> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> ONDA V703 - Discussion | Tablet 7.0 "
krecs
Message#1
24.06.14, 07:56
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 441
Check in: 14.12.12

DiscussionONDA V703
PictureONDA V703
Description | Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device characteristics
Model: Onda V703 Dual Core
Operating system: Android 4.1
Screen: 7 inch Capacitive 5point Touch Screen
RAM: 512GB DDR3
Camera: Front 0.3MP Megapixels
Internet: Wi-Fi, 3G Modem
Resolution: 1024x600 pixels
Processor: A23 1.2G dual-core
Graphics: Mali 400 MP2
Memory: 8GB
HDMI: No
GPS: No
Device firmware
Utility and instructions

Actual for owners of V703D_V2.1_V1 -ONDA V703 - Discussion (Post beeljy # 38825401)
Mod for V703D_V2.1_V6 -ONDA V703 - Discussion (Post krecs # 41474804)

Full Android 4.4 on our device
Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 13:14
marcustas
Message#42
26.05.15, 21:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 143
Check in: 11.09.07

Smirked with this tablet.
Initially, it stopped installing the application, 0 memory.
I flashed the firmware v3 from here, everything is ok. I installed a small toy, turned it off, and he went into reboot, and all settings and installed applications are reset.
What can help?

P.S. It turned out that I have a tablet on the Amlogic process. I solved the problem by installing firmware 0926 from here via the Amlogic USBburning tool, version 1.602 from the next branch of the ONDA v811, i.e. that there is a problem in the archive - it should not be installed on Windows 64 bit with Russian, only 7 32bit in English.
If it hangs during the firmware process (it says that the device is disabled), then first select the checkbox to flash NAND (all data will be erased), and then install the firmware.

Post has been editedmarcustas - 31.05.15, 22:03
wears
Message#43
13.07.15, 23:01
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 27.03.14
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Is this for a tablet with an Allwiner process?

Posted on 07/13/2015 23:01:

Greetings, forum users. Today I made a modification of the stock firmware for the version of the tablet V2.1_V6.
At the exit, I got a great speed and multitasking.

List of changes:
- Removed all Chinese and Google applications
- Graphic changes when you start the tablet
- Increased the frequency of the graphics accelerator
- The size of the firmware image is greatly reduced

Some nuances:
- Ruth is the right to get yourself
- After getting root rights, you can increase the frequency of the processor

You can download it from here:https://yadi.sk/d/8vUZC0Jshq3AS
Enjoy using! :savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedwears - 13.07.15, 23:12

--------------------
Stronholds
sergey777beliy
Message#44
28.07.15, 19:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 26.07.15
ONDA V703

Thanks to everyone who helps here.

Posted on 07/28/2015, 19:10:

They gave me this Onda V703 people. I bought it and after 10 minutes of work it was reset to the factory settings and all applications were deleted I decided to try to flash it though I never did it I put a similar firmware through the micro SD downloaded here only without the Chinese prog and everything flies
wears
Message#45
02.08.15, 13:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 27.03.14
Google Nexus 7 (2013)

Help with tablet firmware
W / [P6] [14:00:42] Cmd ->(wipe_data)

F / [P6] [14:00:56]<- failed

E / [P6] [14:00:58] Failed, current step is 19
and everything, how to fix it, tried to flash it on win 8 32.and on ХP
percent amlogick

Post has been editedwears - 02.08.15, 14:01

--------------------
Stronholds
sergey777beliy
Message#46
23.09.15, 00:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
ONDA V703

I have the same
sergey777beliy
Message#47
23.09.15, 11:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
ONDA V703

The problem is that ONDA V703 hangs on the screen saver where the Japs are and that's it. reflash produces an error when flashing

Attached images
Attached Image
sergey777beliy
Message#48
23.09.15, 23:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
ONDA V703

can you help me?
sergey777beliy
Message#49
28.09.15, 22:34
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
ONDA V703

Who has this fucking ONDA V703 become a kerpich? I found a solution to the problem. It’s very simple. We lock carefully, do not mix up legs, do not close more legs, do not press hard. Remember that if you mix up legs or close / damage others, then, most likely, the tablet will be damaged completely. For all the consequences you only answer AT What do the closure of these legs gives? The processor perceives it as a complete absence of NAND and does not try to boot from it, but tries to find the bootloader on an external flash drive and boot from it. Press "menu" and "power", the tablet will start to boot

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsergey777beliy - 28.09.15, 22:39
a780212
Message#50
04.02.16, 23:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 348
Check in: 23.11.12

Good time of day

Yesterday I picked up Onda V703 from a heavy brick state, I want to briefly share the recipe with the public.

So:
Onda V703 tablet, on the Amlogic AML8726-MX processor (looked at the chip, having disassembled).
However, I think many, like me, do not remember (and do not know) neither the hardware revision, nor the version of the firmware of the "children's toy." Therefore, I remind you:
External distinctive features from his brother on a different processor (I did not see a fellow), I think these are:
-no hardware volume buttons
-the presence of HDMI
- top end from left to right: network, USB, MIC, HDMI, headphones, HOME.

Put a few months ago, without turning off, and did not touch. And he took and "turned around deeply" while he was lying.
For the description and terminology of the 3 states of bricks on this platform I will send here:http: //www.slatedroid...-mx-series-tablet-v20/
I had the third option - a "deep" brick, when the tablet does not react to anything at all and in any way.

