> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PlayStation TV | new console.

Rep: (2)
I did not find the topic, I decided to start the discussion. Already sold in Japan. In the US, sales start in the winter.

Overviewhttp://feetch.com/2013…aystation-vita-tv.html

Attached Image

Posted 06/16/2014 5:01 PM:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_TV

Rep: (344)
What is the theme of PS Vita does not suit?

Rep: (1355)
* meleshkin-igor
Well, for example, the fact that not everyone needs portable consoles with the “play one” mode, the rest of the air is kicked off (we don’t take network multiplayer) ... and some huge banduras (PS3, PS4, Xbox360, XboxOne) are not buying for some reason ... and here it is possible and in several people at the same time on one play and the size allows ...

Rep: (160)
It seems the popularity of Ouya and her fellows does not sleep Sony.

Well, for example, the fact that not everyone needs portable consoles with the "play one" mode, the rest of the air is kicked
About the fact that the games here are the same as on PS Vita you have not forgotten? Something I can not remember that the gamepad would be connected to it.

Rep: (1355)
* meleshkin-igor
we'll see...

Rep: (120)
I can say that this console is a good idea for Sony to compete with the remaining 6-7 generations consoles. But this idea is implemented poorly. In fact, this is the same Vita, only stationary and with reduced opportunities. For example, there is no touch panel. Wit was never hacked, there are few games, for a stationary level this is not good. I do not think that it will be in high demand, even if the Vita itself is not for sale. What is the point, if you can just connect Vita to the box? gamepads in the kit, at least basic, is still not. Let's look at the competition.

1) Sony PlayStation 2 . Although it was removed from production, but it is on sale. Positioning is an inexpensive home prefix with lots of good games. It really is. If you compare PS2 and PS TV, it turns out that there are no less games for the second player than for Tivishka. An assortment of the latest games from Vita (not all), games from PSP (not all), games from PS1 (not all), games from NES (not all). (Who did not understand: the PSP emulator is built into the phone, and the NES emulator exists for the PSP). Meanwhile on PS2: games from PS2 (all), games from PS1 (not all), games from GBA, NES, SNES (not all) (there are emulators). Do not forget about the protection: the old prefix is ​​in fact not protected from pirate, but the new one was never hacked. At the same time, the new console is much more powerful, some of the games from Vita are much more colorful than the old games, and it has multimedia and Internet capabilities. There is almost no such thing on PS2. Verdict: the novelty is still somewhat better, but providing it with games is several times more expensive. In addition, it is not necessary to go beyond the device of 13 years ago.
2) Sony PlayStation 3 Super Slim . Why SuperSlim? It is a matter of size and price: Sony didn’t flatten the third heat, but they couldn’t reach the size of the Nintendo Wii. However, the newest and most compact version of this console may well be called a competitor PS TV. Let's compare the performance: a powerful and graphically convenient eight-core STI Cell processor on the PowerPC architecture is more than twice as powerful as the ARM quad-core processor with the powerVR SGX543MP4 + video core, even though the Sonev revision is marked with a plus. At the same time, in Tivishka gigabytes of RAM, and in the PS3 is four times less. Yes, yes, this device clearly demonstrates how you can use 256 MB of RAM, and Vaska does not itch! (Hi to your eksplyu on android). What do we have for games? On Playstation 3Igor is notThere are a lot of good games that are higher than portable games. Even GTA5! Yes, and with piracy on the curling, things are a little better. Yes, and with multimedia capabilities, too ... Yes, and it looks prettier, it happens in different colors and is not very expensive. Verdict: PS3 Super Slim is more preferable, even though it is three years old. True, it is worth a little more.
3) Nintendo Wii . One of the most popular consoles, with a compact body. But most importantly, unique aerodynamic controllers! No other console will allow you to dance on a rug with a gun in one hand, a tennis racket in the other and with rabbits all over the screen! Plus support for some old games (GameCube, NES, SNES) and a good multimedia component. The processor, of course, is weak, but PowerPC, and 64 MB of RAM is enough for it. Verdict: Nintendo is much preferred. They are cheaper and more interesting.
3) ZTE FunBox . Another stationary derivative of the portable prefix on the android. Chinese But 500,000 games, of which there are quite a few good ones, as well as emulators of everything that is possible, even a PSP, which on a fairly powerful “non-chip” will work well. 2 GB of RAM and the most extensive features in all respects, what else to dream! Is that about the games (really good less than on PS Vita). But inexpensive and beautiful. Verdict: even the last Chinese man will better add a laptop to the TV than Sony did.

