> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note - MIUI firmware

Rep: (604)
Xiaomi Redmi Note - MIUI firmware
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ |MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Miui Topics пїЅ | Firmware for 4G LTE version | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Configure Notifications пїЅ |

Mini FAQ * Useful information

Important information!
Drivers and Utilities
Attention!!! drivers best to put on windows 7 for other versions prepare a tambourine

Firmware
Firmware MIUI V6 - MIUI V9 on Android4.4 KitKat

Revealed firmware bugs!!! Required for review !!! Please write about new bugs not in the subject, butHERE
Tips on how and what to configure in 4.4
How to call with one touch or swipe on contact in miui6
If third-partyno topics are postedThemeManager.apk file to take fromfirmwarewith the same number
Replacementfull-timemiui6 applications

Patch memory changes of the weekly version and kernels with adb support updated post from wert21

MIUI V5 firmware on Android 4.2 from our members of the forum
Note that:
  • Official firmware and custom firmwares are made with Wipes Cache and Dalvik or Factory reset after firmware.
  • Miui ports from other phones and alternative (not miui) firmware - Factory reset before flashing.
  • FunctionalMi tools module in WSMstarting from version 34 firmwaredoes not work completely.

Official MIUI WCDMA firmware from miui.com is only English-Chinese, the market is present
ATTENTION!!! with its installation, you will overwrite your custom Recovery if it was installed
In the firmware only English and Chinese, as well as stock Recowery
Download the latest versionHERE
Previously released versions of official firmware

Multilingual firmware MIUI5 and MIUI6 from xiaomi.eu

Instructions
MIUI

Root / Recovery
Recovery

Root

On miui6 root is! for applications that need to be given resolution If this item is not in the menu, then use Patch to enable native rootstable MIUI 6 and read detailed instruction
Enabling root on a stable firmware version
Ruth on Global Stables
Then everything refers to miui
5:
We put Root withBaidu rootif we fail to read further
Get and enable Root - 1
Get Root - 2
Who did not have enough

miscellanea
Patches and all sorts of different improvements

HaveKrachatspruceSTVbutto firmware

Useful utilities and applications
Those who recently purchased the device

Phone authentication check, do first !!!
Authentication Programfrom Xiaomi.!!! ATTENTION !!! There were fakie being tested. Check 2
You can also install the applicationAIDA64if you haveother datathen you have a fake. If you have a fake, immediately return it to the seller, do not write about your problems in the subject. If you change the firmware on a fake device, you will get a lot of problems about which you readhereandhereandhere

Poll results
[Attachment = "11053354: FireShot_Capture_26 _-_ Xiaomi_Redmi_Note _-__________ MIUI _-_savagemessiahzine.com__-_ https___savagemessiahzine.com_forum_index.php.png "]

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 26.08.18, 23:53
Reason for editing: Editing header

Rep: (15)
techpunked.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/how-to-get-native-root-for-your-redmi-note-via-recovery/
root for this body, if anyone should

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 09.06.14, 13:27
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (869)
KIV13 @ 06/02/2014, 13:11*
I had the idea yesterday to try your "universal patch to enable the" root "on ALL JLB firmware (original, relocations, mods, etc.)."

It would not work, there is "protection from the" fool "worth it - checking that it really is Mi2.

ZY looked at the script - this is mine. Simplyredoneawesome moderator of the English-speaking forum, comradeAndroidFuchscheck for this device.

ZYY.Y. and, by the way, it is useless on the WCDMA version.Evidencefrom the same forum. It is necessary either to disable the check or to change the lines, which is, in fact, alreadymade.
Who is too lazy to read the file in the attachment.
Attached fileRoot_RedmiNotetest.zip(1.29 MB)

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 09.06.14, 13:28

Rep: (869)
Aosp appeared:http://en.miui.com/thread-22893-1-1.html

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 06.06.14, 16:39

Rep: (1251)
TWRP 2.7.0.0 in English: Attached filerecovery.img (8.16 MB)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The same version, but in a new guise:Attached filerecovery.img(8.05 MB)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

How to flash recovery if there is a root:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

How to flash recoveryusing flashtool from computer: Brief instructions for firmware RECOVERY via FlashTool.

