LG G2 - Cloudy Firmware

Rep: (609)
LG G2 - Cloudy Firmware
PictureD800, D801, D802, D803, F320, LS980, VS980
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Cloudy firmware пїЅ | Stock / StokMode пїЅ | EVA ROM пїЅ | CM11 пїЅ | CM12 пїЅ | Simple rom пїЅ | Modifications пїЅ

Important information!
Topic is the creations DeveloperCloudyfaandG3 / G4 ports for LG G2

Tips for those who first flashes the smartphone! | 10 commandments novice | use search | Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".

And, of course, whatever you do - do at your own risk!

FAQ
-How to enter the engineering menu? - In the native dialer to dial * 802 # 3845 #

-How include weather animation on the lock screen? - Settings->display->screen lock->Weather animation

-Perezaleyte, please,Index - All requests for files perezalivke reservein this thread!

-I do not make out the letters in the Russian-dialer ((( - If the methods of their caps do not help - not soared and setExdialer

-Link in the header is not active, the curator of that - sleeping? - Do not clutter up the subject such messages - Write meQMS- I'll fix you, and another plus for the help vpendalyu ;)

-I with the application - I do not know how to hide the image under spoiler - Open square bracket ([) write spoiler, close (]) screen, open ([) termination method (/) spoiler close (])

-How to turn "Ok Google" to make it work with any desktop or even with the freezing of the screen? - Put the primary language in English. From any screen works from the lock screen, not all

-In CloudyG3 radio does not work - I'm broke? - Nothing you have not broke - in earlier versions CloudyG3 radio did not work. Install a more recent version of the firmware.

-I have a G3 ports is not entirely correct operating mode switching networks ... - It is necessary to remove and LteConfigs.apk LteConfigs.odex in system \ app then reboot

-Can whether to roll the latest firmware on the old? For example CloudyG3 1.1 to 1.0? - You can, but I personally do not recommend highly

-How to enable ART? - Settings-->Developer options item: User Environment

-Not working ART ( - If there is a Xposed - it will boot automatically switches the smartphone work on Dalvik

-I have to Antutu little "marks" ( - If the firmware is running smoothly, no crashes - he gave you this Antutu? Relax and have fun with the smartphone)

-I asked here, and no one answers? - All of us here are - schoolchildren, students, workers, directors, chiefs, freelancers, doctors, etc. - are interested in the development of the branch and the maximum assistance to all others. But it is worth noting that there is no one nobody should. If aid is not received - most likely solution, nobody knows. No need to duplicate the message, but rather a look at the first and fix it - not included all the information (the exact model, firmware that is already done, at some point there was a problem, and so on). Well, or banal problem itself is not expressed in the topic.

-I something anything at all I do not understand ... - No offense, but I would not recommend you even begin to flash a smartphone, except that only really need. In any case, first read myTips

-How to make a backup on CloudyG3? - Settings-Backup and Reset Service LG Backup

-How to G3 ports go to the application menu - Menu button not? - Hold down the "Recent apps"

It is a terrible annoying blinking flash when you receive a message - Settings, special, flashing warning capabilities remove daw

It does not work on radio ls980 - Put the core doriman 7.4 to 980 ls

Do not have enough change music volume keys, and in general - I do not have the usual buttons - GravityboxorG2 Xposed Premium v2.0.7orG2 TweaksBoxyou pomosh. or cornyPocket Skip Track(Does not require Root rights and Arte works)

-How to turn off the sound and vibration when you unlock? -Settings-Sound-Response to the touch and the system, and then remove the checkbox in the Screen lock sound

A constant optimization of the applications after installing Xposed, how to fix? -Just reinstall the applications patched Lucky Pather-th.

-Will there still new firmware from CloudyFA? - Be patient and wait, no one knows anything about it, and yes, the question at each no pages will not change the situation, so just wait.

Aaaaaa! Still napartachil!
Scattering
Instructions for those who have erased everything and do not know how to throw the firmware into the phone
Provided that the set TWRP, is necessary to format a flash card in FAT32, throw back firmware (e.g. Cloudy;)), go to TWRP (for TWRP input phone off click simultaneously "Power" key and "volume down" Once illuminated screen. - let go, wait a moment and then we press the above combination of buttons we find ourselves in a reset to factory settings menu Several times we press the power button and your phone reboots in recovery) and flash the smartphone according to the standard instructions....
Here is another instruction

Firmware
FirmwareCloudyversatile - suitable for all versions of our system (there are some exceptions).
Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
Cloudy G2 (LG G4 port)
Always the latest version at XDA(presentlyv.3.3 ) Cloud mail Idisk Gdrive
v.3.2 XDA
v.3.1 Cloud mail Google drive
Installation on the LS980
"The secret of happiness"by Wolkmanx
Reviews

v3.0(Only LS980, LG G4 is not a port)
v3.0 (F320S / L / K, not a LG G4 port)Cloud mail

