> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PlayStation TV | new console.

Rep: (1)
I wonder whether it is possible to play it in two on two dual shocks?
at the same time apnu: P and generally little information about it

Rep: (912)
it supports connecting up to 4 joey in remote play mode

Rep: (0)
I read a lot of things here and decided to share my experience in acquiring and using PS TV, who can help someone make the right choice.
First you can buy it for example in the store GAMEZONE for 2990 rubles, here is the linkhttp://www.gzstore.ru/...etail/playstation-tv/,there is no analog for such money! Secondly, this console is not replaceable if the TV weighs on the wall and does not weigh any wires from it (aesthetics due to super compact dimensions), and again there is no analog! In the third it is a SONY PlayStation and not some kind of android misunderstanding! In the fourth, if someone already has a third or fourth PS, then the joystick can be used from it and no add. costs besides buying a memory card and games! In the fifth to date, there is already a huge list of supported games.
Of course, there are also minuses, but they dorobatyvayutsya and on the background of the advantages personally seem to me not significant. 1 minus - only its own memory card - PS Vita Memory Card, 2 minus - not all games from Vita go, but again the list is slowly increasing, by the way, here it is
http: //blog.eu.playsta…st-compatible-games-2/

Posted on 01/22/2016 at 15:29:

By the way, the games in this list are both from PSone, and from the PSP, and PS Minis!

Rep: (22)
Does everyone on TV have no sound in headphones, via Dual Shock?
Gamepad tested on PS4, everything works there.

* OoZE,
At all, with what it does not even produce sound on the original wireless ears, it works on a regular bluetooth headset.

Rep: (0)
I will add another huge plus of this system, for which for some reason no one remembers, but which soon, I hope, will get to us, this is the PlayStation Now, by the way, it already works with an American account.
But the jamb is still there with an internal Gigabyte of memory, which switches to the type of RAM when installing a memory card, although before installing the card, this Gigabyte can be used to install games and other things!
As for the headphones, I personally use DS3 and a conventional Bluetooth wireless headset, and it is connected to the TV and not to PS TV.

Rep: (888)
* toxansdr,
It does not go anywhere, it just turns off.

Rep: (4)
stupid question: the console was hacked initially (i.e., you can simply copy the downloaded game to a memory card and play) or only support what you can buy on PSN?

* prdtr , only of the game, no hacking.

Rep: (58)
stupid question: the console was hacked initially (i.e., you can simply copy the downloaded game to a memory card and play) or only support what you can buy on PSN?

Well, it depends on what, if for example games from psp and from psone, then you need to monitor the save save on the Internet for a certain game and keep 10 bucks in your pocket to buy that game supporting exploit. And if the games are from whit, then wait for cobra black fin

DENI2haker @ 03/30/2016 03:02*
follow the Internet output save exploit under a certain game

Do not tell me the resources, where do people post it?

* prdtr eg wololo.net

it seems like now my question has disappeared :)
PSTV hacked
http://henkaku.xyz/

Post has been editedprdtr - 29.07.16, 15:21

Rep: (3)
And Playstation TV abruptly removed from all official sites, ahahahah

Rep: (8)
Funny, it turns out Vita TV works with ordinary yusbi gamepads

Rep: (20)
I connected the Dialogue wireless gamepad from the PS3 to it. It works fine.

Rep: (5)
Instructions for cracking PS VITA TV:
0) Hacking is done only with firmware 3.60. If you have 3.61, then you can not hack.
1) If the firmware is below 3.60, then download the firmwarefrom hereThe firmware that is listed in the topic about the portable Vita is not installed.
2) Write the firmware to the USB flash drive: on the USB flash drive, create the PSVITA folder, and in it create the UPDATE folder. In this folder, drop the update file.
3) Enter the recovery mode, to do this, completely turn off Vita TV, then turn it on by holding the power button on the console for 7 seconds.
4) Connect the joystick to the console using a USB cable and turn it on by pressing the PS button (in the center of the joystick)
5) Select the last item Update software, then Update via USB
6) Pull out the joystick and insert a flash drive instead, if everything is done correctly, the software update will start.
7) After the end of the firmware, turn on the console, go to the Browser and typehttp://go.henkaku.xyz. If necessary, confirm the installation.
8) The browser should close and start the installation. After this, molecularShell will appear on the screen. Now you can put your programs and games.

P.S. After turning off the system, the molecularShis likely to fly off, so when you turn on the system, point 7) may need to be redone. Installed games also do not start - repeat step 7).
P.S.S. Most of the games with Vita, on Vita TV will not start - you need to edit WhiteList. Can do it ormanuallyor downloadvpk.

The method is the same as intopic on the portable Vita. Duplicate here:
Games are installed via "molecularShell"
1.homebrew that you want to install must be with the .vpk extension
2.Make sure your PS Vita is connected to the same Internet network as your computer.
3. Start the bubble
4. Click "select" to start the FTP server. (The FTP server on PS Vita is not password protected).
5.Open FTP client (on PC) and connect to FTP server by ip-address
6. Go to “ux0” (this is the root of your memory card) and upload the .vpk file to any directory
7.After downloading all the files, you can disable the FTP client (for this click on the circle)
8. Go to “ux0:” and then to the directory where you downloaded the programs. To install the software, click (cross)

After installing the game, you can run it through LiveArena.

Post has been editedlemoor-m - 08.11.16, 09:45

Rep: (6)
Is mgs2 / 3 running?

Rep: (6)
Through yusb can third-party flash drives or hdd connect?

* orter128,
Tryhereto ask.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 6:50 AM