Post has been editedhartec - 03.07.14, 12:50

Rep: (147)
Well, what are the guys. All the same, I managed to fix the problem,when it was impossible to enter recovery mode, or fastboot mode from a switched off phone! All the same, I was right, the Chinese before selling the stitched completely system images with a jamb and firmware, where there is no update. And it turns out that you can not boot into the recovery, or in fastubt and can not flash the new firmware, since there is no update in the firmware.

How to fix the problem:
1. Rebooting to fastboot mode, I rebooted using recovery (TWRP), which lies in the topic header. That is, we go on the phone to the Update item, then we select the reboot in Recovery. Boot into TWRP, select the reboot item, then boolaoder. The phone will reboot into fastboot mode. (As I installed this recovery, this is a separate song, described earlier in posts, he is also a dance with a tambourine)
2. Next, download this archive.
Attached fileADB.zip(8.42 MB)

3. Unpack the archive to the root of drive C on the computer.
4. Go to the ADB folder, then hold down the shift and click on the right mouse button. Select Open command window.
5. Connect the phone to the computer.
5. We type the command fastboot devices, check that the device is detected.
6. We type the fastboot flash boot boot.img command and wait for the boot firmware
7. Type the command fastboot reboot and wait for the device to reboot.
8. Check the work of loading the phone in the recovery. Turn off the phone, then hold down the volume down button and the power button and wait for the download menu.
9. In the menu, select the item you are interested in with the volume button down: fastboot, recovery, normal
10. Confirm the selected item with the volume up button and make sure that you are in the selected mode.

Before the procedure, I advise you to backup, I don’t answer for the bricks I’ve done at your own risk.I described the procedure that I did myself on my phone and I normally earned a boot.
This procedure is only for the WCDMA version of the device!

Shl.If you initially can not get into fastboot mode on the phone, then I advise you to do the procedurefrom dear* Wanhakettu
The procedure for flashing from the state of a brick with the substitution of normal recovery (TWRP)
Next, follow the steps that are described above in this post, that is, we go on the phone to the Update item, then we select the reboot in Recovery. Boot into TWRP, select the reboot item, then boolaoder. The phone will reboot into fastboot mode. Next, perform the steps according to the instructions from step 2.

In general, I advise you, before buying on Ali, to write to the sellers, so that they do not flash anything themselves, so as not to encounter such dances with a tambourine like me and many here. Let it be better sent with factory firmware.

Post has been editedjenyakim - 17.06.14, 15:06

Rep: (10)
So repair IMEI phone:
1) Root rights are required
2) download from the forum or Play Marketa program Android Terminal Emulator
3) run the program and execute the su command (root rights for the program are obtained!)
4) further enter:
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1.7, "IMEI_1"'>/ dev / radio / pttycmd1
echo 'AT + EGMR = 1.10, "IMEI_2"'>/ dev / radio / pttycmd1
where "IMEI_1" 'and "IMEI_2"' is your IMEI (present on the box of your phone)
reboot the phone and voila !!! : happy: the phone catches the net again and identifies your sim card
p.s. It is important to correctly enter all the characters !!! : thank_you:

If you restore imei in this way, they will fly off after reflashing. If this is critical then restore imeiby this method

Post has been editedStarPer007 - 16.09.14, 14:02

Rep: (348)
How to get root for the 23rd version of MIUI for WCDMA:

Download the files at the bottom of the link and drop into the root of the external card (NOT in the phone's built-in memory card!)

