> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> SUPRA M621G - Discussion | Tablet-Smartphone 6 "
thhor
Message#1
23.06.14, 12:34
Person
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 997
Check in: 02.06.11
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro 4/64

DiscussionSUPRA M621G
PictureSUPRA M621G
Description |Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Device Images:
Attached Image
Device Reviews:
Specifications:
Major:
  • Screen Type:IPS, 6" - 960x540;
  • Work in cell phone mode;
  • Simultaneous worktwo SIMmaps (full size);
  • RAM:1 Gb;
  • SupportOTG;
  • FM tuner- there is;
  • GPS- there is;
  • Battery capacity2500 mAh[/ color] [/ b]
According to the Yandex market.
  • System:
    • Android operating system
    • Android 4.2 support
    • MediaTek MT8312 1200 MHz processor / chipset
    • Number of cores 2
    • 1 GB DDR3 RAM
    • Built-in 8 GB memory
    • Support microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
  • Screen:
    • Screen 6 ", 960x540
    • Widescreen screen yes
    • Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
    • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
    • Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 144
    • Mali-400 video processor
  • Wireless connection:
    • Wi-Fi 802.11n support
    • Bluetooth 3.0 HS support
    • Work in cell phone mode
    • 3G mobile communications
  • Camera:
    • The rear camera is, 2 million pixels.
    • The front camera is, 0.3 million pixels.
  • Sound:
    • Built-in speaker
    • Built-in microphone
    • FM tuner
  • Functionality:
    • GPS is
    • Automatic screen orientation
    • Accelerometer sensors
    • Format support
    • Audio AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
    • Video WMV, MKV, H.264, H.263, MOV, MP4
  • Connection:
    • USB connection to computer
    • Connecting external devices via USB
    • Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
  • Nutrition:
    • Continuous operation time 5 h
    • Battery capacity 2500 mAh
  • Dimensions and weight:
    • Dimensions (L x W x D) 168 x 88 x 10 mm
    • Weight 235 g
  • Additional Information:
    • Simultaneous operation of two SIM cards;
    • The headset is not included;
    • OTG support;
    • Protectivethe film is stuck on the screencaring manufacturer.
  • Equipment:
    • tablet, USB cable, OTG cable, network adapter, manual.
  • Features:
    • support for two SIM-cards [/ COLOR];
    • Supports RMVB, RM, FLV, AVI, 3GP, DIVX, XVID, MA4, M4A, MP2 formats

IMPORTANT !!!/ Including:Root access / Login to Recovery / Login to the "Engineering menu"
Manual
Enter the recovery menu and the menu of testing and verification when you turn on
* Enter the recovery menu and the menu of testing and verification when you turn on:
1)Buttons"Volume Up" + "Power" = login to Recovery (Do not be afraid! Exit from the "recumbent Android" long hold the "Power" button ;).
2)Buttons"Volume Down +" Power " = Entering the device testing and verification mode. There is a feeling that when the Supra logo appears, you need to continue to hold "Volume Down", the "Power" button - release ...
The following test modes are activated sequentially (click on the "Power" button): Camera, Black, Red, Green, Blue, PCBA, TP, SD, OTG, SIM1, SIM2, RTC, GSENSOR, GPS, BT, WIFI, BAT Volt; .
Entrance to the engineering menu through the dialer
Check IMEI through the dialer
Check IMEI through the dialer
*#06#
IMEI recovery in case of failure
IMEI recovery in case of failure
Probably you can try®Chamelephon
®Chamelephon (Post ctas8888 # 44579624)
Or reflash the device again and (or) completely recover from a previously made backup.
Getting Root rights
* Getting Root rights :
- On stock firmware 4.2 -Framaroot(from v.1.9.1) method barahir.
- On firmware 4.4.2 -Kingroot.
- Getting Root through custom recovery !

* Headset: One-button wired headset - "long hold" button = on / off screen. Reassign "long retention" third-party utilities failed. The sequences of "Short Clicks" work as configured in the program you are using.
* Light indicatorson the case are absent. It is treated by installing system utilities of audible reminders of the type: " Talking phone ", " Talking battery "etc. at the discretion of the user.

