Message#1
02.11.07, 13:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 02.11.07
Motorola MPx220

The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
FirmwareMotorola MPx220
Motorola MPx220 Description | Discussion | Firmware

Existing firmware (unofficial)

Old links

Archive with firmware and software mast hev.

Mpx220 firmware and configuration FAQ
How to flash:
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Pull out the sim card and flash drive.
3. Disconnect the cable.
4. Press the left key.
5. DO NOT RELEASE on the left key to connect the cable (the phone must be turned off).
6. There is a USB Device that needs to be installed. Install the smartfon.inf driver (attached).
7. Install the flasher program (for Motorola Update Wizard files with the .img extension), for the future: (for files with the .rom extension, use - MPx Flasher can be found on the internet).
8. Start the flash driver.
9. Specify the path to the firmware file.
10. Start the firmware. (it will blink the external screen - it should be so)
11. Wait, and for quite some time ...
12. After zalёtsya ponazhimat further .. ok ... pull the cable from the phone.
13. Turn off (removing the battery).
14. Insert SIM card and USB flash drive.
15. Put the battery (phone does not include), Make a hard reset. (press several times a small button in the hole row with a mini usb connector)
16. To clamp the "blue key".
17. DON'T RELEASE “blue key” press the power key.
18. Answer the question on the screen (Ask: Hard Reset? -Yes- or -no-, I answered no.
19. Seconds 20 the supermoto screensaver will be on, then a blue background will appear with the words windows mobile, it will take a long time to load! wait ...
20. Restart the phone.

Russian input, and T9 with the addition of words

NETCF v2.0. for mpx220

Post has been editedsummer.cat - 29.03.15, 21:11
Reason for editing: flooded the archive with firmware and software
Ventel
Message#42
19.02.09, 22:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 160
Check in: 11.09.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

people? Give someone a step-by-step instruction on the firmware ... than to flash something?

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD
Samsung Galaxy Watch SM-R800 46mm
anisimof
Message#43
19.02.09, 23:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1917
Check in: 07.05.06
Apple iPhone 5s

Ventel @ 19.2.2009, 22:03*
people? Give someone a step-by-step instruction on the firmware ... than to flash something?

Use the search for ale Yandex. The phone is not new for a long time. Everywhere there is an instruction!

--------------------
iphone5s| XiaomiMi Band 1S| Iphone3GS| Iphone5| MacbookAir |
CvetkoFF888
Message#44
20.02.09, 08:17
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443
Check in: 07.06.08

Ventel @ 19.2.2009, 22:03*

I know two ways:

A. Using “MPx220 System Update”

B. Using “UpgradeWizard”

Both programs from Motorola. The first is used to update the firmware (ROM) in on-line mode and is intended for Americans, but it's not scary than we are worse (I probably got excited about it). Version 1.43 is available, of course the firmware will be in English. The second is for a local firmware update, directly on your computer. Here you can sew what you want and how you want, even in Chinese. So let's get started ...

Install Microsoft ActiveSync.

Fully charge the battery from the network. Only for the first method, for the second, the battery is not needed at all.

Install the driver “Smartphone 2002 Wireless USB Modem”. To do this, remove the battery from the phone, and without the battery, connect the cable that comes with it to the computer. A message about a new device will pop up; if you have a disk, put it in a sidir and select automatic search. After a short pause, a window will appear with a list of drivers, select “Smartphone 2002 Wireless USB Modem” and click next. Click yes on the warning, then ready. All driver is installed.

Method one:

1. Connect and the Internet.

2. Download the program MPx220 System Update current version v1.0.0.43

3. Install on computer.

4. Connect the phone to the computer, the battery should stand, wait for the window to fully charge and press ok, ActiveSync should be connected.

5. Run “MPx220 System Update”. Accept the agreement, click on the instructions. It describes what we have already done. We close the instruction and click further, again further, the definition of the phone and its software version will go. Click next will go check the new version of the software on the Internet.

6. I, on any firmware update did not work, wrote that you already have the latest version. Strange, even on firmware 1.28. I could not check further, although I read in the review that it works. Therefore, follow the instructions of the program.