Reboot into the regular recovery through the "Update" program, go to the settings and select "Reboot to Recovery"
The screen with Andryukha's belly is loaded up (do not worry!), Click on "Power", and enter the regular recovery!
Select the button "Vol -" Install from SD card, install it one by one. Order (without leaving recovery and without overloading):
1. Attached fileInstall_su_RedmiNote.zip(192.57 KB)

2. Attached fileRoot_RedmiNote.zip(1.29 MB)

Attention! "Vol +" is "OK", do not click on "Power" !!!

1. Reboot, check the root (on the workstation. Security, Permissions, Root Rights - include)
2. Then download TWRP from the header, and the file recovery.img and drop it on the external card again.
3. Install Mobile Uncle from the market or fromsavagemessiahzine.comgive rights if required
4. Flash the file recovery.img, and immediately reboot !!!

Total:
Ruth is and TWRP recovery too !!!

ZY Oh yeah, first of all, make a backup right away in the recovery, turn on the NVRAM checkbox too for every fireman !!!

Post has been editedwildus75 - 26.09.14, 18:45
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (1371)
Translated firmwareMIUIRedmi Note-WCDMA JHDCNBE23.0(Russian and Ukrainian).
The firmware is deodexed. T9 multilanguage. Without WSM tools and xTension.
Removed Chinese applications, standard recovery, "Mode for the elderly."
gapps are installed (Play Market and voice input are available immediately), Russian greetings in MMS.
Google LatinIME keyboard installed.
Root standard (just turn onapplication! Security-Permissions-ROOT Rights).
To switch the USB mode to default, the item "USB connection by default" has been added to the Settings-Special features (works only when the USB cable is connected)
Dialer application (Phone) with muted USSD request sound and Added Settings-Mobile Network-Other Settings item.
ThemeManager.apk without hieroglyphs and the first tab "Local"
Email application with adding to the list of the frequency of checking account "Never" and with allowed file attachments: zip, gz, z, tar, tgz, bz2
Camera fixed (photos were always recorded on internal memory). Now if a memory card is inserted it writes to the card, if not - then to the internal memory.
The translation was made by jBart using the MIUI.SU repository (Russian and Ukrainian).
Downloadmiui_H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_masslakoff.zip mirror374 MB (392,984 871 bytes) MD5: 99018dcdbb8fc6529eaa0df777e7cc4d
The firmware already includes the MMS, Camera and libsqlite patches.
Patches for firmware JHDCNBE23.0
Auto-brightness with Redmi 1 settings (Hysteresis 300ms)
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_AutoBrightness.zip

Rollback patch Auto brightness (Hysteresis 4000ms)
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_AutoBrightness_orig.zip

Camera - if a memory card is inserted writes to the card, if not - then to the internal memory. The creation of the .nomedia file in the folder with photos is disabled. Fixed 5Mp mode for the front camera
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Camera_deodex.zip

Original camera (without modifications, only translation) H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Camera_orig.zip

Correction of the problem with the display of contact names in the call list after the reboot.
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_libsqlite.zip

MMS application with debugging disabled (thanks to hartec)
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_MMS.zip

Round battery with percentages
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_RoundBatt.zip
It works only in the battery percentage indicator mode (Settings-Battery-Battery indicator-Percentage)

Rollback patch "Round battery"
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Batt_orig.zip

Sort contacts by last name and display the name in the name format when making calls and in the call list
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_ContactsProvider_FIO_deodex.zipAfter installing the patch, only newly created contacts will be affected.
To make the patch work, you need to do the following
1. install the ContactsProvider_FIO.zip patch
2. ATTENTION! THIS WILL DESTROY ALL CONTACTS AND CHALLENGE MAGAZINE !!!
root explorer-om three database with contacts /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db
3. reboot the phone
4. sync contacts with google

Contact sorting is standard (rollback for previous patch)
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_ContactsProvider_deodex.zip

Dialer application (Phone) with the USSD request sound muted and the SIM-card selection time changed when calling:
time 3 sec:H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Phone_3s_deodex.zip
time 5 sec:H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Phone_5s_deodex.zip
time 10 sec:H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Phone_10s_deodex.zip
Added item Settings-Mobile network-Other settings