Android 4.4.2 Kitkat

repository@mail.ru + firmware on most kernels are also availabletorrentoption.
Updated the post with the firmware on torrentsrutracker.org

Instructions
Instructions for installation is identical to all the firmware (recommended setting through TWRP)How to flash TWRP?
Firmware Lollipop
Photo or custom bikes based on runoff 5.0.x:
1) loaded in rekaveri
2) Making Backup
3) Full wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
4) sews
5) Select your option in Aroma (if any)

With 4.4.2 or any AOSP:
1) loaded in rekaveri (necessary for CloudyG2v3.1twrp 2.8.6.1On other versions may overwrite rekaveri after firmware and security error when reconstituted)
2) Making Backup
4) SewLP bootloaderhis model (thanksMaksLICH)
5) Do not put the firmware rebooting
6) Select your option in Aroma (if any)

Kitkat firmware
Photo or custom bikes based on runoff 4.4.2:
1) loaded in rekaveri
2) Making Backup
4) sews
5) Select your option in Aroma (if any)

With 5.0.x or any AOSP:
1) loaded in rekaveri
2) Making Backup
4) Sew KK bootloader of your model
5) SewQC modemyour model
6) Do not put the firmware rebooting
7) Choose your option in Aroma (if any)

Increase the volume of conversational dynamics.

miscellanea
For Cloudy G2

For CloudyStock, CloudyPro II, CloudyFlex

For CloudyG2 KK, Optimus G3, Eva G3
Fixes partially changing the lock window screen cover from round to rectangular (for LG G3 ports)
Attached fileQuickWindow.zip(21.49 MB)
installed through rekaveri
Review: Dialers - round. Phonebook (last dialed number) - rectangular, but not entirely fit. Normal player. Watches - altered only one skin under the rectangular window. CMC round.
Another option:Attached fileQuickWindow + Fixv2.zip(3.69 MB)
View looks like

Changing mac address
A comprehensive display of the contacts in the phonebook for G3 port
Full contact with call mapping
Problem with waking up in the Cloudy G3 and white stripes
Xdabbeb's Camera v 4.0.0 (for G3 ports)(After installation, it is necessary to clear the cache, otherwise when taking the camera will crash)
Larger photo when they call on CloudyG3 1.1 & OptimusG3(we put through the recovery without wipes)
Tweakbox for CloudyG3
Task Manager(It is not in CloudyG3) -Throw apk in system / app, set permissions rw-r - r-- and reboot
Fixes for CloudyG3And furtherFix (Caution! Small-Navi-G3-1.0 cuts widget Smart Notice)
Full alphabet in the contacts for CloudyG3 +Another version
Working for Skype CloudyG3
Smooth scrolling for CloudyG3 1.3 firmware
Stock camera on CloudyG3 (Use with caution, backup and all kinds of prayers)
Dialer for CloudyG3 1.3 free sms icon with an extended line and a full Russian alphabet.
Nav bar in Android L style for Cloudy G3
Maud SMS client for CloudyG3 1.3
To work through the WiFi hotpot rekaveri sewAttached fileCloudy_HotspotFix.zip(178.69 KB)

Maud in dark colorsonly for Cloudy G3 v2.0 / 2.1 and 2.2.

Universal additions
Kernels

When choosing LTE is not saved choice?
It is necessary to remove and LteConfigs.apk LteConfigs.odex in system \ app then reboot.

Russian letters in the dialer / likely for all firmware /
Russian letters in the dialer ( dialer design and its color does not change, only add Russian letters )
Established through mod.rekaveri without any wipe
Guaranteed to work on 802 - on the other versions - only's backup
Not suitable for OptimusG3 V1.4

Another way(Tested on LS980, D802 and VS980)

Tweakby unloading the desktop and for autonomy
Sundriesfor LS980
Review stitch increase method, interface speed and accuracy clicking
Changing the navigation buttons
Sound fix
Way to open calls by default, but not the dialer
Topics of SG3 1.2
How to see the values ​​PVS_BIN in LS and VS models + addition
Extended Shutdown Menu
G3 keyboard
Stock keyboard with LG G2
3G EVDO Rev.A / Rev.B on Cloudy
Fashion to increase the maximum volume of the headphones \ Dynamics \ bluetooth devices

Reviews, opinions

Survey Screenshots
Kernels(Completed 10.11.2014)
Attached Image

Best firmware(Completed 11.02.2014)
Attached Image

Art or Dalvik(Completed 10.21.2014)
Attached Image

GPS work(Completed 10.21.2014)
Attached Image

Third-party firmware(Completed 10.12.2014)
Attached Image

Should I remove the flash from the topic(Completed 26.09.2014)
Attached Image

Worst autonomy(Completed 11.09.2014)
Attached Image

best autonomy(Completed 09.09.2014)
Attached Image

Which of the firmware is the best?(Completed 14.08.2014)
Attached Image

Do you use your infrared remote LG G2?(Ended 06/09/2014)
Attached Image

Which firmware is better?(Ended 03/09/2015)
Attached Image

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 03.08.16, 21:55

Reserve

Rep: (270)
Flex for a long time such as 2.4 and 2.1 in the header

Rep: (59)
* kotvmeshke008,
Add pliz a reference to the original theme on XDA.