Firmware
Custom Recovery
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedthhor - 16.03.18, 17:17
Reason for editing: Added links to firmware, recovery, IMEI, etc. + removed irrelevant.
tata_78
Message#22
18.09.14, 17:52
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 07.11.08
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

I plan to make it avtonavigator;)

For example, like this: D
Navigator from Supra M621G

--------------------
Glofiish x610 ->Glofiish x650 ->Acer s200 ->
Galaxy S Plus I9001 (CM10.1) + Samsung Galaxy S III (CM) + Samsung Galaxy Note II (drain) +Supra M621G+ Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (SM-T230) + Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-TL00 ->NXT-L29)
Ivanovich47
Message#23
23.09.14, 19:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 195
Check in: 05.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

* tata_78
Thank you, cool video. I wonder what this program is called. I want that too.

* thhor,
How did you manage to solder the connector? I disassembled the device, I wanted to solder the wires to the connector, but there everything is so close to each other that I did not dare to go there with a soldering iron (miniature). Besides, in my opinion, the board is double-layered, and where the connector is soldered there, I did not understand.

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
Ivanovich47
Message#24
24.09.14, 08:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

* thhor,
(+) sent. As for charging in OTG mode, then yes, it is still relevant. I was on this site, mostly from there and scooped information. But as a result of experiments I killed the charging controller in the tablet. There were a lot of problems because of this. Warranty disappears, I disassembled the tablet and brought out the wires from the power button. Shoveled the Internet, tried a lot of solutions. It was such that he threw him and did not touch him for a month. For me, this tablet is purely a car toy, and in everyday life I’m completely without it. And just recently decided what to do and how. Now you need a mood, well, time for the implementation of the plan. Actually on charging and otg. Maybe someone my information is useful. For charging and otg at the same time, it is recommended to solder a resistor between 4 and 5 feet of the wire or connector. All devices resistor resistance is different. I soldered 47 Kom a trimmer and tried for a long time to catch the moment of truth, but I could not. From "0" to about "37" Kom is determined by the flash drive, with increasing resistance, falls off. Charging appears when resistance from "41" Kom and more. But between these values ​​neither flash drives nor charging. The way out was found unexpectedly. I had an old loose usb hub lying around. I plugged the wire into it from the charging, the USB flash drive, and then everything together on the tablet, and both-on, everything is there, and the charging and USB flash drive was determined. Well, I think, why am I going to attach the old, worn hub to my favorite car, especially since he has a short posting, I will buy a new one, such as is necessary. Long chose bought. Damn, nothing works. Nothing at all. With bb It works, but does not want it with an adroid. More experiment did not. Now my tablet connects according to this scheme; An OTG adapter is connected to the tablet, an extension cable to the hub is connected to it. The hub is connected to the wire from charging, the wire from the can-adapter, well, if you want, you can connect a USB flash drive or card reader. In general, it turned out what I wanted, though not as much as I wanted.

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
Ivanovich47
Message#25
24.09.14, 14:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

* thhor,
I'm not so simple. It was possible to simply install the tablet in place of a regular monochrome display, and move it somewhere else, even to the ceiling. So do. All the switching could be stuffed somewhere inside the console, and let it go there. But this is a very time consuming option, I do not have so much free time. Therefore, I set myself the task; to do as little damage to the torpedo as possible, the design should be quick-detachable, more or less organically fit into the interior of the cabin, well, so that in the absence of the tablet some connectors or wires do not stick out. The result is the following; The tablet is attached to the back of the homemade duralumin frame, painted in, which color has not yet been decided. I tried several colors, while none like it. Outside the car with the frame lives in a bag from under some 7-inch tablet. On the front side of the frame there is a button on / off and a mini usb socket. There are holes for the microphone and sensors. A 5-wire cable is soldered to the socket, at the other end of which is a micro-usb plug, which is plugged into the tablet. All this construction is embedded in the existing niche in front of a standard monochrome display, an otg adapter is plugged into the socket, a cable goes into it, which goes into the console, and everything else is already lying there. In principle, it turned out quite convenient. He sat down, inserted the tablet, stuck the adapter into the socket, turned on the ignition, and the tablet wakes up. I can display the information on the standard display, the BC readings, you can make diagnostics of errors, start the navigation with the voice acting through the bluetooth headset on the visor. Well, as well as music, watch a movie, play a toy. Here you can make the voice acting through another bluetooth device connected to the head unit via aux. When pulling out the ignition key, the tablet goes to sleep, pulled out the adapter, picked up the tablet with a fingernail, put it in his pocket and went. And now the nights are dark, you can generally leave it at night in the car. The only drawback for me in this tablet is that it is white. Black was, what would be necessary.