Method two:

1. Download the “Upgrade Wizard” program current version v1.8.5

2. Download the desired firmware.

3. Remove from the phone the battery, sim card and flash drive, if any.

4. Run the “UpgradeWizard”. Click Next, select the phone model MPx220, click Next, select our firmware for example “MDS-4-1430-1002-001.mlf”. There may be more files in the directory, for example, “MDS-4001-060-PK.mlf” is a language pack file for this firmware version, you do not need to sew it. Unless you want to change the language. Suppose you requested the English firmware 1.47 “MDS-4-1470-4001-000.mlf” and then you want to Russify it with the package “MDS-4001-056-PK.mlf”. But we must remember that the language pack version must be compatible with the firmware version. We press further we wait while there is a processing, the message that the cable is not connected to phone will appear. Now we connect the closed phone to a computer without a battery, sim card and flash drive! There were cases when the open phone refused to be sewn, although it should be all the same.

After not long thinking, the external display of the phone will light up black, and progress bars will crawl on the monitor. We are waiting and trampling the mat while praying for an electrician so that the light is not cut out, but if there is a bespereboynik we calmly drink coffee.

5. When 100% is reached, a new window will appear, click the finish line, disconnect the phone from the computer. We put a sim card flash drive and battery. We turn on and see a black screen with Master Reset on the bottom Formatting ... Attention only the memory of the phone is formatted, no changes occur to the card! The phone turns off. Turn on again and wait for the first launch of Windows Mobile 2003!

firewood

Attached files

Attached filedrv_smartfon.zip(36.11 KB)

Post has been editedCvetkoFF888 - 20.02.09, 08:24

--------------------
Do not be afraid if you are alone. Fear if you are zero.
Icq by CvetkoFF
CvetkoFF888
Message#45
13.04.09, 22:33
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443

Firmware version 3.46rus eng, something that has been corrected, Jbed works without problems, completely Russified, the translation has torn out from 3.51 Payback :(
-Easy to set up withOf this,
thanks, we say-ALEUT-
-Redited the Russian T9 with the addition of words, it seems there were fewer glitches B)
-reloading now works!

����� ������������ �� �������� �������� ������������ ��������� download

ALL YOU DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In the windows folder there are a bunch of prog labels I did not create

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached files

Attached fileInterKeyT9_cab_made_by_CvetkoFF_.cab(399.84 KB)
Attached file3_46_rus.rar(28.93 MB)
Attached fileInterKey.T9.Ru.En.cab(737.2 KB)

Post has been editedCvetkoFF888 - 23.11.09, 10:39

--------------------
Icq by CvetkoFF
caramba_sda
Message#46
14.04.09, 09:55
lazy lizard
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4043
Check in: 18.05.06
Oneplus 5 8/128

CvetkoFF888 @ 13.4.09, 23:33*
and Russian T9 seems to be less glitches
I don’t remember my own itap? Just now I don’t remember, the phone was long ago, and only a month. I remember some file from the folder with my native Rusik that is rubbing, the rest is stitched in the body. I have in the end an ENG body, + RUS / ENG iTAP.
ZY.V attache ru-en-123 input, without t9.

Attached files

Attached file2.zip(20.8 KB)

--------------------
Tamagotchi: One +5
Go piu piu © Baltika9
CvetkoFF888
Message#47
15.04.09, 23:00
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443

I completed the firmware: rolleyes:

--------------------
Icq by CvetkoFF
- = XXXL = -
Message#48
17.04.09, 16:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 42
Check in: 23.10.08
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

I have such a problem here, it was stitched with firmware 3.51 for mpx220. 98% of my connection was broken, now my body doesn’t react, how to recover?
- = XXXL = -
Message#49
20.04.09, 20:41
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 23.10.08
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

Test point

Attached images
Attached Image
caramba_sda
Message#50
20.04.09, 20:54
lazy lizard
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4043
Check in: 18.05.06
Oneplus 5 8/128

- = XXXL = - @ 20.4.09, 21:41*
Test point
It looks like a simple scheme, and that's it. Where to cut, where to solder? About nothing: (Knock on
CvetkoFF888,and go to wce.by.