Original Phone app (no edits) H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_Phone_orig.zip

Applications removed from firmware (BugReport, GameCenter, GameCenterSDKService, SuperMarket, jjhome, jjmms, PicoTts, Userbook, UserbookProvider, VoiceAssist)
H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_RemovedApps.zip

patch reducing the minimum brightness of the display H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_framework-res.zip

rollback for brightness patch H3W_JHDCNBE23.0_framework-res_orig.zip

Replacing Google keyboard with HackersKeyboard (dictionaries need to be downloaded separately)
H3W_HackersKeyboard.zip
ATTENTION! Google keyboard will delete with all the settings !!!

Patches and firmware install via TWRP.
This option is possible to install the firmware and patches (on standard recovery):
System Settings - General - About Phone - System Updates (Settings - General Settings - About phone - System updates)
Press the "menu" - Select the file to install (Select update package)

At the moment there is a glitch with the list of calls - after a reboot in the list of calls the names of subscribers are not displayed, but only numbers.
To eliminate inconsistencies, perform in the Phone application - Settings -Contact management -Rebuild T9 indices
UPD: The issue is resolved in Patch "Correction of the problem with the display of contact names in the call list after reboot ."

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmasslakoff - 10.07.14, 15:45
Reason for editing: Auto-brightness with Redmi settings 1

Rep: (1129)
Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note

08/15/2014 - compiled from sourceRecovery TWRP 2.7.1.1for Xiaomi Redmi Note
Special thanks to someonejavumfor helpful hints!
Installation via mod. Recovery, and from whom the stock Recovery is desirable to flash through FlashTool.
To flash via FlashTool, you need to remove it from the archive.recovery.img and put next to the scatter file.

In this Recovery, I was able to further implement:
- mount sdcard to pc
- workUSB flash drives with Fat32 or exFat file systems (to do this, connect the USB flash drive to the phone via Otg-cable and in the tab Mount put a tick against the item Usb-Otg)
- choiceFS for formatted partition
- workUSB mice
- supportPTA
- full functionalityadb
- battery charge operation
- applied themeHolofied from user z31s1g

Attached fileXiaomi_RedmiNote_TWRP_2.7.1.1_by_SevenMaxs.zip(8.64 MB)
MD5: B3B558C868E674224B4EC326584C99AB
Several screenshots
Screenshots can be viewed in this.postunder the spoiler "Recovery TWRP 2.7.1.0 Stable "
Past versions
Attached fileXiaomi_RedmiNote_TWRP_2.7.1.0_by_SevenMaxs.zip (8.08 MB)
MD5: 9F33920C29E08A065DDC91DE38A6011E

Post has been editedSevenmaxmax - 16.08.14, 13:18
Reason for editing: Compiled and added TWRP 2.7.1.1

Rep: (0)
Attached Image

I did everything according to the instructions.
- the driver installed on the wines 8 only after disabling the verification of certificates!
FLASH TUL 1408 was standing - it was not sewn on it stood in one pair without changes, and at the same time it sewed 1352 - it took 1-2 minutes!

Thanks to all

Post has been editedBzzzz3 - 25.06.14, 22:31
Reason for editing: Hide screens under spoiler. Moderator.

Rep: (33)
Hello everyone "I need help !!!

The phone came with an unusual firmware (on the screen). The update button (about the phone) throws out the menu; there is no update icon. Curve translation and so on. I wanted to install firmware from MIUI.ru or su.
Seshel in recovery cursed the phone model (assert failed: getprop ("ro.product.device)
- there is a build - ro.product.model = HM NOTE 1TD
and I have HM NOTE 1W. I tried to adjust the same. I deleted the lines, the process went, 30 Percent of the firmware and writes a feil without a hint.

