run out flash tool3. sure !!!! select "with battery" 4. load (load) scatter file, located in the unpacked papke5. then put daw BOOTIMG RECOVERY6. click on and select BOOTIMG TCL-P600_130417__boot_patched_130508-162244.img7. click on and select RECOVERY TCL-P600_130417__recovery_130508-162244.img8.vyklyuchit phone and disconnect it from the kompyutera9.nazhat "download" in the flash tool10. connect your phone to kompyuteru11.esli flash tool in green mug written OK, the modified recovery proshilos.12.zatem if flew root - to turn off the phone, go to recovery - volume button up and button vklyucheniya13. Droidtools run and connect your phone to your computer. 14. establish root.vse))))

All the instructions are all wood, and vin7 and vi8 same error: loaded but not stitched?

Rep: (15)
try again

You may still need to enable usb debugging (on usb debugging) Developer settings in Settings

artemka03

Yes, all inclusive, can it is necessary to clean the firmware?

samurai100
I agree with you that the phone is very good indeed! What little is written because it is the owners of small and not all strongly dealt.
After the upgrade, the air vsheshne no changes were observed, such as all the same. ;)

samurai100 @ 21.08.2013, 10:47*
Something to discuss stalled phone. But telefonchik really good. A couple of questions on it:
1. Does not work search contacts in Russian dialer dully typed figures who have ever had such a problem?
2. Immediately after the purchase of the phone firmware has been updated over the air, does anyone know what's new has brought this update?

1.This is not a glitch. it is the producers have done so, download a different dialer, I use RocketDial dvuhsimochny on on our phone support, search by name there, and a lot of other advantages ..
2.U I also renewed after purchase that new does not know the first thing to upgrade, and then put the program started.)

Who updated the phone only by air pliz write your firmware version

Rep: (3)
Dacomen @ 11.09.2013, 15:35*
Firmware to wait as I understand it is useless in the near future? and what a third-party can not be put right? from other relevant bodies?

Well May came for two firmware updates :) Suitable looking from analog
Dacomen @ 11.09.2013, 15:35*
Firmware to wait as I understand it is useless in the near future? and what a third-party can not be put right? from other relevant bodies?

Well, from May on him came two firmware updates :). A third party unless with his counterpart -TCL P600.

Rep: (28)
With regards to the root. Ruth received viaFramaroot

I write about the already described problem of the phone to some operators (permanent loss of communication).
Studies have shown that this is incorrect work MediaTek MT6589 chip in the 3G mode on some operators. Disabling 3G solves the problem.
Hope firmware fix the problem.

Stopped working external speaker on off service in Minsk said that we on this model does not even heard, very disappointing, the seller did not have a replacement, and nothing similar that served off in Minsk service. Money back. I still want this or models, much like pain, in extreme cases, take idol 6040d.

Who sews through Upgrade S, help. In step 3, which buttons to clamp (call button, we do not have it)? Dropping through ON, on screen "one touch Snap" is not loaded, you can log in rekaveri. Here's a brick floor ...

docentart @ 16.10.2013, 14:52*
Somebody tell because of what this bug .. if you move the slider to adjust the screen brightness settings, for example from a minimum further to the right several times by gradually increasing the screen goes blank and nothing that does not respond, only helps restart and so constantly :-(

After the latest firmware - the same thing, plus a regular place of self-reboot the phone, I began to hang when calling. :(

Updated again in ONE TOUCH Upgrade S 2.8.0 problems I do not watch :)

Rep: (13)
kozhev

and through the ONE TOUCH (from a computer, right?) you all the data and programs are lost, or all ostaols intact?
and there is a warning, saying that all is lost ...

3d9n,
Oh, after the firmware download, remove the cable, hold the extreme touch buttons (left and right, center do not touch) and the power button, wait a few seconds and connect the cable. Further forward well or according to the instructions on the screen. I also did not realize that the harvest until I looked in the program factor. Translation program of the curve course.

Good time of day. All holders Snap greetings and wishes.
Prompt, after flashing with S 2.8.0 management of SIM cards using Tool Sim cards left? I did not see the 2 SIM card. He says that the program is not installed on the device.
What thoughts?

Rep: (8)
guys, I'm sorry, if that, but how to flash the phone, and where to get the firmware? And that is something I can not find ... :( please tell me, with me +: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 22:20