> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

O2 XDA Flame - Flashing

Rep: (324)
FlashingO2 XDA Flame

Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | GSM problem пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | 3D games пїЅ | Flashing пїЅ | O2 XDA Flame WM6.1 Firmware - ENGLISH пїЅ | O2 XDA Flame WM6.1 Firmware - WWE пїЅ | Windows Mobile 6.5 for XDA Flame by Cotulla пїЅ | Windows Mobile 6.5 for XDA Flame by ImaSoft пїЅ | PV XDA FLAME WM 6.5 by blackdoor пїЅ

IMPORTANT!!! Fundraising for the apparatus for Romodel!

all recent changes and key information savedin the first post of the topic

Post has been editedJohnny P - 14.07.10, 10:29

Rep: (149)
Many thanks for the help everyone who took part in the tests.
Medush - for the courage and the desire to help everyone, even at the expense of their own devaysa!
com.baks - found a way for formotirovaniya card with the necessary parameters to flash.
Nexus_flame - for an image flashing for tests.
MurzzZ - for active discussion and tests not only on 4pda but also cordon;)
Guru all who responded to our help! :)
And everyone, everyone, everyone who helped as best I could!)
I'm sorry I do not list all by name.

Special thanks -qwerty-, as the Guru, who was able to port WM6 on flame!

Informal firmware:

Be sure to read before flashing the unofficial firmware!
Agreement:
Starting a flashing of the device on any of the firmware below you
agree to this text on all items.

1) The author of the modified firmware is not responsible for the final
the result of flashing. In the topic will be posted links only to firmware, which
accurately work on multiple devices. All unsuccessful flashing is a matter of your curves.
hands
2) Everything is done on a voluntary basis, therefore, to ask, much less demand anything,
you are not entitled to. As you will contact the author, so he will talk to you.
3) You have the right to advise that either build in or delete from the firmware, the decision remains for
the author of the firmware.
4) Make any claims is useless! You chose to flash you
or not.

WM6 WWE (5.2.1938 18538.0.7.0 TEST) first beta(by-QwertY-)
WM6 WWE (5.2.1938 18538.0.7.0 TEST) second beta(by-QwertY-)

:savagemessiahzine.com: For those who want to thank will be useful topicFinancial assistance to the creators of firmware

Post has been editedKID - 30.03.08, 09:49

Rep: (129)
how many megs you weigh update ??? 32 or 64? edinsny your chance UTB PDOCREAD ... but as far as it is suitable for both firmware dump xs ...

Post has been edited@ction - 08.03.09, 20:19

mo3ulla ,
Mmmm, maybe I'm not correctly described the request for assistance. But the point is that there is a user Nexus_Flame, he stands on the animal itself yasvezhaya firmware. It works kind of like without the glitches that are at rest. And the difficulty is that it is necessary to drain the firmware image with his animal, and reinstall it on all the other animals.

Rep: (42)
Is there a network firmware download for the same or similar devices?

Added @ 03.11.2007, 13:30

Here ishereyou can see our experience withdrawal firmware dump.
But one figure to deal with the dump and to create a working image need at least one version of the firmware in the "ready" state.

Old Kind MadMike ,
no. That's the main problem. Even on ofsayte nothing at all. :(

Rep: (80)
KID ,
Yes, you have a terrible Zapara. A firmware on the Internet there is no general?

Rep: (47)
I join the request. Let's collect grains of information about our animals here. I'm not willing to accept that our expectations are futile.

Rep: (80)
KID ,
Medush ,
And you can ask any thread craftsmen to create one it is firmware? O.o

Y @ R1K :) ,
Yeah, Zapara - is an understatement. Therefore, and he appealed to the Guru. Ktozh help if you do not they? In suportov same hope: censored:

The original firmware is needed as a minimum to:
1 - Know what components should be (a, radio, bottles?)
2 - What size should have these files
3 - identify exact addresses in the dump start / end of each file (we found by comparing the dump device stitched with the original firmware)
4 - to determine the header format

Old Kind MadMike ,
This is understandable, but all we have is a person with the device, which is worth a fresh firmware. all. no more anything. And no where. :(

Rep: (10)
I join the request for help.
To date, the only flame device in this form factor with HAV optimal screen size (IMHO) and a large set of other functions. Flame me from buying and probably many other holds mess with firmware glitches and unwillingness to comment on the current situation manufacturer and anything to promise.
Help!

Old Kind MadMike, 03.11.07 03:26:06

Here ishereyou can see our experience withdrawal firmware dump.
But one figure to deal with the dump and to create a working image need at least one version of the firmware in the "ready" state.

So, the first sentence ...

Since the developers to have to spit, although in full on their website exaggerated rumors about their alleged vengeance test WM6, offer to someone who is fluent in English to write on behalf of the Russian owners of a letter-request-claim with the requirement to lay / to provide the latest official firmware for our device. I do not think that they will strongly resist. and for us, "lucky" with the blasted firmware will have a chance to improve their position somewhat.

In addition, the spice is necessary as air, according to the above quotation.

Who will speak truce?

KID @ 03.11.07 20:09:14
This is understandable, but all we have is a person with the device, which is worth a fresh firmware. all.

Well, then you can try unless a full dump flushes sew through/amendment/JTAG ...
Rover G5 and Orsio n725 - FAQ (post # 1087874)

To continue: the shape of the communication link with the manufacturer:
_http://www.seeo2.com/support/template/ContactUs.vm

If you need to enter a registered user - ask, I will give your login / password.

You may be aware that, since the pre-operating firmware yet - any unsuccessful experiment means loss gadget ...

Old Kind MadMike @ 04.11.07 01:13:51
You may be aware that, since the pre-operating firmware yet - any unsuccessful experiment means loss gadget ...

This is clear. Not the first time shyus ..

Medush ,
It is not you in this thread is called for. I think it should be hereO2 XDA FLAME
speak. 50 to 50. The idea can shoot, but maybe not ...

I believe that we should not wait, but to act!
You need to try to write to them ....

Here are gathered for the opening of cab storadzh on Flame. Start, soft reset, DONE! )))))

On some typewriters cab did not run. I corrected - should now work anywhere, anytime. If anything, accomplish your goal.

Attached files

Attached fileMedush_FlameStorageOpen.cab(1.45 KB)

Post has been editedMedush - 10.11.07, 19:55

Old Kind MadMike, 03.11.07 15:13:51

That's it, so it is vital to show the wonders of diplomacy and perseverance to knock out of the damn firmware developers !!!

So, who will win?
Can he (or rather his wife :)), but a week later, as I sit in an airplane flying on a business trip)))

Medush ,
I agree that we must act. Otherwise I would not create this topic.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/07/20, 21:05