Brick diagnostics:
1. Remove the cover and make sure that the cause is not a deep discharge of the battery. Measure the tester voltage. I had 4.1 V - apparently, the tablet was recharging while I was trying to diagnose it. If a deep discharge, then this is another story.
2. Take a thin sharp object, such as a pin. Carefully stick between the legs 5 and 6 of the flash memory (read from the bottom right corner of the chip). Holding the pin, hold down the HOME and a little later the NET for 5 seconds. After releasing the keys, the screen light flashed on me and everything, silence. If during this procedure the tablet is connected to a computer, the new device will “ring”. If nothing happens, then the tablet is most likely hardware faulty.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Restoring:
1. We take windows-computer with serviceable USB-ports and backup power for safety. I did on a netbook with Win7 Initial Rus.
2. Download firmware for 703 version of Amlogic. In the header, all the firmwares are a bunch, which version I didn’t understand (forgive me if you are stupid), therefore, having found several references in the topic about the 100% availability of V703D_v2.1_v1-0903, I downloaded it. We unpack the firmware in any folder, in the name and in the path to which there are no non-English letters.
3. Go to the unpacked structure in the folder USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.22. There we look for the configure.ini file, open it in any simple text editor (Notepad, Akelpad, Notepad ++) and change the line lanuage = cn to lanuage = en at the very top. We save.
4. Run ImageBurnTool.exe in the same folder as administrator (!)
5. Connect the tablet to the computer, stick a pin and press 2 keys (see above)
6. A new device M3 / M6 chip appeared - we poke Windows into the AmlogicusbBurningdriver folder and wait for the driver to be installed. In the AmlogicBurningTool program, the device is recognized and Connect will be written opposite the line with the USB hub connected.
7. Click File - Import Upgrade File - and poke into Resource.V703D-v2.1-v1-130903.zip. We are waiting for it to be checked and write below: W / Import upgrade file .... Resource.V703D-v2.1-v1-130903.zip
8. Start! I went firmware. During the firmware, the process stops 2 times - 2 more other drivers are installed - for different stages of the tablet state. My program patiently waited for the installation, no critical errors occurred, I did not manually press anything. If errors are crawling, the network recommends first making Erase NAND.
9. After 14 minutes, the charging "battery" caught fire on the screen and the tablet turned off.
10. Everything. We include, as from the factory, new. Well, that is, everything in Chinese and Chinese software in full growth. How to switch the language, I do not remember, to be honest, but at random try it or find it easy in Google for Android 4.1

Happened:
Model - ONDA MID
Communication module firmware - V2.1_V1
Build Number - JRO03C.eng.g12refM704A6.20130902

Finally, I would recommend installing root and cleaning the system from Chinese. Besides the fact that the eyes are sore, it turns there constantly. Who knows, maybe she ripped off the tablet. If I had more time, I would tinker and rebuild the firmware without garbage.
Good luck to all.
Botella
Message#51
22.03.16, 13:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 22.03.16
LG Optimus Black

Who got the error when sewing "V703D_v2.1_v1-0903" (usually 76%), found the solution you need to remove the drivers, reboot the computer to the "Disable mandatory driver signature verification" mode, then reinstall the drivers from the archive and sew. Tried a shorter cable and NAND brought up nothing helped :)

Post has been editedBotella - 22.03.16, 13:35
mheha
Message#52
27.03.16, 21:15
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 13.12.15

a780212 @ 04.02.2016, 23:37*
5. Connect the tablet to the computer, stick a pin and press 2 keys (see above)

pin when you can clean up already? after starting the firmware, after rebooting the tablet or after defining a new device M3 / M6?
Gerts_XS
Message#53
14.04.16, 10:16
Schuler
[offline]

Messages 533
Check in: 11.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Please help! There is a tablet SurfTab ventos 7.0. Now there is a stock V703D_v2.1_v6.
Who can, please collect hereTHISfirmware to install from underrecoveryor from underUSB burning tool.
And I just can not get to see the tablet through Fastboot.

Post has been editedGerts_XS - 14.04.16, 13:52

--------------------
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
OS: [CUSTOM ROM] [PIE 9.0] BlackDiamond.NFE.PIE.V2.0 [SM-G935F / FD]

Gerts_XS
Message#54
19.04.16, 16:45
Schuler
[offline]

Messages 533
Check in: 11.12.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Yes, the theme is dead :-(

--------------------
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
OS: [CUSTOM ROM] [PIE 9.0] BlackDiamond.NFE.PIE.V2.0 [SM-G935F / FD]

mythofthelight
Message#55
17.06.16, 15:23
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 19.10.09

There is such a thing, dead =)

By sabzh - I have Onda V703 Chinese women spinning, I tried all the firmware from the cap, I try to flash through USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.22, I don’t see it through PhoenixSuit_V1.10, although the drivers are picked up (WorldCup Device)

Can that you tell? If you put update.zip in the root of the memory card and try it, which version of the firmware it puts how to determine the device
artorl
Message#56
01.05.17, 12:25
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 17.04.17
Digma Linx A400 3G

Onda v703 with AmLogic processor 30 percent faster ondy on Alvinner 23 processor
AlexanderL
Message#57
10.05.18, 16:53
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic is closeddue to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
ONDA

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 07:18