> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG G3 - Official firmware

Rep: (769)
LG G3 - Official firmware
PictureLG-F400S, LG-F400K, LG-F400L, LG-D850, LG-D851, LG-D852, LG-D855, LG LS990, LG-VS985
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Accesories пїЅ | Talk autonomy пїЅ | Club LG G3 (breaker) пїЅ | Custom kernels пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ

Important information!
A warning: phones purchased on Aliexpress cannot be discussed here. , stitch too, in view of the 100% brick production (set of spare parts) Authentication .
If your phone restarts, - do notneed to ask here why ! The first thing to do is change the battery and use the search in This topic.
Root-rights to android 6.0 (D855) is possible only on the global firmware version.

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions and useful links

Install Root & Recovery

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 14.03.18, 22:55
Reason for editing: How to upgrade to the latest firmware and get root

Rep: (48)
Instructions for removing the root to get an update by air -XDA

Guys, if anyone has the opportunity, please skip the system stock sounds, ringtones and notifications. You are welcome

LG G3 Ringtones
LG G3 Alarm
Lg g3 notifications
Password: LGViet.com

Rep: (1523)
* valter61,
valter61 @ 07/03/2014, 17:45*
Tel writes MTP connection

Lower the curtain, tap onMedia Device (MTR)
there will still be "Touch to open more USB options
And the menu opens
1 Phone Charging
2 Media (MTP)
3 Submit Images (RTR)
Press RTR and go!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
Added to the header

you never know

Post has been editedasbio - 26.07.14, 23:51

* vadim2903
XDA return instructions
For Koreans- there is also a step by step instruction.
For Europeans

K
Added to the header

Post has been editedasbio - 26.07.14, 23:26

Rep: (67)
Solving the problem with switching LTE (suggested by XDA):

- System / app /
- make backup of two files - LteConfigs.apk and LteConfigs.odex
- then delete these two files - LteConfigs.apk and LteConfigs.odex
- reboot the device
- after reboot - the menu works as expected, mobile networks switch correctly.

I helped;)

K
Added to the header

Post has been editedasbio - 26.07.14, 23:45

Rep: (12)
K-romka @ 07/10/2014, 10:39*
How and with what you can change the resolution, I want 241, all large

If you really want to change the resolution, then here is a one-of-a-kind program: LCD Density Modder Pro (Read the link on the link. But I did not try it on the G3, I immediately say.

Asbio @ 07/10/2014, 19:56*
asbio

Exactly what is needed! Thank! :) I have a 2/16 version. So you can also flash through the Flash Tool? There still seem to need files for a specific weave.

Rep: (22)
Ixiyo @ 10.7.2014, 21:12*
If you really want to change the resolution, then here is a one-of-a-kind program: LCD Density Modder Pro (Read the link on the link. But I did not try it on the G3, I immediately say.

I tried, the standard screen resolution is 640, the program allows switching only up to 320, but in this resolution everything is tiny, the phone is not usable :-)
How to make 540 or 600 I do not know.

Rep: (81)
How to make 540 or 600 I do not know.

Hands to fix build.prop, use rom toolbox for the same or at worst stick xposed, app settings and set the desired DPI at the system interface - no, no way? :)

Rep: (34)
* Danug,
http: //www.mylgphones...ion-and-update-history
This information is in the header in the discussion tab.

Post has been editedashemraev - 11.07.14, 08:42

Rep: (565)
I saw this, but did not understand for which region my firmware and whether it was the last one ...

Attached Image

Post has been editedDanug - 11.07.14, 09:13

Rep: (121)
For some reason, the XDA for Russia (CIS) is only for the 16GB version of the firmware,
I have the same Australian 855 32GB
I found here from the Chinese for Russia for 32GB
LG D855 Phone Firmware D85510A_00 CIS Edition
http: //csmgdl.lgmobile…6543213/D85510A_00.kdz

for australia, by the way, it’s already 10s from 09.07.14

Rep: (2293)
How to understand this only from the phone? What do I have such a firmware, such a region? On the screen that I laid out this clearly does not understand

there is a service through which the phone finds out if updates for the firmware have appeared, link
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=XXXXXXXXXXXX
where instead of XXX the number is substituted without quotes of hyphens, spaces, etc. As a result, a message like
<response req_cmd = "auth_model_check" status = "OK">blah blah blah</ response>
in which there will be fields<suffix>AKTFBK</ suffix>and<sw_version>F320K21P_00</ sw_version>. sw_version is the number of the latest official version of the flash, for my F320K it is the V21P, and by suffix inhttp: //www.mylgphones...ion-and-update-historyYou can see which country or smart operator was intended

there is still a useful topic on xdahttp: //forum.xda-devel...p=51217556&postcount=1with google doc with suffix decoding

may be useful Chinese dump firmware www.lgbbs.com/forum-139-1.html

Rep: (20)
Kara puz @ 07/11/2014, 23:36*
there is a service through which the phone finds out if updates for the firmware have appeared, link

Something did not work = \
This XML file is not associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<response req_cmd = "auth_model_check" status = "FAIL" />

Rep: (2)
Is it possible to make the answer to the call using the back button?
So this is not enough after the Samsung.
Maybe there is a program?

Rep: (5)
HGK suffix is ​​what region ... Hong Kong?

Rep: (4)
SlowPoison @ 07/13/2014, 16:59*
HGK suffix is ​​what region ... Hong Kong?

Probably still HKG.
Da Hong Kong.

Post has been editeddjniks - 13.07.14, 15:13

Rep: (81)
Great news:

a source

Got root on LG G3, fixed TWRP, confirmed factory unlocked bootloader

That is, we expect in the near future a normal recovery in the face of TWRP at least.

Rep: (2293)
Something did not work = \

By having my G2 also a couple of months the same empty file was opened. Then the firmware update came out and since status = "OK"

Rep: (565)
Kara puz @ 07.12.2014, 14:36*
in which there will be fields<suffix>AKTFBK</ suffix>and<sw_version>F320K21P_00</ sw_version>. sw_version is the number of the latest official version of the flash, for my F320K it is the V21P, and by suffix inhttp: //www.mylgphones...ion-and-update-historyYou can see which country or smart operator was intended

betrayed so
<model>LGD855</ model>
<suffix>A6UATN</ suffix>
<msn>406KPZK018677</ msn>
<esn_date />
<sw_version>D85510A_00</ sw_version>

the latest version of D85510A_00 is appropriate, but in smart in the “software details” I have the software version -V10a-EUR-XX xs what is the connection. By suffix A6UATN, by given this link There is nothing at all, explain if it is not difficult ... but in general I'm confused and shocked by such a system of names and checks

Why am I bothering all this, but because I have a dialer without Russian characters
Attached Image

T9 names search is impossible, one Latin ... This is damn not convenient and I want me to have Russian characters. Help me to understand (((

Post has been editedDanug - 14.07.14, 08:17

Rep: (84)
What do you think, is there a possibility that the existing overshoot (halos) in the image is a feature of pure stock firmware? I mean, is there a possibility that there will be no similar effect on a bare system?

On the Sphinx firmware, the same sharpening can be fixed later in the custom.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 19:41