Debinstaller Version: 1.0.3
Last update of the program in the header:18.06.2014 Description: As part of the filling section. Repost with "vsenokii"
Debinstaller is a program that replaces the standard application installation window, which allows you to install packages that require hacking or openmode without entering the terminal. Displays information about the application before installation. You can also see the privileges used by the application.
After removing the debinstaller, a standard installation window is returned.
Download the attached file and install viaHack for aegis-install | Inception replacement
: aegis-dpkg -i debinstall_1.0.3_armel.deb
After installing debinstaller, select the .deb file that you want to install in your file manager or transfer window. The debinstaller will be launched instead of the standard installation dialog.
- shows the privileges requested by the selected application Regular installation
- starts the standard application installation dialog
- affects installation via Dpkg or GDebi (if installed), is active only when there is aegis-installer hack or when using openmode firmware. If enabled, the selected package will receive all required privileges upon installation. Dpkg
- Start package installation via dpkg. Gdebi
- Start package installation via gdebi (if installed).
A console window opens in which you can monitor the process. After the installation is completed, the installation messages log can be copied to the clipboard using the Log buttonHomepage: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90951, http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=115519 Russian interface:
Yes Download: DEB: debinstall_1.0.3_armel_1485.deb