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
dinaros
Message#26
28.09.14, 20:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 03.01.10
Ark Benefit M8 LTE

I do not see on the site where to download the request. Please click
tata_78
Message#27
11.10.14, 10:40
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

Is it possible to make the device turn on when charging is connected? For Samsung on the forum there is a similar decision, made by editing the system file. There was no such file in this device.

--------------------
Galaxy S Plus I9001 (CM10.1) + Samsung Galaxy S III (CM) + Samsung Galaxy Note II (drain) +Supra M621G+ Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 (SM-T230) + Huawei Mate 8 (NXT-TL00 ->NXT-L29)
Ivanovich47
Message#28
13.10.14, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

* tata_78
Some time ago I asked the same question at one of the automotive forums, received such an answer;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question;
Guys, can you somehow force the tablet to turn on from the fully off state by the machine, when external power is applied?
Answer;
It is even possible, if it is rutted.
1) We put on the tablet any terminal program, for example, "Terminal Emulator".
2) Open it and execute the following commands in turn:
Code:
su
mkdir / sdcard / nanda
mount -t vfat / dev / block / nanda / sdcard / nanda
cp /sdcard/nanda/script.bin /sdcard/script.bin
cp /sdcard/nanda/script0.bin /sdcard/script0.bin
umount / sdcard / nanda This command must be executed, otherwise there will be a brick after the reboot!
3) Download this: fex.doc file, change the extension to zip (forum restrictions do not allow downloading zip-files larger than 200 Kb), and unpack it to a PC in any convenient place.
4) We connect the tablet to the computer and dump it into the folder where you unpacked fex, the script.bin and script0.bin files from the memory card.
5) Run bin2fex.bat, the file will appear in the folder script.fex. Delete the script.bin and script0.bin files.
6) Open script.fex in any text editor and at the end of the [target] section add the line power_start = 1 (or if such a line already exists, change the value to 1), save the file.
6) Run fex2bin.bat, the new script.bin and script0.bin files will appear in the folder. We drop these files back onto the tablet's memory card.
7) Disconnect the tablet from the computer and write in the terminal:
Code:
su
mount -t vfat / dev / block / nanda / sdcard / nanda
cp /sdcard/script.bin /sdcard/nanda/script.bin
cp /sdcard/script0.bin /sdcard/nanda/script0.bin
umount / sdcard / nanda This command must be executed, otherwise there will be a brick after the reboot!
rm -rf / sdcard / nanda
8) We rebuild the tablet, turn off, plug in the charge and happily watch how the tablet turns itself on.
True, of course, I have no guarantee that it will work on your tablet and will not turn it into a brick (you can recover by reflashing), so if something goes wrong, I have nothing to do with it, but it worked
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not take risks.

-----

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
tomasito
Message#29
15.10.14, 15:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 19.11.06

hello!
Does he see ad-hoc networks ?,
If you turn on wifi from a mobile phone, will it see this network?
Ivanovich47
Message#30
16.10.14, 07:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

* thhor,
Pardon You are welcome!http://astraclub.ru/th..1%82%D0%BE%D1%80/page3post # 88

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
alcopoker
Message#31
04.11.14, 12:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 10.01.14

Hello! I ordered for tomorrow in Yulmart for 3490 rubles. Tell me, and the kitkat can not be put on it? : rolleyes:

Post has been editedalcopoker - 04.11.14, 12:12
tomasito
Message#32
05.11.14, 15:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 19.11.06