pmaker @ 24.06.2014, 16:08*
hat 2.1

For this andin red lettersHe wrote that the subject fills. Patience)

Posted on 06.24.2014, 16:15:

Alexander Kalinin @ 24.06.2014, 16:10*
references to the original theme on XDA

Sure to!

we waitKlodiG3 1.1
expected changes
Fixed a bug in the application of information
HDR Camera in

Question calling Fixed speaker -there did not understand what was meant
Fixed some graphical lags
Added all weather effects
Added all LockScreen effects
Updated Google services

Post has been editedkotvmeshke008 - 24.06.14, 17:37

Rep: (1601)
M
Colleagues recommend everyone read carefully Forum Rules once again, all items .
More warnings will not be.

Rep: (226)
Kids and thisdialersuitable for flex 2.4
After installing transferred Wednesday ART and everything works)

Post has been editeddrnik976 - 24.06.14, 21:50

Rep: (58)
firmware cs 2.2, when you install the patch (from Kloud) for clear weather and navbara 30 * 30, the main screen and crash system ui, you can win like that? barely turned off the body

Rep: (2)
alex___N @ 24.6.2014, 23:09*
firmware cs 2.2, when you install the patch (from Kloud) for clear weather and navbara 30 * 30, the main screen and crash system ui, you can win like that? barely turned off the body
Since these patches like for Cloudy G3.

Rep: (58)
* Drozd в„ў,
Maybe .. I can accurately confused already downloaded so much that could go wrong. Just checked, was not mistaken, I just put both at the same patch may need to separately? I take from herehttp: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2661866?

Post has been editedalex___N - 24.06.14, 22:39
Reason for editing: checked

Muskul44 @ 25.06.2014, 07:50*
the battery cloudy g3?

identical KlodiFleks 2.4, that is - normal

Guys and Th for the program Text links weighs running Flex 2.4 applications for which it is and whether it is necessary for the Russian language?

drnik976 @ 25.06.2014, 09:15*
Text links

If I am not mistaken - this is the trick, if you, for example, click on the COME SMS with the number of some or address of the site, it opens a sub-menu directly to the action.
Attached Image

I have this program beat out why the mistake I did and turned off (disabled in the SMS settings)
Attached Image

Post has been editedkotvmeshke008 - 25.06.14, 09:26

Rep: (20)
The guys who are on "CloudyG3"! Xposed Installer-works ??
The "recent apps" can be changed to the familiar "menu" ??
The camera has improved ??
Sitting on SF2.3 = happy with everything, but look ranking gaining CG3, that's so special ???
interface-no argument = the taste and color markers are different !!
AKB-write + not, non-
stability, smooth-as CF does not offend someone who knows a significant advantage? tell .. (fashion do not chase)

Post has been editedserg.snake - 25.06.14, 13:11

serg.snake @ 25.06.2014, 13:09*
Sitting on SF2.3 = happy with everything,
I do not chase fashion

stay on the CF 2.3. one hundred%. Because basically all anyone on R3 - slaves of the new design (I among them).

Posted on 25/06/2014, 13:14:

Xposed Installer Work?

in the first version does not
The "recent apps" can be changed to the familiar "menu"?

The camera has improved?

Post has been editedkotvmeshke008 - 25.06.14, 13:14

Rep: (285)
serg.snake @ 25.6.2014, 13:09*
The guys who are on "CloudyG3"! Xposed Installer-works ??
The "recent apps" can be changed to the familiar "menu" ??

Working. Can.
Xposed 2.6.1 final + G2 Xposed Premium v2.0.7В® Xposed (Post # 31418720)
Attached Image
Attached Image

kotvmeshke008 @ 25.06.2014, 14:05*
It is with fixed?

If a fix for CG3 - yes. If kryaknut G2 Xposed Premium v2.0.7 - yes again. =)

UPD. Then I pop up about the radio from messazhdzh LG G2 - Firmware (OS 4.xx) (Post # 32375450) on the D802 after installation I have fallen off the network. To install is not recommended. Not to D802 this point.

Post has been editedAlexeyOD - 25.06.14, 15:49

AlexeyOD @ 25.06.2014, 13:57*
Working. Can.

It is with fixed? A poke in the link, pliz ...

Guys and have the camera mode is better than Flex 2.4, the main emphasis on the quality of the video.

Rep: (130)
I turned all the pun. Put phils touch recovery was brick. Restored through ubuntu 12.10 TWRP and installed the latest Fila, but loky tick is not removed and the firmware is not sewed. Filled and flashed CWM CloudyG3. The rest of the right rule, painfully felt pens are colorful. On the stock LG Optimus UI resembles TouchWiz 4.0

Rep: (76)
* kotvmeshke008,

I have a suspicion that I downloaded the kernel is not for its European.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 17:49