--------------------
Tamagotchi: One +5
Go piu piu © Baltika9
CvetkoFF888
Message#51
23.04.09, 16:52
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443

you can't rewrite the flash drive, it goes together with the processor! : happy:

--------------------
Icq by CvetkoFF
CvetkoFF888
Message#52
27.04.09, 21:16
Iron Felix
[offline]

Messages 1443

12 downloads of my firmware 3.46 and not one recall ((

Post has been editedCvetkoFF888 - 27.04.09, 22:08

--------------------
Icq by CvetkoFF
Arev
Message#53
28.04.09, 23:30
[Post-Hardcore ONLY]
[online]

Messages 2019
Check in: 02.08.08
Huawei Nova 2

Please post the 'settings' folder with all the labels in it!

--------------------
[... I often hear the sound of emptiness, we run away in unison with her and we ...]
Gangstarap
Message#54
12.08.09, 03:26
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 23.07.09

I Will be the first to need help. The first and main problem. He would put some kind of left-wing paragone inputs of t9, after which a strip with a bunch of characters appeared on the desktop of the smart. you press it, it disappears after 10 seconds appears again. At what Appears with the process tmail.exe I kill him, he again appears with this line. more interesting. deleted in Water t9 all these problems disappeared. after some time put again the same input (qime.dll) again, these cracks appeared. And already NOT Where they did not go even after 10 hard resets. this is sooo weird. I think everything in the clumsy firmware 3.51 from payback can be seen this is a kind of virus. In general, after this, I was very upset about this firmware and my mrh220. I do not want to sew. What if even xp did not help? really need help! help me please!

M
Moved this and the next postshere

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 12.08.09, 15:59
D! M @ r! K
Message#55
12.08.09, 06:34
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 27.08.08
Samsung SGH-i780

GangstaRap @ 12.8.09, 3:26*
I Will be the first to need help. The first and main problem. He would put some kind of left-wing paragone inputs of t9, after which a strip with a bunch of characters appeared on the desktop of the smart. you press it, it disappears after 10 seconds appears again. At what Appears with the process tmail.exe I kill him, he again appears with this line. more interesting. deleted in Water t9 all these problems disappeared. after some time put again the same input (qime.dll) again, these cracks appeared. And already NOT Where they did not go even after 10 hard resets. this is sooo weird. I think everything in the clumsy firmware 3.51 from payback can be seen this is a kind of virus. In general, after this, I was very upset about this firmware and my mrh220. I do not want to sew. What if even xp did not help? really need help! help me please!

A week ago I was flashing a friend's mpx220 with this firmware:http://depositfiles.com/files/5iniv7gusI looked like it did not reveal any glitches, and he did not complain to me. Try it, it takes 10 minutes. and headache as nebilo. : yes2:
p.s. I almost forgot there two folders one with the firmware and the second with the crack, sew one by one, where I think and understand.

Post has been editedD! M @ r! K - 12.08.09, 06:37
Dima Iron
Message#56
12.08.09, 16:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Check in: 25.07.09

Just above there is firmware 3.46 from CvetkoFF Try it! and tmail.exe provides SMS! 3.51 there are no viruses there!

--------------------
who was nothing will become everything
Arev
Message#57
12.08.09, 19:09
[Post-Hardcore ONLY]
[online]

Messages 2019
Check in: 02.08.08
Huawei Nova 2

As far as I remember these cracks are a consequence of the included posts. If you change the topic or correct it, they will not appear!

--------------------
[... I often hear the sound of emptiness, we run away in unison with her and we ...]
D! M @ r! K
Message#58
13.08.09, 11:33
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 27.08.08
Samsung SGH-i780

Arev @ 12.8.09, 19:09*
As far as I remember these cracks are a consequence of the included posts. If you change the topic or correct it, they will not appear!

I absolutely agree, at one time I also came across something similar, I could not find the answer and figured out in an experimental way that it was in a twisted topic: blush:
Gangstarap
Message#59
19.08.09, 11:51
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 23.07.09

I do not know about what sv messages you say, but everything went away after I put Simka back on me. And the last time it was from Sims Beeline and this time. In vain the format did !!! What kind of problems with biline? Yes, by the way, t9 input from shrimp is paragon input, from whom it didn’t swing these inputs, but all are the same.
Dima Iron
Message#60
19.08.09, 11:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

I do not understand what the problem is?

If it's not about the firmware, then discuss the problem in discussing this device!

--------------------
who was nothing will become everything
Dima Iron
Message#61
25.08.09, 20:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 107

Creating / Editing firmware for Mpx220, Modifying firmware MPx220

Available firmware: