25.06.14, 13:34
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1116
Check in: 16.12.12
Fly Spark IQ4404

������ ���� Android ��� ����������� MTK download

Development of kernels and firmware for devices on the MTK platform � | Self-compiled kernel from source � | Instructions for building ANDROID from sources. � | Theme on assembling the source code MTK on china-iphone | Build TWRP for Qualcomm platform �

Theme Rules

• This topic is discussedPorting configs and drivers of your MTxxxx device to the latest version of the kernel.
  • This topic is not discussed. questions that are not directly related to this topic (setting up the working environment, searching for drivers for your device, questions like "What does Undeclared function mean?" errors when compiling)
  • There is no order table in this topic.- here you will be helped by advice, but you will have to do the main work yourself.
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important
You are kindly requested not to lay out the source code, manuals, etc. to other resources without the consent of the user who posted them on the forum. If you have received the consent, and the source has already lost relevance, it is desirable to throw out vendor edits and configs.
Frequently asked Questions
AT:Can I build a kernel if the manufacturer has not laid out the sources for my device?
O:The answer to your question was repeatedly discussed, for example "Kernel buildnot havingsource codes"you can build a kernel, but you have to put more effort into it.

AT:I heard that in this branch there are telepaths, fortune-tellers, mediums and clairvoyants who can give a complete and adequate answer to an incompletely formulated question?
O:Oh, to our great regret, all of the above comrades went to TNT and TV3. And we, like you, will also hope for their early return to the ranks of the users of our forum ...
In the meantime, please: if you want an adequate answer to your question, then formulate it accordingly.
For example: device + platform + kernel version / android + problem description + actions that led to it (configuration change, source code change, terminal log and / or logcat) + oh, unintentionally deleted + oh, but I don’t remember what ...

Results of previous surveys
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

MTK Android 4.2 Sources
MTK Android 4.4 Sources
MTK Android 5.x Sources
MTK Android 6.x Sources

MTK Android 7.x Sources
MTK Android 8.x Sources
MTK Android 9.x Sources
Modem sources
Useful of the discussions.
Instructions
Codegen and GPIO
Drivers
Logging
IDA
Modem
Utilities and scripts
Kernel patches
Github
Other

AjlekcaHgp MejlbHukoB, Sources onpan.baidu.com, lot.
Developer Tools

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 10.05.19, 21:16
Reason for editing: go to 8389
Cheshkin
Message#22
28.06.14, 08:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
Check in: 25.06.12
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
oh what I'll see ... check it out.
I do not understand why I have a roll off assembly on the tableclothhyperion70not. The sources are the same.

Post has been editedCheshkin - 28.06.14, 08:09

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#23
28.06.14, 08:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkinconfigs should be compared. What error in the logs gives?
Cheshkin
Message#24
28.06.14, 08:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
make: *** There is no rule for building an out / target / product / wiko / MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt 'target required for `mediatek / misc / ota_scatter.txt'. Stop
And the tablecloth is ready to go. And ebr and mbr. Those. he gets it and stops for some reason
also crashes when I run the 6592 kernel build

Post has been editedCheshkin - 28.06.14, 08:35

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#25
28.06.14, 09:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkintry to compare makemtk.mk
Cheshkin
Message#26
28.06.14, 09:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
compared. 98% the same

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#27
28.06.14, 09:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

CheshkinI just had a difference in the output of the scatter not in the misc but somewhere else
Cheshkin
Message#28
28.06.14, 09:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
hmm Can I hurry). Check

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#29
28.06.14, 11:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

* CheshkinThis is my place in makemtk.mk in comparison.
Attached Image

Left jb right kk

Post has been editedrex_xxx - 28.06.14, 11:23
Cheshkin
Message#30
28.06.14, 14:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

Rex_xxx @ 06.28.2014, 08:07*
In my jb source code, the platform description in mediatek / kernel / Kconfig lay, now it was transferred to the Platform

The problem is now in this file. I do not have it
upd. All fixed went to build the kernel.
upd not a fig not polshla. What is it that way
from kernels spawn on:
<command-line>: 0: 1: error: macro names must be identifiers
HOSTCC scripts / selinux / genheaders / genheaders
make [2]: *** [scripts / mod / empty.o] Error 1
make [1]: *** [scripts / mod] Error 2
make [1]: *** Waiting for task completion ...

with makeMtk
on
cp: failed to execute stat for "out / target / product / wiko / obj / KERNEL_OBJ / kernel_wiko.bin": No such file or directory
==>[FAIL] 2014/06/28 15:40:39

here guys explain to me noob.
What's the difference between:
.config
.config.old
/ mediatek / config / mt6589 / kconfig / platform
Yes, that's how they differ among themselves. ?
Why when I compile when I answer a couple of questions, it saves it in .config But when I do make clean, .config overwrites previously saved questions? Why when I answer these questions in / mediatek / config / mt6589 / kconfig / platform, by make clean it no longer cleans it .. why?
and getting a makemtk kernel is very important. See stub from logs
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / tablet / packages / providers / DownloadProvider / ui / res / values-zh-rCN / mtk_strings.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / tablet / packages / providers / DownloadProvider / ui / res / values-zh-rTW / mtk_strings.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / tablet / packages / providers / DownloadProvider / ui / res / values-zh-rCN / mtk_strings.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / generic_nand / frameworks / base / core / res / res / xml / storage_list.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / frameworks / base / core / res / res / values ​​/ dimens.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / generic_nand / frameworks / base / core / res / res / xml / storage_list.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / frameworks / base / core / res / res / values ​​/ dimens.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / frameworks / base / packages / Keyguard / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / frameworks / base / packages / Keyguard / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / text_last_update.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / image_shadow.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / text_last_update.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / container_3d_model.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / container_3d_model.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / xml-port-hdpi / image_shadow.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / values-port-hdpi / values.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / mediatek / packages / apps / Weather3D / res / values-port-hdpi / values.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / DeskClock / res / values ​​/ dimens.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / DeskClock / res / values ​​/ dimens.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / DeskClock / res / layout / time_setup_view.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / Launcher2 / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / DeskClock / res / layout / time_setup_view.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / Phone / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / Launcher2 / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / factory / res / matv / matv_pattern.jpg
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / resource_overlay / FWVGA / packages / apps / Phone / res / values-hdpi / dimens.xml
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / factory / inc / cust_ftm_matv_comm.h
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / factory / res / matv / matv_pattern.jpg
[CUSTOM] copy mediatek / custom / common / factory / inc / cust_font.h
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / factory / inc / cust_ftm_matv_comm.h
to out / target / product / wiko / obj / CUSTGEN / custom / factory / inc / cust_font.h

In general, here is a mistake.
CC scripts / mod / empty.o
make [5]: *** [scripts / mod / empty.o] Error 1
make [4]: ​​*** [scripts / mod] Error 2
make [4]: ​​*** Waiting for task completion ...
HOSTCC scripts / selinux / genheaders / genheaders
SHIPPED scripts / genksyms / lex.lex.c
SHIPPED scripts / genksyms / keywords.hash.c
SHIPPED scripts / genksyms / parse.tab.h
SHIPPED scripts / genksyms / parse.tab.c
HOSTCC scripts / genksyms / lex.lex.o
HOSTCC scripts / selinux / mdp / mdp
HOSTCC scripts / genksyms / parse.tab.o
Generating include / generated / mach-types.h
CC kernel / bounds.s
make [4]: ​​*** [kernel / bounds.s] Error 1
make [3]: *** [prepare0] Error 2
make [3]: *** Waiting for task completion ...
HOSTLD scripts / genksyms / genksyms
make [3]: *** [scripts] Error 2
make [2]: *** [sub-make] Error 2

Post has been editedCheshkin - 28.06.14, 17:07

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#31
29.06.14, 05:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkin @ 06/28/2014, 6:10*
get makemtk kernel

On the contrary, I’ll make compilation run with make. When using makeMtk, everything is reassembled each time, and make collects from the stop, plus modified files, so you have to reassemble everything from one line each time. And make stops right at the beginning - it cannot find auto.conf.
By the way, thankshyperion70I found the KK source for my 6572. It turned out to build the kernel, I just had to disable most of the drivers - only the screen and the touchscreen left my family for my device. What is good is that in the recovery the kernel started up and worked, only when it started on the screen for a couple of seconds, the artifacts came out. The system tried to run, but did not start the schedule.

Post has been editedrex_xxx - 29.06.14, 05:43
Cheshkin
Message#32
29.06.14, 08:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
makeMtk is enough once to work. Then it’s just through make.
I have the same garbage on auto.conf.
The inludk folder should be conf. She is not going to. And not going to 6592 or 6582
Huperion70 as it collected the core 6592)
and some sort of garbage with python on minte it just suddenly stopped working
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/ usr / lib / command-not-found", line 21, in<module>
os.execvp ("python3", [sys.argv [0]] + sys.argv)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 344, in execvp
_execvpe (file, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 380, in _execvpe
func (fullname, * argrest)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
This garbage generally fell off and seems to conflict with 3-koi. How to remove this garbage correctly? Or is it even easier to put ubuntu and nafig to blow it up?

Post has been editedCheshkin - 29.06.14, 09:47

--------------------
vredniiy
Message#33
29.06.14, 09:53
Zhuikoved
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3907
Check in: 29.10.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

CheshkinDuck can take down the top three, put 2.7? I had something similar on the arch.

Post has been editeda - x93-07 - 29.06.14, 09:55
Cheshkin
Message#34
29.06.14, 09:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* a - x93-07,
This seems to be the right decision.
I went to look for how to do it

--------------------
hyperion70
Message#35
29.06.14, 10:08
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2059
Check in: 13.10.12

Cheshkin @ 06/29/2014 10:55*
I went to look for how to do it
but you yourself wrote:

Cheshkin
$ mkdir -p ~ / python / src / && cd ~ / python / src /
$ wget http://www.python.org/….6/Python-2.7.6.tar.xz
$ tar -xf ~ / python / src / Python-2.7.6.tar.xz && cd ./Python-2.7.6
$ ./configure --prefix = $ HOME / python / 2.7.6 /
$ make && make install

I then corrected you:
$ ./configure --prefix = $ HOME / python / 2.7.6 /
$ sudo make && sudo make install

Why then version three?

--------------------
All animals are more equal than others.
- George Orwell -
Cheshkin
Message#36
29.06.14, 10:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* hyperion70,
time
Python 2.7.6 (default, Mar 22 2014, 22:59:56)
[GCC 4.8.2] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>

two
File "/ usr / lib / command-not-found", line 21, in<module>
os.execvp ("python3", [sys.argv [0]] + sys.argv)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 344, in execvp
_execvpe (file, args)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 380, in _execvpe
func (fullname, * argrest)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#37
29.06.14, 12:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

Cheshkin @ 06/29/2014, 12:44*
makeMtk is enough once to work.

It does not work, maybe I collect with the wrong team?
./makeMtk bm_new k

Before that, always make used.
Cheshkin
Message#38
29.06.14, 12:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3167
MSI WindPad 110W

* rex_xxx
well no. I worked on ./makeMtk n k.
upd
deleted python, mint 17 glitched.
moved python - didn't help
conclusion:
- do not put more mint
- do not remove the python
upd.
demolished the mine 17.
put ubuntu 14.04 gnome .. demolished It was painfully not convenient.
put mint 17. Immediately he glanced. Neither reads sim links. Archives of old backup does not unpack. Painted on unpacking.
put ubuntu 14,04 Again did not like it - demolished))
put the mint 17 KDE release from 26.06 .. we will see. Previously, the "broken" archives unpacked, Simlink sees. Now project 4.2 to restore and fix the links. I know 5 symlinks in ikshah. kernel / mediatek / .... 4 pieces. mediatek / custom / common / lk..lcm I created. .... where else do we have symlinks remind pzhl?

Post has been editedCheshkin - 30.06.14, 12:45

--------------------
rex_xxx
Message#39
02.07.14, 09:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

It was possible to run KK on a freshly assembled kernel, added only the most necessary drivers — the screen with that. The system has started. Now the "most interesting" begins - adding your drivers to the project.
CheshkinI didn’t manage to start the assembly either by make, or continue from the stop.
./makeMtk project n k
clears everything that was compiled and starts all over again.

Post has been editedrex_xxx - 02.07.14, 09:28
scorpio92
Message#40
02.07.14, 09:46
Good luck ...
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3506
Check in: 14.02.11
Newman n2

What is so special about ITC? You have the JB source as I understand it. Official, workers. The simplest thing is not to float your mock and transfer from 3.4.67 (or whatever you have under 4.4) ... / drivers / gpu / * (Essno 3.4.67 sources should be under a device with the same GPU). This update will tighten a few edits related to ion, mm, asm and the board-config device (ion). Even without Binder edits, with only one update of the GPU Kitkat firewood, it will already start. At least it works fine on the Exynos platform and the GPU Mali. I do not think that for the rest this process is different. If you take 3.4.67 as a basis - you need to have an iron ass and not less iron nerves to drag all the firewood from the office. kernels and fix them under the new code.

Post has been editedscorpio92 - 02.07.14, 09:46

--------------------
2.3.1. Signatures and statuses containing:
- More than 3 lines
Signature correctedFashionon
rex_xxx
Message#41
02.07.14, 10:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1116
Fly Spark IQ4404

on the Exynos platform

It is precisely what is not the MTC, I would advise at least to look at what the source tree from Mediatek is.
you need to have an iron ass and no less iron nerves to drag all the wood from the office. kernels and fix them under the new code.

However, I can be proud of my ass - the core works, so far I haven’t started the combo-board, cameras and ALS / PS. Before the mediatekovo kernel, I worked a bit with a kvalkom. The difference is huge. Starting with the fact that all specific drivers are moved outside the main tree and ending with codegen.

901 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 07:42