> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG G3 - Official firmware

Rep: (769)
LG G3 - Official firmware
PictureLG-F400S, LG-F400K, LG-F400L, LG-D850, LG-D851, LG-D852, LG-D855, LG LS990, LG-VS985
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Accesories пїЅ | Talk autonomy пїЅ | Club LG G3 (breaker) пїЅ | Custom kernels пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

Important information!
A warning: phones purchased on Aliexpress cannot be discussed here. , stitch too, in view of the 100% brick production (set of spare parts) Authentication .
If your phone restarts, - do notneed to ask here why ! The first thing to do is change the battery and use the search in This topic.
Root-rights to android 6.0 (D855) is possible only on the global firmware version.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions and useful links

Install Root & Recovery

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 14.03.18, 22:55
Reason for editing: How to upgrade to the latest firmware and get root

Rep: (2)
And I can not download the phone in Download Mode. This state does not move beyond

So, so this is the Download Mode ...

And I, too, bore into the Swedish software version now: V10e-GLOBAL-SI, let's see how it behaves ...

Post has been editedAibolit_666 - 16.07.14, 11:37

Rep: (81)
Can anyone tell me which direction to go?

Reboot the computer, check the driver (all of a sudden it got lost on the G2), change the USB port (especially if the front cord is plugged in).

Thank! I will try

You can even go on the other hand - LG Flash Tool 2014 to try.
Well, just in case, I would check that there were no Russian characters on the way to the firmware file.

Rep: (36)
Comrades! Does anyone know how to make Russian letters in the call?

Rep: (184)
It will be possible when a full recovery comes out! cust.img firmware from cis firmware

Root gets up on her? And then somewhere on the xda it was that for builds with the letter d and then there are already problems like

Rises, everything plows

Please post it step by step - how to flash in Sweden
And then on the Taiwanese body itself turns off
I'm already starting to rage

All instructions are in the LG G2 firmware branch, you only need to download the firmware from the link that you gave above pirelli200
Link to instructions,

Post has been editedAibolit_666 - 16.07.14, 15:23

Firmware LG D855 Phone Firmware D85510E_00 HUTCHISON (Sweden) Edition

Just stuck on the D855 2 / 16Gb directly over the 10c Australian, sewed through the LG Flash Tool 2014. Version 10e. Root through IORoot works. We will see.
Like on tests already build 10f.

So far, according to the first sensations, the battery either stopped flowing completely alone, or does it completely uncritically. I froze the software in order, of course, but my synchronization and location are on.

Post has been editeddizzyberkowitz - 17.07.14, 07:09

Rep: (121)
Like on tests already build 10f.

from infa?

from infa?

native xda.

bobsie41
I was on my 32gb 10f

Rep: (21)
* dizzyberkowitz
Please reply. There’s practically nothing about the firmware on our forum, and since I’m not really friends with anything, tell me such things:
- who on custom? Who put what? Pros cons (you can refer to)
- why did you ask the Swede? Is the stock firmware just for Sweden and is it no different from the native version of the Russian cis except for the version and the fixes?
- how are things with moire / text blur on custom. (I strongly cut the text of the text or rather areola / blur around it on the native firmware) can something be fixed on the custom, can I have screenshots?
- what camera goes in custom? What are the settings? Quality, speed compared to the drain?
Thanks in advance and +1 answered!

Post has been editedbmw0028 - 17.07.14, 08:51

- who on custom? Who put what? Pros cons (you can refer to)

At the moment there are two custom.
SphinX G3 Neo V2.0 for D855 16 / 32GB, F400 L / S / K
VDT V8 Full for F400 L / S / K update 07/15/2014

He put the first, because I have a D855. Kastom was interesting at first, but in view of the fact that the author scored on updating the firmware base - is not needed now.

- why did you ask the Swede? Is the stock firmware just for Sweden and is it no different from the native version of the Russian cis except for the version and the fixes?

Because the firmware base is the most recent. The fresher the base, the more fixes, the more often better battery life, overall stability, less lags, and more. In addition to the version and the fixes, it differs in that, at a minimum, the telephone keypad is un-Russified, but it doesn’t bother me much, I decided with exdialer.
That is characteristic - lags really became less. In the Russian stock 10a I honestly twitched eyes. It's kind of easier here. AOSP spoiliness affects.

- how are things with moire / text blur on custom.

Also, as in stock. No one has dealt with this issue yet. There is a theory that this is all buried at the core level. Since LG recently laid out the source code - there are chances that someone will deal with it sooner or later.

- what camera goes in custom? What are the settings? Quality, speed compared to the drain?

The same as in stock. As a maximum, a fix was sewnCamera mod v2.

bmw0028

1. Custom did not set
2. On my previous (Taiwan) firmware, my body turned itself off, people say that it’s not on the Swede, so it’s done ...
3. Myopic self, does not cut ...
4. ....

Post has been editedAibolit_666 - 17.07.14, 10:00

In addition to the version and corrections, it is different in that, at a minimum, the telephone keypad is un-Russified.

Does this apply only to a native / stock dialer?
in the rest everything is localized - in Russian?

Posted on 07/17/2014 10:56:

That is characteristic - lags really became less. In the Russian stock 10a I honestly twitched eyes. It's kind of easier here. AOSP spoiliness affects.

that as like on my video? snacking while flipping the first seconds?
Is there no such thing on a Swede?

Does this apply only to a native / stock dialer?
in the rest everything is localized - in Russian?

Yes. LG didn’t put a hand on everything else, but here it was mixed in ...

that as like on my video? snacking while flipping the first seconds?
Is there no such thing on a Swede?

In my heart I do not have tea, as you have on the video, but yes, something like this was felt. Snacking. Strictly speaking, the Swede is not a Swede - do not care. If only the base was fresh 10a / 10b. On Australia 10c, there was no such effect either. And at 10a it was in his native lunch, which is new - one hell.

Rep: (0)
Hello. I purchased this "miracle in feathers" (32 gb) recently. The device is cool. Question one: a numeric keypad with Russian letters with the help of some custom firmware or in any other way, except for third-party programs can you figure out? Thank you in advance.

Strictly speaking, the Swede is not a Swede - do not care. If only the base was fresh 10a / 10b. On Australia 10c, there was no such effect either.

sorry but in order to finally understand the answer
- those on the firmware above 10c "snacking" menu NO?

People,

here we received information, if not fearfully, that on our device we have the ability to change the ISO in the camera
If ideas, how to unlock?
They confirmed that in third-party cameras there is an opportunity to change the white balance and exposure compensation, but the ISO is still locked and it is not clear what to do about it!
It's a cant! without changing the ISO, it is normal not to p o o

UPD in fv-5 ISO tsifirki change but still removes the AUTO ISO
and the focus on infinity does not work yet (locks at 20cm and hello)

Post has been editedMarvinFs - 17.07.14, 16:12

10f firmware for D855
XDA unsubscribed what was done and works
https://mega.co.nz/#!L…qvr_FwgEctsArkRoB6f85U
https://yadi.sk/d/_KMCREXTWmzyt
lgbbs password

Post has been editedMarvinFs - 17.07.14, 14:04

* MarvinFs,
Can I refer? and if there is a changelog

Full version