Bottom line: in the furnace. Buy better nintendu. Or, in extreme cases, this Wit.

* Lindström
You forgot to say that this miracle supports very few PS Vita games. Base PSP and PS One in SEN itself miserable. In the end, play nothing.

Rep: (120)
* meleshkin-igor
The most joke will be, if this miracle turns out to be half the price of a twist and will be better sold ... Somewhere in brechipedia wrote that it would cost from $ 150, if so, then it is 5,000 rubles. Against the Nintendo Wii for the same money or against cheaper portable cases on the bucket that can be connected, will not work.

Rep: (204)
Lindström @ 06/18/2014, 12:44*
The most joke will be if this miracle turns out to be half the price of a twist and will sell better ..

Approximately it will be worth it. This is a lowlevel console, based on a whit. First of all, to compete with android stationary consoles, the first one, for younger children and for an initial acquaintance with the PlayStation universe or as an additional accessory for streaming games for a low price.

Rep: (2)
Nintendo Wii does not support HD resolutions and on most modern TV sets it looks like this.

Posted on 06/19/2014, 12:58:

VladimirNight @ 06/18/2014, 18:05*
The most joke will be if this miracle turns out to be half the price of a twist and will sell better ..

99 bucks it costs 10 bucks a discount for pre-order.

And from Japan you can now order. Approximately for the same amount.

Rep: (23)
Can she play video from a hard disk or flash drive?

Rep: (1)
Can she play video from a hard disk or flash drive?

This question is also of interest, but I wanted to give the old Androids media player to my mother-in-law, and to buy myself, as it were, two-in-one and a media player and a game console.
I understand that I will have to buy a joey for games on it, but this is my problem. : rolleyes:

Rep: (7)
Already on sale in Eldorado in Moscowhttp: //www.eldorado.ru…1723/? category = 1308341

Rep: (9)
I bought myself this miracle technology. What can I say, until the application, except for streaming games from PS4 to another room - I did not find. But streaming is a cool thing. I want to take it to a friend to the other end of the city - check how it will stream there)
The games from whit on it look ugly in view of the fact that AMOLED itself is very juicy on Vita itself, and my telly gives some faded picture, and even a soap one, due to its low resolution. I really hoped that they would make patches for games where, in theory, you can play together (like DOA5 +, SFxT, etc.), but - no (((SFxT turned out to be unsupported at all !!! WTF !!!
From what else I wonder - pstv is the same as the competitor of the android-machine being positioned and should provide multimedia capabilities for the telly, but what can we talk about when the console issues upscale 720p !!!! FullHD movies? - No, I'm sorry, they didn't deliver.
Verdict: if you don’t finish the patches and the games library will not be expanded (for both the PSP and PS1) - into the firebox! For a simple picture transmitter with PS4, the cost of 5999p is robbery!

Rep: (0)
* GreeDi,
Hi, tell me what about playing video from external media. Tested? What formats does it support?

Rep: (101)
What other video from external media? It reads only a certain .mp4 from its carrier. What are you talking about?
And what does this topic do here when there is a whole forum for this console?

* dark_s77
dark_s77 @ 04/09/2015, 18:37*
What other video from external media? It reads only a certain .mp4 from its carrier. What are you talking about?
And what does this topic do here when there is a whole forum for this console?

I asked a question in order to understand whether I need it or not. Are you the owner? Have you tried? I now found a review which says that it can read some PSTV formats from an external HDD.
I wanted to make sure asking a question to the owner.

The topic is relevant as it is.savagemessiahzine.comand many will look for info first here. And in the header you can already throw a link to the profile formum.

Rep: (101)
* dimorozoff yes here, on 4pd, the whole branch dedicated to this console! PsTV is the same vita, but truncated in the functional and games (which are so few) due to the lack of a touch screen. The filling is identical. And I read well what formats a vita reads well as the owner of a vita for more than one year.
Seeing a similar topic here is ridiculous!
And not some formats, but only a specific .mp4 (xvid codec). "trick" of the company. Pro external hard very - hardly

* dark_s77
Thanks for the tip. I will smoke ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 12:19