Give advice what to do pls.

wcdma 2gb 1.7

This is already a late advice, but all the same.
As I understand the regular recovery you have alive. To avoid this error it was enough to do the following:
On the computer, open the archive with the firmware and IDNM along the way
META-INF \ com \ google \ android \

There is a fileupdater-script . We get it from the archive to the desktop, open the notepad (I use Notepad ++) and delete the first 2 (if I'm not mistaken) lines starting with assert

Post has been editedshade9624 - 26.06.14, 00:02

Rep: (1251)
Modified framework.jar from firmware 23 frommasslakoff so that battery statistics are not reset after a reboot.
Attached filebatt.zip(3.98 MB)

Set from twrp, make wipe dalvik.

Post has been editedhartec - 26.06.14, 10:17

Rep: (33)
Permanent flyouts, when working with the keyboard in the vibera and skype

What prevents to put another? I immediately changed to Swiftkey

Rep: (235)
Hartec @ 06/26/2014, 15:31*
I think that the programs you are looking for are complete, and they all work on Aospas, but there are some troubles with permissions.

Yes, I tried many programs from the market. Not yet found to work properly.
Perhaps they use standard interfaces that are implemented differently in MIUI.

Rep: (235)
Hartec @ 06/26/2014, 12:39*
As a result, I sit on 2.7.0.0, which repacked again, correcting the display of% battery, changed the pictures. Perezal in post with tvrp.

By the way, why not make this TWRP in the form of a zip? Then the Flash Tool is not needed.

Now I just tried, replaced in the archive TWRP 2.7.1.0 recovery.img
on your. I went into the old TWRP, successfully updated from zip, rebooted to a new one.

Attached fileXiaomi_RedmiNote_TWRP_2.7.0.0.zip(8.3 MB)

Post has been editedmclaude74 - 26.06.14, 15:54

Rep: (21)
I was asked in person how I was stitching mine.
I had a prose in Russian, but somehow miserably translated. in some places in Russian, in some places in English.
I did so. Do it at your own risk

1) firsthttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=582979&st=0#entry32245013get root
2) then downloadВ® Mobileuncle MTK Toolsand install. enable root - the security icon on the desktop, then permissions, root move the slider.
3) download and unzipphone recovery
4) using mobile uncle, install the recovery from point 3. In the program, select the update recovery, and then select the recovery image. Agree on a replacement.
5) installMIUI Redmi Note-WCDMA JHDCNBE23.0 (Russian and Ukrainian) through the recovery and make wipe.
everything

Post has been editedkhot - 26.06.14, 16:53

Rep: (14)
"CPU power saving mode" in my opinion does not work at all in MIUI. With the mode turned off in the benchmark, the phone scored fewer points than with the enabled ... o_O

The same "parsley".

Rep: (344)
Weather, you can safely remove both skirts, but if xiaomi service and frame work, if you delete, climbs xmpush
and in the processes the browser and other applications that use it are constantly hanging, and if the service and the framework freeze have passed like disable servis, then everything is fine xmpush does not climb.

Rep: (44)
* n223vr,
Most likely it is. I will go 23 - I will compare. Before that, I had a Huawei Ascend Mate, my record of 7 hours of work of the navigator, without charging. And on average, 2 days kept. And with this, the day does not hold.

I do not see any problems with en. consumption on the 23rd firmware.
This morning, at 5:30, while I was going to work, I actively poyuzal the bodies and strained it with loading three films on the wifi, from 90 percent to something, I sat down somewhere to 81%, used it all day as a telephone, only conversations and something else on the little things, now at 15:00 (after 9 hours) I have a 76% charge, 70% brightness screen, I don’t see much of a crime.

I recommend to go to the security application, then select the battery>battery saving, there you can configure the power profiles, in particular, there are three en modes. consumption proca.

Rep: (1371)
Who made the thread to call log (sms)
instead of small truncated rectangles
with tsifirki 1 and 2, indicating which (with what) SIM card was made
Call (SMS), the icons of the operators of your SIM cards were substituted (MTS, Megaphone for example)?
Made already, takehere

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19 11:01