> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Monster Legends | [Simulator] Monster Arena
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 78 ] ** [44,32%]
Good [ 72 ] ** [40,91%]
Average [ 20 ] ** [11,36%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [1,14%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [2,27%]
Total votes: 176

Rep: (37)
Monster legends
version: 8.2
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:01.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Adventures of brutal proportions already begin!

Description:
From the creators of Dragon City! Tame the legendary powerful animals, grow them and create new species.
New skills and amazing abilities to prepare the fierce units of Monsters for battles on the Adventure Map and fights at the Monster Arena.

FEATURES
• Bring out frightening war hybrids, grow and educate new skills in them
• Over 400 unique Monsters ... and new animals every week
• Combat battles 3 x 3!
• Adventure and Arena modes: a complete test of skills, strategic thinking and stamina!
• Selection of rivals, theft of their resources, defense against other people's attacks
• A fascinating way to the top of the leaderboard
• Treasure hunt on the Adventure Map - in a world of miracles, dangers and unknown evil Monsters!
• Gain experience to increase the level of your Monsters
• Communication! Play and help your friends!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.socialpoint.MonsterLegends

Russian interface: Not

System requirements: Android 4.0.3+

Download:
Version: 8.2 Monster Legends (vasyqaz)
Version: 8.1.8 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Mod Version 8.0.5 Monster Legends (Post by Giacomino # 85128100)
Version: 6.2.1 Monster Legends (Post Archie007 # 36626486)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 01.07.19, 13:09
Reason for editing: Update: new version 8.2 Monster Legends

Rep: (20)
Online?

as always.

Rep: (1)
game thing !!! played on facebook half a year right now here continued donat on the side, in absolute! the game is great dynamically and more interesting than Dragon City /

Rep: (0)
Who managed to install the people ?? And then the google market gives me not enough for your country. And when I wander from here it gives out that the package is not checked and download from google play. How to deal with this ??

Rep: (7)
Is there a hack?

Same problem as seawolffa, have solutions?

Rep: (10)
I xs right now I download from the market without problems

Rep: (14)
everything is swinging. maybe because of a broken market
Attached Image

Post has been editedMarcepan - 01.07.14, 15:52

Xs honestly speaking, right now my game is worth it and I don’t really want to get it to check. But the market only shows a minimum of applications and games. And when I go through German vpn, it’s different in a completely different way and everything is open right away

Who can hack, otherwise no program works normally on muy.

there’s nothing to break there and it’s so played normally right now the 5th legendary is displayed ... and the crystals constantly give

I do not know how your crystals fall and 5 legendary ones, but then over time it will become very bad)
and then just sometimes you don’t want to wait for time.

Post has been editedakalazarev - 03.07.14, 07:24

Rep: (73)
* akalazarev,
Everything works perfectly on Miui, just go to the settings of this application and set the resolution for pop-ups!

Posted on 07/03/2014, 18:06:

By the way, there is a Russian language, but the heading says no, correct it!

Hacking is obtained, but the consequences of hacking are not saved. Who will make the broken version?

* PandaVDK, no one

Post has been editedMrPerfect99 - 04.07.14, 15:47

* ThunderGod,
What version of GK do you have?

Post has been editedVrinkoll - 10.07.14, 16:18

who was able to crack the game of crystals or sulfur and food? I tried everything that I know hacking turns out but is not saved. if anyone succeeded teach

whoever break the thread this game doesn’t manage to get the breed standards and ordinary rocking is not easy. here without breaking

* ThunderGod,
I did not try anything else through gk to do interesting things? Or how to hack into resources or something else?

this is where the hacking seems to be obtained, but it does not persist. you can play without hacking, but it will take too much time, even if you tolerate it, you will end up being a sucker, it’s not so easy to combine legendary breeds there, only ordinary breeds fall

Rep: (6)
There was a hack through the Tool site where the facebook session and all that, but it's through the pc
They fixed it on Dragon City, maybe here too

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 13:04