How to make two microscopes ?,
Ie that and charging was a mouse?
Ivanovich47
Message#33
06.11.14, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

thhor @ 11/05/2014, 18:34*
A question about OTG with simultaneous power was discussed, in detail, here - in this post,

There I whipped that in some miraculous way, a USB flash drive was connected through the hub and it was charging. Soon, however, miraculously, it stopped working. The brain has already melted down, I can not do anything. I took for testing otg- cable with external power from the navigator on the android. It works simultaneously and charging and flash drive. The supre does not work. There are all kinds of mice, flash drives, etc. etc. no problem, but no power. I tried to increase the supply voltage to almost 6 volts, on some devices it helps. The supre did not help. On nexus, this problem is solved with the help of a custom kernel. I think that this is the only option, but hardly anyone will do something for the supra, a very rare device.

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
tata_78
Message#34
07.11.14, 12:58
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

* Ivanovich47,Thank. The instruction is quite clear, I will try, I will unsubscribe.
File fex.zip, can someone come in handy (so as not to register by the above link), here it is:

And yet, about the OTG, there is such a scheme, it will suddenly help:
Attached Image

Post has been editedtata_78 - 07.11.14, 14:53

--------------------
Ivanovich47
Message#35
19.11.14, 10:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 195

Ivanich47 @ 11/18/2014, 08:34*
I'll try to play.

I tried, the miracle did not happen. For those specified in article 36.5 Com, only a USB flash drive is connected, and for 68 and 124 Com, only power is supplied. In the interval from 39.4 to 40.7 Kom there is no flash drive or power supply. When increasing the supply voltage through the top ten from 5 to 6 volts, the interval becomes slightly smaller, but still it is. After 6 volts, a high error occurs. power supply. The finish. In my case, there is only one way out: throw out the acb and put the power directly on the board. The tablet in this form normally turns on and works. Strains only that after off. power supply, you have to wait until the tablet turns on, mount the external memory, catch the network, satellites, set the time. Damn, in short, long, more than a minute. By the same, do not yet figure out how to solve the problem with auto. Experiments continue.

--------------------
V9.2.1.0.NCFMIEK (MIUI9)
kbakrmltogvk
Message#36
13.12.14, 19:07
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 20.07.11

Has anyone tried on a case on it? I can not find it in size, but it's scary to drop.
alexkanin
Message#37
17.12.14, 15:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 295
Check in: 02.12.11
InFocus M2

Has anyone tried on a case on it? I can not find it in size, but it's scary to drop.

http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/942037
http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/941119

--------------------
Leningrad
tata_78
Message#38
18.12.14, 09:45
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

Something my satellites became badly caught. Previously, there were no problems. Maybe some third-party software has affected? Is there anything to test the work of the GPS module, or something else to do? I would not want to do a full reset.

--------------------
kbakrmltogvk
Message#39
23.12.14, 17:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 20.07.11

Casehttp://www.ulmart.ru/goods/941119fit perfectly This Supra took, most of all, as a reading room, in addition to the one that is already on the e-Inca. Now I only read this one, since there is not enough light in winter. AlReader is the best of the software read for reading; the best look and settings are the best. CoolReader periodically flies suddenly and for no reason, without leaving a bookmark.
DarkL0rd
Message#40
30.12.14, 22:54
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 30.08.08

Question 1:
On the manufacturer's website, 3 new models appeared on our processor, but with the 4.4 operating system.
Supra M727G, M728G, M729G.
Can anyone see if the firmware from new products can be applied to our device.

Question 2:
Who has the firmware build version?

Question 3:
With the case, the question seems to have been decided above (it will be necessary to see it live), but the film is needed for it, since the screen coverage depresses.
dragon_mobile
Message#41
28.01.15, 13:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 28.08.07
Yota Devices YotaPhone

Greetings. Does anyone touch me glass if yes where did you get it?

--------------------
HP iPAQ 6915 / Samsung I5700 / Ubiquam U-300 / aspire 4315 / Ritmix RDT-100 / Archos gmini 500 / Fly q400 / galaxy tab / minifon /
SUPRA

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 4:20